Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Mini did what?!" A day in automotive history.

looks like he 'has wings'

lol. red bull reference.

the old school minis look cool as shit. not so much the new ones. just my 2 cents. all those cars like the miata, mini, z3, z4, etc, are girly just because they have optional automatics, and they all make shitty power and driven by old people, fags, and girls. i have never personally seen a girl driving a s2000. well once, and it was her husbands.

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksniperfox

lol. red bull reference.

the old school minis look cool as shit. not so much the new ones. just my 2 cents. all those cars like the miata, mini, z3, z4, etc, are girly just because they have optional automatics, and they all make shitty power and driven by old people, fags, and girls. i have never personally seen a girl driving a s2000. well once, and it was her husbands.
    is my camaro girly/gay cause it has a auto and makes less power than the S2k?

im sorry but i dont see anythign special about the S2k.............ill take a Miata or Mr2-S over it.
    Last edited by HypnoToad; 02-17-2009 at 01:47 PM.

fast grocery getter chinitoxamor's Avatar

NO LIFE HAVING ASS LOL, anyways GAYNESS and HATING all written on this thread

yeahhhhhh you likeeeee when she does thattttttt

Quote Originally Posted by chinitoxamor
    NO LIFE HAVING ASS LOL, anyways GAYNESS and HATING all written on this thread
    Alright?

Hell i dont even know what to say haha.

They are coming off but the will be back on, when I have the power to back me up. But they are a good way to bait in the slower cars and single cam civics (or turbo accords and "built" DA's )

I'm slow, but no where near the slowest.

100 hp at 2500 pds doesnt sound like much but I have surprised many.
    Got a MINI? Don't talk to me.

FUCK your FADS

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    is my camaro girly/gay cause it has a auto and makes less power than the S2k?

im sorry but i dont see anythign special about the S2k.............ill take a Miata or Mr2-S over it.

i think youre talking out of your ass, i would DEF take a s2k any day of the week over a mr-s.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSilver
    Alright?

Hell i dont even know what to say haha.

They are coming off but the will be back on, when I have the power to back me up. But they are a good way to bait in the slower cars and single cam civics (or turbo accords and "built" DA's )

I'm slow, but no where near the slowest.

100 hp at 2500 pds doesnt sound like much but I have surprised many.
    I is faster

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

lol. red bull reference.

A LOT of cars have optinoal autos. The Corvette can have an auto in it, the Bugatti Veyron ONLY has an auto in it, this arrguement is invalid. Also, the Mini and Miata are far from gay. They're both great handling chassis that would serve as great track cars.

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

Quote Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II
    I is faster
    I wouldn't doubt that haha.

And i need to auto-x.
    I never really get to feel the full potential of my car, even on the curviest of roads. Gah, I really need to get working on my turbo set up. Im excited now lol

FUCK your FADS

I wouldn't doubt that haha.

And i need to auto-x.
    I never really get to feel the full potential of my car, even on the curviest of roads. Gah, I really need to get working on my turbo set up. Im excited now lol
    Come to the turner field autocross on March 29th.

www.soloatlanta.com

Come to the turner field autocross on March 29th.

www.soloatlanta.com
    Ah thank you for showing that to me

lol I see a mini on there!

Btw I went to the track (1/8th) last Sunday if anyone cares

FUCK your FADS

ok, so i didnt do my homework before bashing on a car. you got me and called me out on it. my fault. i did some reading though. seems to handle well. still fugly? yep. lacking power? that too. by reputation of having fag drivers, i mean old people, girls, fags, and the OP. dont deny it.

my s2k will get wayyyyyyyyyyy more pussy than any shortened and lowered minivan lookalike.

btw, hard top is coming soon as i can sell the bike.
    You think its ugly....I think it looks great. A proper continuation of the original.

Mini Cooper S are imo more likely to be owned by a driving enthusiast than an S2000. From my experience, S2k are bought by the Honda crowd and will likely never see a race track. They just get them to talk about themselves owning an S2k.

Again, your opinion = Minority

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded

Who wants to lend me an original mini and lets rate who can pick up better looking chicks vs. the S2k...since it's all about what car you drive anyways. lol!
    Im prepared to see panties get tossed and one S2k owner be surprised its not for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    Type R beauty.

-Ant.
    That there is a work of art.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    whats on the roof?
    Royal Flag of Scotland (Im a Colin McRae fan, that is how i know)

I want.

Ugly?

Gah If I could find Longboard's Id post it too, looks more amazing.

FUCK your FADS

Ah thank you for showing that to me

lol I see a mini on there!

Btw I went to the track (1/8th) last Sunday if anyone cares
    No problem. Hope to see you there.

ej25run-point taken.

just a different preference of cars....

anyways back on topic. glad youre taking those ugly ass lights off. good luck with the car.

anyways back on topic. glad youre taking those ugly ass lights off. good luck with the car.
    I love my lights.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e87dRqgpNNM

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

They arent tearing shit.
    on the contrairy, i see that asshole growing by the yard.

leave the neons.
    i like making fun of you!

(1)Yes it's small, duh a mini. And mine weighs in at a little over 2500 pounds,

(2)the supercharged version has 200 more but makes up for it with 60-70 more horsepower.

(3)Damn, this is the first logical and meaningful post I have submitted in a while lol.
    gonna break this down into about 3 parts.

1. car weights 2500lbs?
    funny my civic is bigger than your car, and it weighs around 2100 lbs. WITH ME IN IT!
    trust me, i've weighed my car before at my g/f's mom's work, they got a scale for the semi-trucks, i loaded my car up

2. so 2700lbs and about 60hp more, you say? 60hp isn't that much and it must one hell of a fucking supercharger to add on 200 extra lbs. what the fuck was mini thinking, they should have just bolta vortech 'charger, i'm sure it weighs somewhere around 30lbs with the bracket and all too!

Ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Tran

1. car weights 2500lbs?
    funny my civic is bigger than your car, and it weighs around 2100 lbs. WITH ME IN IT!
    trust me, i've weighed my car before at my g/f's mom's work, they got a scale for the semi-trucks, i loaded my car up

2. so 2700lbs and about 60hp more, you say? 60hp isn't that much and it must one hell of a fucking supercharger to add on 200 extra lbs. what the fuck was mini thinking, they should have just bolta vortech 'charger, i'm sure it weighs somewhere around 30lbs with the bracket and all too!

Whats the point of arguing guys? Your arguing about nothing. It weighs 2500 lbs b/c it is GERMAN! They made the mini very to stand crashes and the airbags your civic isn't equipped with.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

1. car weights 2500lbs?

So why are you making fun of this guy? If it started JUST cause of the neons way back when then you're just flaming for a horrible reason of not agreeing with his taste. I don't like neon lights, but I'm not gonna care if it's the guy's taste or not. I respect going for what you like even if it isn't something I like. I hate the over commonness of Hondas, I'd never drive one, but you own one. I'm not going to go around in your threads hating on Hondas and giving you shit, and I hope you wouldn't come into my threads talking about how the rotary is a joke even if the thread topic is about getting new wheels or something, so keep that same boundry of "agree to disagree" that we all have with other, arguably more popular members. If EJ25RUN MrClean or QD did something you didn't like, you'd prolly point it out but not give them a hard time. This is no different only you think less people would care if you bashed this guy, so give him the same respect ha you do the other members on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    Whats the point of arguing guys? Your arguing about nothing. It weighs 2500 lbs b/c it is GERMAN! They made the mini very to stand crashes and the airbags your civic isn't equipped with.

-Ant.
    my civic has airbags.....

So why are you making fun of this guy? If it started JUST cause of the neons way back when then you're just flaming for a horrible reason of not agreeing with his taste. I don't like neon lights, but I'm not gonna care if it's the guy's taste or not. I respect going for what you like even if it isn't something I like. I hate the over commonness of Hondas, I'd never drive one, but you own one. I'm not going to go around in your threads hating on Hondas and giving you shit, and I hope you wouldn't come into my threads talking about how the rotary is a joke even if the thread topic is about getting new wheels or something, so keep that same boundry of "agree to disagree" that we all have with other, arguably more popular members. If EJ25RUN MrClean or QD did something you didn't like, you'd prolly point it out but not give them a hard time. This is no different only you think less people would care if you bashed this guy, so give him the same respect ha you do the other members on this site.
    i get hating on a good bit, not on here, but IRL. doesn't bother me, i like my civic, it gets my around where i need to be.
    i'm not a fan of mini's nor of the kid who drives it.

my civic has airbags.....
    One, 2? I believe the mini is more reinforced and have multiple airbags.

You know what, how about this:

This argument is stupid. He says his car is heavy for its size and you laugh and talk shit about HOW IT IS HEAVY FOR ITS SIZE! Does that make any fucking sense? Stop hoping on the bandwagon.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123