Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: g35 vs s2000 compare

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Yeah you get to meet a lot of cool people and working test days and such see some cool things. I also think it can help driving as well, working so much at Road Atlanta I have seen almost any imaginable line and screw up every section of the track, you learn from others mistakes and learn from the fastest.
    Yeah, it will def help you see the best lines and what happens where. I always work station 10-12 at RA. I have been doing the motorcycle stuff for 4 yrs and have learned so much about the tracks I work. There are somethings you will notice working on a station that you would never realize driving or riding a bike. It could be a matter of moving just a couple of inches in any direction and it could change your times pretty well...with bikes though ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5speed View Post
    Yeah, it will def help you see the best lines and what happens where. I always work station 10-12 at RA. I have been doing the motorcycle stuff for 4 yrs and have learned so much about the tracks I work. There are somethings you will notice working on a station that you would never realize driving or riding a bike. It could be a matter of moving just a couple of inches in any direction and it could change your times pretty well...with bikes though ofcourse
    Yeah, even with cars looking at the track from different prospectives will help out a lot. Especially at a turn like 7 you really see how elevated it is and wide it is.

I've worked every turn my favorite is probably 11 or 7.

Yeah, even with cars looking at the track from different prospectives will help out a lot. Especially at a turn like 7 you really see how elevated it is and wide it is.

I've worked every turn my favorite is probably 11 or 7.
    I have worked all of them also. I hate 2,6, and 9. If I have an injury or if my knees are doing bad then I go to 8 or 9A. Are we the only Corner Marshals on IA? I work for FBF BTW.

yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

I have worked all of them also. I hate 2,6, and 9. If I have an injury or if my knees are doing bad then I go to 8 or 9A. Are we the only Corner Marshals on IA? I work for FBF BTW.
    2 sucks, 6 I like because it's kind of chill and good close up to the cars/bikes lol. I worked AMA there a few times. I've only worked 9 twice, it's so boring lol. Usually the same guy works 9 for Road Atlanta because he's so familiar with the black flags and all.

I just work for Road Atlanta, so any test days, track days, etc I work and AMA brings some Road Atlanta people in.

I think there are a couple NASA guys on here who flag/work.

2 sucks, 6 I like because it's kind of chill and good close up to the cars/bikes lol. I worked AMA there a few times. I've only worked 9 twice, it's so boring lol. Usually the same guy works 9 for Road Atlanta because he's so familiar with the black flags and all.

I just work for Road Atlanta, so any test days, track days, etc I work and AMA brings some Road Atlanta people in.

I think there are a couple NASA guys on here who flag/work.
    Cool. I think FBF got a contract with AMA for RA now. They have been in the works for having a contract with AMA everywhere in the states and also working on having some of us train people for World SuperBike and a few car clubs want us to go where ever they go lol. Plus pay is going up this year.

Amen.

Cool. I think FBF got a contract with AMA for RA now. They have been in the works for having a contract with AMA everywhere in the states and also working on having some of us train people for World SuperBike and a few car clubs want us to go where ever they go lol. Plus pay is going up this year.
    What are you all getting paid? Maybe I should look into it lol.

I didn't even plan on working AMA this year, last year sucked, this year should be even worse. (racing wise)

I DO TWINS

holy OT. maybe a PM guys?

this is definately the best thread ever......

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    holy OT. maybe a PM guys?
    LOL, I thought about that earlier but that takes longer lol

Amen.

holy smoke this thread has alot of info from alot of different ppl in here i do like this kinda of car talk... carry on
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up View Post
    holy smoke this thread has alot of info from alot of different ppl in here i do like this kinda of car talk... carry on
    It is interesting but nothing to do with the OP. Kinda like a whoreslounge for car talk lol

G35 is my decision now

Amen.

^ i like it thoe alot of good points,and i am kinda wanting to hear more about the 350z over the s2k now just because i couldn't see me or my wife taking a g35 to the mtn's for fun
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

I DO TWINS

^ i like it thoe alot of good points,and i am kinda wanting to hear more about the 350z over the s2k now just because i couldn't see me or my wife taking a g35 to the mtn's for fun
    just purchase a GT-R and be done with it.

283.5°.516"(13.11mm) DirtyMechanic's Avatar

there is nothing wrong with either in the mtns... i have not issues in the mtn... i find the G doesnt want to swap ends as quick as the Z. very more neutral feel.

just purchase a GT-R and be done with it.
    hey fucking ricer.. stop speeding up and donw old milton on my side of 400... stay on your fucked up POS side ok thanks... fucking ricer.

ps i saw you driving to the hospital around 12:30ish...
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

I DO TWINS

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMechanic View Post
    there is nothing wrong with either in the mtns... i have not issues in the mtn... i find the G doesnt want to swap ends as quick as the Z. very more neutral feel.

hey fucking ricer.. stop speeding up and donw old milton on my side of 400... stay on your fucked up POS side ok thanks... fucking ricer.

ps i saw you driving to the hospital around 12:30ish...
    i think we live on the same side now, peen huffer.

when did you see me? you couldn't blow the horn to say "oh, hai"? what were you off to the hospital for? to get the jealousy removed from your butt after seeing my GT-R?

Only thing I do after seeing a GTR is throw up and then jack off to a Pinto to get the ugly POS out of my head.

i think we live on the same side now, peen huffer.

when did you see me? you couldn't blow the horn to say "oh, hai"? what were you off to the hospital for? to get the jealousy removed from your butt after seeing my GT-R?
    you just crossed over 400 or got off 400 from 400north bound. right in from of the texaco and waho traffic light. you were in the far right lane... light turned green and you went for it, moved over at least one lane. oh and it wasnt around noon. it was around 430... i was in a friends trailblazer headed to firehouse on mansell. you definitely didnt see me. i saw a gt-r at the light and was like ohh a gt-r.. though it was black because of the light angle. then when the light turned green and you moved and started to pass i saw it was red.. and had bronze rims.. then i said i know that SOB what is he doing on this side of town?

Only thing I do after seeing a GTR is throw up and then jack off to a Pinto to get the ugly POS out of my head.
    hi simon.
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

Hey, sup?

I DO TWINS

you just crossed over 400 or got off 400 from 400north bound. right in from of the texaco and waho traffic light. you were in the far right lane... light turned green and you went for it, moved over at least one lane. oh and it wasnt around noon. it was around 430... i was in a friends trailblazer headed to firehouse on mansell. you definitely didnt see me. i saw a gt-r at the light and was like ohh a gt-r.. though it was black because of the light angle. then when the light turned green and you moved and started to pass i saw it was red.. and had bronze rims.. then i said i know that SOB what is he doing on this side of town?

you didn't know i moved. i forgot. i live near jonesbridge and states bridge. and yeah, i hate that light. now that you are cawk-blawked by the poles up keeping that lane moving, people don't want to let you over so you don't have to make the obligatory right hand turn. this is where 0-60 on the GT-R comes into play.

aww, you guys should go out sometime now that you know you live near each other..... very short drive of shame in the morning

you didn't know i moved. i forgot. i live near jonesbridge and states bridge. and yeah, i hate that light. now that you are cawk-blawked by the poles up keeping that lane moving, people don't want to let you over so you don't have to make the obligatory right hand turn. this is where 0-60 on the GT-R comes into play.
    yeah didnt see you launch it... but still seems uber slow from that light. i think that caravan almost kept up.

Quote Originally Posted by SandM View Post
    aww, you guys should go out sometime now that you know you live near each other..... very short drive of shame in the morning
    lol funny i told you hes not my type. to bald... no hair to grab onto.
    The G Spot Hero

I DO TWINS

yeah didnt see you launch it... but still seems uber slow from that light. i think that caravan almost kept up.
    then, you should have no issue taking me. race for pinks you say? ok, if you insist.

I DO TWINS

there is no shame in doing the Dirty Mechanic. :idb:

lol funny i told you hes not my type. to bald... no hair to grab onto.
    i see conflicting stories here...

then, you should have no issue taking me. race for pinks you say? ok, if you insist.
    umm care to take that to the mountains you still chicken shit to drive taht car hard?

i see conflicting stories here...
    this is true i am the nice guy. but im sorry nothing has happened or ever will... paul you know my type so both of you

The G Spot Hero

g35 is alot faster and look better

No not really.

Why is there a Integra in your avatar? A Mustang screen name. Then your phone number in your sig?

umm care to take that to the mountains you still chicken shit to drive taht car hard?

this is true i am the nice guy. but im sorry nothing has happened or ever will... paul you know my type so both of you

OH SNAP! The DM has called the over rated Nissan out to the mtns! Hopefully SOON I will have something that is AWD and go up there with you.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Ap2

[g35 is alot faster and look better ]...really??

quarter mile times

2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6.2 14.8
    2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5.5 14.2
    2004 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan 6.2 14.6
    2003 Infiniti G35 6.2 14.7 (R&T July ‘02)

2000 Honda S2000 5.5 14.2
    2003 Honda S2000 6.3 14.6 (Manual)
    2004 Honda S2000 5.8 14.2 (MT Mar ‘04)

get your facts straight buddy...no hate on g35's but I would choose a s2k over a g35 anyday, but that's just me
    Project RB.

stock s2k's can get into the high 13's.

i like the g35's but i still love the rawness of the s2k. If i want to go fast i want to feel that im going fast not like im sitting on clouds and could sleep through the experience

Ap2

hell yeah!!!..i smoke g35's with my s2k..it all depends on driver really...both cars are nice either way...but 9k FTW
    Project RB.

yeah drivers race and in the end both nice cars. either decision isnt a "bad" one...

Well, I will actually contribute to this thread b/c I like stay_up. Both cars a very nice. I feel the 2nd gen G35 is a much nicer vehicle than the S2k. The S2k is quicker in almost every aspect but you are limited on what you can do with it as a DD. The G35 can fit 4 people, more leg and head room and it's nowhere near as noisy. s2k owners, don't get all pissy, but the G35 has a bit more "class" to it and doesn't scream out "street racer" as much.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by JDMEG6HATCH View Post
    get your facts straight buddy...no hate on g35's but I would choose a s2k over a g35 anyday, but that's just me
    Coming from a guy with a list of shitty vehicles listed in your sig. Your opinion sucks.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF View Post
    Well, I will actually contribute to this thread b/c I like stay_up. Both cars a very nice. I feel the 2nd gen G35 is a much nicer vehicle than the S2k. The S2k is quicker in almost every aspect but you are limited on what you can do with it as a DD. The G35 can fit 4 people, more leg and head room and it's nowhere near as noisy. s2k owners, don't get all pissy, but the G35 has a bit more "class" to it and doesn't scream out "street racer" as much.

-Ant.
    i own an S2K and I approve this message

Ap2

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF View Post
    Coming from a guy with a list of shitty vehicles listed in your sig. Your opinion sucks.

-Ant.
    wow...so offensive..shitty vehicles...haha way to assume that all my vehicles are shitty. Have you seen any of my vehicles??...yeah they are mostly honda's but that is what i prefer

I really don't care what people think about my opinion..stop hating others for what they think...if you don't like that others think than don't say anything...

i just think your jealous you don't have all the cars i have...hahaha
    Project RB.

wow...so offensive..shitty vehicles...haha way to assume that all my vehicles are shitty. Have you seen any of my vehicles??...yeah they are mostly honda's but that is what i prefer

I really don't care what people think about my opinion..stop hating others for what they think...if you don't like that others think than don't say anything...

i just think your jealous you don't have all the cars i have...hahaha
    Yeah, looks like a real long list to be jealous of alright.

Ap2

hey man i think 4 cars is pretty decent. Most people only have one vehicle, but it doesn't matter how many cars I have.
    For a college student, i think I'm doing quite fine
    Project RB.

hey man i think 4 cars is pretty decent. Most people only have one vehicle, but it doesn't matter how many cars I have.
    For a college student, i think I'm doing quite fine
    Having four cars doesn't mean a thing when they're $2000 cars.

I'd rather have one nice car then four dump boxes.

Ap2

haha you don't even know the value of my cars

97 prelude sh mint condition with 40k on motor..still 2k value?

92 cx hatch ...with built (....) motor i guess that should go for 2k two

2007 s2000..mint condition.... with hardtop.....umm that should go for 2k too

94 2jz sc300....new white paint..fresh 2jz swap...umm.. that is definitely worth 2k too

hey if you think my cars are crappy, i don't care hahaha
    Project RB.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast