Thread: zosick vs bcrafty

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    I assume by this statement that it was on low boost or a different setup at showdown in the spring but i take your word chad that if you imply its a 9 sec car it prob is lol

UGRs lambo is only a 9 second car at 172......
    YES.........................2 YEARS AGO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwIniaHIUE

............they have a 8 sec gallardo now....just cant find the vid but i will find it again Surly Zosick can take on one of these with his 2 stage progressive controller on the new engine thats going in his car
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    YES.........................2 YEARS AGO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwIniaHIUE

............they have a 8 sec gallardo now....just cant find the vid but i will find it again Surly Zosick can take on one of these with his 2 stage progressive controller on the new engine thats going in his car
    the nera is the fastest thing to touch the pavement with 100% driveability and they prove it every year at tx2k...and once again there is a difference between confidence and ignorance, im sure zosick knows that line lol
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    and once again there is a difference between confidence and ignorance, im sure zosick knows that line lol
    Well maybe Zosick is OVERconfident.......... and besides all the UGR guys gotta do is let C.Houston drive ANY of thier lambo's and then Zosick will have a race! both will be "12 sec cars" at that point.... right?
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chadbee@Forged View Post
    He wasn't at ISD this year, if we get the new built motor in and tuned in time the car will be out for the Fall ISD Event
    ahhh must be confused on the car but id love to see it at sdr for showdown, I love the gtrs but the price is to rich for my blood lol
    Well maybe Zosick is OVERconfident.......... and besides all the UGR guys gotta do is let C.Houston drive ANY of thier lambo's and then Zosick will have a race! both will be "12 sec cars" at that point.... right?
    lololololol the last part is so true
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

x2