Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mikes high hp bets

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    STOCK as they get

well i got my tag should be here is a week or 2 ANTIVM

so "so long' zosick im going to get the mods to change the my name and start a new page in the book..
    c6s are sweet as hell lol so you going to be at Import showdown on Nov 12 and MCE track day on the 19th?
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    CANT WAIT TILL NOV I HAVE A TRACK DAY ON THE 19TH WITH ANOTHER SITE THEN IA TRACK DAY TO BUST BOBBYS ASS IN REV LMAO
    I'm still waiting to see the Trail Blazer.... But on a side note I don't see you in your stock c6 running 12's, just sayin...

Yes they look good, but if not a zo6 then it's a turd with you driving!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    I'm still waiting to see the Trail Blazer.... But on a side note I don't see you in your stock c6 running 12's, just sayin...

Yes they look good, but if not a zo6 then it's a turd with you driving!!
    Def a turd........

Certified Gearhead

damn.... zosick aint been posting in this thread for 5 mins before yall start with him already......lolololololol
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    damn.... zosick aint been posting in this thread for 5 mins before yall start with him already......lolololololol
    difference is bobby is prob serious thinking its a turd, im just messin with him lol
    On a side note zosick you should have given me the old car

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    difference is bobby is prob serious thinking its a turd, im just messin with him lol
    On a side note zosick you should have given me the old car
    Naw, I just like to pick on people... But, It's a vette, nuff said...

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Naw, I just like to pick on people... But, It's a vette, nuff said...
    Ha vette ftw...or anything ls1

SOUTHERN SPEED

Which one you think will hook better stretch teg or my hatch ?

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    A better question would be "stretch, tell me, why did u switch from ur teg to the ek hatch u have now?"
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    the teg will hook better, but if ur all motor the teg is a tank. theek hatch is even heavy for a all motor setup, eg FTW........and as for gregg, i switch to the ek hatch because my first car i ever built from scratch was a ls-vtec with ctr pistons and crower 403's in a EK hatch... ive never owned on again since and that was like some 6-7yrs ago.... always said i wanted one again. so i came across this one that was not yet modified cause i like doing all that shit myself so i bbuilt it from scratch
    a lot a people think its the motor and all from the integra thats in mu ek now but its not. i got tired of waiting for my parts for my real motor for the car and just yanked a block off the rack in the shop, built it real quick, yanked a head off that same rack, already with a valve train, popped some cams in and crunk it up. took 2-3 days and we got a wayyyyyy better result than i was expecting or even looking for
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Certified Gearhead

and of course all morris needed to see was a new project. when he saw that he pushed me out the way and started to tell me wat we ARE gonna do and didnt give a damn what I wanted to do...lol..... but after putting heads together and him doing some master fab work, u see the end result....... i still dont think it hooks and launches as hard as my integra, but we will see nov
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Dang haters lol

Yes I'm trying to be at both depending on work and tires .

The Z51 which now is called the "Grand sport" an it is almost equivalent to the new z06 but better than c5 z06 .

But it's staying stock except for exhaust/shifter so it will be a turd. Just can't bring myself to spry such a nice car. U guys can check it out this weekend I'll be out at Barrett
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    the teg will hook better, but if ur all motor the teg is a tank. theek hatch is even heavy for a all motor setup, eg FTW........and as for gregg, i switch to the ek hatch because my first car i ever built from scratch was a ls-vtec with ctr pistons and crower 403's in a EK hatch... ive never owned on again since and that was like some 6-7yrs ago.... always said i wanted one again. so i came across this one that was not yet modified cause i like doing all that shit myself so i bbuilt it from scratch
    a lot a people think its the motor and all from the integra thats in mu ek now but its not. i got tired of waiting for my parts for my real motor for the car and just yanked a block off the rack in the shop, built it real quick, yanked a head off that same rack, already with a valve train, popped some cams in and crunk it up. took 2-3 days and we got a wayyyyyy better result than i was expecting or even looking for
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

SOUTHERN SPEED

I got to much shit need to make a decision soon lol. I got a eg I'm looking at to lol. We will see.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    For the Record, and i will not check this thread anymore because its a bunch of ricer bitching:

The only reason i made these claims was because 1civics own mouth. He lied about what he made power wise, and i called him on it. Then Midnight Auto, who he "represents" (per his own posts) made another claim about a "250whp" b series car that is in GA. I said "has it dynoed in GA" they said "new york" . I said "great, i was commenting that what a car makes in NY doesnt mean it makes it here in GA". Then it came out from stretch that the car barely broke 230 here "with a bad clutch". AWesome, who cares. My statement was specific to a car dynoing in GA, and i was right. I dont proclaim to know what every car dynos everywhere in the country.

Furthermore, i dont bad mouth Midnight Auto for no reason. I only bring up stuff when their shop affiliates do it. Nothing is off limits to me , i will say and callout/point out what i think to be true.

Midnight Auto owners (stretch and morris)- when you have people "repping your shop" you must deal with the fallout that ANY of them bring on you. YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP. So when YOUR people come on here using your shop be prepared for people to argue back. I am one of those people. IF you dont like it, you better grow a thicker skin, or get out of the business of owning a shop. THINGS WILL BE SAID ABOUT YOUR SHOP THAT ARE NEGATIVE because you cant please everyone. But when people use your shop as an arguing point, be prepared for any back lash that comes from it. Ive been on both sides of the coin because i used to own and run a business too. YOUR WORK speaks for itself and you use that to stand on, not internet shop junkies.

The video you made that bobby posted was a blatant shot at "shops" in the atlanta area. Your words were degrading to other tuners, IMO scotty (although you claim it wasnt directed to him). My point in that argument was YOUR STATEMENT said that now that Morris is here, people can make power because "we dont tune conservatively". My point was NONE of your cars (shop or customers wise) is doing anything different or better than any other shop in Atlanta. So instead of relying on your work to do the talking, you use internet youtube videos based on hype, and people like bobby to throw your name around so you can claim "you never said anything". time will tell if it works or not. But i stand by my statements.

Bobby and the rest of the "affiliates"- You want me to respect others peoples work, and your cars, while at the same time, not give me the due respect i have earned. Respect goes both ways . Also, shit talking goes both ways. if you give it, be prepared to receive it, and not go cry to stretch or morris to call me when it hurts your feelings.

Bobby, i suppose are attitudes will never allow us to get along, and im ok with that. I dont really care to be your friend and im sure the feeling is mutual. But all i ever meant to prove was dont claim something you cant back up, and dont quote numbers or track times if you havent done it. PERIOD

Effiliated, how come when you met me that night at midnight you never said anything? i would have been happy to debate you then. However, your car looks quick, and i hope it makes whatever power you want. I also though will say some of the work on the car did look subpar. Dont know who did it, but the rear diffuser install and bumper cutting was jagged and misaligned, the blue tape on the window, the rust on the quarter panel particularly by the rear wheels is actually dangerous if its through the metal just FYI. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but dont post a picture of your car if you cant take criticism.

People called my unpainted JDM front crx ugly, so what, i didnt call people to complain about it. I laughed and said "yeah youre right"

I wont be intimidated, i wont be threatened , but i also wont sit here and waste my time arguing with a bunch of people i could care less if i ever run into or see again. And if i do run into you, ill tell you the same thing i said on here.

COnsider this my last post in this thread, the people that need to call me can call me if anyone wants to make an appt to take my money.

I just watched that video the other day, i gotta admit it made me lol. I know my shit aint fast either I dont even care that much. I just think these guys are a trip.

no im confident in what i posted. 300whp ALL MOTOR and ill pay you $100.

If its so easy, i expect to have people take my money left and right.
    just thought id bump this, seeing as i still have a shitload of money , and Gregg is parting out his 270hp K24......................

Gregg you werent within 30WHP of 300, and no one has even broken 300 yet locally that wants to take my money.

I love it when im right
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

just thought id bump this, seeing as i still have a shitload of money , and Gregg is parting out his 270hp K24......................

Gregg you werent within 30WHP of 300, and no one has even broken 300 yet locally that wants to take my money.

I love it when im right
    Someone did just doesnt care to prove you wrong I think

I love it when im right

Twisted Loop Racing

Matt you want $100 you know what to do.................
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Matt you want $100 you know what to do.................
    Haha just having fun. If I wasn't so busy right now I'd take you up on it and just let you take us to Hooters again. Honestly though between gas, fuel and time it would cost me a lot more than a $100 to make that happen lol.
    Twisted Loop Racing

I love it when im right
    You mean like how you said Disco Monkey was gonna win Showdown... lol. I had to. I couldnt resist.. Dont get all pissy, I know this is very late.
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    You mean like how you said Disco Monkey was gonna win Showdown... lol. I had to. I couldnt resist.. Dont get all pissy, I know this is very late.
    cant be right ALL the time He posted the fastest time didnt he? just wasnt consistent.

Heard track prep sucked
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

This thread has been entertaining. Dyno numbers are cool but not the end all be all. hell quarter mile times are cool but sometimes the driver sucks. Trap speeds give you a good indicator what a car could do with a good driver.

All irrelevant since it seems some just want to bicker. I've heard so much about Midnight auto I want to come check the shop out if you guys are open on a Saturday. A friend of mine has Morris tune his Evo so I have heard a lot about him.

cant be right ALL the time He posted the fastest time didnt he? just wasnt consistent.

Heard track prep sucked
    Track sucked for everyone. And open diff on 24.5s isnt gonna help any either but you dont hear me complaining..lol
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234