Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cops have nothing better to do!!

Quote Originally Posted by phongy
    QD...or watever the hell ur name is. i say this from experience =]

my accord was stolen and it was found and taken to the impound before i even had a chance to report it stolen. in other words, it's not in the cops database and they have no clue on where the car is. well about a month after searching impounds after impound. i finally was able to locate my car and paid like $5035930593 to get it out.

...while driving on hwy 29 around 1ish. a cop decided to get behind me and run my tagg. bam! sirens came and i pulled over into the waffle house on indian trl & hwy 29. mofos told me to put my hands up and dragged me out the damn car with his backup pointing guns at me. he handcuffed me with my face in the pavement (literally), and threw me into the back of his car. he chit chatted with his cop friends then came over and questioned me. i told him the car wasnt stolen but he didnt want to listen nor believe me. these were his actual words or damn near close to it " u chinks come here and think ya can steal everything...." he then began singing that william hung song out to his other white pigs. (he felt proud of himself..... for arresting an innocent person) the only cop that was cool was the only black cop that was at the scene. he knew that other mofo cop was wrong so thats why he came and questioned me.... to get the other mofo away. imma cut it here.

im not good at typing but im through with this thread. i done proved about these racist fucks! l8erz

fucking idiot.
    OK. So, I'm a white female. I was about 22 when this happened. I got pulled over because a "citizen" called in and said that I was smoking pot out of a bong in my '77, blacked out, Pontiac Lemanz at 2 am (I had just gotten out of work as a bartender). How you can smoke pot out of a bong while driving alone, I have no idea. I was dragged out of my car at gun point, had my face shoved into the ground while I was handcuffed and my car was searched. They found nothing because nothing was going on. I didn't get a ticket. Did I mention that I'm white
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Interesting thread yall got here. QD, why didn't you tell me about you having fun in here bro???

Well, I too have a ton of years on a lot of you guys here, QD excluded. I've had more than my ample share of run ins with Police. Every single one of them were merited. I was either deserving because I was acting like a fool or was riding with somebody who was acting like a fool. Either way, each time I've EVER been pulled over, ticketed, or taken to jail it was most certainly merited. I earned every one of them. No need to cry about it. I paid the piper and moved on. To sin no more.....or atleast the next time.

With all that said, I also was an Engineering major in college, but I wanted to be a police officer though. I went throught the big battery of tests you have to go thru to even get into the police academy (on their dime that is) and got accepted. When I was offered the measly pay for a rookie cop in Gwinnett Co., my family (who already hated the idea of me being a cop) didn't like the $23,500 starting salary. My mother, a Real Estate agent, offered me that much money NOT to go into the academy and join her as her assistant. I was a married man with a young child. I had to weigh dreams vs doing the right thing. I chose to go to work with my mother, which now has turned out to be the smartest move I ever made.

My point with all that babbling is that I've been on both sides of the fence, sort of speak. I was far from a saint in my younger days and I was pursuing a career as a cop. I don't know all the politics behind a working police department, but I do know it's not an easy job by far. Some take their jobs seriously, others use it for their own advancements. That happens in every single job anywhere.

I still think, that based on MY experience, that most of the people getting pulled over in traffic stops deserve to be pulled over. If it's later found that it's unwarranted, well the cop's reaction to that is what makes it either a good or bad experience IMO. I also think that some people need to grow up and take their licks like a man. If you do the crime, pay the time. If you are doing something you KNOW is wrong, buck up and take it like a man. Don't turn into this little bitch whinning all of a sudden and FIND excuses for why it happened to YOU. You KNOW why it happened to you. You acted stupid or did something to draw attention to yourself, only to later ask...."who? ME???".

I've had more tickets and suspensions than most people around here could even imagine, let alone match. I deserved all of them and more importantly PAID for all of them dearly. No excuses, just took my licks and finally learned.

My .

Emergency Medical Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900

With all that said, I also was an Engineering major in college, but I wanted to be a police officer though. I went throught the big battery of tests you have to go thru to even get into the police academy (on their dime that is) and got accepted. When I was offered the measly pay for a rookie cop in Gwinnett Co.,
    but I do know it's not an easy job by far. Some take their jobs seriously, others use it for their own advancements. That happens in every single job anywhere.
    Tell that to speedmonkey..fucking idiot.He thinks everyone can be a cop that easy. I wonder what kind of degree he got!

The fact is most people who hate cops are the one who keep repeatedly breaking the law or just born a criminal.

And egisfastus, u shld sign for ur county citizen police academy and do ride along with them one day and see for urself.U are not a cop so wouldn't know the fact whether they are lazy or not.

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

Emergency Medical Tech

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert

I'm sure everyone saw the robbery of the pawn shop on the news. What they didn't tell you is what really happened. The cops chased the robbers until the robbers fired at the cops. They the cops let them go. That's right, let them go. They called off pursuit. They didn't fall back, or follow them with the chopper (which was already in the air). They went back to the station and filed a stolen property report. This is on over 20 guns taken during an armed robbery where multiple people where threatened. Clearly if someone needed chasing it would be these armed robbers (clearly criminal), and not speeders such as sports cars and motorcycles.

The only reason that they caught these guys this week is because someone turned them in. They have still not recovered the guns. That is not a priority issue to them right now (their words).
    U are another complete idiot. U saw the news but u are not on that situation itself.
    The real situation is that when public services do that job, they do it with due regard. and if you don't know what it means, it means that they have to think abt the others when they do something even when they are answering calls on code 1.
    On that call, shots were fired during the chase and just imagine if u are there on that day sitting on the traffic and u got shot while they are chasing after the robbers, what are u gonna do......Lawsuit to the county.

As I said if you don't know, don't think you know and open ur mouth. Oh yeah did u know that they already have the records of their tag # ect? ect.Warrants can be issued easily with that information.

And to top it off, they were arrested!nobody was let go?
    So what do you have to say now?

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

IA's Custom PC Junky eViLMunkey's Avatar

WELCOME TO COBB FUCKIN COUNTY!

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    How you can smoke pot out of a bong while driving alone, I have no idea.
    it is possible depending on the size

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KL_03Mx-3
    it is possible depending on the size
    How cool of you to offer dumbass assistance on that crap. Of course dumbass is your specialty, isn't it. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    Interesting thread yall got here. QD, why didn't you tell me about you having fun in here bro???
    Damn, Jaime. Sorry bout that. Lolol. Good post. Later, QD.

Jaime is so smart.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Email sent to my dad who is a Smyrna officer...
    "It seems like every little 4 cyl motor vehicle in the City of Smyrna has been equipped with an exhaust system the will rattle the windows. According to the court, our efforts to reduce the noise problem has resulted in a grand total of 8 citations being issued during 2004 for noise violations. Article 40-8-71c makes it a misdemeanor to equip your vehicle with this type of muffler and we have been totally neglecting our responsibility to enforce this section. Lets make and effort to correct this problem by enforcing the statute."

Hmmm. Good post. Seriously. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by 00CiViC00
    Email sent to my dad who is a Smyrna officer...
    "It seems like every little 4 cyl motor vehicle in the City of Smyrna has been equipped with an exhaust system the will rattle the windows. According to the court, our efforts to reduce the noise problem has resulted in a grand total of 8 citations being issued during 2004 for noise violations. Article 40-8-71c makes it a misdemeanor to equip your vehicle with this type of muffler and we have been totally neglecting our responsibility to enforce this section. Lets make and effort to correct this problem by enforcing the statute."
    good stuff!
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    OK. So, I'm a white female. I was about 22 when this happened. I got pulled over because a "citizen" called in and said that I was smoking pot out of a bong in my '77, blacked out, Pontiac Lemanz at 2 am (I had just gotten out of work as a bartender). How you can smoke pot out of a bong while driving alone, I have no idea. I was dragged out of my car at gun point, had my face shoved into the ground while I was handcuffed and my car was searched. They found nothing because nothing was going on. I didn't get a ticket. Did I mention that I'm white

" u chinks come here and think ya can steal everything.... he then began singing that william hung song out to his other white pigs."

i'm not refering to how they handled the situation dear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12