Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    So how much hp does the vette have
    100 less than a civic that traps 126?

LOL
    Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    100 less than a civic that traps 126?

100% logic right there lol
    I took my car out for the first time in a good minute and assaulted a "stage 2" audi a6 2.7tt, im not real sure what was done to it but the fucker sounded like it had dumptruck turbos, i didnt even downshift to 1st its running real strong in this pleasant 40 degree weather
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

1st day at the track... B16 6765 turbo, no boost controller, never dyno tuned... next week out went 10.3 "record holder in British Columbia"....

MORRIS TUNED!!!!! all over the globe...lol

Haha, man did this guys thread go all to shit!
    My car bested a 10.30@139 on 670whp @ 2485lbs with me in the car. My car came in hard and I was not scared to push it, but you will notice its has since been parted out... lol My setup was very forgiving with less than favorable launches, track conditions or driver error for that matter. I still had a lot to sort out in the 1st 1/8th and im sure it could have gone 9's at that power level. I would say matt's car is probably 100lbs lighter than mine, so you can do the math on the power level he has been running. No sense in killing the car on the big end when you dont have the short track where you want it. I just didnt listen to my own advice lol. My car pulled SO many G's and sucked SO hard it simply "ran out" of fuel on a pass and a little extra piston slap decided to join in, it still ran so I still raped it... THEN it went poof. Haha, my best pass was with a cylinder 25% leakdown.
    In short. The big 72 has to be spot on going down the track, it lacks a thing called transient response!
    To OP, your numbers are sick for all motor. Baffle that oil pan and make it an all around beast, on the track or the strip! The car is definitely sweet as well, just stick with Chunky and you will never get caught up in that gay hard parking car show bull shit the "enthusiast" do now. No sharpie hoods and chucky cheese table cloth head liners for this car.
    www.MSSRACING.COM - Don't talk about it, Be about it!
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE
    Digital Box Tuning

^^^^^^^^^^^^ josh sir Idk what to say lol ....... You said everything and more..... Your car always has been one of my favorite and you are damn animal behind the wheel
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

I just drive them like they were built for. I will have something back out at some point, I just had to step back. I had more than my share of blown motors from stupid things like corrupt maps in hondata to the stupid fuel thing. Next it was going to be grenading transmissions and I just didnt want to drop cash on a gear set. Its definitely and expensive hobby to do right, and the actual car is only about 1/2 the investment...
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE
    Digital Box Tuning

haha i love Mikes analysis
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by josh green View Post
    Haha, man did this guys thread go all to shit!
    My car bested a 10.30@139 on 670whp @ 2485lbs with me in the car. My car came in hard and I was not scared to push it, but you will notice its has since been parted out... lol My setup was very forgiving with less than favorable launches, track conditions or driver error for that matter. I still had a lot to sort out in the 1st 1/8th and im sure it could have gone 9's at that power level. I would say matt's car is probably 100lbs lighter than mine, so you can do the math on the power level he has been running. No sense in killing the car on the big end when you dont have the short track where you want it. I just didnt listen to my own advice lol. My car pulled SO many G's and sucked SO hard it simply "ran out" of fuel on a pass and a little extra piston slap decided to join in, it still ran so I still raped it... THEN it went poof. Haha, my best pass was with a cylinder 25% leakdown.
    In short. The big 72 has to be spot on going down the track, it lacks a thing called transient response!
    To OP, your numbers are sick for all motor. Baffle that oil pan and make it an all around beast, on the track or the strip! The car is definitely sweet as well, just stick with Chunky and you will never get caught up in that gay hard parking car show bull shit the "enthusiast" do now. No sharpie hoods and chucky cheese table cloth head liners for this car.
    and I had planned to get a chalkboard hood next lol.

The car already has a hytec oil pan baffle and I'll be doing chassis tuning this winter. It will be at showdown next month and I plan to have it on Road Atlanta sometime in 2012. The car is progressing slowly in the right direction as being a fun street car that can do well on the street, strip and track.

Thanks for the props I appreciate it
    Twisted Loop Racing

Sweet man, just take your time on the progression, rushing things usually causes regrets later. Put some slicks on it for showdown im sure you'll drop half second, I think your current times would be competitive in the street tire class though. I will be there and would love to check out the car in person, its definitely a solid street car. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for motor cars, i missed them this year since we didnt go to fall nationals in NJ.
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE
    Digital Box Tuning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123