Thread: ATTENTION: volvo 5x108 wheels?

Default ATTENTION: volvo 5x108 wheels?

hey everyone,
    does anybody know where to get a nice set of wheels that have a 5x108 lug patter that fits volvo`s? i just bought my car and am looking to mod the car in the euro sense. any suggestions? help?

ive got tiger blood in me, why? because i am the carbon copy of charlie sheen only fatter. thats bi-winning right there.

I have a Volvo Specific set of 18x8.5 Gloss black center (5 spoke) with deep polished lip for sale. New in boxes. $400 if sold by this weekend in Charlotte.
    I gots stuff..probaby some of it is cooler than yours, while not as cool as theirs...But stuff comes and goes and should never be used to judge someone on their character...Stuff doesnt make the man. Men make the stuff. -Unless a woman made the stuff.

Triniboy(Gecko Squad) boosted_nonv's Avatar

I would get adapters if I were u, the choices of 5x108 wheels are slim, trust me I know, the rims that are that lug pattern out there are wack, what do u drive?
    Project Vox has begun

NA is best...only when your to broke to go boost
    Turbobricks.com member
    Neva 2 Klean meet/event coming soon
    GeckoSquad

Wack?
    I gots stuff..probaby some of it is cooler than yours, while not as cool as theirs...But stuff comes and goes and should never be used to judge someone on their character...Stuff doesnt make the man. Men make the stuff. -Unless a woman made the stuff.

Yeah, those are wack! Haha. The 850 (assuming that's what you own) looks horrible on modern wheel styles. It deserves a more era appropriate wheel like a mesh. Even the Pegasus wheel looked a bit odd to me.

1999 Integra GS sold
    1996 Mitsu Galant sold
    1995 Volvo 850 daily
    1997 Volvo 850 T5 5-speed project (M56h tranny, IPD boost con, 15G angled turbine, R clutch, NA intake mani+ 960TB, ARD 17psi tune)

i just got some 5x108==>5x114.3 adapters. Once i get some wheels to mount i let u know how they hold up.

1999 Integra GS sold
    1996 Mitsu Galant sold
    1995 Volvo 850 daily
    1997 Volvo 850 T5 5-speed project (M56h tranny, IPD boost con, 15G angled turbine, R clutch, NA intake mani+ 960TB, ARD 17psi tune)

Pegasus look awesome for the 850 as it was made for the 850 and 70 series Volvos. You can find most wheels in a 5x108, and they are not wack. There are wack wheels for every fittment, not just 5x108. By the way 5x108 is the same as 5x4.25 which is what Mustangs use. A quick search of eBay will net you tons of rims. I do agree that a mesh style rim looks good on the 850, but so do 5 star and 6 spoke rims. The key is not to use that much chrome, or any at all really.