Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dohc Vtec hp/tq thread

Certified Gearhead

my stock jdm gsr with no name intake and 2.5 inch exhaust and vibrant muffler put down 154.6hp and 123lb/ft of torque on batleground dyno yesterday, no tuning done at all, and they said there dyno runs a lil low so im happy

My JDM B16 with I/H/E, GSR cams, FPR, & high-flow cat tuned on a VAFC made 150 WHP/110TQ.

Ok so i know this is a DOHC thread. . . but i don't care. . . I'll just share the suckiness of D series. . . My old d16z6 put down 119whp and 94wtq. . . sad really, but i did put a 50 shot on it a long time ago and it was a little faster. . . I beat a b16 hatch. I didn't tell him i had spray though. . .

blank

my bike made 142hp the other day out of .6L beat that guys

Certified Gearhead

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr2raceworks
    Gr33n_EK9 still waiting for that dyno sheet

that setup was tuned over a year ago at SFP performance in FL. Why would i still have the dyno sheet. It was a h22 with f23 crank, rods and s2000 pistons. blox stage 2 cams, rmf header, twm ITB'S...it was a pretty much mostly a oem build.

^^^ Not to bash or Hijack the thread but in order for this to work you will need time slips posted and dyno sheets if not it doesnt count...i.e. Gr33n_EK9 is a HIBITUAL LIAR from day one, you will never see a time slip nor a Dynosheet. Everyone saw this car at Reynolds broken down from a coil mishap...no TWM ITBS to be found and LOTS of poeple...wait ALL of columbus can vouch for his lies...along with his so called 494hp EK? Sorry Sean had to call you out....

enough e-thug

here is a great example: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2036623

IA MEMBER

2zz-ge 151 hp/110 tq

Quote Originally Posted by Jay0022
    2zz-ge 151 hp/110 tq
    holy no torque.

them's rotary #'s there :boobies:

B16A2 216k miles

AEM intake
    Magnaflow hi-flow catalytic converter

141whp
    109wtq
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english

Quote Originally Posted by KPowerEP3
    holy no torque.

No, it's more like 1.6L numbers because B16s make around that power than his 2ZZ (1.8) makes.
    Last edited by KevinT707; 08-03-2007 at 11:41 AM.

IA MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by KPowerEP3
    holy no torque.

Yea I know......its a celica gts

Certified Gearhead

B16A2 216k miles
    Sweet...gotta love the long lasting

201hp and 136tq... build gsr with oem bottom end
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

anyone else wants to add?

Banned

wow interestin thread

B16
    9lb flywheel
    ctr pistons
    arp rod bolts
    micro-polished crank
    rotating assymbly ballanced to 11k
    supertech in and ex valves
    supertech valvesprings
    skunk2 pro1 cams
    skunk2 pro gears
    port-matched intake and exhaust
    ported itr intake manifold
    AEM short ram intake
    4-2-1 header from Mike @ Battleground (Awesome part)
    2.5" test pipe
    DC exhaust
    Apexi power FC
    4.78 final drive
    cam gears dialed in on dyno
    itr lsd

These numbers were done on a Dynapac 192/120
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -09-15-2007-09;35;29pm-jpg  
    Last edited by jbhondatech; 09-15-2007 at 08:54 PM.

i should be able to add my two cents in a week or two weeks
    ATL_DA_Squad #3

STREET<3LOVE

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by importmyth01
    Quote:

^^^ Not to bash or Hijack the thread but in order for this to work you will need time slips posted and dyno sheets if not it doesnt count...i.e. Gr33n_EK9 is a HIBITUAL LIAR from day one, you will never see a time slip nor a Dynosheet. Everyone saw this car at Reynolds broken down from a coil mishap...no TWM ITBS to be found and LOTS of poeple...wait ALL of columbus can vouch for his lies...along with his so called 494hp EK? Sorry Sean had to call you out....

enough e-thug

Fool your ass dont even know me and all you do know is what you hear from all the dick suckers around here who run there mouth. i traded my twm itbs after i lost my job for a gsr tranny and a clutch and flwheel so i could get my ek running. So know what the fuck your talking about. I hit a tree at 80mph and that was the end of my 494whp build. And as soon as the new setup is done any day now im gonna break 400whp again.
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

140 on one wheel

and i see nothing is your b/s link you post. Enough of the shit e thug.
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

ls2

my gsr before i got my 350z made 154/120 with a aem intake(sri), dcsports 4-1 header, apex n1 exhaust, obx test pipe and a v-afc2.
    2006 gto 6 spd intake/wr 12.8@108
    2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Lt stock dd for the wifey
    1994 Honda civic EX Sdn stock dd for me

Quote Originally Posted by 1EVILZ
    my gsr before i got my 350z made 154/120 with a aem intake(sri), dcsports 4-1 header, apex n1 exhaust, obx test pipe and a v-afc2.
    gsr only made 154/120 .... kinda low dont ya think?
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

ls2

200k on the clock
    2006 gto 6 spd intake/wr 12.8@108
    2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Lt stock dd for the wifey
    1994 Honda civic EX Sdn stock dd for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr2raceworks
    H22 is one of honda's worst motors
    Where do you get your information from, cause you are totally misinformed

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by SL65AMG
    gsr only made 154/120 .... kinda low dont ya think?

NO, because to the wheels and flywheel is totally different. Honda claims 160hp out of a stock 1st gen b16, but they actually make between 120-130hp to the wheel.

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by importmyth01
    Quote:

enough e-thug

and that motor wasnt in my integra dip shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23
    NO, because to the wheels and flywheel is totally different. Honda claims 160hp out of a stock 1st gen b16, but they actually make between 120-130hp to the wheel.
    goooootcha. yeah i wasnt thinking. i always assume thats what the motor itself makes....
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23

I was thinking that was pretty decent, since I hear stock 1st gen b16 put out between 130-140hp to the wheel. I also heard that the pw0 is like the worst b16 ecu to have.

I dont know what kind of dyno, but it was mainstream's dyno I got those numbers on.
    no those are good numbers. people dont know obd0 to 0bd1 is like 10 - 15 hp diffrent.

my obd0 b16 with open exhaust and cone filter did 138hp and 100tq. with 18"s on it though.
    me=
    and i like :boobies:

OFF TOPIC
    Sean..
    1. You never raced Tony in your teg
    2. You never have any proof for anything you say about your hp/tq numbers..I don't think you've ever even tuned any of your cars before
    3. If your hatch had sub-500hp then why wouldn't you race a stock mustang gt?
    4. Your hatch probably got impounded(not wrecked)trying to run from the cops and getting caught
    5. This one is personal, Stop talking shit about my g/f before you get your fucking ass beat. If you see me out anywhere you better keep riding like you always do because no one likes you

ON TOPIC
    I jus put my b16 ef back to N/A until I figure out what new setup I want no dyno numbers yet but it has I/H/E and a lightweight flywheel, so maybe when I get it tuned we'll see what it has

I might bring it to Import Showdown to see what I can run

Quote Originally Posted by T2KU
    OFF TOPIC
    Sean..
    2. You never have any proof for anything you say about your hp/tq numbers..I don't think you've ever even tuned any of your cars before
    4. Your hatch probably got impounded(not wrecked)trying to run from the cops and getting caught
    5. This one is personal, Stop talking shit about my g/f before you get your fucking ass beat. If you see me out anywhere you better keep riding like you always do because no one likes you

ON TOPIC
    I jus put my b16 ef back to N/A until I figure out what new setup I want no dyno numbers yet but it has I/H/E and a lightweight flywheel, so maybe when I get it tuned we'll see what it has

damn C-Town got some beef going on!

Anyways, hopefully I'll be at import showdown too

ya if my setup is done then i would love to make it!
    ATL_DA_Squad #3

STREET<3LOVE

140 on one wheel

OFF TOPIC
    Sean..

ON TOPIC

I know your cracker ass ain't talking shit... IVE NEVER SAID I RAN TONY! i still got my dyno sheet from my 494whp build bitch and you've never owned a car that ran better then 15's or that was clean so step up to my level before you run your mouth about my cars ive had. Why would i waste gas on a stock mustang and put wear and tear on my motor for a FREE run. Hell your 15 second hatch would out run that motherfucker. My hatch wasnt wrecked? haha that why jerome and a few others seen me riding around with a fucked up hood fender and missing a front bumper....hmm also explains why i painted it again after 2 weeks of it being painted and it certainly wasn't b/c my paint job was shitty. AND my car hasn't been impounded fag. Fuck you and your g/f i ain't studying y'all i don't talk to no one you or her know and i certainly havent said shit about neither of you but i am now. You damn right i ride through gay ass britt david why would i wanna hang out with a bunch of dip spiting rednecks and ricers with stupid trucks and stock integra's and civic's and shit? How about yall step it up and start coming out where all the 13 sec and faster cars are at and talk yall's shit about running all the time. You know...ive never had a problem with your ass or beef with you till now. You hear all these fucking rumors from your fucking little buddies and assume im talking shit well grow some BALLS BOY and ask me your self. Dont come on no damn internet thread talking shit. You know how to get in touch with me. I would come find you and whoop your fucking ass brooks brennan but then id half to worry about you calling the cops on me and pressing charges on me like you did the last dude who beat your ass. And at the moment im not sacrificing jail over some punk who hears some rumors and starts running his dick sucker. You got shit to say to me call me niggah ill pm you my number.

you sure like talkin about dicks don't you??

Why would you be all hard on this thread about beatin my ass but on the pm you just sent was sayin you never said anything and not to believe everyone....actually none of my friends are the ones sayin the shit, that would be your so called "friends" spencer, michael, autumn, and cole or whatever his name is. How am I supposed to talk to you if everytime you see me you just keep on ridin?

What other k20 rex is in columbus other than Tony?
    And what did that DA run at the track? Like a fuckin 15.2 or slower and only ran a 14.7 with carl driving it, that's not close to a 13

You don't have to come find me. You know where I live dumbass and you know where I'm at on the weekends

Apparently it's Autumn startin all the shit tryin to get everyone to fight each other but if you still froggy then jump mother fucker

140 on one wheel

you sure like talkin about dicks don't you??

Why would you be all hard on this thread about beatin my ass but on the pm you just sent was sayin you never said anything and not to believe everyone....actually none of my friends are the ones sayin the shit, that would be your so called "friends" spencer, michael, autumn, and cole or whatever his name is. How am I supposed to talk to you if everytime you see me you just keep on ridin?

What other k20 rex is in columbus other than Tony?
    And what did that DA run at the track? Like a fuckin 15.2 or slower and only ran a 14.7 with carl driving it, that's not close to a 13

You don't have to come find me. You know where I live dumbass and you know where I'm at on the weekends

Apparently it's Autumn startin all the shit tryin to get everyone to fight each other but if you still froggy then jump mother fucker
    i ran a k20 rex in panama city not columbus...i dont talk to autumn michael and them there all shady just like the rest of the motherfuckers in columbus. no your wrong my da was 14.8 with me and 14.7 with that car and it was two years ago almost and yeah it did run some 15 sec. times...my integra was a 11sec. car when i had my boost gsr in it and a 12 sec car with the boosted ls...and i know my ek is a 11 sec. car with out a doubt and was close to a 10sec car with my old motor setup. I dont know where you live last i heard you got evicted cause you couldnt pay your rent. Autumn is starting alotta BULLSHIT and kendahl is after her ass for saying stuff about her too. And also i didnt say dont believe everyone i said your ass believes everything you here and your STUPID for it! I was keeping it real with you letting you know the truth fool. Like i said you got my number if you got that big of a problem call it and we will settle this shit...and if we do you best not call the cops like a lil girl again!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbhondatech
    B16
    9lb flywheel
    ctr pistons
    arp rod bolts
    micro-polished crank
    rotating assymbly ballanced to 11k
    supertech in and ex valves
    supertech valvesprings
    skunk2 pro1 cams
    skunk2 pro gears
    port-matched intake and exhaust
    ported itr intake manifold
    AEM short ram intake
    4-2-1 header from Mike @ Battleground (Awesome part)
    2.5" test pipe
    DC exhaust
    Apexi power FC
    4.78 final drive
    cam gears dialed in on dyno
    itr lsd

These numbers were done on a Dynapac 192/120

am i reading this right? 24hp from just that header?
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    am i reading this right? 24hp from just that header?
    damn I missed that. to buddy

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

well for reference, my first itr made 160whp before it's first oil change back in 2000 that was bone stock... back when Ed was over at Engineered (I think that's what it was called).

that same day I did a test by changing to mobil1 syn 5w30 and picked it up to 163whp.

then promptly installed an aem cai and dyno'd it again and made 166whp.

I can't remember the tq, but I can look it up for you. It was in the ~120ft-lb iirc.

I actually still have that motor, and it has only gotten better with age.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Banned

shut the fuck up sean. you talked to michael on the phone today when i was with him.

i haven't started shit. it's just i'm friends with everyone. so every guy wants me to be the messenger. they are like autumn tell this guy this. autumn tell this guy that. and i do. and i'm finally not gonna say anything anymore. i'm staying the fuck out of this.

and sean and kendahl both need to stop saying shit to michael that i never said. all y'all are some bullshit liars. first kendahl tries to get randy mad at me for shit i didn't do it's only sean running his fucking mouth. and sean, just shut the hell up because i'm not eve gonna get started on you.

Certified Gearhead

Note to mod: apology given if I started this high school drama...

Note to Sean: Im sorry dude but you are hilarious, you make me smile everyday, I pray for all of our sinners and liars every night. And if you are truely telling the truth then hey, you dont apply.

Looking forward to whatever 10 sec ride you have at the Spring Import Showdown...Ill have my pink slip and a 11 sec car. If your up to it. Have a wonderful day

Banned

i've just had to say that because you know sean is just mad that michael didn't break up with me over this BULLSHIT drama.

but i'm sorry to the mods about the drama too. i just have no way of contacting sean or kendahl because i DONT talk to them. oh yeah, kendahl i'm not fighting you because you aren't WORTH it.

Look all this is so stupid it's all about people said this and people said that bullshit... Who gives a fuck?? This is so childish. Honestly does no one realize that almost everyone talks shit at some point. I admit most people blow things all out of proportion but so what!!! Yes people stretch the truth about some of the stuff they have done a lot of people do... It doesn't matter the only way to put them in their place is to show them up by racing them. Not by showing what's under the hood bullshit... Also I believe all this got started because sean wouldn't show what he had under the hood... if he lied or not about what he had who cares??? I don't appreciate my name coming out of peoples mouths when they don't have a clue of who I am. I don't talk shit i could care less about all the drama... my only problem is I guess at one point I decided to hang out with the wrong people at the wrong time. But for real for now on fuck the bullshit suck it up and realize people talk shit and everyone just keep to yourselves.... Autumn I have nothing against you I honestly could care less what you think of me but you don't have the right to say that I'm not worth it... With all do respect You Dont Know Me... So for now on please keep my name out of your mouth and off your keyboard... I don't want anymore drama from anyone else I have nothing against your crew I think some of them are cool dudes but for real yo this is dumb!!! And last We all know that sean has had a few cars that people rag on and say that they are p.o.s. but in reality they were all clean as hell!!! So what if he won't show you under the hood and so what if he lies or stretches the truth if he races you then you'll find out the truth.

Banned

well your boyfriend just wrote kendahl is looking for autumn.

i'm saying fighting period over this bullshit is not worth it.

and for the record, i never said that about randy.

and like i said i don't give a damn anymore. i'm not gonna run back and forth and be a bitch. i'm completely out of this bullshit. i'm not mad at you kendahl, i'm COMPLETELY mad at sean. he WANTED michael to break up with me. he is ALL THE TIME saying lies. he told michael today on the phone that someone was saying shit about michael when i try to find that, all i see is sean talking shit about michael. i like michael, and if sean doesn't want us to go out, FUCK HIM. because that's some bullshit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast