Thread: I remember....

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Default I remember....

I remember visiting this site multiple times per day, back when echonova was giving out epic reps, qd welcoming disagreements with newcomers ( we won't call it arguing), old man Mark was always cool, back when Nemesis aka George had the cougar, Paul was sending out stickers, I still have one I'm going to put on the Z32 when I find the right one to build on. Might even start a new build thread in the pictures. Sammich was always active live from SC, there were even a few ladies on here. The red light nuff said. Yousef hooked up the subscription to s3. To the past members, you guys had some nice cars back then. There's a lot more that could be said but probably not necessary. Oh yeah, Scotsman hope you are still sober.
    Been around since before the crash. If you know you know.

It's absolutely amazing how such a thriving car forum in a mega car culture area is now like a deserted wasteland. It really is saddening.
    The Carbon Fibered R6