Thread: NEED JRSC PART

IA Member

Default NEED JRSC PART

I BOUGHT A JRSC FROM A GUY AND DIDNT GET THE ALT PULLY...NEED ONE DESPRATLY MY CAR IS NOT RUNNING..PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS ONE....

You know when you ask a question, you do not put the cap locks on because it means you are yelling?

But I am sorry that I cannot help.

dc5

what kinda car?

IA Member

You know when you ask a question, you do not put the cap locks on because it means you are yelling?
    But I am sorry that I cannot help.SORRY MY KEYBOARD HERE AT WORK IS STUCK ON CAPLOCKS AND UMM...BUT PLEASE DONT REPLY IF YOU JUST WANT TO BE A SMART ASS..

A B16

This is a smart ass comment

Go F yourself because you are gay and you fail at life because you bought parts without knowing what it is suppose to come with. And even you know, you do not know what the part number is.

I was just telling you that you should not use cap locks. If it is stuck, fine. Just stated it. Sh*t, how am I suppose to know if your keyboard is stuck at the cap lock?

Certified Gearhead

even if it's stuck, using the pinky to hold down shift is very possible and doable. Seems like a simple politeness thing....

IA Member

sorry guys didnt think it was that big of a deal.i am a mechanic not a computor geek. by the way i bought the supercharger with the part but waiting on it to get shiped and my car is not runing b/c of this so i was going to see if anyone had one.if if i thought this was jackson racing i would have stated a part #.

you should have the part soon. i talked to rob today and he said its been sent out. didnt you talk to him yesterday?
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

so when are you gonna hold up your end of the deal and send my **** out? been a long ass time. rob has been blowing your phone up. quit ducking him. he had to fork out 190 bucks to the dealer for parts. you got your ****, send his.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

I still have my stock alt pulley if you need it...I am running a stepper now and have no need for it. PM me if you need it.
    95 Teg SE Synapse A/C ramhorn kit, 276whp, 210wtq
    09 Si Sedan...some bolts ons....

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleteg
    I still have my stock alt pulley if you need it...I am running a stepper now and have no need for it. PM me if you need it.
    problem has been solved already

<---Click it.