Thread: s14 rear quarters

Default s14 rear quarters

hey guys I currently have an s14 that may need the rear quarters replaced as well as a bit more body work, and paint. The quarters were hit IDK how since I got the car with a widebody and once I took it off to go OEM BAM! SURPRISE! If you feel that you may be able to fix the current ones to look pretty much perfect lmk also, if not I guess I will have to replace them. I need someone that knows what they are doing, to do the work. If you believe you are the person for the job please text me a price at 770 940 0320. On to the pics

Senior Member | IA Veteran

i would just invest in some high quality widebody over fenders or flares. These cars look a lot better that way. s14 platform i love, but the stock body lines are a little boring and confused.

eww. i hate those cars... lol i need something I can paint once take care of and never worry again... I already had a bodykit and nice widebody on it... WAYYY cheaper route would have been just replace the messed up bodykit... BUT, I like cars pretty low and I wasn't going to pay for a good paintjob like I want to and see the bodykit start cracking.
    I'm trying to do pretty much this, with a different front lip, and of course different wheels (which I already have). I want something a bit smaller.

no doubt that a body shop could bring the 1/4s back to life for you, but will probably cost more than its worth. i applaud someone wanting to stay oem as that is usually my style as well, but the s14 is one of the few cars i would heavily modify the body. The car below with a little more flare on the rear fender would be my ideal s14.

I like that one. I was about to order that bodykit and keep the widebody on it, until I remembered how all my friends with bodykits have no front bumper,cracked sideskirts, etc...

and IDK, maybe a shop can fix it but you have no idea how bad it is pics do it no justice. Itwas smashed and someone threw a bunch of bondo on it without even pulling it (both sides). So it's uneven everywhere and messed up... on one side almost the entire body line is covered with bondo (can't tell in the pics).
    Last edited by nelson9995; 06-20-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    I like that one. I was about to order that bodykit and keep the widebody on it, until I remembered how all my friends with bodykits have no front bumper,cracked sideskirts, etc...

and IDK, maybe a shop can fix it but you have no idea how bad it is pics do it no justice. Itwas smashed and someone threw a bunch of bondo on it without even pulling it (both sides). So it's uneven everywhere and messed up... on one side almost the entire body line is covered with bondo (can't tell in the pics).
    extensive body work on an old car just isnt worth it...............unless you can do it yourself. i usually walk away from a car purchase if there's damage to a nonremovable section of the car. A legit body shop would probably charge you more than you paid for the car itself to restore it to good as new. If you're 100% against overfenders, you'd probably be better off selling or trading that one for something else. No sense in spending $1500 to restore a car to original when its original value is $2500, know what i mean? the body you have is a prime candidate for a race car, but probably too much of an investment to restore to a show car.

get a price quote from a body shop, see what they say.

here's a car on craigslist for $2000, id imagine your body shop bill would be close enough to that price to justify replacing it.

i like how you post a car I'm interested in... with no contact number lol

found it on cl lol

noone does bodywork on here? or are you guys just lazy?