Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling it quits... Damn a fwd!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    dont forget we still need to run, ISD
    And YOU dont forget the ME AND YOU still need to run on the way to the TX2K12 event next year
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    And YOU dont forget the ME AND YOU still need to run on the way to the TX2K12 event next year
    Ha def the plan, im more than likely going. Room rates came in for the omni they are going $99/night and ill be going friday, saturday, sunday gonna go hang out with some real fast cars and ill hopefully be in my new car by than, and depending on my money situation will judge on how fast it is lol, if i still have my mustang it would def be getting trailered lol thats driving it there is a gas bill i want absolutely nothing to do with if you manage to make it up to ISD in november ill be there and we can play
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Ha def the plan, im more than likely going. Room rates came in for the omni they are going $99/night and ill be going friday, saturday, sunday gonna go hang out with some real fast cars and ill hopefully be in my new car by than, and depending on my money situation will judge on how fast it is lol, if i still have my mustang it would def be getting trailered lol thats driving it there is a gas bill i want absolutely nothing to do with if you manage to make it up to ISD in november ill be there and we can play
    cool. I dont know/think i will be able to make ISD, but its looking good for the tx2k12 events. What omni do u speak of for $99/night, like where in Houston? Also do u have a go-pro? if i have my rotrex by then, i plan on racing cars on the highway i have no business racing and that includes the damn UNSTOPPABLE UGR guys. I dont care if they literally leave me by a mile or so, shit i just want to see those cars in action!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

cool. I dont know/think i will be able to make ISD, but its looking good for the tx2k12 events. What omni do u speak of for $99/night, like where in Houston? Also do u have a go-pro? if i have my rotrex by then, i plan on racing cars on the highway i have no business racing and that includes the damn UNSTOPPABLE UGR guys. I dont care if they literally leave me by a mile or so, shit i just want to see those cars in action!!
    The omni at houston, the official hotel of the event, you have to let them know you are booking for tx2k12 lol, and naw i have a contour hd camera, essentially the same thing though and yea i know a couple of the guys outta New Mexico with 1000+ whp cars i may try and bum the most expensive ride of my life lol

The omni at houston, the official hotel of the event, you have to let them know you are booking for tx2k12 lol, and naw i have a contour hd camera, essentially the same thing though and yea i know a couple of the guys outta New Mexico with 1000+ whp cars i may try and bum the most expensive ride of my life lol
    lol. no kidding. i wanna ride in one of those UGR stg 4 gallardos, but i'll hit them up soon and i'll let you know when i get the room and if im gonna be rotrex'd or not. Im taking my b.i.l truck and trailer with us also cause i got a feeling/know im gonna break some shit racing cars i have no business running. lol, but i rather break it doing that than running the usual around here and ATL.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

[QUOTE ] can we please please put some money on this? I think I have made my mind up car is deff getting put back
    together for ppl just like u.

I may just call u out on this one... You on motor and me on boost dyno battle style[/QUOTE]

please do lets say 1k my car vs your car street race or 1k at the track or 1k on dyno up to you...

lol and also what vettes you talking about?
    hes just mad and talkin shit with other peoples cars.... i also have friends with double my power if you play that game??

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    And if he really wants to get cocky then jamie hancocks vette lol
    Bring it tell him 500 on a street race

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    Oh wow now I don't feel so bad.
    my stock 2 .0L honda with cams, bolt ons, and a 150 shot.... loses by 3 car lengths to a vette with a built motor, nitrous controller that costs more than my motor, clutch that apparently costs more than my whole car, etc.

uhh i only hit one kit 100hp pills and turned it off as soon as i pulled so you ran about 380 hp lol at you for thinking i always go all out and you know i didnt since i showed you the whole set up .... and it was at 450 hp on 1 kit buddy not 700hp

lol show him what fast is and he wants to pic on hondas... He can be picked on to

lol he pulled that the first 3sec lol vettes even stock are hard to beat from a low roll... Thats what thers engineered for while a honda was designed for poor ppl to gett good gas and haul the kids around... And he trys to compare lol
    i get 26mpg and 22 around town and have a new tb ss that also has mods to hual my kids around
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    hey ZOSICK, do u ever race a t the track,????...quarter mile that is
    yes ill be at both track days
    im waiting on an answer, but i guess i wont get it
    ill be at the track thats where i started and went to street so dont worry i have 4 years of track driving under mybelt
    Why would you feel bad about losing to a 700whp vette?????
    700 lolololo you guys have no clue what power is then hahahaha my car made 375 on motor 450 on 1 kit and 550 on 2 lol wonder what would happen if a real car came out....
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

also keep in mind it takes 100hp extra in any other but a vette to stay even...

so if i made 375 na u would have to have 475.....

Certified Gearhead

so how about commerce this friday night!!!!!
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post

This is pretty true, not so much when referring to hondas though a 475 hp civic hatch thats na would be a monster lol, but on average it takes a 100+ extra whp in a mustang to beat a vette, ask me how I know lol

lol care to explain the logic behind this?

do it. if you're going to be there I might head up that way after road atlanta.

This is pretty true, not so much when referring to hondas though a 475 hp civic hatch thats na would be a monster lol, but on average it takes a 100+ extra whp in a mustang to beat a vette, ask me how I know lol
    You mean - full weight to full weight, and from a roll. If the Mustang and Vette are from a dig, its completely different. If the Mustang and Vette are lightened race cars, its very different as well.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

yes let's keep going... so a mustang needs 100whp more than a vette to hang...

but so does "any other" car

so his vette was making 450whp on spray (yeah right)... but let's say it was and he still pulled the civic 3 car lengths. that MUST be because the civic wasn't making 550whp! YEAH THAT'S IT.

i dont get from work till 6-7 so fri nights are for drinkin an sat plans at brainerd for $
    Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    You mean - full weight to full weight, and from a roll. If the Mustang and Vette are from a dig, its completely different. If the Mustang and Vette are lightened race cars, its very different as well.

i have tons of people who can attest on the diff in the roll but yes track is diff

so his vette was making 450whp on spray (yeah right)... but let's say it was and he still pulled the civic 3 car lengths. that MUST be because the civic wasn't making 550whp! YEAH THAT'S IT.
    why you sayin 3 cars dude i raped you ... and let out im a street racer and know how to drive proven 100 times over..

i hit the kit in first and turned it off vid shows all - you were making at most 350 and i was 450 and i rolled out and let out letting you stay a few cars behind so maybe id take someones else money to be truthful it is what it is and yes i ran a mustang last night with 480 hp and i won with 400 in my vette so what? vid is up

people will never understand untill the own a vette and understand physics

awesome

extra awesome that you just said any other car needs 100 more hp to hang with a vette, a few posts before saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Yes full weight to full weight and from a roll

He is wrong for saying "any other car" but in general when it comes to roll racing vettes have the advantage due to gearing in the rear end as well as in the trans...but when it comes to something with substantial weight difference and gearing such as your honda it doesnt quite apply, seeing as how h22 jones car went 12.5 with 25x whp, obviously a stock 350 whp vette isnt running a 12.5, with the normal driver. Its been shown in videos everywhere and in my personal experience that it takes roughly 100 more hp in something like a mustang to beat a vette

Yes full weight to full weight and from a roll

He is wrong for saying "any other car" but in general when it comes to roll racing vettes have the advantage due to gearing in the rear end as well as in the trans...but when it comes to something with substantial weight difference and gearing such as your honda it doesnt quite apply, seeing as how h22 jones car went 12.5 with 25x whp, obviously a stock 350 whp vette isnt running a 12.5, with the normal driver. Its been shown in videos everywhere and in my personal experience that it takes roughly 100 more hp in something like a mustang to beat a vette
    Yeah they are a good platform I was just poking fun at the broad comment. I almost bought a vette until the geek in me decided on the m3 instead.

redr1 is a close friend of mine. He just sold his C5 Z06 that made 440rwhp on motor, and he had a 150 kit on top of that. I drove the car enough to know what Vettes can and can't do. Stock for stock, they are the best bang for the buck.

That said, you should roll race against his 911. It's pretty close to stock. :-)

I don't do rolls myself, only digs.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Yeah they are a good platform I was just poking fun at the broad comment. I almost bought a vette until the geek in me decided on the m3 instead.
    They are horrible platforms, i would never start there

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

[QUOTE ]please do lets say 1k my car vs your car street race or 1k at the track or 1k on dyno up to you.
    im gonna take up up on this... U said your car on motor vs my car on basically whatever got for 1k on a dyno... As soon as my car get back together within the next mounth we will meet up at midnightauto?? And this will go down... Ill take your money then will give a chane to get a little back by letting u use somenitrious afterwards but make use u bring enough money cause i dont want u leaving and running to the atm "to get more" and not coming back...

Fyi on car btw is got a crank, clutch is at comp being serviced, input shaft is at moser being resplinned, so all i need is some rods and bearings and back in the car it goes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Gearhead

im gonna take up up on this... U said your car on motor vs my car on basically whatever got for 1k on a dyno... As soon as my car get back together within the next mounth we will meet up at midnightauto?? And this will go down... Ill take your money then will give a chane to get a little back by letting u use somenitrious afterwards but make use u bring enough money cause i dont want u leaving and running to the atm "to get more" and not coming back...

Fyi on car btw is got a crank, clutch is at comp being serviced, input shaft is at moser being resplinned, so all i need is some rods and bearings and back in the car it goes
    we will be happy to oblige yall on this one sir......
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

lmoa i said my '' CAR '' you got a adder i dont beoive i can take off the prochager for ya buddy .... you want a dyno race lol me vs you take it or leave it ..
    oh when i roll out on friday i have a plenty of cash on me with my insurance machine in the glove box for the muggers
    we will be happy to oblige yall on this one sir......
    cool.. hey stretch you ever hurd of me not having the cash ?...

Ya i spryed 450 shot!! you are a true fuck nut.. the guy made sure there was nothing hook up and was all motor which it is im sorry im make more NA THAN U WOULD EVER THINK OF MAKING ON RACE GAS HIGH BOOST AND SPRY

just wait ti I do spray
    Just dropping this off here, you technically did say on motor man

Kabul, Afghanistan.. Xrated O.G.'s Avatar

Now this makes for good reading, aside from some of the ebonics...
    The XUV !!!

lmoa i said my '' CAR '' you got a adder i dont beoive i can take off the prochager for ya buddy .... you want a dyno race lol me vs you take it or leave it ..
    oh when i roll out on friday i have a plenty of cash on me with my insurance machine in the glove box for the muggers

i think we got a back pedaler here... Didnt you say u would bet u made more on motor that i do on boost and spray?? I think so and now u realized how stupid that statement was or someone pmed u with what i make "james!!!" Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated O.G. View Post
    aside from some of the ebonics
    There u go. Man ain't nobody caring bout typing all proper. U noe wat da hell we sayying, u noe wat I'm saying, so kill all dat proper Shit and enjoy da thread!...... LOL!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

i think we got a back pedaler here... Didnt you say u would bet u made more on motor that i do on boost and spray?? I think so and now u realized how stupid that statement was or someone pmed u with what i make "james!!!" Lol
    Lulz negative on that good sir, how can I tell someone numbers I know nothing of lol I know old numbers and only pump gas ones im not cool enough to know the big boy numbers but hell man get it back together, we all are ready to see your PROCHARGED civic

Lol i dont think anyone really knows but sounds like zosick under estimates my pos, slow, non gear shifting, back yard built with leftover parts, honda civic lol... I just just well have nothing else to say here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There u go. Man ain't nobody caring bout typing all proper. U noe wat da hell we sayying, u noe wat I'm saying, so kill all dat proper Shit and enjoy da thread!...... LOL!!
    Damn skraight ... I reread some of my own posts after i submit them and just laugh.. But who cares?? It gets the point across
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ya i spryed 450 shot!! you are a true fuck nut.. the guy made sure there was nothing hook up and was all motor which it is im sorry im make more NA THAN U WOULD EVER THINK OF MAKING ON RACE GAS HIGH BOOST AND SPRY

just wait til i do spry!!

and guess what this is the kills section its about racing and thats what i did if you dont like the out come gtfo of this section
    yep he said motor....i missed where he said i could spray too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol i dont think anyone really knows but sounds like zosick under estimates my pos, slow, non gear shifting, back yard built with leftover parts, honda civic lol... I just just well have nothing else to say here
    But isnt it just that

N/A is fine .... bring that shit box to the streets for that race!!! or stfu about dyno cause my newly built motor that was done last week is all i need!!! come get all you want!!! i have 2 real races this weekend in tn for 1k so no reason to hide shit from you retards anymore !!

here ya go just now

http://youtu.be/m3AcC31a1Og

You don't waste any time do you...

The EMPIRE

SOUTHERN SPEED

Cant hide money.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

N/A is fine .... bring that shit box to the streets for that race!!! or stfu about dyno cause my newly built motor that was done last week is all i need!!! come get all you want!!! i have 2 real races this weekend in tn for 1k so no reason to hide shit from you retards anymore !!

here ya go just now

Sounds good man!

Certified Gearhead

yea, zosick is a man of his word and always brings the money with him... and the insurance machine too....lol
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

here ya go just now

cant bide money at all lol... Ut im still gonna take that bet and take your money on tje dyno.... Then ill even do a street race just to see what happens but im sure we know who can put it down better... But if I d ok that u got to go.the track and see what u can do witb us there.

Here is my pos at idle http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3...fBeZY&refid=20
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    You don't waste any time do you...
    Not really lol

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    Cant hide money.
    not when it sounds like a pro mod coming down the road...

Sounds good man!
    thanks bud

yea, zosick is a man of his word and always brings the money with him... and the insurance machine too....lol
    Thx for the kind words stretch hope to hang out with you boys again !!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast