Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Honda Rant...

Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say

dzobble dzobble if it's not a S2K and it's a Hondar it's a peece ouf boringness.
    I'll whistle while you whine.
    2009 Summit White SS/TC

I agree, but to each their own. I will never drive a FWD car as long as i live. Unless it's free lol
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

i love ef hondas i have modded lots of different cars and trucks.i did the mini truck thing bags and bodydrops 350 swaps in s10's a little spray on a lt1 formula,one of my fav's was my 83 delta 88 2 door i had a nasty small block in it and it shocked the hell out of alot of folks.
    but something always brings me back to ef hondas in fact i just bought a 91 4door as my new project i dont see myself ever getting bored with hondas.and i think there is plenty of room for different styles.
    my style is balls out fast dont care about shiney paint or fancy rims .im about flat black,steelies and slicks and yeah im a turbo nut and power is what im after.

i do understand where you comin from i was hated on with my slammed s-10 there was a time when thats all you saw at mini truck shows s-10s everywhere.

and i never cared and i dont care now what others think of my cars im not into this to impress anyone or show off to anyone.im in it because i love it and everything i do to my car or cars i do for myself no one else im a honda guy
    yes i am....

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire
    Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say
    Anyone that sides with nissantun3r deserves negative reps lol!

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    basically yes

Quote Originally Posted by GOT_PURP
    I guess I can finally make a post in here. My only thing with the hondas and a few other makes, is the whole "FLUSH" thing. Quit spending 40 dollars on ebay coilovers, 50 on a rear camber kit and then slamming your shit. It doesn't look good. It doesn't make you look different. You ride around on 0 offset rotas and think you're the shit.Think for a minute. How do you get the word flush, when half your fucking wheel is sticking out at a 45 degree angle??

Who cares what you had to do to get it like that, and who cares if you like it. Good for you. Don't go around saying that it's flush tho. You might be the shit around the other "FLUSH" fan boys, but that's as far as it goes.

This is "FLUSH"... always will be and you can't deny it. Little to no camber. On a wheel that is hella big. Big meaning, offset/size all together.

That's my rant for the day... Now I'm gonna sit back and smoke me a marlboro, while I sip on this Dr. Pepper
    I hate both, but I'm glad someone can at least recognize this idiotic negative camber fail thing for what it is - idiotic fail.
    Correct Fitment Crew CEO
    Because Only Turds Should be Dumped and Flushed.
    2012 Hyundai Veloster / 1960 Fiat 600D

It appears that is common knowledge just had to find out for myself apparently

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Hurt my feelings? Come on, man. Look at the idiot's "status" on here and then check mine. No one that is beneath me has the capabilities to hurt me. He's mad because no one gives his car the time of day like they give my ride.

You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Hurt my feelings? Come on, man. Look at the idiot's "status" on here and then check mine. No one that is beneath me has the capabilities to hurt me. He's mad because no one gives his car the time of day like they give my ride.

You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.
    I gave him + reps because you gave him neg.

Quote Originally Posted by greasemunkey
    Minus his 80 or whatever then plus your 8 or so lol! Good luck with that.

qd only counts as one person in my book

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sport1.3
    I agree, but to each their own. I will never drive a FWD car as long as i live. Unless it's free lol
    Nothing to do with being FWD, FWD is perfectly fine on a road course.

No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:

No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:
    Your title says "Super Hater".....the irony of your posts
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

reps is serious business

Quote Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
    reps is serious business

Quote Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
    Your title says "Super Hater".....the irony of your posts
    It may be ironic, but I only hate on the poor quality workmanship of how poorly cars have been painted/repaired/modified. Don't really care to hate on stuff on the internet, only in person.

The trouble to do so? If it wasn't for your next post I'd show you how easy it is to neg rep someone...actually quite simple lol. You redeemed yourself :boobies:
    It may be ironic, but I only hate on the poor quality workmanship of how poorly cars have been painted/repaired/modified. Don't really care to hate on stuff on the internet, only in person.

and this is why i went to the world of mazda.

ITs like Rat ROds, and VWs, and any other make or model. Eventually it all gets played out. We discussed this in the "innovation" thread. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do anymore that makes me go OMG WOW IVE NEVER SEEN THAT!

Modding cars used to be about being unique. But that was back when bodykits and paint jobs were cool. Eventually that became the RICER thing to do, and JDM was cool. Now JDM is played out, and people are doing old school VW stuff like tucking engine bays and running retarded offset wheels.

In the beginning it was about being different, and people respected that. You could do different car audio setups, different paint jobs, wheels, body kits.

now its all cookie cutter. Youre right, its lip, rotas, slam car on ground. Thats it, there is no originality anymore. Some people think they can put some high dollar JDM wheel on their car and pound it on the ground and its BETTER. Its the same rehashed shit over and over and over and over again.

I myself do fall in the category of simplicity. Stock body, lowered a little bit , decent wheels and im done. I focus more on under hood than outside the car.

Ive always wanted a JDM front end CRX, i finally got to do it on this one. Its plain, its NOTHING special at all, some people like it, some people wont. But it makes me happy
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    ITs like Rat ROds, and VWs, and any other make or model. Eventually it all gets played out. We discussed this in the "innovation" thread. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do anymore that makes me go OMG WOW IVE NEVER SEEN THAT!

Modding cars used to be about being unique. But that was back when bodykits and paint jobs were cool. Eventually that became the RICER thing to do, and JDM was cool. Now JDM is played out, and people are doing old school VW stuff like tucking engine bays and running retarded offset wheels.

In the beginning it was about being different, and people respected that. You could do different car audio setups, different paint jobs, wheels, body kits.

now its all cookie cutter. Youre right, its lip, rotas, slam car on ground. Thats it, there is no originality anymore. Some people think they can put some high dollar JDM wheel on their car and pound it on the ground and its BETTER. Its the same rehashed shit over and over and over and over again.

I myself do fall in the category of simplicity. Stock body, lowered a little bit , decent wheels and im done. I focus more on under hood than outside the car.

Ive always wanted a JDM front end CRX, i finally got to do it on this one. Its plain, its NOTHING special at all, some people like it, some people wont. But it makes me happy
    Sadly very few will even recognize a true JDM frontend on a CRX. If I built another Honda it would probably be a CRX, but the amount I would spend on it to be happy with it would probably be equal to the cost of a stock first gen NSX lol!

Sadly very few will even recognize a true JDM frontend on a CRX. If I built another Honda it would probably be a CRX, but the amount I would spend on it to be happy with it would probably be equal to the cost of a stock first gen NSX lol!
    and thats fine, i mean im not gonna go around and start calling my CRX "JDM". I wont even point it out. I like it, i know what it is, if other people dont know, oh well.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    and thats fine, i mean im not gonna go around and start calling my CRX "JDM". I wont even point it out. I like it, i know what it is, if other people dont know, oh well.
    Exactly. I had the 94-97 "JDM" OEM SIR-G foglights on my Integra and most didn't know what they were or where to get them. Not positive but I don't think they were an option in the US but they fit the corner of the grill opening perfectly since the bezel was made for the Integra.

I got them off eBay cheaper than I could have duplicated or fabricated the fascia. I liked them because they flowed well, not because they were "JDM".

No, you're only "counter-repping" the idiot because I banned your little friends and you don't like me no more...boo-hoo, you know.

No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so.
    All the trouble? I know I will never get those 3 seconds it took to rep him. But it took you longer to formulate your reply, I bet.

Later, QD.

No, you're only "counter-repping" the idiot because I banned your little friends and you don't like me no more...boo-hoo, you know.

All the trouble? I know I will never get those 3 seconds it took to rep him. But it took you longer to formulate your reply, I bet.

Later, QD.
    correction, ive never liked you and banning random people for nothing because you have nothing to do all day is childish

Get this crying baby rep shit out of a decent thread.

Okay, I have honda's. 2 hatches. I love them. I don't go out hating on Miata's b/c I don't hate them. Most of them are old man cars and girl cars. But my friends and a few people I know have nice ones. The guy who owns the local dyno has one with an Ls1 in it. Different strokes for different folks. I don't like a lot of cars, but i don't go out of my way to say I dislike them. But that is also your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

Okay, I have honda's. 2 hatches. I love them. I don't go out hating on Miata's b/c I don't hate them. Most of them are old man cars and girl cars. But my friends and a few people I know have nice ones. The guy who owns the local dyno has one with an Ls1 in it. Different strokes for different folks. I don't like a lot of cars, but i don't go out of my way to say I dislike them. But that is also your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.
    LOL uhh good post....

I don't have a Miata...so...

I like cat food

Quote Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
    I like cat food
    well then my previous post is as relavent as this one then.
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

correction, ive never liked you
    I doubt that very much.

and banning random people for nothing because you have nothing to do all day is childish
    Just because I don't answer to you why I do what I do doesn't mean it was for nothing. They know why and it's none of your business. Later, QD.

I'm not a Honda fan.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345