Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WTF

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D
    gtikid allow me to say your seriously misinformed about alot of things what old boy said "do your homeswork" id suggest you do. lets see do you know the status of my car, for that matter do you know where it is even a.t maybe you should ask one of your "and mine" buddys from xlr8shen one of them accually knows about my car as do about 4 more people from IA. your ignorant rant is pointless. yes i talk shit about seeing 18second cars run each other on the highway but you targeted me out of like 20 users hmmmm wonder why . let me sum it up for you, you dont know me man or anything i do. i usually dont bother aruging with people i deem worthless in my eyes, however ask anyone whos met me in person and hey will tell you im a cool person this is IA everyone, i mean everyone has talked shit about anothers car. If you say you havent grow the fuck up and realize your lying to yourself. with that im done to my peeps that accually know what the fuck is going on with me ill see you this weekend to the the "slow @ haters" fuck off my nut hairs bitches
    Sorry, it's not a swap. Your doing a N/A-T on the supra. Again, big wow. It's not a 2jz motor so we know we're not dealing with 800whp numbers. Who really cares about where your car is at?

Yes my car is a 18 second car, but do i race? NO. Do i talk big shit about what my car can do or what my car will do or what my car is capable of doing OR what my car "WILL DO SOON?" NO. Who gives about soon. Run what you brung, and obviously you cant bring it out can you?

Congratulations, a few people think your cool. Did you win the popularity contest? Did you win prom king?

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

The Banker

Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    Alex your cool in person but why are you trying to be such a hardass online? Do you really think your a hardass online by telling someone your gonna beat their ass online?

O and sorry Alex but Shawn IS the best straight line driver in this thread and probably one of the better ones on here.
    So many kids in this Killsforum threads try to be big tough guys.. Half these dudes would act like nothing happen when they see you in the street...Pussies

I hope this Alex guy thinks he can try to shut my friend up in public. And for the other fag ass dudes thinking they can talk shit and get away with it...Ill see you some time or another and please do me the favor and clean my sneakers. Some of you kids dont live street racing lifes... Stop acting like it...
    Southeastdrift.com

SHAKALOCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(06Rex)
    LoL, damn dude. Yeah I have only really talked to Tank once, but he seems like a really cool dude. I have talked to Shawn and I really think he's cool too. But people that just start shit like that I don't like.
    People may say shit like I don't give a fuck if you don't like me, but the truth is that alot of people do take shit that is said on IA serious. I really don't know this JuanB guy, but I hope I like him when I see him or else I will end up whooping some ass, just for the fuck of it. Thats the type of person I am. And if yall start shit with World's Lord I will come after yall, this is no bullshit he is my lil brother. Nobody was supposed to know but he brought it up, if yall want to meet him I will bring him out Saturday
    alex u are mad koo... no disrespect to you but dont go threatning anyone if u dont know them... no one has said shit about your little bro so why even mention that.... they are both cool guys... they would be the last 2 people trying to start shit with anyone.... so no need to threaten anyone .... but trust me if it came down to throwing down they arent gonna back down... i jus dont think you should be tellin people ur gonna kick their ass when u dnt even know them bro..... just my opinion.... If thats the kind of person u are than what can i say ... jus dont expect any one to be scared of u....
    Topspeed Tuned =)
    Shakalock !!!!!

Shawn IS the best straight line driver in this thread and probably one of the better ones on here.
    Shawn sucks at driving. :P

Alex, you really think you can beat Shawn's STi for a 10mph? From what I understand, he ass raped your car with 6 people in his car. That's pretty impressive from any roll if you consider 6 people at a 100lbs each.

100lbs= a tenth in the quarter mile

12.6+.6=13.2... You're WRX can't be that fast homie.

Marcos, fa sho... they young bloods think they know about racing, haha... They don't know about stopping traffic. :-p

Sorry, it's not a swap. Your doing a N/A-T on the supra. Again, big wow. It's not a 2jz motor so we know we're not dealing with 800whp numbers. Who really cares about where your car is at?

Yes my car is a 18 second car, but do i race? NO. Do i talk big shit about what my car can do or what my car will do or what my car is capable of doing OR what my car "WILL DO SOON?" NO. Who gives about soon. Run what you brung, and obviously you cant bring it out can you?

Congratulations, a few people think your cool. Did you win the popularity contest? Did you win prom king?

il keep this simple since you and yorufriends obviously aint comprehending well.

its still a 2jz

find wher i said i can out run anyone, now guess what you will find me saying i need seat time and me saying how i hope to run this or that

talking shit about a car i havent seen i hear things and judgin from what i hear and your statement his car isnt "at this point fast" does that mean hes cool or not when i see him in person we can work that out

do i feel like fighting or whatever over shit said on the net no but i can and will and have before so its nothing new. i think you guys thinkim some small skinny nerd looking guy big fucking mistake but i am cool and laid back

as for whoever called me out let me go ahead and let you know i dont give a fuck about running anyone personally i love the sport of running and having fun now if you want to devote you life and money to a upgrade on your ride that supposedly will shut me up go ahead and ill be here. however my supra wont be the same come the third week of september . thats all illl say on that if your smart youll figure out where my supra is and whats up with it

to teh s2000 guy uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh accually dont got much to say to ya other then you didnt run ants car last saturday nice looking s2k wether its fast or not dont know dont care.

and yes i know all about peters teg and all about peters hatch he did some work for me "which didnt turn out well" when i had my civic.

any more questions or comments from teh peannut gallery ill be glad to entertain

Quote Originally Posted by RotiEatter
    Alex, you really think you can beat Shawn's STi for a 10mph? From what I understand, he ass raped your car with 6 people in his car. That's pretty impressive from any roll if you consider 6 people at a 100lbs each.

100lbs= a tenth in the quarter mile

12.6+.6=13.2... You're WRX can't be that fast homie.

Marcos, fa sho... they young bloods think they know about racing, haha... They don't know about stopping traffic. :-p
    buahahahaha yea just put me and nil in the back hahahahaha...

Hey man i'm not 100lbs! Last i checked i was 160

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

SHAKALOCK!

ok well if some one would of said something about runnin ants car maybe i would fukn kno but if u dont speak i cant fukn read anyones mind... im down to run who ever my car is slow as shit but i do it for the fun of it... i run people in my range... i dont care if i loose or win.... and ant was around me alot of the night why didnt he say anything... i ran alex that night.... why wouldnt i run ant.... i really dont give a shit about runnin so dont sit there nd say i dndt run him like i refused the race if the race was never brought to my attention.... thank you very much and have a nice day buddy...
    Topspeed Tuned =)
    Shakalock !!!!!

il keep this simple since you and yorufriends obviously aint comprehending well.

its still a 2jz

find wher i said i can out run anyone, now guess what you will find me saying i need seat time and me saying how i hope to run this or that

talking shit about a car i havent seen i hear things and judgin from what i hear and your statement his car isnt "at this point fast" does that mean hes cool or not when i see him in person we can work that out

do i feel like fighting or whatever over shit said on the net no but i can and will and have before so its nothing new. i think you guys thinkim some small skinny nerd looking guy big fucking mistake but i am cool and laid back

as for whoever called me out let me go ahead and let you know i dont give a fuck about running anyone personally i love the sport of running and having fun now if you want to devote you life and money to a upgrade on your ride that supposedly will shut me up go ahead and ill be here. however my supra wont be the same come the third week of september . thats all illl say on that if your smart youll figure out where my supra is and whats up with it

to teh s2000 guy uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh accually dont got much to say to ya other then you didnt run ants car last saturday nice looking s2k wether its fast or not dont know dont care.

and yes i know all about peters teg and all about peters hatch he did some work for me "which didnt turn out well" when i had my civic.

any more questions or comments from teh peannut gallery ill be glad to entertain
    You fighting is that supposed to make you cool or some shit? No we're not expecting some skinny nerd dude, they don't call you tank for no reason. And they sure as hell don't call you tank b/c of what you can bench .

And all you keep saying is soon, soon, wait, couple more weeks, few more weeks .... :jerkit: Like i said before, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOON. Why don't you just wait til it comes out and surprise everyone and prove your point by doing your thing with the car, and YOU driving it

i think im pretty cool and popular....

buahahahaha yea just put me and nil in the back hahahahaha...

Hey man i'm not 100lbs! Last i checked i was 160
    and damn....160 lbs from ur short ass??? shit...im only 145

A Lexus IS300 also comes with a 2JZ-GE, but they just aren't as powerful as a 2JZ-GTE. Just like with the MKIV's, the non-turbo is just not as powerful... even when boosted.

Are you keeping the 5 speed or getting the 6 speed? That makes a huge difference too. I have no clue who you are or what you've had before. I don't care what shops built for you before, which is a lot of talent by the way.

All I can gather from your posts is that you have a car that does not run and makes 0 horsepower and 0 torque. I'm in the same boat, so don't take that to personally, but honestly... you're being a fuckin' bench racer if you are talking about what your car is potientally going to do. In the mean time, please just stop talking so hard.

If you don't... I'm going to race you with my T-88 Supra with a custom supercharger in about 4-5 weeks, maybe 6.

tell you what come out saturday and atleast you are close as to why im called tank LOL s2k buddy i just was told you was suppose to run him everyone you stood within that group new it so we assumed you did also but just kind of didnt want to or whatever personally i wouldnt care but just wanted to see gtikid sorry for toppseed working on my supra and running into a tranny problem but your right ill take your advise hence why i havent called no one out but ok. see some of you boys this weekend

SHAKALOCK!

actually no one thinks anything cause we all know what u look like.... so we dont picture u that way... it doesnt matter how big u are.. no one is trying to fight on here but alex... so u take whatever is being said how u want... were jus tryna clarify some thing and remeber its was ur buddies who started speaking up for u everyone else is just responding in retaliation to what was said....
    Topspeed Tuned =)
    Shakalock !!!!!

tell you what come out saturday and atleast you are close as to why im called tank LOL s2k buddy i just was told you was suppose to run him everyone you stood within that group new it so we assumed you did also but just kind of didnt want to or whatever personally i wouldnt care but just wanted to see gtikid sorry for toppseed working on my supra and running into a tranny problem but your right ill take your advise hence why i havent called no one out but ok. see some of you boys this weekend
    Shalakalock crew is going to PC this weekend

did somebody say fight

Quote Originally Posted by ChAmP_CoUpE
    actually no one thinks anything cause we all know what u look like.... so we dont picture u that way... it doesnt matter how big u are.. no one is trying to fight on here but alex... so u take whatever is being said how u want... were jus tryna clarify some thing and remeber its was ur buddies who started speaking up for u everyone else is just responding in retaliation to what was said....
    im tryin to fight...fight u greg...ill take u n julian at the same time bitches...

hmmm that might be a good fight with julians bum knee and greg trying not to mess up his hair.

is it shakalack?? shalakalock??? how da hell do yall spell it??? i've seen so many diff spellings n shit...dont know how im suppose to say it eitha

seriously tho why u guys getting all worked up. just bring the cars out nad run them then go back to someones house and get drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hektik
    hmmm that might be a good fight with julians bum knee and greg trying not to mess up his hair.
    haha...hell yea...ill take them bitches

Quote Originally Posted by The Youngn
    i think im pretty cool and popular....

and damn....160 lbs from ur short ass??? shit...im only 145
    But did you win prom king?

Yea man 160, wtf?! I think that scale was broke man hahaha

yea julian that doesnt make sense cause im 180

Quote Originally Posted by Hektik
    buahahahaha fuck you alex hahahaha...we can just push you down and your ass isn't getting up anymore

hell yea lay on top of him.

damn...heavy ass muthafuckas...i need to gain some weight... *runs n drinks some weight gainer* damn...150 now...this shit works

so pm me when this is or was going down

is it shakalack?? shalakalock??? how da hell do yall spell it??? i've seen so many diff spellings n shit...dont know how im suppose to say it eitha
    You dont kno how your supposed to say it Hahahahaha thats funny as shit

damn...heavy ass muthafuckas...i need to gain some weight... *rusn n drinks some weight gainer* damn...150 now...this shit works
    Man just do it how the rest of us did it johnny....drink a lot of beer

But did you win prom king?

Yea man 160, wtf?! I think that scale was broke man hahaha
    160 my ass if i remember you correctly your a Big boy, well anyway as stated before saturday should be a fun day and i know teh shaka@#@# crew is heading to FL wish i could go but i got invited a lil late have a safe trip see ya when you return

and have SEX:idb:

You dont kno how your supposed to say it Hahahahaha thats funny as shit
    hell yea...i juss leave that shit to u...ill say speedmonkey or phatboy or project...but yall's name juss somethin else

Go Dawgs

the thread has turned very hostile. Play nice before someone comes and locks this thread again. damn cant we all just get along
    Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's

160 my ass if i remember you correctly your a Big boy, well anyway as stated before saturday should be a fun day and i know teh shaka@#@# crew is heading to FL wish i could go but i got invited a lil late have a safe trip see ya when you return
    Na man, i'm a little dude. Ask everyone, they're surprised i said 160. You might of had me confused...my brother on the other hand

shit...wit my damn metabolism and shit...i lose weight walkin around the damn house...and i eat like a muthafucka too. and sex is only makin me lose more weight...my weight is stable tho

Quote Originally Posted by 3.5altman
    the thread has turned very hostile. Play nice before someone comes and locks this thread again. damn cant we all just get along
    Ey what i tell you?!

SHUT YO ASS UP!!!

Few more hours homie!

yea they were talking about all kinds of slapping pulling hair ass raping tittie twisters and so on and so on

hmm...a little late??? shoulda posted that about 10 or 15 posts ago

shit...wit my damn metabolism and shit...i lose weight walkin around the damn house...and i eat like a muthafucka too. and sex is only makin me lose more weight...my weight is stable tho
    Hahahaha your like one of those little african kids

Na man, i'm a little dude. Ask everyone, they're surprised i said 160. You might of had me confused...my brother on the other hand
    whats this other hand u speak of

SHAKALOCK!

haha...hell yea...ill take them bitches
    bwaahaha J i squish ur skinny ass lol.... hell yea im down for getting drunk lol... and as far as shakalock goes it how ever u wanna say we dun give a fuk lol
    Topspeed Tuned =)
    Shakalock !!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast