Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can spinning be winning?

Quote Originally Posted by OHYOUKNOW
    LOL, well i certianly dont like to run that 60-160 bullshit on the street, and if you think its the "slower" cars that run from a dig, you are sadly misinformed man. i prefer "short little dig" just because its safer for me, its hell to rain a car in at 140+, not to mention all you numbnuts running up the highway what are yall going to do when a deer jumps out in front of you

So it's safer for cars with massive horsepower to be spinning all over the place and possibly losing control of their vehicles than it is to do a high speed run? I'm not saying ONLY slow cars do a race from a dig, just that cars without overwhelming horsepower are more fun to do it with. 2 reasons 1) The race lasts longer when your 1/8th mile is 11 seconds, instead of 7 and 2) You can just hook and go, there isn't nearly as much throttle feathering needed.

I feel WAY more safe doing a highway pull than a dig race. What are all the dig racers gonna do when a deer jumps out in front of them doing 80mph? It's gonna be bad either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
    So it's safer for cars with massive horsepower to be spinning all over the place and possibly losing control of their vehicles than it is to do a high speed run? I'm not saying ONLY slow cars do a race from a dig, just that cars without overwhelming horsepower are more fun to do it with. 2 reasons 1) The race lasts longer when your 1/8th mile is 11 seconds, instead of 7 and 2) You can just hook and go, there isn't nearly as much throttle feathering needed.

I feel WAY more safe doing a highway pull than a dig race. What are all the dig racers gonna do when a deer jumps out in front of them doing 80mph? It's gonna be bad either way.

agreed!

slower than you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12