Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Twisted Loop Spaghetti Western

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    bobby is a working man now, he been too busy for IA it seems
    Im a busy important mofo lol and if i have time to get on here a bs with u guys his dumb ass does too, dont let him fool you !!!!

so who's down to run the vette this weekend on street tires? = spinning till 50 so i may can catch up...

Just got it tuned and she made 392hp/389tq be'ing almost stock.. when she was stock it put down 346/338.. im imprssed with it though the c5(zosick) made 378/400 built...

so a dig or roll ill even do it for fun for you Ia guys
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

agree with everything u say vtecckidd, but all i want is to see this rsx on slicks running like its suppose to, and i wont stop til yall do so.....lmao
    Well the thing about slicks is I would then need to get a clutch. If I get a clutch with slicks I would then need a diff. With slicks clutch and a diff I would need suspension. With all of that I might as well do a new final drive. After I did all that I'd have a drag car and it's a street car it's an Rsx so I dunno...
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    Well the thing about slicks is I would then need to get a clutch. If I get a clutch with slicks I would then need a diff. With slicks clutch and a diff I would need suspension. After that I might as well do a new final drive. After I did all that I'd have a drag car and it's a street car so I dunno...
    That is a great post bro!!! i try to explain this to people when i say i have a full factory street car and i race fully built track race car on the street (upgraded block,trans,rear,susp) they dont understand the upgraded differnce...

Certified Gearhead

bullshit Matt......Erynn (girl in NY) drives her 270hp B series to honda where she works everyday.... then on test and tune nights she drives to the track, bolt on her slicks on, run consistent 11.2-11.3, then put her tires back on and drive home. She has a diff, slicks, suspension, etc, and still maintains it as a street car. she is just ready for watever. they have adjustable suspension that u can often up for everyday driving and stiffen up for racing. Diff, u shouldve had one in ur tranny regardless.... so come again Matt, with some better excuses i hope.....lmaooooooo

bullshit Matt......Erynn (girl in NY) drives her 270hp B series to honda where she works everyday.... then on test and tune nights she drives to the track, bolt on her slicks on, run consistent 11.2-11.3, then put her tires back on and drive home. She has a diff, slicks, suspension, etc, and still maintains it as a street car. she is just ready for watever. they have adjustable suspension that u can often up for everyday driving and stiffen up for racing. Diff, u shouldve had one in ur tranny regardless.... so come again Matt, with some better excuses i hope.....lmaooooooo
    I don't have any excuses to make Stretch it was the quickest/fastest All Motor STREET car that day.

I have a diff in the car but not one that would be condusive to be used for dragracing. As far as the suspension I realize that you can have one for the street and the strip but here in lies my problem. If I'm gonna do something I'm going to do it right and the drag suspension wouldn't be good for handling nor would the diff and the clutch wouldn't be fun for regular driving. If I start down that path I'll go all out and I'll be gunning for the Kmod Rsx in NC. He's currently the quickest All motor Street Rsx in the country and with slicks he runs 12.1x but at 111. He's currently the quickest and mine is the fastest and right now I'm all ok with that.
    Twisted Loop Racing

I don't have any excuses to make Stretch it was the quickest/fastest All Motor STREET car that day.

I have a diff in the car but not one that would be condusive to be used for dragracing. As far as the suspension I realize that you can have one for the street and the strip but here in lies my problem. If I'm gonna do something I'm going to do it right and the drag suspension wouldn't be good for handling nor would the diff and the clutch wouldn't be fun for regular driving. If I start down that path I'll go all out and I'll be gunning for the Kmod Rsx in NC. He's currently the quickest All motor Street Rsx in the country and with slicks he runs 12.1x but at 111. He's currently the quickest and mine is the fastest and right now I'm all ok with that.
    Good job bro!!! Stay at it!! them in built cars cant touch ya so no worries

Certified Gearhead

ok matt, i give up... ill just enjoy waching u have fun with the car sir......lmao

ok matt, i give up... ill just enjoy waching u have fun with the car sir......lmao
    you ready for a dig with my car? its slower than the c5 all motor...

I'm sure you'll prolly get to watch it on the dyno again sometime next year.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    you ready for a dig with my car? its slower than the c5 all motor...
    in case u didnt hear, i crashed at the last event going 10.6@147mph, tranny broke,wheel locked up and sent me into the guard rail... but car is being repaired as we speak so if u have a little patience this could definately happen my friend...lol

Certified Gearhead

I'm sure you'll prolly get to watch it on the dyno again sometime next year.
    next year is a mth away, and u know his is dyno weather....lmao.....all in all, clean car, very nice build, very nice hp, u guys doing ur thing. keep it up matt and the crew..... (mmmmm...... havent heard from chunky in a while. is he in the lab with moseley cooking up something)

next year is a mth away, and u know his is dyno weather....lmao.....all in all, clean car, very nice build, very nice hp, u guys doing ur thing. keep it up matt and the crew..... (mmmmm...... havent heard from chunky in a while. is he in the lab with moseley cooking up something)
    Oh I'm cookin' alright... don't you worry about that.

Now the real question is... should I stir the pot?

or let it simmer?

Certified Gearhead

trust me moseley im not worried one bit. u of all people should know that me and my team stay in the kitchen.....we always cookin. just glad i got buddies like u cookin too, makes for great competition dont ya think......lmaooooooooo

Certified Gearhead

Stir it sir, plz stir it......lol

I'm gonna let it simmer... might stir it a bit when its ready to be stirred lol

i just shit in both your pots, and ruined both your dinners.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

ok sir, we will be waiting (putting on the bottle warmer)...lmao

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    i just shit in both your pots, and ruined both your dinners.
    i think u mastered that now mike, u do it soooooooo well....lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    I'm gonna let it simmer... might stir it a bit when its ready to be stirred lol
    Oh noooo.... let it simmer some more. Ya know Moseley u can get taught other recipes from other people Or maybe other people can just bring their NEW upcoming recipe when they get it, to your dinner table
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    Oh noooo.... let it simmer some more. Ya know Moseley u can get taught other recipes from other people Or maybe other people can just bring their NEW upcoming recipe when they get it, to your dinner table

Twisted Loop Racing

X2
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Now this would be funny if it were true but EPIC fail for you And how much more true it would be if......................... lol, see moseley, matt almost made me say something about your recipe...lol!!!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Oh i'll see you soon enough too matt Please keep the rsx running Oh btw are you crew member 1 or 2?
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Now this would be funny if it were true but EPIC fail for you And how much more true it would be if......................... lol, see moseley, matt almost made me say something about your recipe...lol!!!!
    Twisted Loop Racing

Oh i'll see you soon enough too matt Please keep the rsx running Oh btw are you crew member 1 or 2?
    Of the made 300whp N/A crew? I'd be member #1
    Twisted Loop Racing

Of the made 300whp N/A crew? I'd be member #1
    If it makes u feel better to say that then cool. LOL!! Im waiting to hear u say "of the i beat a stock C6 Zo6 in my ALL MOTOR rsx" phrase. Then I will be like or come in a CAR LENGTH(right on the back bumper) difference from 40-120 LOL! C6 z06 guy is STILL wondering how i did that I'm going for that 600+ SS camaro next time
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

If it makes u feel better to say that then cool. LOL!! Im waiting to hear u say "of the i beat a stock C6 Zo6 in my ALL MOTOR rsx" phrase. Then I will be like or come in a CAR LENGTH(right on the back bumper) difference from 40-120 LOL! C6 z06 guy is STILL wondering how i did that I'm going for that 600+ SS camaro next time

I'd like to see that race. 600hp camaro vs K-series civic
    resize pic

Video of the Type S vS Supra is misleading...

Quote Originally Posted by gerardojdm View Post
    I'd like to see that race. 600hp camaro vs K-series civic
    And u will
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAccord View Post
    Video of the Type S vS Supra is misleading...
    Not really man. Matt did put how much power the supra was making and remember even thou Matt car is heavy, its still anywhere between 2-400 pounds lighter than the supra and Matt was making 290whp at the time. So factor those two simple equations before u say its misleading.... Oh and don't forget, it was a K series that did the supra in. NOT a B or H series or any of the MILLION different variations of H builds. LOL!!! DAMN h2b,2d,2efghijk...etc etc.....lol!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

^^^ you wasting your time trying to explain

Quote Originally Posted by spank View Post
    ^^^ you wasting your time trying to explain
    ^^^Ur right. LOL
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

in for massive shit talking for 3 years from greg about how fast his car is GOING TO BE, then he blows it up and parts it out to build something equally as mediocre and obnoxious.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

LOL please you couldnt even keep a 270whp K24 together. APparently you raced some jackass in a C6 Z06 who cant drive so you think youre some street racing king?

Hope your cams dont explode on your next build.

I wanna see you shoe horn a K series into an 88 CRX HF with a rotrex on it. I bet you dont even know 10 of the limiting factors in a CRX chassis, specifically in 88 that will cause you trouble. Itll be fun to watch you fall flat on your face again thought so keep it up!
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    LOL please you couldnt even keep a 270whp K24 together. APparently you raced some jackass in a C6 Z06 who cant drive so you think youre some street racing king?

Hope your cams dont explode on your next build.

I wanna see you shoe horn a K series into an 88 CRX HF with a rotrex on it. I bet you dont even know 10 of the limiting factors in a CRX chassis, specifically in 88 that will cause you trouble. Itll be fun to watch you fall flat on your face again thought so keep it up!
    Hateration at it's best. For someone to not care about the car scene and the people in the car scene sure has alot to say. Mostly negative and always instigating shit. Dude get a life and grow up. Real talk all this is not even asked for

I got a c6 non z06.... so u wanna line em up? its far from a 600+ ss and slower than a z06 so should be no problem 4 ya ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    I got a c6 non z06.... so u wanna line em up? its far from a 600+ ss and slower than a z06 so should be no problem 4 ya ?
    dont go losing to a honda man lol
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by 91s13 View Post
    Hateration at it's best. For someone to not care about the car scene and the people in the car scene sure has alot to say. Mostly negative and always instigating shit. Dude get a life and grow up. Real talk all this is not even asked for
    Has nothing to do with cars
    I'm just calling a jackass a jackass. I'm sure gregg can fight his own battles.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast