Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Twisted Loop Spaghetti Western

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    In do time young butterfly, in do time. The texts i sent moseley will come Patience young butterfly, patience

You minus whale get a roots blower to match all the hot air you spew.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    Mike we are the same age I just look like I'm 20. I've been bitter and cynical for two decades I just get my enjoyment from picking on people in less overt(and admittedly less humorous at times) ways than you.
    Your 30?

Damn you look 12
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Greg is about as inconsequential as me at this point. Both of us just talk, and never have Any intention of having a race car again.

The only thing Greg will ever have noteworthy isthe car he magazine builds in his signature.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    car sounds nice but sorry z51s don't do 120mph in 3rd....
    A 91 240sx does

Certified Gearhead

Well as soon as the motor goes out on the TSX, I will have a little better platform to start with this time... and it's already a K24 >=)
    K-What?!?!

car sounds nice but sorry z51s don't do 120mph in 3rd...

and I knew you were full of shit the whole time. anyone with a ls2/ls3 vette that doesn't do those basic mods is crazy.
    Thanks buddy and ya some c6 z51's wont do 120 in factory trim only a mear 105-118.. depending on the mods, plenty of vids on youtube where z51 cars shift at 6.3- 6.5 at 115-118... but when raising the limiter to 7k+ mine does .... did it 3 times last night and i played with each gears top speed when it was on the dyno to make notes for roll racing speed to power so go back to school now .or back googling corvette stats lol .

Also you said you beat a z06 which mine is not but some what close to my buddys 440 hp stock z06 with exhaust till top of third 3rd when he pulls me.... so it should be a win for ya since you know my cars set up right...?
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    Thanks buddy and ya some c6 z51's wont do 120 in factory trim only a mear 105-118.. depending on the mods, plenty of vids on youtube where z51 cars shift at 6.3- 6.5 at 115-118... but when raising the limiter to 7k+ mine does .... did it 3 times last night and i played with each gears top speed when it was on the dyno to make notes for roll racing speed to power so go back to school now .or back googling corvette stats lol .

Also you said you beat a z06 which mine is not but some what close to my buddys 440 hp stock z06 with exhaust till top of third 3rd when he pulls me.... so it should be a win for ya since you know my cars set up right...?
    why would you need such a long gear setup, unless you spray the dog-shit out of it... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    why would you need such a long gear setup, unless you spray the dog-shit out of it... LOL
    long gear setup hahaha your a dumb ass z51's have the steepest 1-3 ratio than any other trim... and dont you worry about the spry......

__GEAR______Model__or__Option
    ____________Z06___Std_6-spd___Z51_6-spd___6-spd_Auto___4-spd_Auto
    __1st_______2.66____2.66________2.97____ _____4.02________3.06
    __2nd_______1.78____1.78________2.07____ _____2.36________1.63
    __3rd_______1.30____1.30________1.43____ _____1.53________1.00
    __4th_______1.00____1.00________1.00____ _____1.15________0.70
    __5th_______0.74____0.74________0.71____ _____0.85
    __6th_______0.50____0.50________0.57____ _____0.67
    Reverse_____2.90____2.90________3.28____ _____3.06________2.29

Axle Ratio___3.42____3.42________3.42________ _2.56_____2.73(or_3.15)

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post

lol you're not taking anyone to school... but I have to give you or whomever sets up your cars props for doing it right. I'm all about tq curves, rpms, tire sizes, and gearing.

6.5 @ 115mph is complete BS though... somebody needs to check their speedometer cars that run mid 6s in the 1/8th don't even trap that high. 6.5 seconds to 100mph might be more like it. I could believe a 6.9 or 7.0 in the 1/8th around 102-103mph maybe. which would be like a high 10 1/4 mile around 125mph.

Oh and the base/z06 tranny with a shorter rear end is a more well rounded setup than the z51... especially for a high rev setup. I'm sure you knew that though...

show me a video of you dragging 4th gear to redline. LOL

Southern Speed

i think what he meant by 6.5 is 6500rpms?
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Certified Gearhead

Import car scene is only dead to those no longer in it or bitter about the direction its going. Money is getting kind scarce and kids are buying cars and then finding.out what it really costs to have a nice car. The days of having a dedicated race car are kinda gone for the average Joe. Building a nice all rounder that can look good AMD perform well is a goal not all can achieve. That being said vtec kid is killing Greg. Why no response, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    i think what he meant by 6.5 is 6500rpms?
    I guess so... lol

not sure why I thought 6.5 seconds. maybe I'm just used to seeing it written out as 6500.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex i ITR View Post
    That being said vtec kid is killing Greg. Why no response, lol?
    Because H man, its better to ignore Lame Gay Ass Dicksuckers than entertain them Now i can entertain/talk shit to Conceited Assholes like Matt all day long but then sometimes guys like Matt are just bitter for personal reasons and he KNOWS what I'm talking about and no there will be no clarification on it because he knows and there is no sense in him acting dumb about it.

Now take note at what matt and vteckidd will say about this post. Dick sucking Kidd is gonna type a LONG statement about me and twist words blah blah blah and Matt is gonna try and come in on a smart ass, condesending statement. I like how matt threw the picture of a Monkey out there for me so that shows you what kinda of person he is. Mark my words they will have A LOT to say about this , but i wont comment on it. i'll just sit back and laugh and wait for the day that i smash matt ass but until then i'm signed out
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Because H man, its better to ignore Lame Gay Ass Dicksuckers than entertain them Now i can entertain/talk shit to Conceited Assholes like Matt all day long but then sometimes guys like Matt are just bitter for personal reasons and he KNOWS what I'm talking about and no there will be no clarification on it because he knows and there is no sense in him acting dumb about it.

Now take note at what matt and vteckidd will say about this post. Dick sucking Kidd is gonna type a LONG statement about me and twist words blah blah blah and Matt is gonna try and come in on a smart ass, condesending statement. I like how matt threw the picture of a Monkey out there for me so that shows you what kinda of person he is. Mark my words they will have A LOT to say about this , but i wont comment on it. i'll just sit back and laugh and wait for the day that i smash matt ass but until then i'm signed out
    1. You won't clarify because you are too scared of being embarrassed
    2. It's spelled condescending
    3. That was a LEMUR
    4. I hope you didn't imply what I think you may have
    5. Is the number of gears you had when you lost to a 2 liter
    6. You're hella gay for wanting to smash my ass
    7. You don't have the self control to stay logged out
    8. If I am wrong about number 7 we all win and it will be worth it being wrong
    Twisted Loop Racing

Southern Speed

*grabs popcorn*

Certified Gearhead

1. You won't clarify because you are too scared of being embarrassed
    2. It's spelled condescending
    3. That was a LEMUR
    4. I hope you didn't imply what I think you may have
    5. Is the number of gears you had when you lost to a 2 liter
    6. You're hella gay for wanting to smash my ass
    7. You don't have the self control to stay logged out
    8. If I am wrong about number 7 we all win and it will be worth it being wrong

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... . matt u just made my day... was having a bad day until i saw this post

Cool 3rd grade comeback bro
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Oh and the base/z06 tranny with a shorter rear end is a more well rounded setup than the z51... especially for a high rev setup. I'm sure you knew that though...

show me a video of you dragging 4th gear to redline. LOL
    Thanks bro yes i do all the installing an setting up of my car, the shop i use only did the cam and clutch since i dont have a lift yet (( ummm santa lol

Also i have been waiting to find a used take out zr1 tranny and rear when i need to upgrade due to breakage lol that setup supposly works the best.

also i did take the c5 to redline in 4th racing a m3 procharged and 100 shot on e85 and it was pretty wild, i got the vid ill look it up.. he was one of the 2 that beat the c5.... but been looking for him to run the c6 ..

Certified Gearhead

drama drama drama.

Good luck on your next project Greg.

Y'all are some wild boys in here.

Gregg just thinks he can be a cool kid by putting some car he has yet to build in his signature like we are all supposed to respect him.

FACTS:

Gregg claimed he would easily make 300whp NA out of his super K24---------------> He made 270whp
    Gregg claimed he would be the street racing king and even went as far as to say that certain people wouldnt be worth his time---------------> he lost to a much underpowered and smaller k20
    Gregg claimed he would run 11s all motor, maybe even 10s it was just a matter of chassis setup--------------> i dont even know if he took it to the track
    Gregg claimed he built his car by hunting down deals and lowballing people and chastised people saying it wasnt cheap to build a K series------------------> he now wants top dollar for his parts and chastises low ballers
    Gregg vanished from the forums and the meets suddenly--------------> his car blew up with barely any miles on it (this would make it the 2nd car he has talked shit about that barely made it a month)

I really dont ask for much, i just ask that people be held accountable for their actions. Gregg (against my advice YEARS AGO, AND HE WOULD ALWAYS CALL AND ASK ME FOR ADVICE) wrote checks with his mouth that his car couldnt cash. the car he talked up and hyped up so much turned out to be a dud that he couldnt keep together. It never ran anyone really because after his ego got bruised so bad by Luis K20 EG he never came back out. He never took it to the track that i know of, if he did im sure it ran 14s. It made far less power than he claimed it would.

The record speaks for itself. Gregg tries so hard to be SOMEBODY when in reality hes a nobody, a mouth. He talks alot thats it. He lost at everything, HE LOST ON THE DYNO, ON THE STREETS, AND AT THE TRACK.

So now, he parts his car out and then posts like we should all be worried about osme 88 CRX K Series hes going to "build" now?

Gimme a break. i have $100 that says that car never sees the light of day. Im comfortable making bets because no one has taken my money yet
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Gregg just thinks he can be a cool kid by putting some car he has yet to build in his signature like we are all supposed to respect him.

FACTS:

Gregg claimed he would easily make 300whp NA out of his super K24---------------> He made 270whp
    Gregg claimed he would be the street racing king and even went as far as to say that certain people wouldnt be worth his time---------------> he lost to a much underpowered and smaller k20
    Gregg claimed he would run 11s all motor, maybe even 10s it was just a matter of chassis setup--------------> i dont even know if he took it to the track
    Gregg claimed he built his car by hunting down deals and lowballing people and chastised people saying it wasnt cheap to build a K series------------------> he now wants top dollar for his parts and chastises low ballers
    Gregg vanished from the forums and the meets suddenly--------------> his car blew up with barely any miles on it (this would make it the 2nd car he has talked shit about that barely made it a month)

I really dont ask for much, i just ask that people be held accountable for their actions. Gregg (against my advice YEARS AGO, AND HE WOULD ALWAYS CALL AND ASK ME FOR ADVICE) wrote checks with his mouth that his car couldnt cash. the car he talked up and hyped up so much turned out to be a dud that he couldnt keep together. It never ran anyone really because after his ego got bruised so bad by Luis K20 EG he never came back out. He never took it to the track that i know of, if he did im sure it ran 14s. It made far less power than he claimed it would.

The record speaks for itself. Gregg tries so hard to be SOMEBODY when in reality hes a nobody, a mouth. He talks alot thats it. He lost at everything, HE LOST ON THE DYNO, ON THE STREETS, AND AT THE TRACK.

So now, he parts his car out and then posts like we should all be worried about osme 88 CRX K Series hes going to "build" now?

Gimme a break. i have $100 that says that car never sees the light of day. Im comfortable making bets because no one has taken my money yet
    DAMN

Certified Gearhead

Yeah wow.

Tell em why you mad.

On the challenge front....I guess I'll never know if the last hatch would've been fast. Never got to see it. Oh well. This all doesn't matter. Most of us are grown men with families. This is all entertainment for me. I love cars so I'll always be messing with something.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... . matt u just made my day... was having a bad day until i saw this post

Glad to help man.

There are two local guys that SHOULD have faster cars than me but in spite of this will prolly never run me. Greg happens to be one of them.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post

FACTS:

Damn I agree with mike lmao. I'm willing to up that bet with mike lmao
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Careful if enough peoole bet against Greg(likely scenario) then he might get someone to help him finish his phantom build to collect on the predictably large pot.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Careful if enough peoole bet against Greg(likely scenario) then he might get someone to help him finish his phantom build to collect on the predictably large pot.
    lol ouch
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Southern Speed

Glad to help man.

There are two local guys that SHOULD have faster cars than me but in spite of this will prolly never run me. Greg happens to be one of them.
    Just out of curiosity who is the other?

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    Just out of curiosity who is the other?
    Lol well two others actually. I'll hide the names to protect the innocent but they prolly know who they are.
    Twisted Loop Racing

w/a hot rod GRAND AM blake06gto's Avatar

car is runnin good man. we all need to meet up again sometime soon.
    2006 Pontiac GTO
    2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by blake06gto View Post
    car is runnin good man. we all need to meet up again sometime soon.
    Yeah man we will have to...maybe get some runs in too
    Twisted Loop Racing

Silent callout. < stirring the pot
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9 View Post
    Silent callout. < stirring the pot
    Lol there won't be any drama between the two of us.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Certified Gearhead

I'd have $100 on Matt in a bare knuckles fight with Gregg LOL
    K-What?!?!

w/a hot rod GRAND AM blake06gto's Avatar

I think it could be a possibility
    2006 Pontiac GTO
    2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345