Southern Speed

Default It's been quiet here lately....

So I figured I would stir the pot a little bit :boobies:

11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

K, B, D, and H killer.....
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    So I figured I would stir the pot a little bit :boobies:

LOL! awww..... how cute! How long did it take you and mike jones to come up with that?
    Last edited by 112480; 08-10-2011 at 06:57 PM.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Southern Speed

I came up with it faster than it takes you to type half your post in capitol and bold letters

I came up with it faster than it takes you to type half your post in capitol and bold letters
    Yes but its too bad that motor u and jones just wrote on will not be as fast
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Southern Speed

We shall see what a 87x95 oem bottom end can do for now

Just remember that even if i dont make as much power as you dont mean i cant out run you...bwhahaha

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

i'll give you 50 cents a hundred... Just sayin!!

Edit:

200lbs = 1 buk!! last offer...lol

We shall see what a 87x95 oem bottom end can do for now

Just remember that even if i dont make as much power as you dont mean i cant out run you...bwhahaha
    LOL! Keep dreaming man. I suggest you not take me and moseley race literal. LOL! Much other than a 6 spd has changed since

But all this is for not b/c you have to start your way from the bottom up. I'll start looking at you once you've passed the middle ranks. But as far as me,moseley or matt.........nah......... crawl b4 you man................crawl before you walk!

You can have the last comment. I'm out.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    LOL! Keep dreaming man. I suggest you not take me and moseley race literal. LOL! Much other than a 6 spd has changed since

But all this is for not b/c you have to start your way from the bottom up. I'll start looking at you once you've passed the middle ranks. But as far as me,moseley or matt.........nah......... crawl b4 you man................crawl before you walk!

Sounds like bs if he wants to run u let him an smoke him or not.. I'm running moseley this weekend an I'll line up with all three of the people u listed at the same time ........
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Southern Speed

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    i'll give you 50 cents a hundred... Just sayin!!

Edit:

200lbs = 1 buk!! last offer...lol
    I have no clue wtf you are talking about lol

You dont think i know how this works? This isnt my first rodeo. And noone said i was going straight for the top....If that was the case i would call out mosely lulz. Im just glad i got a rise out of you since youve been quite lately.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

I have no clue wtf you are talking about lol
    Thats the going rate for scrap!! I'll junk it for you... muahahaha

Southern Speed

el oh el

Im just glad i got a rise out of you since youve been quite lately.
    A rise out of me?........hehe........silly rabbit
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Thats the going rate for scrap!! I'll junk it for you... muahahaha
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Southern Speed

A rise out of me?........hehe........silly rabbit
    you posted in the thread bwhahaha

SOUTHERN SPEED

I wasnt even at the shop and my name gets brought into it lol. I assure gregg you are far from the top ,as far as i can see bobby is faster then you are right now. Dyno numbers dont mean crap bring that hump of scrap to the track and see what its got.

You will know when its my motor you will swear the head want fit on it lol. My valve steam seals did come in today by the way .
    Last edited by h22 jones; 08-10-2011 at 10:12 PM.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

^speaks the truth

SOUTHERN SPEED

Im just ready to see what yours does after all the shit i fixed on it lol. Its right now though should do real good, i wish the best of luck.

SOUTHERN SPEED

By the way did anybody notice how big them valve reliefs were cut for that stock bore bottom end ? How do you get over 12.1 compression on a stock botttom end any way lol. Dont be fooled should be a monster itself nothing slack about this motor .

SOUTHERN SPEED

Please remove my car from your sig you are making it look bad after all the work ive done on it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    I wasnt even at the shop and my name gets brought into it lol. I assure gregg you are far from the top ,as far as i can see bobby is faster then you are right now. Dyno numbers dont mean crap bring that hump of scrap to the track and see what its got.

You will know when its my motor you will swear the head want fit on it lol. My valve steam seals did come in today by the way .
    Question jones, when did i EVER say i was on top???? Moseley beat me remember, so once again HOW AM I ON TOP???? Exactly. And as far as bobby goes, if you think he's faster then so be it. he's faster. lol. doesnt matter to me what he or u do at the track. For the love of god MILLIONTH time, i DID NOT build my car for the track so i could careless if it does a 13 second pass or a 10.9 pass. that doesnt mean shit to me.

Told you b4 man, meet me on the street from a 40roll, if not then cool. We'll proly never race. Told you and told you and told you and told you i dont care about the track like that man. I like to go but dont really care about the numbers. just like you dont care about dyno numbers, i could careless about track numbers.

Do you have any idea how many times over the past 10+ years that i've seen 13 second cars at the track beat 12 second cars on the street! So should i care about the track? That for you and your buddies. Its not for everyone. You go to the track for your reasons, i go to the street for mine. I'm not saying i wont race on the track. Of course i will, just dont know when because i'm not in a rush to see what it does in the quater.

What good does it do if i run, say a 11.0(AN EXAMPLE) at the track, yet on the street when i pull up beside a stock c6 zo6 from a 40 roll, i get my ass handed to me! But ON THE TRACK, that same c6 zo6 just did 11.5-11.9's all day! So who look stupid then? Do you really for one second think i should get more "props" since i beat him at the track!!??? PLEASE! That shit dont matter!

Its always been simple with me...... 40 roll or no race. doesnt matter to me and it doesnt matter what ppl say/think about it either. I'll just sit back and laugh at all of them.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

not trying to be an ass but trying to cut you off right now from this "ooh gregg thinks he's the fastest or on the top" crap. I said no such thing!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

oh you and your fancy type s pistons

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    Im just ready to see what yours does after all the shit i fixed on it lol. Its right now though should do real good, i wish the best of luck.

yea man,gettin my clutch tommorrow..after the break in id like to get some of the 40 rolls 112480 speaks of.

Quote Originally Posted by jcs View Post
    yea man,gettin my clutch tommorrow..after the break in id like to get some of the 40 rolls 112480 speaks of.
    I live in mobile,al now but i'm always back and forth to atlanta because all my family is still there. i'll let u know whenever i comeback in town with the hatch. i rarely come up there in it because i dont like driving it that far and i just left about 2 weeks ago in it from up there so it will be a WHILE till i bring it back.

but hey, if you really have a hard on to get beat by a FAST k, then just hit up moseley or matt(05dc5s). remember moseley beat me so you should want him anyway. dont worry about racing the guy on the bottom(me) good luck to you

P.s. After moseley DESTROYED my shit talking ass, we made a pact, that he'll take care of atlanta and i'll take care of Mobile
    Last edited by 112480; 08-11-2011 at 06:51 AM.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

I can come to mobile and spank that ass lol....ill actually be moving there next summer for school if you still plan on being around
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

P.s. After moseley DESTROYED my shit talking ass, we made a pact, that he'll take care of atlanta and i'll take care of Mobile
    lol I'm not "taking care of Atlanta"... I dunno where you come up with this stuff but it's pretty funny!

but that doesn't mean I won't run people around here... too much K vs K lately I think some Bs and Hs need to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    I can come to mobile and spank that ass lol....ill actually be moving there next summer for school if you still plan on being around
    LOL! Your welcome to TRY! And i SUGGEST u TRY b4 next summer because my setup will be DIFFERENT by then and you will DEFIENTLY have no chance in this world or the next.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

boosted347, why do you wish me to make an example out of you?
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    lol I'm not "taking care of Atlanta"... I dunno where you come up with this stuff but it's pretty funny!

but that doesn't mean I won't run people around here... too much K vs K lately I think some Bs and Hs need to step up.
    Dammit man, ur suppose to go with it. lol! But your right tooooo much k vs k(as chunky wanted it). toooo many b's and h's in the background looking on. like some scared actresses thats afraid to come out behind the curtain and perform. well, bobby did come out and you can do nothing but respect him for that so we're not talking about him. it would've been nice when i was up there for mike jones or any other h22 guy to come out and do a 40 roll......... oh well. there's h2b guys around here that will
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

I live in mobile,al now but i'm always back and forth to atlanta because all my family is still there. i'll let u know whenever i comeback in town with the hatch. i rarely come up there in it because i dont like driving it that far and i just left about 2 weeks ago in it from up there so it will be a WHILE till i bring it back.

but hey, if you really have a hard on to get beat by a FAST k, then just hit up moseley or matt(05dc5s). remember moseley beat me so you should want him anyway. dont worry about racing the guy on the bottom(me) good luck to you

gotta work from the bottom up partner im sure we will set it up eventually.just lmk man

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

have u ever thought of cars not coming out due to the fact that you will ONLY do 40 rolls. come on now, we dont build cars to do roll races. anybody can make tons of power, good luck getting it to the ground on the street. Just Saying

Dammit man, ur suppose to go with it. lol! But your right tooooo much k vs k(as chunky wanted it). toooo many b's and h's in the background looking on. like some scared actresses thats afraid to come out behind the curtain and perform. well, bobby did come out and you can do nothing but respect him for that so we're not talking about him. it would've been nice when i was up there for mike jones or any other h22 guy to come out and do a 40 roll......... oh well. there's h2b guys around here that will
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

LOL! Your welcome to TRY! And i SUGGEST u TRY b4 next summer because my setup will be DIFFERENT by then and you will DEFIENTLY have no chance in this world or the next.
    1. Spell check
    2. May I ask what do you think your car would trap in a 1/4 on street tires, roughly of course since you arent a track guy
    3. If it isnt 125+ go away
    4. By next summer ill have a different car too, one that gets good gas mileage lol
    5. Before you say you dont do digs, im aware, my car is turbo so rolls are my strong suite
    boosted347, why do you wish me to make an example out of you?
    Be my guest sir, if I do recall correctly "you have never been beat by a v8, and I won't be the first"

ps

Quote Originally Posted by *EFilliated* View Post
    have u ever thought of cars not coming out due to the fact that you will ONLY do 40 rolls. come on now, we dont build cars to do roll races. anybody can make tons of power, good luck getting it to the ground on the street. Just Saying

your last sentence says it all..i have a huge issue with traction....haha but it is what it is

But Hey like dude said if you wanna race him then,You have to go by his conditions.On the other hand you could just sit back and talk shit until he does a dig. If not then call him a pussy!And leave it at that. IMO If I was to do a 40 roll, we would have to do a dig too.Just to make it fair,Because I understand your comfortable from a roll OP might be comfortable from a dig.To Stop all the bickering and bitching just do both.You know already if you win with your conditions,Then they are going to blame it on the conditions that were set.So to end it at that just do both... Just a slow guys opinion.

your last sentence says it all..i have a huge issue with traction....haha but it is what it is
    They always told me "Spinning aint winning."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    But Hey like dude said if you wanna race him then,You have to go by his conditions.On the other hand you could just sit back and talk shit until he does a dig. If not then call him a pussy!And leave it at that. IMO If I was to do a 40 roll, we would have to do a dig too.Just to make it fair,Because I understand your comfortable from a roll OP might be comfortable from a dig.To Stop all the bickering and bitching just do both.You know already if you win with your conditions,Then they are going to blame it on the conditions that were set.So to end it at that just do both... Just a slow guys opinion.
    this exactly...i just give him hell even though I dont know him. You run a race that each person wants that way there can be no excuses

And as i said before if u dont wanna do a 40 roll then so be it. we'll never race. wont hurt my feelings any. And i don know about u but i get traction on a 40 roll So roll or not, i doesnt matter to me. There are plenty ppl down here and up there that will do rolls.............. "just sayin"
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    1. Spell check
    2. May I ask what do you think your car would trap in a 1/4 on street tires, roughly of course since you arent a track guy
    3. If it isnt 125+ go away
    4. By next summer ill have a different car too, one that gets good gas mileage lol
    5. Before you say you dont do digs, im aware, my car is turbo so rolls are my strong suite

Be my guest sir, if I do recall correctly "you have never been beat by a v8, and I won't be the first"

ps
    1. fuck spell check because you know what i'm saying.
    2. My car may trap 14.0 in a quarter, so damn what!
    3.It may only do 95mph in a 1/4, again so what
    4. You know what i was saying about next summer so your sarcastic remark is vain(ps. u will NEVER get better gas mileage as my crx)
    5. i didnt say i dont do dig, just highly perfer rolls and you can take that for whatever you like and i really dont care what you say about it or how ou take it. 5. part2; i'm glad rolls are your strong suite so you wont have an excuse when i beat you

And yes i DID tell you that u WONT BE THE FIRST!

have a nice day
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

p.m me with ur traction issues. maybe we can work together to resolve them
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    But Hey like dude said if you wanna race him then,You have to go by his conditions.On the other hand you could just sit back and talk shit until he does a dig. If not then call him a pussy!And leave it at that. IMO If I was to do a 40 roll, we would have to do a dig too.Just to make it fair,Because I understand your comfortable from a roll OP might be comfortable from a dig.To Stop all the bickering and bitching just do both.You know already if you win with your conditions,Then they are going to blame it on the conditions that were set.So to end it at that just do both... Just a slow guys opinion..
    finally someone gets it
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast