Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: g35 vs s2000 compare

Quote Originally Posted by JDMEG6HATCH View Post
    haha you don't even know the value of my cars

97 prelude sh mint condition with 40k on motor..still 2k value?

92 cx hatch ...with built (....) motor i guess that should go for 2k two

2007 s2000..mint condition.... with hardtop.....umm that should go for 2k too

94 2jz sc300....new white paint..fresh 2jz swap...umm.. that is definitely worth 2k too

hey if you think my cars are crappy, i don't care hahaha
    Sounds good to me...just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by SandM View Post
    i own an S2K and I approve this message
    There we go. Looks like we have a lot of non biased m'fers in here. `

wow...so offensive..shitty vehicles...haha way to assume that all my vehicles are shitty. Have you seen any of my vehicles??...yeah they are mostly honda's but that is what i prefer
    How can I be offended by making fun of you?

I really don't care what people think about my opinion..stop hating others for what they think...if you don't like that others think than don't say anything...
    if you didn't care, you would list all the cars in your sig, then explain yourself in other posts why YOU think they are "awesome."

i just think your jealous you don't have all the cars i have...hahaha
    1. HAD. 2. Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Yeah, looks like a real long list to be jealous of alright.
    +42

hey man i think 4 cars is pretty decent. Most people only have one vehicle, but it doesn't matter how many cars I have.
    For a college student, i think I'm doing quite fine
    Again, your opinion isn't worth 2 shits..or in this case, two shitty cars in your list.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Ap2

haha appreciate it man
    Project RB.

Ap2

okay let's just drop this..i'll be the better person in this situation and just leave..not worth try to prove anything ..peace
    Project RB.

Umm... has the OP even chosen yet. It shouldnt take that long to decide with the information given here and info that can be found on other sites. If not then I doubt he could even afford either one of them.

yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

283.5°.516"(13.11mm) DirtyMechanic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF View Post
    OH SNAP! The DM has called the over rated Nissan out to the mtns! Hopefully SOON I will have something that is AWD and go up there with you.

-Ant.
    woo woo woo... are you sure you want to come up to the mtns... didnt think mustang owners could turn. no need for you to fall off and maybe fall in a lake or something like jamil...

hell yeah!!!..i smoke g35's with my s2k..it all depends on driver really...both cars are nice either way...but 9k FTW
    lets go play

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF View Post
    Well, I will actually contribute to this thread b/c I like stay_up. Both cars a very nice. I feel the 2nd gen G35 is a much nicer vehicle than the S2k. The S2k is quicker in almost every aspect but you are limited on what you can do with it as a DD. The G35 can fit 4 people, more leg and head room and it's nowhere near as noisy. s2k owners, don't get all pissy, but the G35 has a bit more "class" to it and doesn't scream out "street racer" as much.

-Ant.
    i own a G35 and i approve of this post.

wow...so offensive..shitty vehicles...haha way to assume that all my vehicles are shitty. Have you seen any of my vehicles??...yeah they are mostly honda's but that is what i prefer

I really don't care what people think about my opinion..stop hating others for what they think...if you don't like that others think than don't say anything...

i just think your jealous you don't have all the cars i have...hahaha
    same could go to you... why have the need to defend yourself. if you dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Having four cars doesn't mean a thing when they're $2000 cars.

I'd rather have one nice car then four dump boxes.
    wow i think we can put our differences behind each other now. because this post... win.

haha you don't even know the value of my cars

97 prelude sh mint condition with 40k on motor..still 2k value?

92 cx hatch ...with built (....) motor i guess that should go for 2k two

2007 s2000..mint condition.... with hardtop.....umm that should go for 2k too

94 2jz sc300....new white paint..fresh 2jz swap...umm.. that is definitely worth 2k too

hey if you think my cars are crappy, i don't care hahaha
    prelude --- doesnt matter how many on the motor... how many on the chassis... 170k? naw.... still 2k.

CX---- its a 92 cx hatch.. doesnt matter whats under the hood. hamster, gerbil, V8-i4 still a 92 cx hatch.

94 2jz no shit... id have to see pics of this awesome super duper white new paint. im sure you have taken photos like everyone does here after a fresh paint on a old pos SC...

ps pics with 2jz swap...

07 sk2.. congrates welcome to the real world with a car payment... now keep that 9-5 and pay that car note. no need to get it repo'd... but you wouldnt care you have 3 other cars you can drive.

Quote Originally Posted by 5speed View Post
    Umm... has the OP even chosen yet. It shouldnt take that long to decide with the information given here and info that can be found on other sites. If not then I doubt he could even afford either one of them.
    kind of a bold statement for someone you dont know. ignorant really. just shows who you are.
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMechanic View Post

kind of a bold statement for someone you dont know. ignorant really. just shows who you are.
    I didnt mean anything by it. Just saying that people might have the means to do it and then something may happen to keep them from being able to afford it. I was in that situation so wondered if that was the case. There isnt any ignorance in that.

Amen.

I didnt mean anything by it. Just saying that people might have the means to do it and then something may happen to keep them from being able to afford it. I was in that situation so wondered if that was the case. There isnt any ignorance in that.

I get a good LOL! out of your dumbass post by the way I am sure the ppl that no me got a good laugh out of that dumb post.I have seen alot of good pointers in this thread concerning the cars i posted.But i am very interested in getting 1 myself,but when i posted the thread i was doing it for my brolaw who end up getting the z,thats why i did't post again so thanks anyway

P.s the title was going to be evo vs 350z vs g35 vs sti but he drove the sti and did not like it then he drove a evo8 that was abused because it was making a noise,so he said fuck it and picked up a 1 owner z.
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

Ahhh...gotcha thats cool man. I went back and checked out your past rides and builds after I made that post and see that you def could afford it. I dont how anybody could take it in a bad way but its all good.

Amen.

Ahhh...gotcha thats cool man. I went back and checked out your past rides and builds after I made that post and see that you def could afford it. I dont how anybody could take it in a bad way but its all good.

im not rich by any means,but i am blessed to have a wife that makes my dreams come trueI def not your IA dreamer and i do not get in over my head,but i do want a s2k or z But now that my brolaw got the z i might go s2k after i get another house this yr.At the end of the day its IA i take nothing serious on here.But i have loved the response i got off the thread i learned alot
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

Yep, there was some pretty good info here. I was looking into getting an s2000 around the time this was posted so it helped alot but then wasnt given the job I was told I was hired for, bitches flaked out. I had and still have another job and could still get it, just being responsible and not jumping into it. I didnt mean to be malicious or anything by my post. Got a neg rep out of it though. lol

Amen.

Yep, there was some pretty good info here. I was looking into getting an s2000 around the time this was posted so it helped alot but then wasnt given the job I was told I was hired for, bitches flaked out. I had and still have another job and could still get it, just being responsible and not jumping into it. I didnt mean to be malicious or anything by my post. Got a neg rep out of it though. lol

that neg will be + in due time.But i feel u on the job issue.I had a good job last yr and then we just bottomed out.after buying the wife a murano,aviator and now the is300 in 09 alone i left very little funds for me a s2k so i am having to wait till i get my house because i am not sure how much i want to put down yet,now that i am makin hr wage now

The only thing i don't like about the s2k is the soft top.I just don't no if i want to take the risk of some 1 cutting it,then i would have to get a hardtop and that cost way more than i care to spend

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up View Post
    that neg will be + in due time.But i feel u on the job issue.I had a good job last yr and then we just bottomed out.after buying the wife a murano,aviator and now the is300 in 09 alone i left very little funds for me a s2k so i am having to wait till i get my house because i am not sure how much i want to put down yet,now that i am makin hr wage now

The only thing i don't like about the s2k is the soft top.I just don't no if i want to take the risk of some 1 cutting it,then i would have to get a hardtop and that cost way more than i care to spend
    Yea, I def understand that. I was gonna go hardtop. I wouldnt want to risk it getting cut either. My old Miata got cut 3 times then I decided to sell bc I was sick and tired of replacing it.

Amen.

I'm poor. One day, I hope to afford either a G35 or a S2K.

Yea, I def understand that. I was gonna go hardtop. I wouldnt want to risk it getting cut either. My old Miata got cut 3 times then I decided to sell bc I was sick and tired of replacing it.

damn screw that,i had a vert stang and a little branch fell out of a tree and punctured i replaced it then sold the car and said no more verts

s2k and g35's are dropping in price.But with the economy going down the tube it still makes it hard for alot of us to buy a decent car

damn screw that,i had a vert stang and a little branch fell out of a tree and punctured i replaced it then sold the car and said no more verts

s2k and g35's are dropping in price.But with the economy going down the tube it still makes it hard for alot of us to buy a decent car
    It sure does. I will be looking for another vehicle soon. Good thing it isnt too hard to find an s2000 unmolested though. I have decided to just lower what I will spend to about $8k and just make a nice reliable DD. I think I will save the detailed builds for when I am doing better off. I am just about to get married and dont want to run myself in a hole and not being able to afford buying a house. Especially when are ridiculously good deals these days.

Amen.

It sure does. I will be looking for another vehicle soon. Good thing it isnt too hard to find an s2000 unmolested though. I have decided to just lower what I will spend to about $8k and just make a nice reliable DD. I think I will save the detailed builds for when I am doing better off. I am just about to get married and dont want to run myself in a hole and not being able to afford buying a house. Especially when are ridiculously good deals these days.

^ u sir are correct.I just got married a little bit over a yr ago and man it changes everything.But i am looking forward to getting another house this yr because those deals out there are jaw droppingAnd congrats on the wed wish u guy's the best,just don't have kids for awhile=more car partsatleast that is what i tell my wife everytime she wants a kid.I go by another car and say,"look babe we can't afford a kid i just got another car." lol!!

^ u sir are correct.I just got married a little bit over a yr ago and man it changes everything.But i am looking forward to getting another house this yr because those deals out there are jaw droppingAnd congrats on the wed wish u guy's the best,just don't have kids for awhile=more car partsatleast that is what i tell my wife everytime she wants a kid.I go by another car and say,"look babe we can't afford a kid i just got another car." lol!!
    I will keep that in mind. We dont plan on having kids until I we are 25-28, but there is no guarantee. Thanks alot, I appreciate it.

Amen.

Bomtastic

G35 good DD, S2000 good weekend car.
    Last edited by 1SikMax; 02-03-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: I dunno

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456