Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: g35 vs s2000 compare

I DO TWINS

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Why do people think I hate Japanese cars? I've only owned four European cars the rest were all Japanese. I hate riced out Jap cars, the typical JDM fan boy Rota/eBay spring Civics, and the fake drift kids. Anything else goes. If it's fast, looks good, etc I like it, who cares what it's from?

I can name 20 people on this site who have seen me drive, never said I was the best driver, but if a Porsche race car can't beat a GTR something is wrong. Why is that hard to believe?

Can't post lap times last time I checked they don't print lap times at track days however you're more then welcome to come out next time I'm out and ride along.

As for Miatas, I still laugh at the Miata comments, I had a Miata track car, now I'm gay.
    every track day event i have been to, they post and print times..

are you just doing HPDEs or something?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    every track day event i have been to, they post and print times..

are you just doing HPDEs or something?
    Chin doesn't, MVP doesn't, NASA doesn't, SCCA doesn't, BMW doesn't, PCA doesn't...who are you using?

Maybe if you're tracking at tiny tracks like Lil Tally or something but I've yet to see timing at Road Atlanta or any large tracks, you run a transponder at track days?

As for "HPDE or something" that IS A TRACK DAY...no difference, but to answer no, I've only done one HPDE (which is NASA's term for a track day lol)

I DO TWINS

Chin doesn't, MVP doesn't, NASA doesn't, SCCA doesn't, BMW doesn't, PCA doesn't...who are you using?

Maybe if you're tracking at tiny tracks like Lil Tally or something but I've yet to see timing at Road Atlanta or any large tracks, you run a transponder at track days?

As for "HPDE or something" that IS A TRACK DAY...no difference, but to answer no, I've only done one HPDE (which is NASA's term for a track day lol)
    ever hear of a little thing called Time Attack?

ever hear of a little thing called Time Attack?
    Yes, I have! Been to them many times.

That's not a track day though so...

Kenny Powers...LOL...from Eastbound and Down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOcQhqrqdpI

I don't care what you say ABOUT ME, it's just every time you see me say anything you say the same thing over and over again. I only negative rep people who say something about it, I'm a little bitch looking for a reaction.
    LOL, that guy is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by 5speed View Post
    LOL, that guy is hilarious!
    I know haha I love that show.

Why do people think I hate Japanese cars? I've only owned four European cars the rest were all Japanese. I hate riced out Jap cars, the typical JDM fan boy Rota/eBay spring Civics, and the fake drift kids. Anything else goes. If it's fast, looks good, etc I like it, who cares what it's from?

I can name 20 people on this site who have seen me drive, never said I was the best driver, but if a Porsche race car can't beat a GTR something is wrong. Why is that hard to believe?

Can't post lap times last time I checked they don't print lap times at track days however you're more then welcome to come out next time I'm out and ride along.

As for Miatas, I still laugh at the Miata comments, I had a Miata track car, now I'm gay.

Why is it wrong if a porsche race car can't beat a GTR? The GTR was made to outshine porsche.. so it'd actually be the other way around, it'd be wrong if the GTR didn't beat the porsche you trifling dolt. Here is a classic example of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. You're unbelievable. You couldn't find your ass with a 10 man search party.
    Way Too Big

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ) Riveting tale, chap.

283.5°.516"(13.11mm) DirtyMechanic's Avatar

now i want to watch smokey and the bandit....
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by xxbckiexx View Post
    Why is it wrong if a porsche race car can't beat a GTR? The GTR was made to outshine porsche.. so it'd actually be the other way around, it'd be wrong if the GTR didn't beat the porsche you trifling dolt. Here is a classic example of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. You're unbelievable. You couldn't find your ass with a 10 man search party.
    woo woo woo there is a big difference betweent a gtr and a porsche race car. you cant compare a street car to a race car. now if he was talking about sat a gt3 gt2 or turbo 911 then i would hope they would be close and most likely up to the driver alone. but not a race car to a street car.

yes i know the gt-r was made to beat the porsche porsche turbo around the ring not a porsche race car....
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

Um a stock GTR shouldn't beat a GT3 Cup car.

For instance a GT3 Cup car runs 1:26's or so at Road Atlanta.

The fastest time attack track record for NASA at Road Atlanta is a 1:25...it's a Radical...no GTR on the list.

You're comparing a full slick tired race car to a street car. A GTR was meant to beat a 911 turbo, which it did, that's not what we're comparing.

Now who's the dumb ass?

I DO TWINS

Yes, I have! Been to them many times.

That's not a track day though so...
    you missed the word "event". but, i still consider it a track day. my point was the time slips. i'll let you borrow a transponder...i need to see faster times than any GT-R.

I DO TWINS

i don't care what the content of this post...this made me LOL in real life! my co-workers were like WTF?

you missed the word "event". but, i still consider it a track day. my point was the time slips. i'll let you borrow a transponder...i need to see faster times than any GT-R.
    Ok, well that's a competition.

Big difference, obviously they time TIME ATTACK. That's like questioning if they time you at an autocross. Most track days won't even allow the use of a transponder.

Tell me which event you're doing and I will gladly prove you cars can beat a GTR.

Um a stock GTR shouldn't beat a GT3 Cup car.

For instance a GT3 Cup car runs 1:26's or so at Road Atlanta.

The fastest time attack track record for NASA at Road Atlanta is a 1:25...it's a Radical...no GTR on the list.

You're comparing a full slick tired race car to a street car. A GTR was meant to beat a 911 turbo, which it did, that's not what we're comparing.

Now who's the dumb ass?
    You are still the dumbass. Why are you comparing a fully stripped race car to a street legal bone stock down to the tires daily driver? I would hope a GT3 cup car would win against a STOCK GTR. Do the same mods to a GTR and see what happens.
    Way Too Big

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

_██_

You are still the dumbass. Why are you comparing a fully stripped race car to a street legal bone stock down to the tires daily driver? I would hope a GT3 cup car would win against a STOCK GTR. Do the same mods to a GTR and see what happens.
    I wasn't comparing them, YOU WERE. He asked what I had driven that could beat a GTR and I replied that and noted obviously it's a race car and there isn't a comparison and I hadn't driven a stock car to compare to the GTR.

As for GTR's at Road Atlanta, what do the Forged guys run? Low 1:30's? 1:32's or something? That's with mods.

Big difference, obviously they time TIME ATTACK. That's like questioning if they time you at an autocross. Most track days won't even allow the use of a transponder.

Tell me which event you're doing and I will gladly prove you cars can beat a GTR.
    you've completely missed the entire point of his argument. it's like you just looked at the screen, drooled, and then started typing the same shit you've typed 15 times without taking into account anything he's said. NO GOD DAMN SHIT there's cars on the fucking track that can BEAT A GTR. ACR VIPER, ZR1 vette (with the right driver). The list goes on. If you don't like a car, you immediately discount it's credibility of being something that it really is. oh, well an ACR $110,000 vehicle can beat a $60,000 NISSAN GTR, so the GTR is mclame bro. It's not even good, it only set record times at the ring, i mean, my miata can do that. Brah, i wasn't even impressed with the 500+ hp and the fact that it breaks necks around curves. Jeremy clarkson of all people THREW OUT HIS NECK driving a GTR because it hugged so well. Yes the guy exaggerates, but for good reason. He HATES nissan and he gave props to nissan for making an amazing machine. So has the rest of the automotive industry EXCEPT of course porsche, who called shenanigans, because THEY couldn't produce the same time around the ring that everyone else could. Take your fist, out of your ass, and put it in your mouth. No one cares about your biased, malinformed shit eating dick breath theories/opinions.

YEA THE FERRARI SCUDERIA IS BAD ASS, BUT THERE'S CARS THAT BEAT IT, SO IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY, I MEAN, FUCKIN FERRARI ,WHAT WERE THEY THINKING CHARGING 400K FOR THAT? I COULD RACE OUT A HONDA AND MAKE IT JUST AS FAST ON THE TRACK.
    Way Too Big

