Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2 pussy's fighting at Barett : ZOSICK vs another!

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tnomud View Post
    No, Cleveland Ohio. We were walking out of a bar, a gay bar was next door. Both have last call at 3AM by law and kick everyone out. Gay guy started hitting on my buddy while walking to the car. He blew him off multiple times. Gay guy finally grabbed his waist to get his attention, my buddy turned around and dropped him on the first punch. The guy fell back, head bounced off sidewalk, and had a brain Hemmorage. He died in Traums 6 hours later. My buddy got 20 for Assault with Intent (or something close).
    He would have got the same thing here.. I know we have a self-defense law now, but it is very unclear to me.. The way I read it you would never have time to think about what you were doing.. I mean having a gun in a car is different then it being on your person, from my understanding the person must cause harm to you.. It can't just be a person making a threat, they ether need to have a weapon or attacking you.. For the time it takes to react I would think a person could be dead..

Like I said before, My buddy was jumped by 3 guys, one of them pulled a knife after my buddy was scrambling with the other, he was able to get the knife and stab atleast 2 of them, 1 of the 3 died on the scene.. My buddy did time, and will be on probation for a while.. This alone is proof that the law is unclear because only one witness come up to say that my buddy was the aggressor.. WTF really, 3 on 1 what was he sopose to do?

Certified Gearhead

No, Cleveland Ohio. We were walking out of a bar, a gay bar was next door. Both have last call at 3AM by law and kick everyone out. Gay guy started hitting on my buddy while walking to the car. He blew him off multiple times. Gay guy finally grabbed his waist to get his attention, my buddy turned around and dropped him on the first punch. The guy fell back, head bounced off sidewalk, and had a brain Hemmorage. He died in Traums 6 hours later. My buddy got 20 for Assault with Intent (or something close).
    Man, that's terrible.

Same thing happened here about 2yrs ago. The bar was closing and everyone was making their way to their vehicles. Guy A approached Guy B and was instigating a fight with him (no reason other than Guy A was drunk). Guy B kept walking away and trying to avoid and physical confrontation. Guy A attacked him so Guy B swung back with a hay-maker knocking him out cold. Guy A's head bounced off of the pavement and he went into a coma and died. Guy B went to prison for defending himself.

You just gotta love how the justice system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    Next time I see your car I will key the fuck out of it just because youre a d-bag
    This.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Haha dude can't drive or fight how ironic.... quick someone post a video of him attempting to fuck so we can really laugh at his attempt at being a man.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Post pics of the 2j in your hand, or it never happen!!

lol

Stay Humble

I love how he Zosick hasn't posted in this thread at all....one post....thats all. makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Post pics of the 2j in your hand, or it never happen!!

unfortunately i dont know how to post pics but send me a number and i'll text u whatever u wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by sugerbear008 View Post
    unfortunately i dont know how to post pics but send me a number and i'll text u whatever u wanna see
    I think you missed the joke, a 2j will not fit in your hand..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    well for the one saying good way to get shot lol... wow really barrett parkway... if your that big of a pussy to not to handle things like a man damn.. but when im or if im ever in the hood i have that handled as well i have all my paperwork in my wallet.. later
    You have absolutely NO business talking about "being a MAN." No self respecting person ever sucker punches a person that horribly. The dude had no intentions on fighting you and you just had to prove how much of a douche you are. You will make life changing decision with that loud ass mouth of yours and some1 WILL put you in your place. A lot of us Georgians carry, me especially and I have one HELL of an aim.

yes, I know this is old, nor do I care. I just love people who are hypocrites and take racing way too fucking seriously.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Call out z0sick: wanna test your manhood? Step up to someone that's actually facing you. Just to keep it sporty and not too serious, here is my challenge, boxing match. Me and you. Even though you prefer homo biker gloves, I will let you box me bare handed and I will use gloves. You can use head gear too if you want. $100 match. By the way, I'm 6"2 230lbs. You wanna "prove your manhood" then let's do it. I have zero respect for you pansy Guido wannabe's trying to show off in front of your woman. I tell you what, you go toe to toe with me for longer than a minute and I will give you the $100. After I knock you out though, Im gonna take your girl and show her what a real man is.
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

Certified Gearhead

I would pay money to watch that boxing match :popcorn:

we cant let this gem fall to the second page!!!

BUUUUUUUUMP

That's probably sinfix the one wearing the glasses. To bad he doesn't have a laptop with him to blog about it on IA.

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2

I want to see the boxing match!

Damn.... ZOSICK WHERE YOU AT?

damn spent 30 mins reading a old thread but funny as hell wow
    96 Volvo 850 T5 turbo
    98 Mustang Sprayed
    06 Dodge Charger

LOL well i see shit still poppin'

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL View Post
    LOL well i see shit still poppin'
    Not hardly.. Bunch of E-thug trolls in the kills forum now!!

Meh.

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread all this time. FYI, dude that got sucker punched doesn't have an Evo, he has a Mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorcher View Post
    Wow, can't believe I missed this thread all this time. FYI, dude that got sucker punched doesn't have an Evo, he has a Mustang.
    Give us the story!!

Meh.

I wasn't there that night so unfortunately I can't. I know him personally though, we have a mutual friend and he's been to my house a few times. Suppose I could ask him.

IA Member

who the fuck carries around mma gloves in their fucking car......you mustve traded your ballsack for those faggot ass things, which would make since, being that you sucker punched someone like a pussy.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Wow....He really did just hit dude walkin away. And dude turns around like it was just a mosquito. I thought those were latex gloves not mma...LMAO.

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 91grape View Post
    who the fuck carries around mma gloves in their fucking car......you mustve traded your ballsack for those faggot ass things, which would make since, being that you sucker punched someone like a pussy.
    in fairness.... a lot of people. I have boxing gloves in my gym bag......

the real question is.... what type of person goes and puts them on for a street fight...............lol

Notice that Z0SICK hasn't posted up in a while. He must be using his tears to masturbate.

this is why I would never go to the Varsity meet or any of that shit. Because there's a lot of stupid people there with stupid cars doing stupid things
    vtec = virtually torqueless economy car

Quote Originally Posted by Got Milk? View Post
    That statement is very false.

In this video, if the kiddo turned and shot ZOsick, it would have clearly been self defense. He wouldn't even been arrested with that video proof. Being threatened while alone, or with hundred thousand people there, it's no different. Being threatened by one person, or a group of people is no different, threat is a threat. Especially a physical threat. Imagine if ZOsick knocked him out and kiddo fell and had permanent brain damage, was that not enough to use a gun to avoid such thing, under GA law, it is.

Learn your rights, and laws of the south.
    I'm a little late here but.....

I will agree with you 100% here. Fact is, crowd of people or not, NO ONE was acting in any way to stop the altercation. It would have been very easy for a few people to stand in front of him and ended it right there, but the fact is no one bother to do much more then tell ZO-puss that it wasn't worth it.

Let me tell you a little story...

A few years back, I had a friend that was mugged by a group of guys that decided to take advantage of their groups numbers. My friend was carrying, and decided to 'man up' and try to just fight them away instead of using his legal right to bear arms. Fact is, he took one hit to the back of the head and never regained consciousness. The low lives left him to die in the gutter. He was in a coma for a week before he finally died from head trauma.

With that said, if I'm carrying and someone decides to attack me, it's fucking done right there. I've got a long life to live, and I'm not playing around anymore. You guys can call the pussy card all you want, but you never know if you're gonna get hit, stumble, and smack your head on a curb/car/etc and it be over with right there.

If someone's gonna take the time to attack a man walking away from a fight, they better be ready to pay. Whether it's a shot to the chest or a shot to the knee.
    Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    Notice that Z0SICK hasn't posted up in a while. He must be using his tears to masturbate.

He knows the Mighty DSM is back on the streets and fears the horsepower gangbang from the beater of my fleet.

Certified Gearhead

He knows the Mighty DSM is back on the streets and fears the horsepower gangbang from the beater of my fleet.

....it's just an hhr

I have said it before and will say it again: I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 8.

Certified Gearhead

Last edited by Matt300ZXT; 09-29-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    agreed

lol
    Last edited by SmackedInATL; 11-13-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Don like 2 prof reed

Quote Originally Posted by metalmatt47 View Post
    I'm a little late here but.....

I will agree with you 100% here. Fact is, crowd of people or not, NO ONE was acting in any way to stop the altercation. It would have been very easy for a few people to stand in front of him and ended it right there, but the fact is no one bother to do much more then tell ZO-puss that it wasn't worth it.

Let me tell you a little story...

A few years back, I had a friend that was mugged by a group of guys that decided to take advantage of their groups numbers. My friend was carrying, and decided to 'man up' and try to just fight them away instead of using his legal right to bear arms. Fact is, he took one hit to the back of the head and never regained consciousness. The low lives left him to die in the gutter. He was in a coma for a week before he finally died from head trauma.

With that said, if I'm carrying and someone decides to attack me, it's fucking done right there. I've got a long life to live, and I'm not playing around anymore. You guys can call the pussy card all you want, but you never know if you're gonna get hit, stumble, and smack your head on a curb/car/etc and it be over with right there.

If someone's gonna take the time to attack a man walking away from a fight, they better be ready to pay. Whether it's a shot to the chest or a shot to the knee.
    Great post. I can relate to this and your situation. People want to talk shiz and act like the inbred pieces of trash like in this video, but they don't realize that it's just their mouth that's going to get them shot. Be careful, control your emotions. Don't get shot, then go to jail for getting yourself shot.
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

I have said it before and will say it again: I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 8.
    greatest thing i've heard in a while

and thanks above for month old thread bump!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345