Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fake Shops, F****d Up Cars & Frustrated Tuners!

What I gather is Mike didn't leave the game...he was pushed out. Got in over his head. No logistics.

Right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL View Post
    What I gather is Mike didn't leave the game...he was pushed out. Got in over his head. No logistics.

Right or wrong?
    I just told you why I got out of it. But why believe me.

/sarcasm

I can't talk anymore about it for other reasons already mentioned.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

Wow. This reminds me of politics. Truth doesn't matter. Only perception and saying the same thing over and over again regardless if its true or not.

I don't know either of you although I suspect we know some of the same people. You two seriously need to knuckle up and get it on either in a boxing ring or a parking lot somewhere and have it out. And be done with it.

1Civic: You come off as a little bitter. That could translate into looking like a hater, regardless of what your true intentions are. If Mike never did anything to you personally then you really have NO dog in this fight. Taking up for other people or making accusations on heresay (and unless you have direct knowledge or proof of the accusations it is heresay) you just come off as someone looking for any reason to bust vteckidds balls.

Vteckidd: You kinda started this argument. 1Civic wasn't calling names but obviously the history between you guys compelled you to say something to him. You're a grown ass man so do what you want but this a pandoras box you kinda opened up of your own volition. I think you did a pretty good job rebutting the attacks he's made on your character and reputation and did a good job explaining what happened in the threads he posted on.

In closing:

1) Resorting to talking about someones relationship status or financial status is ghey. It deflects from the topic and proves you have no where else to go in the argument so you resort to personal attacks.

2) Unless you have direct knowledge and proof of someones misdeeds.....you really have no leg to stand on. I have friends that have frequented a well known shop in Atlanta and have been screwed by them. I'm not running around stating it as fact. They are my friends and I trust what they are saying but I wouldn't feel right ruining someones business based on something that didn't happen to me. I know based on THEIR experience I would never go to that shop.

3) If this is regarding events that happened over a 1 year ago and one of the individuals involved isn't even the industry then there has got to be a statute of limitations.

Suffice it to say I think there are people on this forum have already formed an opinion on you 2. I doubt this conversation/argument or any future ones will change anyones opinion.

I agree after Vteckidd started this one he had to defend his reputation against what looked like factual proof he's a scammer, but now thats done. Let it go y'all.

As for the original intended topic, Vinny Ten is right. There is a certain type of car enthusiast that believes shit should be cheap and then gets pissed when its done half ass.

As for his voice.......He's a new yorker. LOL. You could tell he's passionate about what he's talking about.

As entertaining as these threads are, damn y'all let it go.

PS: Mike you are right. IT money is great. And all you need is some experience and/or certs and a can do attitude. I was kinda dabbling in the import aftermarket parts slinging game and its SO not worth the trouble.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

My 2 cents, probably restating or reiterating what someone has already said, but there are two sides to every coin. I have seen shops that have been in business with those means and they completely screw ppl over. It's a scary thing sometimes. The best thing to do is to do your research and do as much work on your own as you can. That's how you learn and grow. Just an opinion. I could be wrong though.

~fin~

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

This post has aged well, in my professional opinion. You definitely want to do your own work or go to someone Honest and Reputable. Great post.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345