For anyone that cares, ill recap where bobby stands on his positions and why i went after him:

1) Anyone that doesnt LIKE me, is free to share that opinion. call me an asshole, call me a fake, call me a poser, call me a guy that cant work on cars, whatever. But, when you say I RIPPED PEOPLE OFF AND LIED TO THEM when I worked at a shop that my current friend (emminodagreat) still works at, I WILL TAKE IT PERSONALLY AND COME AT YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE.

2) I take my reputation SERIOUSLY. Even though i have ZERO to do with cars anymore, and have made it well known how much i hate the car industry and the people in it, I still have friends that work in it and respect their work and the time i spent working WITH them (james) or FOR them (charles).

3) Calling someone an ASSHOLE isnt the same as calling them a thief or liar. I take the latter seriously especially when it calls into question other members of this forum that work at the same place.

4) Bobby has NO proof of anything, hes talking out of his ass. He refuses to post any evidence, he makes accusations without proof, and he just makes himself sound stupid. His logic is that i sold a kid (who stole a car mind you, and WRECKED IT) some parts 6 years ago from a reputable shop, that kid takes THAT car to several OTHER places, winds up at bobbys (6 years later) and bobby says "youre missing stuff you were charged for 6 years ago, Vteckidd ripped you off" and that is where we are now.

Frankly its just laughable, ill tell you what is REALLY going on.

Bobby is meeting people that somehow know me or came to a shop that i worked for. Since he hates me so much, hes propagating this rumor and preying on these kids (more than HALF A DECADE LATER) saying that I must be the cause for their recent woes. Even though i left performance shops in 2008......

I find it weird that the only 2 kids he could describe to me(that i supposedly ripped off) where kids HE had done work to their cars 6 YEARS AFTER THEY EVEN INTERACTED WITH ME. Hes completely wiping out the in between shops, people they have interacted with, and saying its solely my fault because , he is jealous of me.

He admits that Kevin Trans CRX went to Voungs Garage, but I MUST BE THE ONE that ripped Kevin off, because, well, he doesnt know who did it, so im guilty by default.

Here is our Facebook Convo:
Bobby Fore

Wanna finish since I can't post over there no more? I figured you brought them up for a reason, considering mainstream is a sponsor and all.. But I will tell you like I did james, I don't know who last worked on the mans car, I just looked, gave a parts list and did my part to help the man.. Shit is old, and I have no hard facts, if i'm wrong so be it..
Mike Corvey
I brought up mainstream so you can't double talk. Your personal vendetta against me doesn't stop at just me. When you claim , with no proof, that I ripped people off while working for a shop you still use, you need to realize exactly what you're saying.

Also you don't get to go around and lie and post shit that isn't true and act like its no big deal. I worked hard for my reputation, and when you lie and try to trash it I will defend it . I don't respect you cause you post outlandish lies and hide. Wanna accuse me? Do it in person. Only a pussy does it on the internet and then says "its no big deal"

Mike Corvey
5 hours ago
Mike Corvey

If you dint like ME, that's fine. I don't care. But when you post stuff that I lie and ripped people off expect me to come after you.

You got banned by mods, I'm not one and had nothing to do with it.
Bobby Fore

And Chris had a Blu coupe, h22 swap

lived in Newan
Mike Corvey

Never heard of him

Bobby Fore

You sold him some bullshit too, he later wrecked the car.. He ask me to build another car, but upon inspection the car was missing parts that you sold him
Mike Corvey

Lol yeah right
Bobby Fore

But again, that was 6yrs ago
Then he brought up Taylor aka Sl33p3r on here who has a thread of getting ripped off by ANDREW ROUSCH. Somehow again, im repsonsible for other peoples actions.

Mike Corvey

Taylor was ripped off by Andrew

Not us

Bobby Fore

But No Proof

It was you or him!!
Again, guilty by default in his world.

I consider this matter closed, Bobby is a waste of space and a pathetic individual. The fact i even respond to him probably makes him feel special, because otherwise, he lives a rather boring and dull life. Only by trash talking me, someone who is well known and respected, does he get his "15 minutes".

When he has proof worth arguing, i will respond.