Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Shadow
    please ban these SCF that slithered in behind snail trail
    Dammit man if ya can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. I am just having fun so if I hurt your feelings I am soooooo
    damn sorry. Are any of you over the age of needing Kleenex's and Tampons?

Lighten up for Pete's
    sake... Have some fun.... and enjoy the smack talk for once..

I bet this place was dead as hell before some of us came over to play.

I know that I am no better than anyone else on this board and I would help any of you with anything that I ever can but ease up and quit taking shit so seriously on here. Maybe when I meet a few of you in person it will be a more fun?

Oh and I will let you rub my Mullet too if you sing to me. :boobies:

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BUGMAN

ROFLMAO.. make sure its either billy ray cyrus or some skynyrd

Since when? Since he said he was King of the street and then argued and then said you don't know what he owns.... OOOOOOOOHHHHH We are all scared. WTF have you been reading Sherlock???? Pay attention to the threads instead of your damn high authorities.

No one asked you WTF you owned. Ha Ha Mr. Holier than thou why do you think everything revolves around you anyway? I don't even remember you being brought into this or spoken of.
    actually DUMBASS, LETZ RUN said:

Does it make you feel better that you ban everyone with a faster car then you? Does that make you not feel as inferior?
    I think he directed that at me.

Get off my nuts, get off my dick, get off my back. Cobraclone got out of line ,i banned him, im tired of seeing 39 page threads about "i fucked your mom, your sister is a whore" over soem bullshit. and you guys act like CHILDREN

He started to get out of line, so i banned him to set an example, while thacker was fun for the 5 days he was online, he served no purpose. No races were run, all he did was cause drama.

If thats why you guys want, go to the whoreslounge, this forum is about racing.

Get out of line, I WILL BAN YOU . READ THE FUCKING RULES STICKED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

1) CALL OUTs are allowed and encouraged. However, keep it civil. While this is the kills forum, and home of shit talking, blatant attacks on character or ethnicity WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. SHOP BASHING IS NOT ALLOWED

2) Any racial comments or degrading comments towards anyone WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

3) THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO COMPLAIN OR WHINE. this is the internet, if you dont like what someone has to say, then to bad, contact a moderator (myself) or an admin if your not happy with my response. or simply move along to a different message board or forum.

4) Shit talking is allowed, and im the biggest supporter, but there is a point where it needs to stop. If there is a call out thread, and NOTHING happens within a certain period of time (dictated by me) then i will close and lock that thread. CALL OUT THREADS are not for personal attacks and car vs car warfare. call someone out, race, and end it. no more 45 pages of he said she said drama. thats what the whoreslounge is for.

5) I am the moderator of this forum. I appreciate input and comments/feedback. however, i will NOT tolerate attacks on myself, just like i wont tolerate attacks on other people. Making multiple threads continuing threads that i locked, will get you BANNED. If you have a problem with me, you can contact Julio, ADMIN, Brett, GA_TEG, Pablo.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Get out of line, I WILL BAN YOU . READ THE FUCKING RULES STICKED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

1) CALL OUTs are allowed and encouraged. However, keep it civil. While this is the kills forum, and home of shit talking, blatant attacks on character or ethnicity WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. SHOP BASHING IS NOT ALLOWED

2) Any racial comments or degrading comments towards anyone WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

3) THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO COMPLAIN OR WHINE. this is the internet, if you dont like what someone has to say, then to bad, contact a moderator (myself) or an admin if your not happy with my response. or simply move along to a different message board or forum.

4) Shit talking is allowed, and im the biggest supporter, but there is a point where it needs to stop. If there is a call out thread, and NOTHING happens within a certain period of time (dictated by me) then i will close and lock that thread. CALL OUT THREADS are not for personal attacks and car vs car warfare. call someone out, race, and end it. no more 45 pages of he said she said drama. thats what the whoreslounge is for.

5) I am the moderator of this forum. I appreciate input and comments/feedback. however, i will NOT tolerate attacks on myself, just like i wont tolerate attacks on other people. Making multiple threads continuing threads that i locked, will get you BANNED. If you have a problem with me, you can contact Julio, ADMIN, Brett, GA_TEG, Pablo.[/QUOTE]

I love a man with authority. Do you have a uniform to go with that attitude cuz if you do I will let you tug on the Mullet while I sing to you.

Damn your turning me on. :boobies:

PS. If you think CobraClone
    was out of line then you don't
    know him very well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LETZ RUN
    So who are you mr tuff nuts?

Look don't step up, if you're not going to do anything

Or what are you?????????? Yeah thats what I thought

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by World's Lord
    I asked who you are?? So are you going to answer?

Or what are you?????????? Yeah thats what I thought
    Hm just wondering if you realized yet that he is not the one that made the call out?

Oh well back to the he said / she said game. woo hoo

Banned

I asked who you are?? So are you going to answer?

Hahahahah look man don't waste my time ok.

If you really want to know my name is ******.

Certified Gearhead

Hahahahah look man don't waste my time ok.

If you really want to know my name is ******.

You're telling me to step up, but you wont even tell me who you are.. hardcore.

Banned

You're telling me to step up, but you wont even tell me who you are.. hardcore.

The truth is there is no point to introduce myself to you if nothing is going to go down.

Do you understand kid. Or do you not?

Certified Gearhead

The truth is there is no point to introduce myself to you if nothing is going to go down.

Do you understand kid. Or do you not?
    Sure guy, go ahead and think that if it helps you feel like an e-thug.

Banned

Sure guy, go ahead and think that if it helps you feel like an e-thug.

how is that the best you got???

And no I don't look at myself as a E-thug, I just say it how it is. So, yeah have a nice day and shut the fuck up.

Peace.

Certified Gearhead

how is that the best you got???

And no I don't look at myself as a E-thug, I just say it how it is. So, yeah have a nice day and shut the fuck up.

Peace.

You're not going to get me argue with your dumbass anymore so I wont get banned. Your plan failed, sorry man. Have a wonderful afternoon. However if you do feel the need to throw down, feel free to shoot me a pm.

I love a man with authority. Do you have a uniform to go with that attitude cuz if you do I will let you tug on the Mullet while I sing to you.

Damn your turning me on. :boobies:

PS. If you think CobraClone
    was out of line then you don't
    know him very well.
    HAHA
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Banned

You're not going to get me argue with your dumbass anymore so I wont get banned. Your plan failed, sorry man. Have a wonderful afternoon. However if you do feel the need to throw down, feel free to shoot me a pm.

How Cute.

Banned

Im off to work bitches im out!

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 2JZKIDD

I talk pretty regularly with SLOWHAWK and send business to him too.

i hate to say it but that explains it right there, slowhawk got punked the fuck out and he went and wined like a bitch to his boy friend. so like his knight in shining armor he came to his rescue.

and dont worry about banning me im done with you douche bags

maybe ya'll should do more racing and less circle jerking.................

Quote Originally Posted by hwymonster
    i hate to say it but that explains it right there, slowhawk got punked the fuck out and he went and wined like a bitch to his boy friend. so like his night in shining armor he came to his rescue.

and dont worry about banning me im done with you douche bags
    Actually, Slowhawk an i have had GANGSTER BEEF. i actually banned him on his old screename, i talked shit about his GF, to his GF, about his car, and much more.

but, thats all in the past. Ive met him since, hes a real nice guy, i have never seen any display of faggotry out of him, Kelly proves that

He is actually a pretty stand up guy. Hes always been professional when ive run into him or when i have talked to him on the phone. i think he just likes to race his car, and gets tired of people backing down for whatever reason.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

2.3 Evo 8

What the fuck is wrong with some of you people coming over to the site recently. Evidently word spread quickly that the import scene has some pretty strong cars to contend with the domestic scene and all of a sudden the smucks come out of the woodwork looking for trouble.

...and of course a couple of them acting like total douchebags with their fully built and probably 8-9 second muscle cars that are pushing 700+whp on a "pump gas street tune".

Some of you are acting like tools just because there is a few tools on here. Well they don't represent the majority so keep that in mind. There are a good bit of import people here that have nicely setup cars that produce a good amount of power. If you don't act like a total dumbass,I'm sure some of these guys will step up and race you if you start acting somewhat like a human being and pull the ego out of your ass.

Now, let me say something else that has been bugging he shit out of me. How many of you (inittowin) think we just fell off the turnip truck. Stop insulting our intelligence. I'm guessing you have a pretty badass "street" car pushing ungodly amounts of horsepower that dead hooks on the street. If you didn't come off as such a pole smoker some of the people on this site would actually show an interest in your car because MOST of us are car fanatics no matter what country it came from. So, stop acting like a complete putz and try to make a friend or two. In the long run what could it hurt?

There is a couple other people trying to get thier "hustle" on saying "I only have headers and a cam, blah, blah, blah". Well like I said, you might hustle a few $100 here and there from some dumbass's, but if you stop bullshitting people you might actually find a good money race. If you're only out to hustle and make a few $100 so be it, but people like that normally just burn bridges and don't get many money races after word spreads. Believe me when I say, word gets around quick.

I'm here to make friends and see some fast cars along the way no matter where they came from or whos driving them.

Unknown

i think he just likes to race his car, against people he knows he can beat and gets tired of backing down for whatever reason when its actually someone who can give him a run for his money

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 2.3 Evo 8
    What the fuck is wrong with some of you people coming over to the site recently. Evidently word spread quickly that the import scene has some pretty strong cars to contend with the domestic scene and all of a sudden the smucks come out of the woodwork looking for trouble.

...and of course a couple of them acting like total douchebags with their fully built and probably 8-9 second muscle cars that are pushing 700+whp on a "pump gas street tune".

Some of you are acting like tools just because there is a few tools on here. Well they don't represent the majority so keep that in mind. There are a good bit of import people here that have nicely setup cars that produce a good amount of power. If you don't act like a total dumbass,I'm sure some of these guys will step up and race you if you start acting somewhat like a human being and pull the ego out of your ass.

Now, let me say something else that has been bugging he shit out of me. How many of you (inittowin) think we just fell off the turnip truck. Stop insulting our intelligence. I'm guessing you have a pretty badass "street" car pushing ungodly amounts of horsepower that dead hooks on the street. If you didn't come off as such a pole smoker some of the people on this site would actually show an interest in your car because MOST of us are car fanatics no matter what country it came from. So, stop acting like a complete putz and try to make a friend or two. In the long run what could it hurt?

There is a couple other people trying to get thier "hustle" on saying "I only have headers and a cam, blah, blah, blah". Well like I said, you might hustle a few $100 here and there from some dumbass's, but if you stop bullshitting people you might actually find a good money race. If you're only out to hustle and make a few $100 so be it, but people like that normally just burn bridges and don't get many money races after word spreads. Believe me when I say, word gets around quick.

I'm here to make friends and see some fast cars along the way no matter where they came from or whos driving them.

and so are some of the "domestic mullet wearing" people you grouped togther . i personally have met a few people on hear and i would have to say 8 out of 10 have been cool. just some of the douche bags run there cocksuckers to much

2.3 Evo 8

Quote Originally Posted by hwymonster
    and so are some of the "domestic mullet wearing" people you grouped togther . i personally have met a few people on hear and i would have to say 8 out of 10 have been cool. just some of the douche bags run there cocksuckers to much
    I never once said "domestic mullet wearing" anytime on this forum. Perfect example of putting us all in a group because one guy said it.

Unknown

I never once said "domestic mullet wearing" anytime on this forum. Perfect example of putting us all in a group because one guy said it.
    sorry guess hanging out on this site, im starting to group people togther like MOST of the other people on here. but like i said the ones i know i will see around the rest of the shit talking oxygen thiefs, have fun with your cirlce jerk

2.3 evo that wasnt directed to you

i said mullet wearing, so what?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA Member

I hear you!!! That is what the forum is about and talking a little shit along the way.

HERE IS MY IMPORT!! J&JMOTORSPORTS

2.3 Evo 8

Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTA TRUCK
    I hear you!!! That is what the forum is about and talking a little shit along the way.
    Yeah, but there is a difference between two buddys/friends talking shit to each other compared to two people who have never met. Someone always thinks the other person went too far and they take offense to it and next thing you know its on like Donkey Kong. The drama follows...

Shit talking is overrated anyways. Too much drama for me, save that shit for the women and thier soap operas.

Fuck you I have enough friends. JK

I honestly am just having fun and mean no harm to anyone. I am actually looking forward to meeting more of you guy's to be honest. Heck me and my son met several people off this board that were really cool except they drove M-3's and some other ricey looking bumble bee sounding junkers.

i said mullet wearing, so what?
    So what? So your a mullet loving bitch that's what. Come on and sing to me some more. :idb:

So what? So your a mullet loving bitch that's what. Come on and sing to me some more. :idb:
    i thought the deal was i pulled an rubbed your mullet an you sing to me?

you changing the deal now??!!!! you backing out on ME!!!!!??/
    -www.usedbarcode.net

i thought the deal was i pulled an rubbed your mullet an you sing to me?

you changing the deal now??!!!! you backing out on ME!!!!!??/

Your getting the shower scene all mixed up.

So what you guys are saying is that Mustang/Camaro/Firebird owners don't all have mullets???? I'm having a hard time with my long believed truths being challenged like this. I just don't know if I can take all of it.

IA Member

Yeah, but there is a difference between two buddys/friends talking shit to each other compared to two people who have never met. Someone always thinks the other person went too far and they take offense to it and next thing you know its on like Donkey Kong. The drama follows...

Shit talking is overrated anyways. Too much drama for me, save that shit for the women and thier soap operas.

Yes some people do take it to far. Everybody just needs to relax and have fun, shit talking helps pass the time. Thats why bugmans posting on here all the time, he has all kinds of time.j/k

Quote Originally Posted by 99SI
    So what you guys are saying is that Mustang/Camaro/Firebird owners don't all have mullets???? I'm having a hard time with my long believed truths being challenged like this. I just don't know if I can take all of it.
    kinda like all import owners all have fart cans, love to race from 80-180, all love the slow and bicurious movies.........................
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

Quote Originally Posted by OHYOUKNOW
    kinda like all import owners all have fart cans, love to race from 80-180, all love the slow and bicurious movies.........................
    Holy shit, you just described me to a T. The only problem is my car can't do 180 a 4.72 final drive and fifteen inch wheels make it difficult, so does a severe lack of power.

Adios mofo's, I'm going to start my treck from Milledgeville back to McDonough. You sorry bastards have fun while I am gone. I'll see yall in the morning while I'm waiting on some unlucky sucker with bad credit to come in needing a car.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by 99SI
    Holy shit, you just described me to a T. The only problem is my car can't do 180 a 4.72 final drive and fifteen inch wheels make it difficult, so does a severe lack of power.
    It probably will do 180 kmh.

WELL now that everybody is buddys again iam gonna say it fuck the moderators,you never gave a good reason to bann cobra clone,even by your own sticky rules.i do think you chose favorites over this ,and thats what makes it bullshit.this site hasnt been this entertaning (ever).i dont think ricers and domestics is the difference here its the people .you said dictatorship (mod) saddam is on trial now for that shit .but you will not give a clear reason,simply because you dont have too,your the mod,i help out my friends on here so fuck ya newbies.see ya on STREETCARFORUMS! TADOW WITH MY PIMPHAND!..p.s. yall are no gangstas.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

DOES ANYBODY......

what

Dammit man if ya can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. I am just having fun so if I hurt your feelings I am soooooo
    damn sorry. Are any of you over the age of needing Kleenex's and Tampons?

Lighten up for Pete's
    sake... Have some fun.... and enjoy the smack talk for once..

I bet this place was dead as hell before some of us came over to play.

I know that I am no better than anyone else on this board and I would help any of you with anything that I ever can but ease up and quit taking shit so seriously on here. Maybe when I meet a few of you in person it will be a more fun?

Whatever. You came here following Thacker, into a site with its own rules, and immediately started whining and complaining about those rules, disrespecting the moderators, and generally acting like a bunch of fuckwads. It's not your site, stop crying about rules that were here long before you were.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.3 EVO 8
    How many of you (inittowin) think we just fell off the turnip truck.
    That guy reeks of "cop" no matter what anyone says about having met him. Period.

SKreet King, My balls. Shut the fuck up cause you are not scaring no one.
    I wish one of you, for once, would mouth up in person! You all proved that you wouldn't with the "thacker" situation. Here, how about you let me bend over, and you give me a rim job? Sounds good to me too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast