Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mikes high hp bets

SOUTHERN SPEED

Default Mikes high hp bets

Ok mike let's see if we can do this with out all the bs. This was your idea which is why i put mikes in the topic.

Anybody can offer money as mike has to try to push someone to break these goals . To start off with mike remind me what the hp goals were and the money paid out if someone breaks that money. I will match what ever mike offers for certain hp goals.

Anybody can offer some cash weather it be ten dollars or a hundred to see some one break these goals . The point in these is not to prove that it can't be done but to push somebody to do it . If you post that you will pay 100 dollars for some one to make over 250 hp on a b series then be prepared to pay if it happens don't make yourself look foolish .

Instead of payouts for a race we are paying for dyno queens lol. I'm just trying to push you guys into stepping up the game (myself as well) .

Dyno will take place at mainstream not that I have any anything against offer dynes he'll I was on stretches it's defiantly comparable . Mike started this and says mainstream so mainstream in is . Me or mike has to be present . Trust me if it's going to make big power we want to be there . If for some reason we can't make it scotties word is good enough.

If we can get a few people in on this the pay out could get big. Just decide what younwould like to see make big hp and offer a Few dollars. I'll get it up dated.

All Motor

B series 250 hp gets 100 dollars (vtec kidd) 100 dollars (H22 jones)
    H series 280 hp gets 100 dollars(vtec kidd) 100 dollars(H22 jones)
    H series 300 hp gets 300 dollars(gregg)100(vtec kiidd)100(H22 jones)
    K series 300 hp gets 100 dollars(vtec kidd)
    K series 320hp gets 300 dollars (gregg)100(vtec kidd)100(H22 jones)
    k series 330hp gets 400 dollars (moseley)
    anybody else?
    Last edited by h22 jones; 09-12-2011 at 09:47 PM.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

I guess K should be 320?

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Get me a sponsor and I'll build a 250hp B series!! Been knocking on the door for a minute, but the shit cost money homie!!

Hell I'll bet 100 buks I can do it on Pump gas with my block now... Donate a ported head and pro3's!! I got the rest....LOL

Don't forget you will pick up HP on the MainStream Magic dyno!

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    I guess K should be 320?
    Build one fool, I'd pay 100 to see that... I'm sure on a dyno day you could make 1000 buks if you could make that...

SOUTHERN SPEED

K series 320? I'm not sure what the numbers should be so help me figure it out.

SOUTHERN SPEED

I would put 300 but since there two nocking on that door it wouldn't give anybody anything to shoot for. Once The number is meet we can raise it up and start it again.

K series 320?

Twisted Loop Racing

Damn Dyson mod gave you that much huh? LOL

SOUTHERN SPEED

Lol I think this is a good idea.

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

well what if two ppl make that 280plus on a am h series??? and what about turbo cars???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and i dont see anything where it sais no nitrious??? if thats game than ill just take that money on a stock motor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Southern Speed

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    and i dont see anything where it sais no nitrious??? if thats game than ill just take that money on a stock motor
    Read again.....
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

thank you... much better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We don't need spray to make them numbers....LOL

Ill clarify if im to be involved.

MUST BE ON MAINSTREAMS DYNO, NO EXCUSES
    DYNO CAN BE SAE OR STD (THATS RIGHT I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS, MOST NUMBERS ARE QUOTED STD SO ILL BE FAIR AND LET YOU USE THAT)
    I WILL PAY $100 to ANYONE THAT

BREAKS 250WHP WITH A B SERIES
    BREAKS 280WHP WITH A H SERIES
    BREAKS 300WHP WITH A K SERIES

ANY SIZE STROKE, COMPRESSION, CAMS I DONT CARE. RACE GAS, E85, whatever.

The only person with a prayer is Matts RSX, the rest im confident my money is safe.

Bobby shut the fuck up you arent even a factor in this competition as you barely broke 220, and i did that 6 years ago. Not making power cause you "dont have the money" is not an excuse. This isnt a charity.

Here is your chance to back up all your rediculous claims, all your rediculous bullshit. DOnt make excuses about a clutch, or a gear not working, or the moons not aligning. But i suspect all we will get is 12 pages of excuse making, or how no one has to prove anything but they can claim whatever. Or i ll get another 30 minute phone call whining about my online posts because i hurt someones feelings.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    Ok mike let's see if we can do this with out all the bs. This was your idea which is why i put mikes in the topic.

Anybody can offer money as mike has to try to push someone to break these goals . To start off with mike remind me what the hp goals were and the money paid out if someone breaks that money. I will match what ever mike offers for certain hp goals.

Anybody can offer some cash weather it be ten dollars or a hundred to see some one break these goals . The point in these is not to prove that it can't be done but to push somebody to do it . If you post that you will pay 100 dollars for some one to make over 250 hp on a b series then be prepared to pay if it happens don't make yourself look foolish .

Instead of payouts for a race we are paying for dyno queens lol. I'm just trying to push you guys into stepping up the game (myself as well) .

Dyno will take place at mainstream not that I have any anything against offer dynes he'll I was on stretches it's defiantly comparable . Mike started this and says mainstream so mainstream in is . Me or mike has to be present . Trust me if it's going to make big power we want to be there . If for some reason we can't make it scotties word is good enough.

If we can get a few people in on this the pay out could get big. Just decide what younwould like to see make big hp and offer a Few dollars. I'll get it up dated.

All Motor

B series 250 hp gets Dollars
    H series 280 hp gets. Dollars
    K series hp gets. Dollars
    mike!!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

For the Record, and i will not check this thread anymore because its a bunch of ricer bitching:

The only reason i made these claims was because 1civics own mouth. He lied about what he made power wise, and i called him on it. Then Midnight Auto, who he "represents" (per his own posts) made another claim about a "250whp" b series car that is in GA. I said "has it dynoed in GA" they said "new york" . I said "great, i was commenting that what a car makes in NY doesnt mean it makes it here in GA". Then it came out from stretch that the car barely broke 230 here "with a bad clutch". AWesome, who cares. My statement was specific to a car dynoing in GA, and i was right. I dont proclaim to know what every car dynos everywhere in the country.

Furthermore, i dont bad mouth Midnight Auto for no reason. I only bring up stuff when their shop affiliates do it. Nothing is off limits to me , i will say and callout/point out what i think to be true.

Midnight Auto owners (stretch and morris)- when you have people "repping your shop" you must deal with the fallout that ANY of them bring on you. YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP. So when YOUR people come on here using your shop be prepared for people to argue back. I am one of those people. IF you dont like it, you better grow a thicker skin, or get out of the business of owning a shop. THINGS WILL BE SAID ABOUT YOUR SHOP THAT ARE NEGATIVE because you cant please everyone. But when people use your shop as an arguing point, be prepared for any back lash that comes from it. Ive been on both sides of the coin because i used to own and run a business too. YOUR WORK speaks for itself and you use that to stand on, not internet shop junkies.

The video you made that bobby posted was a blatant shot at "shops" in the atlanta area. Your words were degrading to other tuners, IMO scotty (although you claim it wasnt directed to him). My point in that argument was YOUR STATEMENT said that now that Morris is here, people can make power because "we dont tune conservatively". My point was NONE of your cars (shop or customers wise) is doing anything different or better than any other shop in Atlanta. So instead of relying on your work to do the talking, you use internet youtube videos based on hype, and people like bobby to throw your name around so you can claim "you never said anything". time will tell if it works or not. But i stand by my statements.

Bobby and the rest of the "affiliates"- You want me to respect others peoples work, and your cars, while at the same time, not give me the due respect i have earned. Respect goes both ways . Also, shit talking goes both ways. if you give it, be prepared to receive it, and not go cry to stretch or morris to call me when it hurts your feelings.

Bobby, i suppose are attitudes will never allow us to get along, and im ok with that. I dont really care to be your friend and im sure the feeling is mutual. But all i ever meant to prove was dont claim something you cant back up, and dont quote numbers or track times if you havent done it. PERIOD

Effiliated, how come when you met me that night at midnight you never said anything? i would have been happy to debate you then. However, your car looks quick, and i hope it makes whatever power you want. I also though will say some of the work on the car did look subpar. Dont know who did it, but the rear diffuser install and bumper cutting was jagged and misaligned, the blue tape on the window, the rust on the quarter panel particularly by the rear wheels is actually dangerous if its through the metal just FYI. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but dont post a picture of your car if you cant take criticism.

People called my unpainted JDM front crx ugly, so what, i didnt call people to complain about it. I laughed and said "yeah youre right"

I wont be intimidated, i wont be threatened , but i also wont sit here and waste my time arguing with a bunch of people i could care less if i ever run into or see again. And if i do run into you, ill tell you the same thing i said on here.

COnsider this my last post in this thread, the people that need to call me can call me if anyone wants to make an appt to take my money.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Ill clarify if im to be involved.

MUST BE ON MAINSTREAMS DYNO, NO EXCUSES
    DYNO CAN BE SAE OR STD (THATS RIGHT I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS, MOST NUMBERS ARE QUOTED STD SO ILL BE FAIR AND LET YOU USE THAT)
    I WILL PAY $100 to ANYONE THAT

BREAKS 280WHP WITH A H SERIES
    BREAKS 300WHP WITH A K SERIES

ANY SIZE STROKE, COMPRESSION, CAMS I DONT CARE. RACE GAS, E85, whatever.
    Whoa whoa mike. hell no man. Look, its ur money but i'm just telling you that you SOULD NOT say to a K series(and no not bragging on the K name brand, but.....) "ANY SIZE STROKE,COMPRESSION,CAMS,RACE GAS OR E85" JUST for breaking 300whp. If anything mike it should be

$100 payout to anyone that:

BREAKS 300WHP WITH A H SERIES
    BREAKS 330WHPWITH A K SERIES

Like i said mike its ur money, but I will ADD $300 for ANYONE BREAKING 300WHP ON A H SERIES WITH A STOCK STROKE or BREAKING 330WHP ON A K SERIES WITH A STOCK STROKE! And it can be on race gas or e85 and dont care about the cams and compression, BUT I have to be present to see it with MY own eyes, ON MAINSTREAMS "MAGIC" DYNO. Thats $100 per 100 whp
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

DAMN^^^^ bwahaha someone seems a little upset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DAMN^^^^ bwahaha someone seems a little upset
    You mean mike right? lol. i'm not upset. just raising the payout for the deserving person WHOEVER it may be
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

For the Record, and i will not check this thread anymore because its a bunch of ricer bitching:

The only reason i made these claims was because 1civics own mouth. He lied about what he made power wise, and i called him on it. Then Midnight Auto, who he "represents" (per his own posts) made another claim about a "250whp" b series car that is in GA. I said "has it dynoed in GA" they said "new york" . I said "great, i was commenting that what a car makes in NY doesnt mean it makes it here in GA". Then it came out from stretch that the car barely broke 230 here "with a bad clutch". AWesome, who cares. My statement was specific to a car dynoing in GA, and i was right. I dont proclaim to know what every car dynos everywhere in the country.

Furthermore, i dont bad mouth Midnight Auto for no reason. I only bring up stuff when their shop affiliates do it. Nothing is off limits to me , i will say and callout/point out what i think to be true.

Midnight Auto owners (stretch and morris)- when you have people "repping your shop" you must deal with the fallout that ANY of them bring on you. YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP. So when YOUR people come on here using your shop be prepared for people to argue back. I am one of those people. IF you dont like it, you better grow a thicker skin, or get out of the business of owning a shop. THINGS WILL BE SAID ABOUT YOUR SHOP THAT ARE NEGATIVE because you cant please everyone. But when people use your shop as an arguing point, be prepared for any back lash that comes from it. Ive been on both sides of the coin because i used to own and run a business too. YOUR WORK speaks for itself and you use that to stand on, not internet shop junkies.

The video you made that bobby posted was a blatant shot at "shops" in the atlanta area. Your words were degrading to other tuners, IMO scotty (although you claim it wasnt directed to him). My point in that argument was YOUR STATEMENT said that now that Morris is here, people can make power because "we dont tune conservatively". My point was NONE of your cars (shop or customers wise) is doing anything different or better than any other shop in Atlanta. So instead of relying on your work to do the talking, you use internet youtube videos based on hype, and people like bobby to throw your name around so you can claim "you never said anything". time will tell if it works or not. But i stand by my statements.

Bobby and the rest of the "affiliates"- You want me to respect others peoples work, and your cars, while at the same time, not give me the due respect i have earned. Respect goes both ways . Also, shit talking goes both ways. if you give it, be prepared to receive it, and not go cry to stretch or morris to call me when it hurts your feelings.

Bobby, i suppose are attitudes will never allow us to get along, and im ok with that. I dont really care to be your friend and im sure the feeling is mutual. But all i ever meant to prove was dont claim something you cant back up, and dont quote numbers or track times if you havent done it. PERIOD

Effiliated, how come when you met me that night at midnight you never said anything? i would have been happy to debate you then. However, your car looks quick, and i hope it makes whatever power you want. I also though will say some of the work on the car did look subpar. Dont know who did it, but the rear diffuser install and bumper cutting was jagged and misaligned, the blue tape on the window, the rust on the quarter panel particularly by the rear wheels is actually dangerous if its through the metal just FYI. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but dont post a picture of your car if you cant take criticism.

People called my unpainted JDM front crx ugly, so what, i didnt call people to complain about it. I laughed and said "yeah youre right"

I wont be intimidated, i wont be threatened , but i also wont sit here and waste my time arguing with a bunch of people i could care less if i ever run into or see again. And if i do run into you, ill tell you the same thing i said on here.

COnsider this my last post in this thread, the people that need to call me can call me if anyone wants to make an appt to take my money.
    Your point of view is so strange to me.. Shops have been here for YEARS, and have not done half of the things I have done, but because you dont know about it, it didnt happen?... Listen dude, we have only been open a few months and already have the full attention of people like you so me must be doing something right. You are right tho, "time will tell".. And as for the dyno challenge, we have our own dyno, and Mike Jones has already stated that his car on our dyno is pretty much on par with mainstreams. So why on earth would we go all the way to mainstream to prove a point. For $100???? Seriously.. You can keep it, cuz time will tell.

And for the record I dont talk shit about other tuners down here I just know when I have more experience, I wont be "down talked"..

Have a good day.
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

My k50 should make 330 whp but on a serious note I like the idea of the thread mike :goodjob; You could make it broader by adding turbo cars, even though you guys are all motor fans, maybe not your money but im sure justin would like to see cars make more power then him on pump
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    You mean mike right? lol. i'm not upset. just raising the payout for the deserving person WHOEVER it may be
    deff mike... lol i wish more ppl would build some of these builds instead of daydreaming. i would go allmotor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    My k50 should make 330 whp but on a serious note I like the idea of the thread mike :goodjob; You could make it broader by adding turbo cars, even though you guys are all motor fans, maybe not your money but im sure justin would like to see cars make more power then him on pump
    true that i need some motivation to work on mine and not part it out bc shits getting old
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

true that i need some motivation to work on mine and not part it out bc shits getting old
    Go ahead and part it out and return back to allmotor
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

no im confident in what i posted. 300whp ALL MOTOR and ill pay you $100.

If its so easy, i expect to have people take my money left and right.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    Go ahead and part it out and return back to allmotor
    well im "trying" to build one without parting it out. i got the block done and have cams, springs, and retainers but got to come up with 2k for intake and exhaust and havent even thought about tranny setup. if i do decide to part my car out ill keep my tranny but if not im in need of one. My cars are built by me in the backyard and i dont have the funds to do two at once, especially with two kids and a wife that dont work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no im confident in what i posted. 300whp ALL MOTOR and ill pay you $100.

If its so easy, i expect to have people take my money left and right.
    how bout for every 10hp over the set goal its $100
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not that I own a honda but there should be a turbo mustang around for you to beat up on real soon
    lol

how bout for every 10hp over the set goal its $100
    if you guys want to have your own challenge then feel free. ill spend my money how i see fit, and i already made my challenge.

Did i say i would pay EVERY car that made over XXXwhp, no , i didnt say that. Most of these are numbers that havent been hit yet. i chose 300whp because i want to see all the big bad K24s in ATL show me what they make. But like i suspected, they will make excuses about how they have their own dyno, etc and wont put their money where there mouth is.

Morris if you show up and make the SAME power as someone like Gregg or less than Matt, will you still claim people havent done half of what you have done LOL Its easy, you could show up, dyno, take my money, and leave.

what are you worried about?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Not that I own a honda but there should be a turbo mustang around for you to beat up on real soon
    lol
    if i wanted to race a mustang i could go to phenix city drag and race all night lol.... imports in columbus are lame, i had more fun with my allmotor h than i ever had with my car now. Thats why im thinking about going back to allmotor. Now i may have just as much in my allmotor setup as i have in my turbo setup when im done but i think it will be alot more fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if i wanted to race a mustang i could go to phenix city drag and race all night lol.... imports in columbus are lame, i had more fun with my allmotor h than i ever had with my car now. Thats why im thinking about going back to allmotor. Now i may have just as much in my allmotor setup as i have in my turbo setup when im done but i think it will be alot more fun
    Lol and i totally agree man plus i dont know anyone willing to try your car except for me but hell it costs money to play, ask me how i know your pain im getting a new car hopefully around xmas and ill be all motor, just less to worry about and more reliable

if you guys want to have your own challenge then feel free. ill spend my money how i see fit, and i already made my challenge.

Did i say i would pay EVERY car that made over XXXwhp, no , i didnt say that. Most of these are numbers that havent been hit yet. i chose 300whp because i want to see all the big bad K24s in ATL show me what they make. But like i suspected, they will make excuses about how they have their own dyno, etc and wont put their money where there mouth is.

Morris if you show up and make the SAME power as someone like Gregg or less than Matt, will you still claim people havent done half of what you have done LOL Its easy, you could show up, dyno, take my money, and leave.

what are you worried about?
    You really are slow huh??? Do you think that this blue car is the only K car I have built??? As stated we have only been here FOR A FEW MONTHS, if I bring down cars from NY or other states to win your challenge you will simply say I didnt build it or it came from NY so it doesnt matter. My experience goes far beyond the 2 cars you have seen, from us, here in GA. Thats the truth and thats what hurts...

Oh and I am a betting man so make it 500 and Ill take your lil bet.
    R.I.P. Booga

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    You really are slow huh??? Do you think that this blue car is the only K car I have built??? As stated we have only been here FOR A FEW MONTHS, if I bring down cars from NY or other states to win your challenge you will simply say I didnt build it or it came from NY so it doesnt matter. My experience goes far beyond the 2 cars you have seen, from us, here in GA. Thats the truth and thats what hurts...

Oh and I am a betting man so make it 500 and Ill take your lil bet.
    make it $1000

NO i dont think its the only car you have built. but its much easier to say "i built other cars you dont know about" than it is to produce a car that you built here. See the problem is you tout the cars you have built in NY like they trump all cars in GA.

but your RESULTS in GA are equal or less than all the other shops. So thats what people care about. You can only tout your NY record for so long before people want to see results here , and like i said, the results are cars that make the same or less power than GA built cars. So obviously youre no worse and no better. for now. Until that changes, thats all you can claim.

Its the arrogant "we are better than everyone else" attitude i laugh at, because you arent, and until you are , ill continue to say it
    -www.usedbarcode.net

make it $1000
    :couch:
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

make it $1000

NO i dont think its the only car you have built. but its much easier to say "i built other cars you dont know about" than it is to produce a car that you built here. See the problem is you tout the cars you have built in NY like they trump all cars in GA.

but your RESULTS in GA are equal or less than all the other shops. So thats what people care about. You can only tout your NY record for so long before people want to see results here , and like i said, the results are cars that make the same or less power than GA built cars. So obviously youre no worse and no better. for now. Until that changes, thats all you can claim.

Its the arrogant "we are better than everyone else" attitude i laugh at, because you arent, and until you are , ill continue to say it
    You really are SLOW! YOU keep bringing up other shops, THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS, and I keep reminding you WE HAVE ONLY BEEN OPEN A FEW MONTHS here in GA. YOU keep sayin we are saying we are better and I keep telling you not BETTER JUST DIFFERENT. Because we have done more (who gives a fuck where it was, cuz it wasnt just NY) so with that being said continue on your closed minded journey and I will continue with my life. All I ask is to leave my name out of your BS. You havent heard me bring you up in any of my conversations (oh wait I havent even been on here anyway).. Carry on.

$1000 it is, when would you like to do it?
    R.I.P. Booga

make it $1000

Its the arrogant "we are better than everyone else" attitude i laugh at....
    Arrogance... yes I quoted this because this is why me and others have a problem with you.. Since 05, shit maybe 04, i've had to listen to your bullshit claims..

No matter where you go, it's the same shit I hear..

NOW:

I hope Morris takes you up on the offer to make 250 on a B or even 300 on the K because he has done it, If anyone can, he can...

I'll donate my car if he needs it, I'll donate parts if the need them...

Just sayin!!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    You really are SLOW! YOU keep bringing up other shops, THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS, and I keep reminding you WE HAVE ONLY BEEN OPEN A FEW MONTHS here in GA. YOU keep sayin we are saying we are better and I keep telling you not BETTER JUST DIFFERENT. Because we have done more (who gives a fuck where it was, cuz it wasnt just NY) so with that being said continue on your closed minded journey and I will continue with my life. All I ask is to leave my name out of your BS. You havent heard me bring you up in any of my conversations (oh wait I havent even been on here anyway).. Carry on.

$1000 it is, when would you like to do it?

Fuck him, give him a date... Let him back-pedal out of the shit he's in!!!

For the Record, and i will not check this thread anymore because its a bunch of ricer bitching
    Just sayin lol...carry on though

Just sayin lol...carry on though
    He's replied since that post, so it's void homie!!

Carry on.....

LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast