Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mikes high hp bets

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    He's replied since that post, so it's void homie!!

Carry on.....

LOL
    That was my point bobby but good try
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    You really are SLOW! YOU keep bringing up other shops, THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS, and I keep reminding you WE HAVE ONLY BEEN OPEN A FEW MONTHS here in GA. YOU keep sayin we are saying we are better and I keep telling you not BETTER JUST DIFFERENT. Because we have done more (who gives a fuck where it was, cuz it wasnt just NY) so with that being said continue on your closed minded journey and I will continue with my life. All I ask is to leave my name out of your BS. You havent heard me bring you up in any of my conversations (oh wait I havent even been on here anyway).. Carry on.

$1000 it is, when would you like to do it?
    so on one hand you say we have to respect your NY resume, but on the other you say "we have been open only for a few months". WHY MAKE A VIDEO CALLING OUT OTHER SHOPS? serious question.

Surely someone that has been in atlanta for at least 6-8 months by now must have done something worth while? Or is business really that slow? Correct me if im wrong but stretch has been here for a few YEARS, not months. NYC2ATL was at a varsity meet years ago when i had my CRX i remember seeing the guys with stickers.

Facts are facts man no need to get angry, you let your work speak for itself, and your work is a K24 hatch that no one knows what it makes and is not much faster than a 2.0l K20, a white eg that runs 12.2s which is no faster than anyone else, and slower than a lot of people here, and .........bobbys car? 12.9 aint nothing to brag about.

You want to be relevant in GA, then you produce results in GA people will talk about. You ahvent done that yet, its not talking shit, its the truth
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Arrogance... yes I quoted this because this is why me and others have a problem with you.. Since 05, shit maybe 04, i've had to listen to your bullshit claims..
    WHAT BULLSHIT claims bobby?

Are you gonig to bring up the me not working on cars thing again? ITS BULLSHIT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A MECHANIC, IM SAYING HERE RIGHT NOW, IM NOT A GREASE MONKEY. THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, AND IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK ON CARS. IT JUST MEANS I DONT DO IT FOR A LIVING.

SO WHAT ELSE?

I HAVE NEVER LIED, I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE SOMETHING IM NOT. THE FACT IS YOU ARE JEALOUS OF ME AND THE POPULARITY I HAD[/QUOTE]. IM IRRELEVANT NOW BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT IMPORTS ANYMORE. YOU CAN BE THE BIG BAD FAMOUS GUY NOW, I DONT CARE.

I ALWAYS BACKED MY SHIT TALKING UP. i never made excuses. Thats why i had the reputation that i did. The fact that you and some other loser friends of yours dont like me, thats because you guys are JEALOUS, PERIOD.

Anything else you can call me so i can bitch your punk ass out again, youre a poser, a wannabe. youre so desperate to be relevant to the all motor ga scene that youll do anythign it takes to be somebody. but i see you for what you really are, hot air, alot of talk, an online persona, but thats it.

I dont think im better than everyone else, i just know im better than the average car enthusiast because i like to learn, not be spoon fed information. if that makes me an arrogant asshole, then so be it, i can sleep at night.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Mike i'm sure you went to a track with atleast 1 of those 10 CRX's you had... What did you run?

And did you not admit to only making 227 at battleground?

You want people to prove stuff for what reason? You always reply with "I done that 4-5 yrs ago"

p.s
    please post a date.. I'd like to come!

Mike i'm sure you went to a track with atleast 1 of those 10 CRX's you had... What did you run?
    I went to the track 4 timesi n my life.

my 180whp CRX ran 13.8@103 on 14in street tires

My 240whp crx never went to the track, i only street raced it

my 200whp ITR crx ran 13.3@108

And did you not admit to only making 227 at battleground?
    i mentioned that several times, to show that dynoes are different. I made 235 at mainstream, and 228 several minutes later at batlground, showing that they were totally different numbers based on the same dyno. I dont KNOW MIDNIGHTS dyno, i dont know what elevation they have their dyno set to, so their "250whp" dyno may be everyone elses 220. HOW DO YOU KNOW? So i chose a dyno im comfortable with. Mainstream. Hell if Mdnight posted a 250whp dyno from their dyno id say awesome, congrats doesnt mean id pay them.

you want people to prove stuff for what reason? You always reply with "I done that 4-5 yrs ago"
    BECAUSE WHEN YOU MAKE BULLSHIT CLAIMS I ASK FOR PROOF OR ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT. I NEVER ASK FOR PROOF UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS "I MAKE XXX". YOU GUYS STARTED THE WHP NUMBERS GAME, NOT ME. YOURE the one that said 250whp was easy, or that people make it in GA. I said PROVE It!

Show me a dyno of anyone within 10whp of 250..........i bet that doesnt show up either
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    WHAT BULLSHIT claims bobby?

Are you gonig to bring up the me not working on cars thing again? ITS BULLSHIT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A MECHANIC, IM SAYING HERE RIGHT NOW, IM NOT A GREASE MONKEY. THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, AND IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK ON CARS. IT JUST MEANS I DONT DO IT FOR A LIVING.

SO WHAT ELSE?

I HAVE NEVER LIED, I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE SOMETHING IM NOT. THE FACT IS YOU ARE JEALOUS OF ME AND THE POPULARITY I HAD. IM IRRELEVANT NOW BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT IMPORTS ANYMORE. YOU CAN BE THE BIG BAD FAMOUS GUY NOW, I DONT CARE.

I ALWAYS BACKED MY SHIT TALKING UP. i never made excuses. Thats why i had the reputation that i did. The fact that you and some other loser friends of yours dont like me, thats because you guys are JEALOUS, PERIOD.

Anything else you can call me so i can bitch your punk ass out again, youre a poser, a wannabe. youre so desperate to be relevant to the all motor ga scene that youll do anythign it takes to be somebody. but i see you for what you really are, hot air, alot of talk, an online persona, but thats it.

I dont think im better than everyone else, i just know im better than the average car enthusiast because i like to learn, not be spoon fed information. if that makes me an arrogant asshole, then so be it, i can sleep at night.
    Wow! U are the NEW caps KING!...... I bow down to you sir in that perspect
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

ive wasted enough time here today. you guys have my number when youre ready. later
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I made 235 at mainstream, and 228 several minutes later at batlground
    CAAAAAAAREFUL with this statement mike. LOL certain ppl will say "see the MAGIC of Mainstreams dyno"
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

I went to the track 4 timesi n my life.

my 180whp CRX ran 13.8@103 on 14in street tires

My 240whp crx never went to the track, i only street raced it

my 200whp ITR crx ran 13.3@108

i mentioned that several times, to show that dynoes are different. I made 235 at mainstream, and 228 several minutes later at batlground, showing that they were totally different numbers based on the same dyno. I dont KNOW MIDNIGHTS dyno, i dont know what elevation they have their dyno set to, so their "250whp" dyno may be everyone elses 220. HOW DO YOU KNOW? So i chose a dyno im comfortable with. Mainstream. Hell if Mdnight posted a 250whp dyno from their dyno id say awesome, congrats doesnt mean id pay them.

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MAKE BULLSHIT CLAIMS I ASK FOR PROOF OR ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT. I NEVER ASK FOR PROOF UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS "I MAKE XXX". YOU GUYS STARTED THE WHP NUMBERS GAME, NOT ME. YOURE the one that said 250whp was easy, or that people make it in GA. I said PROVE It!

Show me a dyno of anyone within 10whp of 250..........i bet that doesnt show up either
    Well, i've been to the 1/4 mile once in this car.. the other setup from 3 years ago only seen 1/8 mile and went 8.2, 8.3, which if you do the math is just as fast on DR's.. 240 went once to the 1/4 and went 12.9... Tan EF and BLK EF both went 13.2 down the 1/4 on street tires, no DR's... All the same shit, besides the 240..lol!!

Now if I take my car now to mainstream do you really think it will only make 220, or will you be smart and admit to it reading higher?

What is their settings at?

AND If you claim All Motor king at 237, but make 235 and then 228 would you not average the 2? Just wondering why you would only trust MainStream and their dyno settings...

Just sayin!!

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    CAAAAAAAREFUL with this statement mike. LOL certain ppl will say "see the MAGIC of Mainstreams dyno"
    seen 3 cars make less on midnight ATL dyno.. Makes you wonder just a little, I don't think for one minute that Morris has a dyno that will give up any, if anything I feel his dyno will shy you a few HP... Just my 2 cents though!!

Not a reason to say MainStream has a magic, I only said that as a joke to [email protected]

Just leave it alone no need to shit talk 50 pages about how my car makes this and his car makes that, not doubting that midnight has/can build a car to make these numbers but damn people, if you know you have a car that can do it then go take the mans money. Its as simple as that, if i know my car will make XXXwhp and someone is willing to pay me to prove it, hell go prove it. Now bobby i understand the money thing, but if thats your "excuse" (for lack of a better word) then dont claim its easy or you can do it, caus eapparently its not that easy but hell go back to wherever you work on your car build it and take his money, only way to settle this/shut him up (if thats what your aiming for) is to make the number

Not a reason to say MainStream has a magic, I only said that as a joke to [email protected]
    oh i know. i was j/p. We wont know the TRUE diff between all of them until someone does a GOOD dyno comparison on the same day.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

ive wasted enough time here today. you guys have my number when youre ready. later
    you said this your 2nd post...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I see a Sneaky Pete in someone's future.

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

First of all thats our car as a TEAM. not my car as the OWNER. i have only seen u once in my lifetime and i posted a pic for the hell of it due to ur comment. that car has one purpose and thats to run 11s all day, Bseries.

For the Record, and i will not check this thread anymore because its a bunch of ricer bitching:

The only reason i made these claims was because 1civics own mouth. He lied about what he made power wise, and i called him on it. Then Midnight Auto, who he "represents" (per his own posts) made another claim about a "250whp" b series car that is in GA. I said "has it dynoed in GA" they said "new york" . I said "great, i was commenting that what a car makes in NY doesnt mean it makes it here in GA". Then it came out from stretch that the car barely broke 230 here "with a bad clutch". AWesome, who cares. My statement was specific to a car dynoing in GA, and i was right. I dont proclaim to know what every car dynos everywhere in the country.

Furthermore, i dont bad mouth Midnight Auto for no reason. I only bring up stuff when their shop affiliates do it. Nothing is off limits to me , i will say and callout/point out what i think to be true.

Midnight Auto owners (stretch and morris)- when you have people "repping your shop" you must deal with the fallout that ANY of them bring on you. YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP. So when YOUR people come on here using your shop be prepared for people to argue back. I am one of those people. IF you dont like it, you better grow a thicker skin, or get out of the business of owning a shop. THINGS WILL BE SAID ABOUT YOUR SHOP THAT ARE NEGATIVE because you cant please everyone. But when people use your shop as an arguing point, be prepared for any back lash that comes from it. Ive been on both sides of the coin because i used to own and run a business too. YOUR WORK speaks for itself and you use that to stand on, not internet shop junkies.

The video you made that bobby posted was a blatant shot at "shops" in the atlanta area. Your words were degrading to other tuners, IMO scotty (although you claim it wasnt directed to him). My point in that argument was YOUR STATEMENT said that now that Morris is here, people can make power because "we dont tune conservatively". My point was NONE of your cars (shop or customers wise) is doing anything different or better than any other shop in Atlanta. So instead of relying on your work to do the talking, you use internet youtube videos based on hype, and people like bobby to throw your name around so you can claim "you never said anything". time will tell if it works or not. But i stand by my statements.

Bobby and the rest of the "affiliates"- You want me to respect others peoples work, and your cars, while at the same time, not give me the due respect i have earned. Respect goes both ways . Also, shit talking goes both ways. if you give it, be prepared to receive it, and not go cry to stretch or morris to call me when it hurts your feelings.

Bobby, i suppose are attitudes will never allow us to get along, and im ok with that. I dont really care to be your friend and im sure the feeling is mutual. But all i ever meant to prove was dont claim something you cant back up, and dont quote numbers or track times if you havent done it. PERIOD

Effiliated, how come when you met me that night at midnight you never said anything? i would have been happy to debate you then. However, your car looks quick, and i hope it makes whatever power you want. I also though will say some of the work on the car did look subpar. Dont know who did it, but the rear diffuser install and bumper cutting was jagged and misaligned, the blue tape on the window, the rust on the quarter panel particularly by the rear wheels is actually dangerous if its through the metal just FYI. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but dont post a picture of your car if you cant take criticism.

People called my unpainted JDM front crx ugly, so what, i didnt call people to complain about it. I laughed and said "yeah youre right"

I wont be intimidated, i wont be threatened , but i also wont sit here and waste my time arguing with a bunch of people i could care less if i ever run into or see again. And if i do run into you, ill tell you the same thing i said on here.

COnsider this my last post in this thread, the people that need to call me can call me if anyone wants to make an appt to take my money.
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Quote Originally Posted by *EFilliated* View Post
    First of all thats our car as a TEAM. not my car as the OWNER. i have only seen u once in my lifetime and i posted a pic for the hell of it due to ur comment. that car has one purpose and thats to run 11s all day, Bseries.
    May i ask, has the car seen 11s yet? In GA

Imma take all you mothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafuckaaaaaaaaaaaassssss s money and I HATE ALL MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah

<3 really tho, stfu, already I do like reading this because it makes me laugh but gahd damn!

If you wanna know why my dyno is magical, well then by all meens come put her to the test, I will show you how I fudge the #'s ......I meen my car does make XXX? Its because I spray the nos on the car while we are doing the pulls it makes the most power this way .... and then I barely strap it down and put the cars donuts on it, so there is less rolling resistance, and then I inflate them to 90 psi. FUCKING AWESOME? I know!

Basically I go to MS Paint and kinda draw them in like they would look to go in, then I add vtec and maybe alittle timing bumps, or dips where the a/f arent perfect. BUT I fooled you mothafuckasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! !! 350 all motor!

If you read all of that, well I'm sorry, hahahaha

The EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    Imma take all you mothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafuckaaaaaaaaaaaassssss s money and I HATE ALL MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 really tho, stfu, already I do like reading this because it makes me laugh but gahd damn!

If you wanna know why my dyno is magical, well then by all meens come put her to the test, I will show you how I fudge the #'s ......I meen my car does make XXX? Its because I spray the nos on the car while we are doing the pulls it makes the most power this way .... and then I barely strap it down and put the cars donuts on it, so there is less rolling resistance, and then I inflate them to 90 psi. FUCKING AWESOME? I know!

Basically I go to MS Paint and kinda draw them in like they would look to go in, then I add vtec and maybe alittle timing bumps, or dips where the a/f arent perfect. BUT I fooled you mothafuckasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! !! 350 all motor!

Dont be sorry for providing entertainment

all motor!!!
    FIXED!

P.S
    Your ex co-worker came out saying the MainStream dyno reads higher... Just Sayin!!

Lol!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

FIXED!

P.S
    Your ex co-worker came out saying the MainStream dyno reads higher... Just Sayin!!

And I SAY, Like I tell everyone. My CAR DYNO within 1 hp of the old roller to the new awd setup. NOW what suckas?! Almost the same temp etc, who cares what numbers it makes run that shit.

The EMPIRE

330whp K gets $400!

that'll pay for about 1/30th of the motor.

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    330whp K gets $400!

damn

The EMPIRE

330whp K gets $400!

lol 330 whp in any sort of streetable k would be very very impressive in my eyes

And I SAY, Like I tell everyone. My CAR DYNO within 1 hp of the old roller to the new awd setup. NOW what suckas?! Almost the same temp etc, who cares what numbers it makes run that shit.
    Dyno numbers mean everything to some people... Just sayin!!

Dyno numbers mean everything to some people... Just sayin!!
    I'll bet you 100$ my car will spin up a metal drum faster than yours will

doesn't that sound so bullish?

I'll bet you 100$ my car will spin up a metal drum faster than yours will

doesn't that sound so bullish?
    Ya, i'd much rather you say that you could drag my ass down the 1/4 mile...:boobies:

Why don't we just go drag race on dyno's ...

The EMPIRE

Southern Speed

clutch killers lol
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Why don't we just go drag race on dyno's ...
    They do that in NY do they not.... Well Kind of...

Im tired of this non sense, my resume speaks for itself and in due time we will prove what we can in GA... (Actually we already have proven some but dont feel the need to brag about it..) We have an uphill battle ahead of us but we are up for it. See you at the track...
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    Im tired of this non sense, my resume speaks for itself and in due time we will prove what we can in GA... (Actually we already have proven some but dont feel the need to brag about it..) We have an uphill battle ahead of us but we are up for it. See you at the track...
    Well you guys know I got your back, and I'll help anytime help is needed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFJKiOyfnco

OH and I watched morris slam some gears on the dyno racing himself!!

The EMPIRE

SOUTHERN SPEED

If his ex coeworker really beleived mainstreams dyno read higher why would he only pay out to that dyno ?

Also no waymy car would have made 250hp that day it was 110 degrees in stretches shop . I say they are very compairable but neither is higher dependsnon the day . I think the last time i dynoed at mainstream it made 248hp late at night alot cooler then 110 degrees . I made 230hp first pull and 242 second pull .I probably would have picked up a few on the third pull but i sawno need nothing to prove. My point is they are very compairable but no magical dyno at mainstream if so scottie would stop hurting my feelings making less power lol.

No offence bobby if you think your going to make some magic number at main stream like 235hp your dreaming . On a very cool day 225hp tops. Ifyou dont beleive my go by there tell james toput it on my tab and make a pull ill pay for there no excuss prove me wrong . It takes displacement to make big na power. My point you will not make 250hp with your bottomend . Bolt ons or even one of my dads heads isnt going todo it. If you would study your dyno you would see what im saying. Car makes peak power high and reeves high no air restriction . My point is your motor is a good combo but isnt big enough to benifit a hudge gain from bigger cams or a ported head .Its getting enough air to supply it nowso dont expect bigger cams and a ported head tomake 250hp not going to happen . Id say 235hp is agood number to shoot for and very respectable car runs great ande a 15 hp gain all motor is a tone man.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

SOUTHERN SPEED

Best dyno proof ever. I ran a 13.6 at a 100making 185hp in a stock unstriped cx hatch on als dyno. I ran a 13.6 at a 101 that night at the track doesnt get any better then that

SOUTHERN SPEED

If anybody offers money to see a certain hp turbo car ill post it up. To me its all been done up to 800hp and offering anything higher then that nobody is going to want to fool with.

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    If his ex coeworker really beleived mainstreams dyno read higher why would he only pay out to that dyno ?

Also no waymy car would have made 250hp that day it was 110 degrees in stretches shop . I say they are very compairable but neither is higher dependsnon the day . I think the last time i dynoed at mainstream it made 248hp late at night alot cooler then 110 degrees . I made 230hp first pull and 242 second pull .I probably would have picked up a few on the third pull but i sawno need nothing to prove. My point is they are very compairable but no magical dyno at mainstream if so scottie would stop hurting my feelings making less power lol.

No offence bobby if you think your going to make some magic number at main stream like 235hp your dreaming . On a very cool day 225hp tops. Ifyou dont beleive my go by there tell james toput it on my tab and make a pull ill pay for there no excuss prove me wrong . It takes displacement to make big na power. My point you will not make 250hp with your bottomend . Bolt ons or even one of my dads heads isnt going todo it. If you would study your dyno you would see what im saying. Car makes peak power high and reeves high no air restriction . My point is your motor is a good combo but isnt big enough to benifit a hudge gain from bigger cams or a ported head .Its getting enough air to supply it nowso dont expect bigger cams and a ported head tomake 250hp not going to happen . Id say 235hp is agood number to shoot for and very respectable car runs great ande a 15 hp gain all motor is a tone man.
    I'd be happy to pick up 10hp with a bigger cam and tune... As for the magic dyno it's a joke, I'll go there and put down 225 maybe 227 on a cool night...

I'm no dummy...

But me's have no more money to put in this car, so it is what it is..

SOUTHERN SPEED

I heard that do what you do still a nice build to have fun with . I have about a grand left worth of shit on mine should be ordering it all friday

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    I heard that do what you do still a nice build to have fun with . I have about a grand left worth of shit on mine should be ordering it all friday
    Must be nice to have all that money lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast