Thread: I am certain a Valet attendant curbed my wheel

Hybrid View

I'm a valet for ARFNSX's company, and I would laugh at most of the people from this post who would'nt let me park their cars. I park 100k cars all day with no complaints. I think most people here are just too young to understand how it works. I could care less to park your civic, or integra, or even supra after getting my hands on a Ferrari F430, or the many Bentleys and maserati's I see weekly. If you can't afford to tip the valet you probably shouldn't be at those places. For example, the average meal for two at my current location is between $150 and $200. Don't piss off the person who's gonna be watching over your car for the time your gone. And if you do wanna park yourself, the least you could do is stay out of the spaces intended for valet parking. How could 1SICKLEX blame the valet and start all this drama over something that MAY have happened a few weeks ago. This is stupid, he's odviously looking for a scape goat.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Demsum
    I'm a valet for ARFNSX's company, and I would laugh at most of the people from this post who would'nt let me park their cars. I park 100k cars all day with no complaints. I think most people here are just too young to understand how it works. I could care less to park your civic, or integra, or even supra after getting my hands on a Ferrari F430, or the many Bentleys and maserati's I see weekly. If you can't afford to tip the valet you probably shouldn't be at those places. For example, the average meal for two at my current location is between $150 and $200. Don't piss off the person who's gonna be watching over your car for the time your gone. And if you do wanna park yourself, the least you could do is stay out of the spaces intended for valet parking. How could 1SICKLEX blame the valet and start all this drama over something that MAY have happened a few weeks ago. This is stupid, he's odviously looking for a scape goat.
    I am not looking for a scapegoat. No one drives my car but me. I know since having these wheels, I have never curbed them. I go out A LOT and in ATLANTA, you have to valet park at every damn resturant, shop or crack head corner if you want to park. It is now annoying.

I remember when Lenox Mall parking was $3 valet, now its $5 and they built a PAY lot to park closer to the mall. WTF???

Half the time the car moves 20 feet. WTF? I can park it myself.

I am CERTAIN some valet curbed it. They are the only people inside my car besides me.

Remember, i didn't go ballistic and blame any particular valet. It is my fault I didn't check my damn car after they parked it. You would THINK if they are PROFESSIONALS they would not hit my wheels. Let alone do the ETHICAL thing and say "sir, sorry I ****ed your wheel up".

Here is a pic of my wheels and having some fun b4 I put them on my car

Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

Remember whos your daddy! ARFNSX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
    I am not looking for a scapegoat. No one drives my car but me. I know since having these wheels, I have never curbed them. I go out A LOT and in ATLANTA, you have to valet park at every damn resturant, shop or crack head corner if you want to park. It is now annoying.

I remember when Lenox Mall parking was $3 valet, now its $5 and they built a PAY lot to park closer to the mall. WTF???

Half the time the car moves 20 feet. WTF? I can park it myself.

I am CERTAIN some valet curbed it. They are the only people inside my car besides me.

Remember, i didn't go ballistic and blame any particular valet. It is my fault I didn't check my damn car after they parked it. You would THINK if they are PROFESSIONALS they would not hit my wheels. Let alone do the ETHICAL thing and say "sir, sorry I ****ed your wheel up".

Here is a pic of my wheels and having some fun b4 I put them on my car

Honestly I am not going to get into a pissing match whether the valet did it or not but I am asking for the evidence to tell the truth....

Do you remember the restaurant where the valet parked your car? If so go back there and first see if there are curbs that can be hit and on what side. You will be surprised to know alot of parking lots dont have curbs, just open parking areas.

Also what wheel was curbed? Passenger side? Driver Side? Front? Rear? This will also help show which way the car was going....remember valets spend alot of time in reverse. so if the scratch marks are going forward or backwards will help...

I bring all of this up because I usually get 1-2 calls per week regarding claims like this. Dont get me wrong, we do have insurance and we pay most of these claims once the edivence proves it but if the evidence doesnt show we did it, then I have to shoot it down. (meaning there isnt anything possible for the wheel to hit)

I can tell you countless stories about people blaming valets when they might have inadvertently hit their own wheel.

I am not trying to defend the valets at all because I actually get alot of business from other valet companies that treat their restaurant and guest like this. I just want to help you get to the bottom of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsum
    the point i was trying to make.But u did it a 100times better
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.