Thread: Black/Dark Green Supra? US-29 12:10A.M.

Certified Gearhead

Default Black/Dark Green Supra? US-29 12:10A.M.

Was driving home and spotted a MKIV Supra. Exterior was completely stock. It was either dark green or black, couldn't tell if it was NA or TT. Went past the wells fargo and I couldn't figure out if the guy wanted to go from a roll or not so I just left and then he flashed his highbeams twice so I slowed back down. Black guy gave me the signal he wanted to go. Went from a 35mph at three honks. Two runs, left him by 5-6 car lengths.

I was driving the white bmw. Anyone know who this guy is?

A MKIV Supra and you got him by 5-6 car lengths???Umm had to be a NA.....Anyway nice kill

Certified Gearhead

Probably..

<---20lbs of boost. Methanol and a few goodies here and there. Didn't have the meth on though. Eh..kill didn't feel too good once I realized it was probably an NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixth_Vang View Post
    Probably..

<---20lbs of boost. Methanol and a few goodies here and there. Didn't have the meth on though. Eh..kill didn't feel too good once I realized it was probably an NA.
    ohhhhh yeah your car sounds fast....

Certified Gearhead

Just a dd..nothing fast like yours...

Peewee

theres a guy with mkiv supra for sale on here. probably him

hang a left, make a right and you're there

yep it was me, you knew i was 110% stock dude, you came up behind me, there was no "turbo" writen next to the "supra" emblem in the back, lol, anyhow you can say you killed a supra now, and your crap is on freaking steroids!!!! sounds GOOD too, i knew i was going to loose from the get go, there usually arent any cops after the wells fargo, i seen one once at the gas station where you turned around, but that's rare, anyhow nice bmw

Certified Gearhead

^LOL don't worry there are plenty of 2jz's waiting to a$$ rape me. Your car is real clean as well if you don't end up selling it I don't doubt that you'll mod it tastefully. I could tell by the way it looks and the way it was driven that it was definitely taken care of. If I didn't dump so much money into this car I would no doubt buy yours. MKIV was always one of my dream cars. I'll see you around bud!