_██_

you've completely missed the entire point of his argument. it's like you just looked at the screen, drooled, and then started typing the same shit you've typed 15 times without taking into account anything he's said. NO GOD DAMN SHIT there's cars on the fucking track that can BEAT A GTR. ACR VIPER, ZR1 vette (with the right driver). The list goes on. If you don't like a car, you immediately discount it's credibility of being something that it really is. oh, well an ACR $110,000 vehicle can beat a $60,000 NISSAN GTR, so the GTR is mclame bro. It's not even good, it only set record times at the ring, i mean, my miata can do that. Brah, i wasn't even impressed with the 500+ hp and the fact that it breaks necks around curves. Jeremy clarkson of all people THREW OUT HIS NECK driving a GTR because it hugged so well. Yes the guy exaggerates, but for good reason. He HATES nissan and he gave props to nissan for making an amazing machine. So has the rest of the automotive industry EXCEPT of course porsche, who called shenanigans, because THEY couldn't produce the same time around the ring that everyone else could. Take your fist, out of your ass, and put it in your mouth. No one cares about your biased, malinformed shit eating dick breath theories/opinions.

YEA THE FERRARI SCUDERIA IS BAD ASS, BUT THERE'S CARS THAT BEAT IT, SO IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY, I MEAN, FUCKIN FERRARI ,WHAT WERE THEY THINKING CHARGING 400K FOR THAT? I COULD RACE OUT A HONDA AND MAKE IT JUST AS FAST ON THE TRACK.
    You just said a lot of what I said and the GTR owner disagreed with. You're a fucking idiot. You don't read what people are even talking about you just jump in a conversation or quote my replies to other people. Go e-thug another section, tubby.

BTW if you believe Clarkson really threw his neck out you just added to his hatred for America lol. I never said GTR's weren't fast or couldn't handle well, I said there are better cars as the GTR owner here made it seem as if nothing stock could beat a GTR. They're quick, handle well if that's really handling, but there is quicker without the electronic BS.

You just said a lot of what I said and the GTR owner disagreed with. You're a fucking idiot. You don't read what people are even talking about you just jump in a conversation or quote my replies to other people. Go e-thug another section, tubby.

BTW if you believe Clarkson really threw his neck out you just added to his hatred for America lol. I never said GTR's weren't fast or couldn't handle well, I said there are better cars as the GTR owner here made it seem as if nothing stock could beat a GTR. They're quick, handle well if that's really handling, but there is quicker without the electronic BS.

for the price range, and for ANYONE to step into a car and get a good time ,there is not anything quicker. Including the ACR and the ZR1. You put any average joe inall 3 of those and i gaurantee the only car that even finishes is the GTR. They would spin out, and wreck an ACR/ZR1 if they aren't extremely good drivers. I read everything, you just like to be a fan boy, and you do nothing but say how great you are and everything you drive is. In the price range stock for stock, there is nothing that even comes close to the GTR. You can make modifactions to the GTR and it will outrun even the ZR1 and the ACR, that's fact. As i sifted through the verbal atrocity that is your posts, i was at a loss to find anything that made any sense. Your whole argument that the GTR isn't that good is based off the fact that fully raced out porsches put down better lap times.
    Way Too Big

_██_

for the price range, and for ANYONE to step into a car and get a good time ,there is not anything quicker. Including the ACR and the ZR1. You put any average joe inall 3 of those and i gaurantee the only car that even finishes is the GTR. They would spin out, and wreck an ACR/ZR1 if they aren't extremely good drivers. I read everything, you just like to be a fan boy, and you do nothing but say how great you are and everything you drive is. In the price range stock for stock, there is nothing that even comes close to the GTR. You can make modifactions to the GTR and it will outrun even the ZR1 and the ACR, that's fact. As i sifted through the verbal atrocity that is your posts, i was at a loss to find anything that made any sense. Your whole argument that the GTR isn't that good is based off the fact that fully raced out porsches put down better lap times.
    No shit anyone would be faster in a GTR...you're saying things I've posted, so what exactly are you trying to prove other then your're a complete dumb ass? I've never said I'm the best driver or overly great, never said anything I drive is better then anything else, I'm just stating my personal experiences. Show me a GTR go faster then the rest around Road Atlanta and then we can talk, because I've yet to see it.

No shit anyone would be faster in a GTR...you're saying things I've posted, so what exactly are you trying to prove other then your're a complete dumb ass? I've never said I'm the best driver or overly great, never said anything I drive is better then anything else, I'm just stating my personal experiences. Show me a GTR go faster then the rest around Road Atlanta and then we can talk, because I've yet to see it.

So the RING doesn't count as a good enough track to prove it's fast on? Or any other tarck in america or otherwise? It has to perform better than the cars YOU drive at road atlanta for it to be considered a good car in your eyes? That is without a doubt the most neandrethalic statement i've ever heard.
    Way Too Big

_██_

So the RING doesn't count as a good enough track to prove it's fast on? Or any other tarck in america or otherwise? It has to perform better than the cars YOU drive at road atlanta for it to be considered a good car in your eyes? That is without a doubt the most neandrethalic statement i've ever heard.
    I'm not even discussing the whole GTR Ring BS again, there were 3984993 threads on that.

Please tell me you're kidding...IN THIS THREAD NOBODY COMPARED THE GTR TO ANYTHING I'VE DRIVEN OR AM DRIVING, ONLY YOU BROUGHT UP A RACE CAR VS A STREET CAR.

Road Atlanta is the best track in this area, I am there for every event and have seen tons of GTR's none of which were as fast as their leg humpers think. So until you all figure out why or make one so stupid fast as you mention, then shut the fuck up. You're making NO SENSE, you didn't read this thread, you're talking straight out of your ass.

I'm not even discussing the whole GTR Ring BS again, there were 3984993 threads on that.

Please tell me you're kidding...IN THIS THREAD NOBODY COMPARED THE GTR TO ANYTHING I'VE DRIVEN OR AM DRIVING, ONLY YOU BROUGHT UP A RACE CAR VS A STREET CAR.

Road Atlanta is the best track in this area, I am there for every event and have seen tons of GTR's none of which were as fast as their leg humpers think. So until you all figure out why or make one so stupid fast as you mention, then shut the fuck up. You're making NO SENSE, you didn't read this thread, you're talking straight out of your ass.
    YOU SAID A RACE CUP GT3 VS A GTR. NOT ME CHAMP. REMOVE HEAD FROM SPHINCTER.

THERE ARE A 100 GTRS RUNNING THE STUPID FAST TIMES AT ALL THE OTHER TRACKS. NO ONE HAS TAKEN A GTR TO A TIME ATTACK EVENT AND TRIED TO GET A GOOD TIME, ON RECORD. SO CLEARLY THERE IS NOT RECORD OF A GTR AT ROAD ATLANTA. HOWEVER THERE IS ONE WITH IT AT THE MOST FAMOUS TRACK IN IN THE WORLD WHICH ALL OTHER CAR COMPANIES USE AS A STANDARD, THE RING. AND IT DID EXCEPTIONALLY WELL THERE. BUT I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE CUZ YOU DIDN'T SEE IT HAPPEN AT ROAD ATLANTA. YOU ARE QUITE POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST DIPSHIT TO SET FOOT ON THE PLANET. YOU WASTE THE AIR YOU BREATHE. I THINK YOU EXHALE OUT OF YOUR ASS.
    Way Too Big

_██_

YOU SAID A RACE CUP GT3 VS A GTR. NOT ME CHAMP. REMOVE HEAD FROM SPHINCTER.

Holy shit you're a moron..re read from when we started talking GTR and get back to me, READ THE WHOLE THING, not pick out single words. That's what you've done in every thread you talk in, you see random things then post some shit about words you saw not making ANY sense of what you're talking about.

I DO TWINS

you are calling other member here "dumbasses" for not reading and yet you insinuate that i have stated that no cars can be a GT-R? really?

let me spell it out for you... OEM Stock vs. OEM Stock there is no other PRODUCTION car that will beat the GT-Rs times. the ACR is not a production car... the ZR1 has already been beaten...granted they have revamped the dampners and the fight is on...but, their times are not yet faster. Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche...their production cars have yet to beat the GT-Rs times...

And honestly? I HOPE they do! i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this competition... in a time where most cars are being detuned to save fuel and the planet, i absolutely adore the fact that there are horsepower and race wars going on!

As for GTR's at Road Atlanta, what do the Forged guys run? Low 1:30's? 1:32's or something? That's with mods.
    i am not sure what Sharif's lowest times are... i could certainly find out. but, Sharif's car runs modified and not unlimited in Time Attack. his car is not highly modified. it's running roughly 19psi and 500awhp. yes, he has JRZ triples, but he runs TOYO R888s and not slicks. hopefully this year Redline will make it out to more East Coast events and one of them will be at Road Atlanta... you will see some real bad ass cars then. and probably some track records. those unlimited guys don't play.

so guys........... since the GTR is obviously better than the S2000 and G35, lets kinda get back on topic. This has turned into another GTR controversy thread......

you are calling other member here "dumbasses" for not reading and yet you insinuate that i have stated that no cars can be a GT-R? really?

let me spell it out for you... OEM Stock vs. OEM Stock there is no other PRODUCTION car that will beat the GT-Rs times. the ACR is not a production car... the ZR1 has already been beaten...granted they have revamped the dampners and the fight is on...but, their times are not yet faster. Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche...their production cars have yet to beat the GT-Rs times...

And honestly? I HOPE they do! i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this competition... in a time where most cars are being detuned to save fuel and the planet, i absolutely adore the fact that there are horsepower and race wars going on!

i am not sure what Sharif's lowest times are... i could certainly find out. but, Sharif's car runs modified and not unlimited in Time Attack. his car is not highly modified. it's running roughly 19psi and 500awhp. yes, he has JRZ triples, but he runs TOYO R888s and not slicks. hopefully this year Redline will make it out to more East Coast events and one of them will be at Road Atlanta... you will see some real bad ass cars then. and probably some track records. those unlimited guys don't play.
    How can you PROVE no production car can beat a GTR? $50 me versus you me in a GT3 Porsche you in your GTR I'd beat you. Like I say I have yet to see in REAL LIFE a GTR dominate cars at a track day and such.

I am speaking of NASA time attack where Sharif also runs in. I've seen Redline many times, sure there are balls out fast cars, but they aren't all GTR's so what's your point there? Redline won't come to Road Atlanta either. I wish they would but I highly doubt they do.

500awhp is no slouch of a car. Last I remember he was in the 1:3* zone.

You aren't understanding this debate because you're a GTR fan boy, you think the GTR is god and dominates the automotive world when it's just a fast car with a PS3 attached to it's chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by SandM View Post
    so guys........... since the GTR is obviously better than the S2000 and G35, lets kinda get back on topic. This has turned into another GTR controversy thread......
    Threads closed S2K G35 boy find another way home!

I DO TWINS

How can you PROVE no production car can beat a GTR? $50 me versus you me in a GT3 Porsche you in your GTR I'd beat you. Like I say I have yet to see in REAL LIFE a GTR dominate cars at a track day and such.

I am speaking of NASA time attack where Sharif also runs in. I've seen Redline many times, sure there are balls out fast cars, but they aren't all GTR's so what's your point there? Redline won't come to Road Atlanta either. I wish they would but I highly doubt they do.

500awhp is no slouch of a car. Last I remember he was in the 1:3* zone.

You aren't understanding this debate because you're a GTR fan boy, you think the GTR is god and dominates the automotive world when it's just a fast car with a PS3 attached to it's chassis.
    there really is no debate here because you still have yet to grasp my point of view... your arguments of that of the straw-man type... e.g.:

1 - saying that you could beat my times with you driving a GT3 and me driving my GT-R. there is no debating this...i am not a track person. you could beat my GT-R times in a Yugo.

2 - saying that i am a GT-R fanboy and that i think it will beat all cars. as stated multiple times in this thread, i am not of this opinion... my equivalent was that of OEM vs. OEM car with same driver and his/her lap times. i am all about comparing apples to apples.

i will happily continue debating you when you steer clear of the straw-man arguments.

one final thought - i am fairly decent acquaintances with the Redline board... i am voting for Road Atlanta, so we shall see... and when i speak of the unlimited cars, because we were speaking of the GT-R, i was, of course, referencing the GOTO Racing GT-R and Fontana Nissan's GT-R...both will race in the Unlimited class and both will set times that will astonish you.

Quote Originally Posted by SandM View Post
    Yes, apologies to the OP for taking his thread so far off topic. My vote is for the G35.

there really is no debate here because you still have yet to grasp my point of view... your arguments of that of the straw-man type... e.g.:

1 - saying that you could beat my times with you driving a GT3 and me driving my GT-R. there is no debating this...i am not a track person. you could beat my GT-R times in a Yugo.

2 - saying that i am a GT-R fanboy and that i think it will beat all cars. as stated multiple times in this thread, i am not of this opinion... my equivalent was that of OEM vs. OEM car with same driver and his/her lap times. i am all about comparing apples to apples.

i will happily continue debating you when you steer clear of the straw-man arguments.

one final thought - i am fairly decent acquaintances with the Redline board... i am voting for Road Atlanta, so we shall see... and when i speak of the unlimited cars, because we were speaking of the GT-R, i was, of course, referencing the GOTO Racing GT-R and Fontana Nissan's GT-R...both will race in the Unlimited class and both will set times that will astonish you.

Yes, apologies to the OP for taking his thread so far off topic. My vote is for the G35.
    I'm aware of both those cars, astonish? No, they do exactly what I'd expect them to do with that type of build.

If they run under 1:20's at Road Atlanta then I will be happy.

get what you want..either a nice g35 or nice s2000 will cost over 10k so look at the features that stick out the most to you and make a good choice, both hold their value pretty well and s2k's will go up now that they discontinued em. also i know i wouldn't want to spend 12k on a car then look back and see that i wanted the other. so glwb lol

G0T CH33S3?

drivers car s2k hands down
    g35 kinda fun and look good
    350z and s2k are better to compare imo

Wrong, I work motorcycle events all the time and never met you lol

yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

i like the g better but the s2k is bettter all around to me

WANTED:
    A Girl That is DTF for a PhD

I'm aware of both those cars, astonish? No, they do exactly what I'd expect them to do with that type of build.

If they run under 1:20's at Road Atlanta then I will be happy.
    sharif was doing 1.36 bone stock. and will was doing easy 1:32 with coil overs r888s exhaust and a tune... which gave him if i remember 464awhp... this was also Wills first time out on RA.

Quote Originally Posted by jmotley View Post
    get what you want..either a nice g35 or nice s2000 will cost over 10k so look at the features that stick out the most to you and make a good choice, both hold their value pretty well and s2k's will go up now that they discontinued em. also i know i wouldn't want to spend 12k on a car then look back and see that i wanted the other. so glwb lol
    just because the discontinue a model doesnt mean the price goes up... it will be very very far from not that a s2k price will go up... they are not rare, they never will be. even 80's cars prices are going up as much as you think.
    The G Spot Hero

Wrong, I work motorcycle events all the time and never met you lol
    Only motorcycle event I work is AMA. I use to work all the Schwantz schools but since he's gone obviously that isn't happening anymore.

Only motorcycle event I work is AMA. I use to work all the Schwantz schools but since he's gone obviously that isn't happening anymore.
    Haha, yeah I was just messing with ya. I have worked AMA once there. He hated it at Barber for awhile, bc he didnt have free reign like at RA. But George has chilled a good bit so now he likes it a lot there. I dont do car events for RA, I might in the future since I am getting licensed to work for IRL. Havent done much car stuff really. Just the past three years of Grand AM and Porsche School and Mustang Club, and a few others here and there. Barber is basically my home track since I go there the most.

Amen.

Haha, yeah I was just messing with ya. I have worked AMA once there. He hated it at Barber for awhile, bc he didnt have free reign like at RA. But George has chilled a good bit so now he likes it a lot there. I dont do car events for RA, I might in the future since I am getting licensed to work for IRL. Havent done much car stuff really. Just the past three years of Grand AM and Porsche School and Mustang Club, and a few others here and there. Barber is basically my home track since I go there the most.
    Cool, yeah I miss the Schwantz school he was always fun to work with. I've never worked SCCA weekends or anything just whatever the track offers, getting paid to watch racing ftw. lol

Cool, yeah I miss the Schwantz school he was always fun to work with. I've never worked SCCA weekends or anything just whatever the track offers, getting paid to watch racing ftw. lol
    EXACTLY!!! Plus I got a lot of friends out there, so it's nice to have their back. Reps to CW's

Amen.

EXACTLY!!! Plus I got a lot of friends out there, so it's nice to have their back. Reps to CW's
    Yeah you get to meet a lot of cool people and working test days and such see some cool things. I also think it can help driving as well, working so much at Road Atlanta I have seen almost any imaginable line and screw up every section of the track, you learn from others mistakes and learn from the fastest.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast