Thread: Input in flipping cars

Default Input in flipping cars

Hello IA,

I am thinking about working into a side job of the classic "flip a car" side job that I am sure tons of you guys have done on here. Me and a buddy of mine went to a couple of auto auctions and we were quite surprised to find that the cars are selling for fair trade in and really not a wholesale market like we expected. I have had some experience in past years with buying and selling (about 25 total), but the market has changed a lot over the years. I was looking for some input from anyone that wanted to give it. Is it worth it? Where can you find deals now? Is it just craigslist? I have had a buddy tell me that the days of making 3k on a car is long gone. Is it worth the hassle? Am I better off importing from Japan and parting out? Any opinions are welcome!

Thanks,

I had flip a few car these pass year. I mostly buy stock car for a few hundred and put no more then 4 hundred into it. The more I save the more I make in the end.
    It bought an 90 accord from these couple because they think that something majorly wrong with their car.($800) I came and took a look and find out that It was just the alternator belt that broke. Replace the belt, fix a few ding, repaint with cheap paint. Few can of brake cleaner for the bay and it look like a champ. I made 2500 in 2 weeks.

My first year I've made well over 15k on the side. I daily a m3 and have two other cars I fool with. Im only 23 in college and work at zaxbys part time. Lol

I started out with a 95 honda civic and flipped all the way to a m3

Its easy cash. Just have to have patience and good marketing skills.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples