Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling it quits... Damn a fwd!!!!!

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Your Vette didn't run 8 sec passes in the 1/4. You cannot build a Vette that can run competively in ODR for $25k.
    Some ppl think taking a stock car bolting on some parts and hooking up nitrious is building a car
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Some ppl think taking a stock car bolting on some parts and hooking up nitrious is building a car
    Your the dumb ass that thinks thats all i had/have on the c5 and c6..c5 was built and beat everything around here but a skyline ..so wtf can you say that u beat 600-700 hp cars??? only thing stock was the body oh ya sorry my clutch cost what you whole car cost ...
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Southern Speed

you mean the clutch that was slipping on the non built motor?
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    The z0sick was for sale for 25K but traded for a stock c6 z51

please do please do, ill show you how much of a idiot i am.. i race my car not my fingers on the net .. proven!!!!!!

You better ask around i build my own shit and do all work but intertnal... also both my cars were bone stock when i BOUGHT them!!

lol
    Zosick I like u and all but your car looks good and thats about it... Its not fast "for a vette" plenty of ppl do what your doing and drive it to work every day.... Your on a import website ofcourse your one of the fastest as it would be completly stock. this would be like me talking shit on a jr dragster forum. There are two vettes here local that are street cars and would shame u. Just bc u beat a allmotor honda with your $80k vette doesnt make u somebody. I think its lame your even trying to run a honda. Your a vette ricer kinda like a supra ricer but even worse...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh wait let me go one..

stock car ----

removed the whole drive line, clutch,rear, motor etc.. installed all new upgraded parts, built the inside of the motor, heads, cai, longtubes, custom exhaust, everything you can think of to control n20, shifter, suspension upgraded, oil pump , fuel pump, fuel lines...

i can go on and on and have all the recpts bud... so before you run your mouth find out who your talking to...

fyi i just got back from accpeting a call out here where im working with a 03 cobra with a kenne bell.. vid will show all and i came home with the cash... i run my car!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    you mean the clutch that was slipping on the non built motor?
    ya that was before i swapped out my 2nd clutch to for my new horsepower level which you will never get too..

keyword clutch dont have anything to do with the motor being built ...

moseley can tell you rice burners all you need to know about my old car just know my new one will spank any of you anyway so no reason on hating...

Southern Speed

wheres the other video that you were supposed to put up the other day?

Southern Speed

ya that was before i swapped out my 2nd clutch to for my new horsepower level which you will never get too..

keyword clutch dont have anything to do with the motor being built ...

moseley can tell you rice burners all you need to know about my old car just know my new one will spank any of you anyway so no reason on hating...
    Is that first sentence supposed to hurt my feelings? lol I dont plan on making that much power, its just a all motor honda.

My last post was made to the fact of you down playing your old car saying the motor wasnt built etc...

No hating just commenting

Zosick I like u and all but your car looks good and thats about it... Its not fast "for a vette" plenty of ppl do what your doing and drive it to work every day.... Your on a import website ofcourse your one of the fastest as it would be completly stock. this would be like me talking shit on a jr dragster forum. There are two vettes here local that are street cars and would shame u. Just bc u beat a allmotor honda with your $80k vette doesnt make u somebody. I think its lame your even trying to run a honda. Your a vette ricer kinda like a supra ricer but even worse...
    80k lol you are a dumb ass tops 33k invested and so i dont hurt your feeling its not stock!!! it was 3 weeks ago so run and hide and keep saying there are other cars there that will hurt my feelings cause it will never be your car... and for those vettes bring that shit one buddy

Your the dumb ass that thinks thats all i had/have on the c5 and c6..c5 was built and beat everything around here but a skyline ..so wtf can you say that u beat 600-700 hp cars??? only thing stock was the body oh ya sorry my clutch cost what you whole car cost ...
    Race someone in your own leage is what im saying... Quit racing eclipses and hondas... U prob can beat me on the street and ill own u ok to that bc my power to weight ratiogetting traction is like trying to find a needle in a hayon the but on the track I would love to take my cheap ass, pos, backyard built, honda civic and make an epic video
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    wheres the other video that you were supposed to put up the other day?
    its long as hell due to me not having a editer out of town working but i can upload it, it was a fast evo on e85 maxed out the owner said so ill work on it with this new one.

oh wait let me go one..

stock car ----

removed the whole drive line, clutch,rear, motor etc.. installed all new upgraded parts, built the inside of the motor, heads, cai, longtubes, custom exhaust, everything you can think of to control n20, shifter, suspension upgraded, oil pump , fuel pump, fuel lines...

i can go on and on and have all the recpts bud... so before you run your mouth find out who your talking to...

fyi i just got back from accpeting a call out here where im working with a 03 cobra with a kenne bell.. vid will show all and i came home with the cash... i run my car!!!
    I out ran a cobra with a kenne bell with my allmotor on nitrious big woooopp vette ricer lol cobra prob didnt even make 550 whp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Southern Speed

just use windows movie maker, quick and easy editing

Race someone in your own leage is what im saying... Quit racing eclipses and hondas... U prob can beat me on the street and ill own u ok to that bc my power to weight ratiogetting traction is like trying to find a needle in a hayon the but on the track I would love to take my cheap ass, pos, backyard built, honda civic and make an epic video
    they ask me to race and i only have raced one honda snd that was moseley and we all saw that... the rest have been 450 hp evo,mustangs,vettes all doc. i run when asked or so stfu

oh wait why dont you actually race someone any one ..... i have raced 14 real races in 3 weeks have you? has anyone on here? fuk no!!!!!!!

i raced 3 this week and came out ahead in the $ im a street racer not a shot talker

80k lol you are a dumb ass tops 33k invested and so i dont hurt your feeling its not stock!!! it was 3 weeks ago so run and hide and keep saying there are other cars there that will hurt my feelings cause it will never be your car... and for those vettes bring that shit one buddy
    So now we got this guy downplaying his vette on a import forum so he can win some races... Race some cars in your own league dude... Really.... Im going to play tball with the kids now so maybe I can knock a homerun and ill post a vid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I out ran a cobra with a kenne bell with my allmotor on nitrious big woooopp vette ricer lol cobra prob didnt even make 550 whp
    Ya i spryed 450 shot!! you are a true fuck nut.. the guy made sure there was nothing hook up and was all motor which it is im sorry im make more NA THAN U WOULD EVER THINK OF MAKING ON RACE GAS HIGH BOOST AND SPRY

just wait til i do spry!!

and guess what this is the kills section its about racing and thats what i did if you dont like the out come gtfo of this section

So now we got this guy downplaying his vette on a import forum so he can win some races... Race some cars in your own league dude... Really.... Im going to play tball with the kids now so maybe I can knock a homerun and ill post a vid
    my league ... wtf about all my vids do you not think my league you import fuk look at chad03cobra's page on youtube see how many cars are outta my league oh wait just one super fast honda you dumb fuks ask me to run cause its sofast so i did!

Race some cars in your own league dude
    could have swoar you said you got some vettes that would hurt my feelings thats my league.. so there you go you have a project set it up big boy ...

they ask me to race and i only have raced one honda snd that was moseley and we all saw that... the rest have been 450 hp evo,mustangs,vettes all doc. i run when asked or so stfu

oh wait why dont you actually race someone any one ..... i have raced 14 real races in 3 weeks have you? has anyone on here? fuk no!!!!!!!

i raced 3 this week and came out ahead in the $ im a street racer not a shot talker
    U must not have read what started this thread.... My car is a drag car not something I can drive 100 miles race for $50 and drive home.... Plenty of ppl on here know what I got so I have no need in trying to impress or showboat to anyone. I dont post videos everytime I race someone like two weeks ago me vs zx10 with exhaust and power comander... I dont need to brag everytime I race and win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

could have swoar you said you got some vettes that would hurt my feelings thats my league.. so there you go you have a project set it up big boy ...
    O I deff do but there big money kinda racers... Ill set it up if you would like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O I deff do but there big money kinda racers... Ill set it up if you would like?
    Set him up with adam
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

[QUOTE=ZOSICK;39315756] sorry im make more NA THAN U WOULD EVER THINK OF MAKING ON RACE GAS HIGH BOOST AND SPRY [QUOTE]

can we please please put some money on this? I think I have made my mind up car is deff getting put back
    together for ppl just like u.

I may just call u out on this one... You on motor and me on boost dyno battle style
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Set him up with adam
    Good idea and its a stock suspension car... But dont want to make him sell his car james just shorten his ego
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good idea and its a stock suspension car... But dont want to make him sell his car james just shorten his ego
    lol and also what vettes you talking about?

lol and also what vettes you talking about?
    Phatheads aka sean from ptap and the white one that comes around phenix city all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if he really wants to get cocky then jamie hancocks vette lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Phatheads aka sean from ptap and the white one that comes around phenix city all the time
    Ahhh seans is pretty badass
    And if he really wants to get cocky then jamie hancocks vette lol
    Ha totally fair

Oh wow now I don't feel so bad.

my stock 2.0L honda with cams, bolt ons, and a 150 shot.... loses by 3 car lengths to a vette with a built motor, nitrous controller that costs more than my motor, clutch that apparently costs more than my whole car, etc.

Ahhh seans is pretty badass

Ha totally fair
    lol show him what fast is and he wants to pic on hondas... He can be picked on to

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post

my stock 2.0L honda with cams, bolt ons, and a 150 shot.... loses by 3 car lengths to a vette with a built motor, nitrous controller that costs more than my motor, clutch that apparently costs more than my whole car, etc.

lol he pulled that the first 3sec lol vettes even stock are hard to beat from a low roll... Thats what thers engineered for while a honda was designed for poor ppl to gett good gas and haul the kids around... And he trys to compare lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol show him what fast is and he wants to pic on hondas... He can be picked on to
    Ha i cant be picked on cause my car never runs

Certified Gearhead

hey ZOSICK, do u ever race a t the track,????...quarter mile that is
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    hey ZOSICK, do u ever race a t the track,????...quarter mile that is
    He didnt run the c5 but i think he has mentioned runnin his new one at the track

Na bc the track puts a set number on how fast a car really is... And he couldnt handle that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Gearhead

^^^^^^^hahhahahahahahahahahah^^^^^^^^^^^
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

He didnt run the c5 but i think he has mentioned runnin his new one at the track
    damn i hope he do

lots of money invested and lost

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by 91s13 View Post
    damn i hope he do
    im waiting on an answer, but i guess i wont get it
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

little smack talk from the OG, Going to be big this year..

Quote Originally Posted by 91s13 View Post
    damn i hope he do
    Im almost positive he is gonna track this one, dont forget we still need to run, ISD

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post

Why would you feel bad about losing to a 700whp vette?????
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast