Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mikes high hp bets

SOUTHERN SPEED

1,000 dollars a lot of money lmao you are a funny guy lol. I need a oil pump,Timing belt , water pump, header and cam gears. I have a hook up on most of it and shit that I could use but with all the hype I better make sure it's right lol.

I need 90mm pistons but the 88 will have to do ready to get this thing together and get laughed at when it makes 200hp lol. I just bought a integra so Now trying to figure out what to put my motor in . This is my problem I keep changing shit up by buying shit lol.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    1,000 dollars a lot of money lmao you are a funny guy lol. I need a oil pump,Timing belt , water pump, header and cam gears. I have a hook up on most of it and shit that I could use but with all the hype I better make sure it's right lol.

I need 90mm pistons but the 88 will have to do ready to get this thing together and get laughed at when it makes 200hp lol. I just bought a integra so Now trying to figure out what to put my motor in . This is my problem I keep changing shit up by buying shit lol.
    Ha for a broke ass unemployed college kid it is lol...but on a serious note its not that much, i just dropped that plus some in pistons and gaskets but do it right man and drop it in the teg!!!
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

There u go bobby. Mike Jones said he' ll pay for u to prove him wrong on the magic dyno
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    There u go bobby. Mike Jones said he' ll pay for u to prove him wrong on the magic dyno
    What's to prove? I don't have a 86mm block and 14 to 1 pistons, nor do I have a Portflow head...LOL

If someone wants to fund it I'll build it, but why? Much easier to sell everything and go K series...

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    What's to prove? I don't have a 86mm block and 14 to 1 pistons, nor do I have a Portflow head...LOL

If someone wants to fund it I'll build it, but why? Much easier to sell everything and go K series...

B e t y o u wont!

The EMPIRE

Certified Gearhead

shout out to mike jones for making this thread and trying to keep this site alive....BUT... this is my problem..... THIS INTERNET SHIT IS TURNING THE SPORT INTO A REALITY TV SHOW. this internet shit only allows people who cannot compete in this sport of drag racing to do so with a keyboard at home, instead of building something and coming to compete outside. some people on here talk shit and can somewhat back it up(including myself) and some people on here just shouldnt be talking period. but its an open forum so there is no stopping that and im cool with that. but wats not cool is that everyone talks all that shit on here and come sat night or come track day they are nowhere to be found. even if they show up and blow up, or their car have issues they did show. Justin parish car ran horribly due to issues he was having even before track day, but i give him a lot of credit for showing and trying to workout his issues and run his car. car sounds like a beast and when he gets in running right its gonna turn heads im sure, PROPS to u mr parish. i repect moseley because outside of this internet shit he is a very cool person and fun to hang out with, and to top it of he is NOT and i repeatNOT afraid to race win , lose or draw...Props to u sir.
    On a side note Vtecckidd talks about a video i made when i first came to GA was was not directed to anyone who is currently on this forum. MIKE, we spoke an i told u it was not a shot at scotty and u came on here again today calling scotty name. LISTEN guys, i dont know scotty well at all, but i can say this, he has not been on here posting and involving himself in any of this. tuning cars is how he feeds his family, thats his job, so leave his name out of this, unless u have something good to say. back to the video. i made a callout video to a few people on the eastside, which we laughed about raced about and all that is done, like i said that was a long time ago when i had my first shop when i just moved here.
    point im trying to make is, if HALF of the people in the kills forum would transfer the energy they get from typing all the BS to actually racing or building a car GA racing scene would be far better than it is. vtecckidd talks about wat ive dine in GA, motherfucker plz, we just dont come on here and brag about shit , especially shit that can cause controversy. u claim we state we are better than everyone else in GA when we have said no such thing or made no such claim. we certainly do this differently, but to say we are better, hell no. we have a resume outside of GA, far beyond GA too, but i guess that doesnt count for shit does it. u claim we havent built anything or accepted ur challenge, but mike plz... HAVE U SEEN MY CAR THAT WE BUILT HERE IN "GA" SIR???... no to mention the few other cars we have built and tuned since we been here and the ones we are currently working on.
    u claim our k car can barely beat or is barely faster than a k sereis EG, when u saw one race on some bullshit radials ??? are u serious????? moseleys car runs im not taking away from that but come on be for real, it was clear we have no tires but we raced anyways,NOT TYPE ON A KEYBOARD, race, and we had fun doing it and thats that
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Certified Gearhead

and stop posting say ur not going to post any more (which u always do anyways) and anyone who wants to talk about it got ur number and should call u, then u turn around saying u dont want no calls about shit thats being said on a forum...really dude???? ur contradicting urself. i dont have any real problems with u mike, but ur mouth gets a bit reckless when ur arguing, a bit too reckless at times, and u feel everyone is and should take it..... nah son....dont work like that
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

No offence bobby if you think your going to make some magic number at main stream like 235hp your dreaming . On a very cool day 225hp tops. Ifyou dont beleive my go by there tell james toput it on my tab and make a pull ill pay for there no excuss prove me wrong . It takes displacement to make big na power. My point you will not make 250hp with your bottomend . Bolt ons or even one of my dads heads isnt going todo it. If you would study your dyno you would see what im saying. Car makes peak power high and reeves high no air restriction . My point is your motor is a good combo but isnt big enough to benifit a hudge gain from bigger cams or a ported head .Its getting enough air to supply it nowso dont expect bigger cams and a ported head tomake 250hp not going to happen . Id say 235hp is agood number to shoot for and very respectable car runs great ande a 15 hp gain all motor is a tone man.

OWNED

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    I'd be happy to pick up 10hp with a bigger cam and tu
    ne... As for the magic dyno it's a joke, I'll go there and put down 225 maybe 227 on a cool night...

I'm no dummy...
    HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GUESS WITHIN A FEW HP sounds like a dummy to me

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    He's skurd
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

SOUTHERN SPEED

Which is lighter the teg or the ek ?

SOUTHERN SPEED

Lets get some more money on the table I'm planning on Gregg paying for my tuning

Certified Gearhead

Which is lighter the teg or the ek ?
    question should be which one hook better.....lol
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Southern Speed

which ever one he makes hook better

If his slack ass would have made it to the shop i couldve talked to him about this lol
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    which ever one he makes hook better

If his slack ass would have made it to the shop i couldve talked to him about this lol
    But he is a slackass so you shouldnt of held your breathe lol

Southern Speed

Oh i didnt lol, i made due check my FB for some updates

Oh i didnt lol, i made due check my FB for some updates
    I just saw that lol when you think she will go together man?

Southern Speed

Hopefully within the next few weeks *crossing fingers*

Hopefully within the next few weeks *crossing fingers*
    That makes two of us with crossed fingers lol

I never understood why people argue over dyno numbers. Who gives a damn what a car puts down on a dyno, that doesn't mean it is fast. Just an idea here....but how about you guys stop being ricers and start arguing/challenging people to ET's instead of putting down a number that can change depending on how the dyno is set up

Regardless the thread has been entertaining so carry on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chadbee@Forged View Post
    I never understood why people argue over dyno numbers. Who gives a damn what a car puts down on a dyno, that doesn't mean it is fast. Just an idea here....but how about you guys stop being ricers and start arguing/challenging people to ET's instead of putting down a number that can change depending on how the dyno is set up

Nice, this is truth right here, off topic but clean fox man

Certified Gearhead

i agree... too much talking/typing, not enough racing
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    i agree... too much talking/typing, not enough racing
    I challenge you to a race...foot race that is

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    I challenge you to a race...foot race that is

lol... forget the foot race and bring that beast out... ill race u
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

lol... forget the foot race and bring that beast out... ill race u
    Ha what beast are you talking about, i got a mustang that refuses to cooperate with me but on a serious note if all goes well i will be at showdown in november on some slicks...im def willing to run win, lose, or draw If it makes a track trip before then ill def be posting up, or if it makes a trip to atl you will know

Southern Speed

Well this thread is about dyno numbers......lol

Dont get me wrong, i would like to see certain numbers when i go to the dyno, but id much rather see my et/trap.

Well this thread is about dyno numbers......lol

Dont get me wrong, i would like to see certain numbers when i go to the dyno, but id much rather see my et/trap.
    all anyone ever asks about my car is dyno numbers (which I dont even know lol) I guess since its a convertible its gotta be slow at the track lol

Southern Speed

that and its a mustang....lulz

that and its a mustang....lulz
    damn i always forget about the last part

SOUTHERN SPEED

Lol plenty of threads about ets and this is just something different to pass by the time. I can show you a dyno of two motors over layed that made with in 1 peak horse power of each other but one made over twenty more hp along the power band and run half a second faster in a 500 pound heavier chasis . I know dyno numbers don't mean everything but they do mean something and this is just something to motivate people that's almost done to finish building there shit and something to talk about.

Certified Gearhead

a dyno for me is to clean up the tune a see the power band, irrespective of wat the numbers say, high or low. most of my tuning happens at the track if its a track car. if its a street car, welll , u already know how that goes
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Ha what beast are you talking about, i got a mustang that refuses to cooperate with me but on a serious note if all goes well i will be at showdown in november on some slicks...im def willing to run win, lose, or draw If it makes a track trip before then ill def be posting up, or if it makes a trip to atl you will know
    well on a side note, we dont have to wait til nov to go to the track.....TNT will work too (not commerce), reynolds or steele alabama on a friday night... i went with Matt stover and the MSS racing guys to steele alabama TNT on a sunday n i like it.... u can damn near hot lap ur car..... u can run all day n its a decent track. i might go this sunday
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

well on a side note, we dont have to wait til nov to go to the track.....TNT will work too (not commerce), reynolds or steele alabama on a friday night... i went with Matt stover and the MSS racing guys to steele alabama TNT on a sunday n i like it.... u can damn near hot lap ur car..... u can run all day n its a decent track. i might go this sunday
    Yea atm my car is under renovation and upgrades...but as soon as its done ill be going to reynolds, its the closest to me down here in columbus...the car will be trailered in strictly cause gas is cheaper to tow it than drive it lolol

the argument was never about dyno numbers, the argument was about putting your money where your mouth is, and not lieing or misrepresenting yourself.

Sidebar, please check out my for sale thread as i am liquidating everything i own honda wise, no garage at my downtown condo, so it all much go, and ASAP
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

lol
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Certified Gearhead

if u cant drive it to the track it aint a tru street car...jk...... but yea man when its done just bring it out. its about to get cold in a minute so u better get errrr done........lol
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

if u cant drive it to the track it aint a tru street car...jk...... but yea man when its done just bring it out. its about to get cold in a minute so u better get errrr done........lol
    Lol I can if I get someone to pay for my gas lol and my car loves cold weather

ILL BE YOUR DYNO KING..... LOL

DYNO NUMBERS DONT MEAN CHIT .....

CANT WAIT TILL NOV I HAVE A TRACK DAY ON THE 19TH WITH ANOTHER SITE THEN IA TRACK DAY TO BUST BOBBYS ASS IN REV LMAO

Southern Speed

*yawn*

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    ILL BE YOUR DYNO KING..... LOL

DYNO NUMBERS DONT MEAN CHIT .....

CANT WAIT TILL NOV I HAVE A TRACK DAY ON THE 19TH WITH ANOTHER SITE THEN IA TRACK DAY TO BUST BOBBYS ASS IN REV LMAO
    u got the new car done up yet ?
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

u got the new car done up yet ?
    Waits for its a stock c6 response lol

STOCK as they get

well i got my tag should be here is a week or 2 ANTIVNM

so "so long' zosick im going to get the mods to change the my name and start a new page in the book..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast