Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Import Showdown Callouts

Kabul, Afghanistan.. Xrated O.G.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    This is 100% true

Have you ever seen this car in person? Its so fuckin sexy lol ive been around top fuel and funny cars and to me this car is still my favorite

Most certainly a sexy ride. Lets be honest, its not like Tim has been racing in some beaters. I still want his old blue coupe street car.
    The XUV !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated O.G. View Post
    Most certainly a sexy ride. Lets be honest, its not like Tim has been racing in some beaters. I still want his old blue coupe street car.
    Ha yea he's never really raced a turd lol if im gettin someone street car i want todd berrys new edge gt
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

This is 100% true

Have you ever seen this car in person? Its so fuckin sexy lol ive been around top fuel and funny cars and to me this car is still my favorite
    yes, i've been to the shop many of times in the past... I'm sure it will come out much better than before!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    yes, i've been to the shop many of times in the past... I'm sure it will come out much better than before!! LOL
    Watched him run a a 10.5 shootout this summer and he would come out run a 4.35 then someone would run a 4.30, he would counter with a 4.25...i wonder how fast that car would go on a big tire

Watched him run a a 10.5 shootout this summer and he would come out run a 4.35 then someone would run a 4.30, he would counter with a 4.25...i wonder how fast that car would go on a big tire
    It would not matter, big tire or not he can set records.. Steve knows his shit when it comes to dialing a car in!!

It would not matter, big tire or not he can set records.. Steve knows his shit when it comes to dialing a car in!!
    O i know, im saying he can turn it up a tad and run 4.25, i wanna know a number on big tires ill take his wrecked car

O i know, im saying he can turn it up a tad and run 4.25, i wanna know a number on big tires ill take his wrecked car
    I think it will run that now, but why? They win using a new car...LOL

Not sure the big tire would make it faster, it's all setup for the small tire!! Give it time, he will be back with something a little better...

I think it will run that now, but why? They win using a new car...LOL

Not sure the big tire would make it faster, it's all setup for the small tire!! Give it time, he will be back with something a little better...
    I mean obviously they would have to dial in on the big tire, im not talking about just throwing a big tire on a 10.5 setup lol but it would allow them to launch harder, i assume they use some sort of boost by gear setup so they would be able to launch on a higher psi which would lower 60' times which would shave time off the et.....theoretically, and thats assuming the current setup is already as potent as it can be

I mean obviously they would have to dial in on the big tire, im not talking about just throwing a big tire on a 10.5 setup lol but it would allow them to launch harder, i assume they use some sort of boost by gear setup so they would be able to launch on a higher psi which would lower 60' times which would shave time off the et.....theoretically, and thats assuming the current setup is already as potent as it can be
    The big stuff they run has traction control which I'm sure plays a big part to the madness.. LOL

Bump my car is ready now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234