Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New GA all motor K series record

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

i guess this moron thinks he is king of the world since he use to own a 237hp na b series... so since he paid someone to build him a motor it gave him all this knowledge about everything.... ive never build a k or a b but have built many h series so you never see me talking shit about a k or b... i belive k series is the way to go if you want to be the fastest.... just look at the all time fastest hondas. but i admit i dont know much about them so i stick with what i know and talk about only what i know so i dont have someone that does know calling me out on it and proving me wrong, and me just trying to argue back looking like an complete IDIOT!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    i guess this moron thinks he is king of the world since he use to own a 237hp na b series... so since he paid someone to build him a motor it gave him all this knowledge about everything.... ive never build a k or a b but have built many h series so you never see me talking shit about a k or b... i belive k series is the way to go if you want to be the fastest.... just look at the all time fastest hondas. but i admit i dont know much about them so i stick with what i know and talk about only what i know so i dont have someone that does know calling me out on it and proving me wrong, and me just trying to argue back looking like an complete IDIOT!!
    All that, and I still know more than you. Lol I've built, bought , raced, developed more than you have, period. You're a nobody

Sucks to be ignorant and 22 doesn't it. Can't cure stupid.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

lets see here lets get some ppls opinion... just turned 22 and i have my own house, shop, two kids and there mother that i support by myself, i have had three "builds" one when i was only 17 426hp turbo h22, 19 na h2b made 247hp, and now since i was 20 ive had a turbo h22 that now makes 7xx+?? which i built all these own my own except for the first one i had "some" not all of my dads money to help and i admit that. i have not developed anything so you got me there. you think you know more than everyone so i dont know about that... i dont care what youve bought as if i wanted to go buy something and claim i built it then i would be the dumb ass..

so now your better than me, even though myt na dd made more power than your weekend warrior and my turbo 4cy makes more than your supra ever did , i am a nobody but im not claming to be somebody like you are...i dont care what you have bought build raced or developed bc your still an idiot

the only person on here that prob know what i got, what ive had, how much money i make, what i buy for my car, etc is prob sean bc i dont go around bragging posting threads talking about i got this and ive dont that bc NOBODY CARES!!!

if i wanted to i would talk about the head upgrade i did or the dog cutt gears i just bought but nobody cares so i do what i do for me bc i enjoy it....

btw sean and mike is right this shit is a big waist of money and i also know im gonna loose it all when i get out of this shit... ill just sell my hatch eclipse and bmw and buy 1 vip mini van or suv and be a soccer dad when my girls get old enough... im not gonna be 30 trying to talk shit to some "kids" thinking im somebody
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All those builds and you're still a loser. I'd cut you up in any debate in person kid.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vtecdikk View Post
    All those builds and you're still a loser. I'd cut you up in any debate in person kid.
    You cant claim a customers car when you didnt build it. You cant even build your own car. There is nothing wrong with paying knowledgeable people to build a car for you. But know which side your on, you my friend pay people to do what you cannot.. You talk about it and I do it.
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

lets see here lets get some ppls opinion... just turned 22 and i have my own house, shop, two kids and there mother that i support by myself, i have had three "builds" one when i was only 17 426hp turbo h22, 19 na h2b made 247hp, and now since i was 20 ive had a turbo h22 that now makes 7xx+?? which i built all these own my own except for the first one i had "some" not all of my dads money to help and i admit that. i have not developed anything so you got me there. you think you know more than everyone so i dont know about that...
    I moved around too much to own my own house, so congrats on that one. I never was dumb enough (thank god) to knock up the whores i banged in college, so i dont have any kids or any "baby'' mamas, but congrats to you for taking care of them, but again who cares? I made over 6 figures in 2008, so what. that has fuck all to do with the topic, AGAIN , that you cannot seem to stick to. remember i did this all 7-8 years ago, when i didnt have the internet, and the plethra of parts like you do now. you should thank me because i helped usher in the age where you can go look up 100000 different ways to make 400whp, it wasnt like that 7-8 years ago.

At 18 i had a 85 prelude SI (1998) automatice with Prime 5 stars and a RS Akimotor intake. It was THE BOMB

When i graduated high school i bought a 99 Civic CX Hatchback. I did a CTR wing, intake, header, y8 manifold, and clear tails. i raced in in phoenix. It was also THE BOMB

my next car was a 88 CRX with a ZC motor, that i traded for a 89 CRX with a b16. I did Skunk2 Stage 1 cams, header, intake manifold. I street raced in here in atlanta. it was YOURDADDY

Then i built my GSR crx that had an ANR header (like the only one in the state cause it was $700). I ran Rocket M22s and made 189, but the impressive thing was that i revved it to 10,000 (something only Johnzm and Ken black R were doing) on STOCK RODS. it lasted 50k miles, i sold it, and began my 2.0l project.

at 23 i bought, purchased, built, assembled a 91 CRX (that later i sold and bought an 88 HF) and made (to this day still) 237whp/159TQ and the highest B Series All Motor in GA. I was the first one in GA to crack 220, and 230. I was also the 3rd person in the COUNTRY to have a set of PRO3s because i know David Hsu the owner of Skunk2 through Don. I was sent a prototype set.

I built prob 10 motors over my course of time at Mainstream, did several swaps, clutch swaps, valvespring installs, i did several swaps while working at Batlground , did all my own work when it came to my car, my GFs type-R, etc.

at 25 i made 705 with my 2JZ 240.
    at 26 i owned 3 RHD silvias and 1 180SX rhd

I also went on to organize and test (at 23) the biggest most concise header test ever (hytech, RMF, SSR, SMSP, Sparks, DC, all participated). I started my own company at 23 called SRZ racing which was absorbed by mainstream performance when i went to work for them. SRZ was a combo of me , johnzm and Jenson. We built several of the fastest all motor street cars in GA at the time, jenson had a 12 second Stock GSR with 100 shot , John had a GSR that never dynoed, but prob made 200whp and pretty much destroyed everyone.....until my 2.0l was done.

I organized the first test of IPS vs Skunk2 after their rival started. Skunk2 and IPS trusted Chunky and i to test THEIR products for them because they knew people would believe us.

I was sent the FIRST of Skunk2s CNC ported cylinder heads (that you wont remember because they arent offered anymore). They wanted MY opinion on what it made. They wanted my feedback. Same with their K Series stage 1 cams and adjustable cam gears. They have their own R+D but they know if i approved it kids would buy it, because my reputation was very big (still is) even though im not as active as i was before.

I sat in Skunk2s million dollar motor home as Mr. Hsu invited myself and Charles Warren to sit down while heexplained to me the new upcoming line of PRO cams before they came out, talked about omniman, and more. All because i was a close personal friend of Don Flores (who built my motor). David said anyone that knew don was not a "typical forum commando" and was really excited to talk to someone that knew don.

I brought 1 comapny from the brink of bankruptcy and pretty much completely unknown to the biggest honda shop in the state. Im a good manager, i am a good marketing person. Our techs did fantastic work, i just pushed it, and brought it out. Scotty had tuned 10 cars when we decided to push his name. now hes tuned over 1000.

So i pretty much was involved in shaping the modern car scene in Georgia. Tom Hornsby was responsible for it before me, i came after him. But yes, ive did a TON for this industry. I brought THOUSANDS OF KIDS parts to make power for 1/4 the cost of the real thing. I mean how is that not innovation.

So congrats, on your accomplishments, but i have my own that im proud of. I dont appreciate anyone trying to take them away from me, or acting like ive done nothing, when i could put any of you to shame on any given day.

i dont care what youve bought as if i wanted to go buy something and claim i built it then i would be the dumb ass..
    First of all, youre retarded and i question any brains that might be rolling aroung in your thick ass head. WHERE HAVE I CLAIMED I BUILT ANYTHING THAT I HAVENT? I NEVER HAVE. I only claim what i HAVE DONE.

Heres me talking about my motor in 2009
    http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2516516

Chunky and i have done alot of testing together. From headers to cam tests on his dyno mule EP3. Well Chunky recently put together his new motor.

We have always had a running bet that he couldnt beat my B Series (237whp/159TQ, DonF Built). His K20 has come close a few times but always was a few hp away.

Well tonight he finally got me, and i had to buy him dinner at Taco Mac.

Ill let him chime in on the engine mods but its a basic built K20, nothing really trick. IPS Cams, Rods, Pistons, RBC.
    Notice the BOLD part jackass. If you think you can honestly sit there and argue the ONE MOTOR i had PROFESSIONALLY built, then please please please show me ANY MOTOR (NA) THAT YOU HAVE BUILT THAT HAS MADE MORE, HERE, IN THIS STATE. You cant, just like i cant claim im king of new york, cause ive never been there. You guys CANNOT GRASP THAT. Take your piece of shit H2b to California and then come dyno it here, and i dont give a fuck what morris non owning car ass says, it WONT MAKE THE SAME POWER. thats from my EXPERIENCE, not something i read on the internet.

so now your better than me, even though myt na dd made more power than your weekend warrior and my turbo 4cy makes more than your supra ever did , i am a nobody but im not claming to be somebody like you are...i dont care what you have bought build raced or developed bc your still an idiot
    Did your car dyno here? if not SHUT THE FUCK UP. If it did, awesome man, you barely made what my 2.0l made with a 2.2, but still congrats. My car was a daily driver i drove it everyday, i also did it 5 years ago, when you could barely drive.

your turbo 4cylinder id love to see it make over 700whp, got vids or anything? again, i built that car 5 years ago, when a 700whp honda would have put you in the top 10 in the nation, now not so much, so you cant compare the 2. Also, my SUPRA never made over 705 because it didnt need to. At LOW BOOST (550) it ran 11.0. I never turned it up to 32-34 psi like we planned, it prob would have made over 900. but if you ever owned a 240, you would know anything over 500 and the chassis falls apart.

All this hatred from a simple post which you still dont get, IF YOU DONT MAKE THE POWER, DONT TALK ABOUT HOW EASY IT IS. you said you made 247 on an H22, what makes you think you have ANY CLUE what it takes to make 270?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    There is nothing wrong with paying knowledgeable people to build a car for you. But know which side your on, you my friend pay people to do what you cannot.. You talk about it and I do it.
    Wait , you just said "There is nothing wrong with paying knowledgeable people to build a car for you. "

But then you just said that because i didnt do it it doesnt matter.

Which one is it?

And hey, morris, no one BUILT MY CAR. Don Flores BUILT my MOTOR. Which i was involved with every step of the way. I built my car. The only thing on my car that wasnt done by me, was my exhaust which charles fabricated because i cant weld. But i did EVERYTHING else.

Don built a motor, and i drove to FL , engine dynoed it, and picked it up. Thats it.

youre prob a better tuner than i am, but thats it. This thread has proved it. youre full of half truths and hypocrisy.
    you realize how fucking dumb you are to be chastizing me for having my motor built when you OWN A SHOP? Real great way to gain customers.

You talk, thats right, but thats about it. your claim to fame is a car that isnt even yours, i OWNED my cars, I OWNED my motors, I BUILT my car. you built someone elses car, then claim it as your own.

Bottom line is my DonF motor still makes more than any B Series you have in GA, for now. So i still win
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Just because i never played in the NBA doesnt mean i dont know the game of basketball.

Just cause i didnt build 1 motor doesnt mean i dont know how to make power. You know how many race car drivers have PIT CREWS and TEAMS of people that do stuff for them. But if i do it, its "OMG HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING".

BOttom line is you guys resort to that argument because you have NOTHING else. You cant wint an argument with me straight up, so you fall back to "oh mike didnt build 1 motor so he automatically doesnt know what hes talking about".

its a cop out, and frankly shows how lazy you really are.

Lastly, if midnight, bobby, or ANYONE else had a car that could prove me wrong, they would have $100 and posted the sheet by now. The fact they havent just shows how full of shit they reallly are.

Hit dog will hollar, remember that
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Southern Speed

Yawn
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

if you really did all that then why you still act like a dumbass? ill take my car to your choice of dyno and prove it makes 7plus at your exspense and like i said you havnt had a car worth talking about well i take that back ill give you credit on the b series... and i did make 247 with a h2b it it was stock stroke and 88mm bore 12.5:1 shitty ported head and a skunk 2 intake mani with pro2s. Right now in my shop i have a h22 with a k24 crank k20 rods custom wiseco 14:1 90mm pistons, pro3 cams all ferrea valves springs and retainers and a b16 tranny with ls 5th, and if i finish by buying an qsd h2b kit, and sending my head to either jones dad or rlz, take the extra golden eagle intake mani i got and cutt it up to fit a 90mm tb, make a custom header that, and set it all in the car that its not gonna make over 270whp with a 99/90mm setup? if i dont ill give it to you and u can tell everyone how much of a badass you are.

btw cars and shit talking is all fun and entertaining but if you talk about me being dumb and knocking up some "whore" and having two kids then i will drive my young ass to atl and beat your old dumb fucking ass you fucking prick, bring my family into it.... you can talk shit about my pos back yard built hatch that i tear up every mounth but not my family!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Just because i never played in the NBA doesnt mean i dont know the game of basketball.

Just cause i didnt build 1 motor doesnt mean i dont know how to make power. You know how many race car drivers have PIT CREWS and TEAMS of people that do stuff for them. But if i do it, its "OMG HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING".

BOttom line is you guys resort to that argument because you have NOTHING else. You cant wint an argument with me straight up, so you fall back to "oh mike didnt build 1 motor so he automatically doesnt know what hes talking about".

its a cop out, and frankly shows how lazy you really are.

Lastly, if midnight, bobby, or ANYONE else had a car that could prove me wrong, they would have $100 and posted the sheet by now. The fact they havent just shows how full of shit they reallly are.

Hit dog will hollar, remember that
    wooo we got money involved? for how do i get that $100 i missed something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Gearhead

if you really did all that then why you still act like a dumbass? ill take my car to your choice of dyno and prove it makes 7plus at your exspense and like i said you havnt had a car worth talking about well i take that back ill give you credit on the b series... and i did make 247 with a h2b it it was stock stroke and 88mm bore 12.5:1 shitty ported head and a skunk 2 intake mani with pro2s. Right now in my shop i have a h22 with a k24 crank k20 rods custom wiseco 14:1 90mm pistons, pro3 cams all ferrea valves springs and retainers and a b16 tranny with ls 5th, and if i finish by buying an qsd h2b kit, and sending my head to either jones dad or rlz, take the extra golden eagle intake mani i got and cutt it up to fit a 90mm tb, make a custom header that, and set it all in the car that its not gonna make over 270whp with a 99/90mm setup? if i dont ill give it to you and u can tell everyone how much of a badass you are.

btw cars and shit talking is all fun and entertaining but if you talk about me being dumb and knocking up some "whore" and having two kids then i will drive my young ass to atl and beat your old dumb fucking ass you fucking prick, bring my family into it.... you can talk shit about my pos back yard built hatch that i tear up every mounth but not my family!!!
    ohhhh shitttttttttt....................... i hear that

You brought your family up not me. I never called them any names go read again. Fucking Christ you're as dense as concrete.

Did I call your wife a whore? No, I said "thank god I never knocked up any of th whores I banged in college"
    -www.usedbarcode.net

well thats how i took it.... next time dont put my wife and whore in the same paragraph
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Right now in my shop i have a h22 with a k24 crank k20 rods custom wiseco 14:1 90mm pistons, pro3 cams all ferrea valves springs and retainers and a b16 tranny with ls 5th, and if i finish by buying an qsd h2b kit, and sending my head to either jones dad or rlz, take the extra golden eagle intake mani i got and cutt it up to fit a 90mm tb, make a custom header that, and set it all in the car that its not gonna make over 270whp with a 99/90mm setup? if i dont ill give it to you and u can tell everyone how much of a badass you

God damnit you are so stupid. You realize you just typed how you have only made 247, but now you're telling me how you're guaranteeing 270 or you'll throw it away.

Did you just not get through posting how "I" should only speak on what I know and have made, yet you're doing the excact opposite talking about an engine that's not even built yet !

Go make 270 and I'll slap you on the back, until then, your motor makes "0". And you only know what it tales to make 247, not 270, UNTIL YOU CROSS THAT THRESHOLD.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

So congrats, on your accomplishments, but i have my own that im proud of. I dont appreciate anyone trying to take them away from me, or acting like ive done nothing, when i could put any of you to shame on any given day.
    you alright untill you say stupid shit like that.... i bet your a complete diff person in person
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

double post sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well thats how i took it.... next time dont put my wife and whore in the same paragraph
    Wife whore wife whore Wife whore wife whore Wife whore wife whore

I love in Kennesaw if you wanna drive up here.

Quit making an issue put of something I never said jackass. Quit making it personal, I never did
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Nah I'm the same in person. I mean not as ,crass, unless you push me to that point.

But there's nothing I've said here I wouldnt say in person.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

God damnit you are so stupid. You realize you just typed how you have only made 247, but now you're telling me how you're guaranteeing 270 or you'll throw it away.

Did you just not get through posting how "I" should only speak on what I know and have made, yet you're doing the excact opposite talking about an engine that's not even built yet !

Go make 270 and I'll slap you on the back, until then, your motor makes "0". And you only know what it tales to make 247, not 270, UNTIL YOU CROSS THAT THRESHOLD.
    what im sayin is that your saying i cant make 33more hp with a 99/90, bigger cam, p&p head thats right, and custom intake and exhaust? bc the whole reason im arguing with you is because your basically saying thats its not possible to do bc your b series only made 237 and since soone knows more than you do it cant be done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nah I'm the same in person. I mean not as ,crass, unless you push me to that point.

But there's nothing I've said here I wouldnt say in person.
    just say that its possible to make a street na b series over 230, hseries over 270, and over 300 with a k series and ill be done here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wife whore wife whore Wife whore wife whore Wife whore wife whore

I love in Kennesaw if you wanna drive up here.

Quit making an issue put of something I never said jackass. Quit making it personal, I never did
    alright bitch thinks he is funny acting like a 4 year old bet u dont act like that in person to my face.... look im not arguing with you on a fuckin forum you got beef we can settle it elsewhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

just say that its possible to make a street na b series over 230, hseries over 270, and over 300 with a k series and ill be done here
    I've never not said that :shakeshead:

You're arguing with yourself or putting words in my mouth to argue
    -www.usedbarcode.net

alright bitch thinks he is funny acting like a 4 year old bet u dont act like that in person to my face.... look im not arguing with you on a fuckin forum you got beef we can settle it elsewhere
    Wife whore wife whore

Anytime kid
    -www.usedbarcode.net

what im sayin is that your saying i cant make 33more hp with a 99/90, bigger cam, p&p head thats right, and custom intake and exhaust?
    What the fuck is this gran turismo? Since when is it ok to claim numbers before you do it?

I had a guy roll into batlgroud with a 14:1 2.0l , pro 3, hytrch header, ITBs, ported head etc.
    By your thinking it should have made more than my 2.0l. It had way more compression and mods. Guess what, it didn't. It made 212.

Is it POSSIBLE TO GAIN 33 whp, yes . Is it guaranteed? No

So until you do it don't claim it

c
    the whole reason im arguing with you is because your basically saying thats its not possible to do bc your b series only made 237 and since soone knows more than you do it cant be done
    then I feel sorry for you cause 18 pages later you still are lost.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    You cant claim a customers car when you didnt build it. You cant even build your own car. There is nothing wrong with paying knowledgeable people to build a car for you. But know which side your on, you my friend pay people to do what you cannot.. You talk about it and I do it.
    If there is nothing wrong with paying someone to build a car/motor, why do you guys take such issue with the fact that Mike paid DonF to build his motor?

But beyond that, Mike didn't just hand Don a check and say "build me a motor," and then pick it up when it was done. Mike did his research, picked out his parts, delivered them to Don, had lengthy conversations with Don about the various technical considerations that went into his motor. He was very much involved in what went into his motor.

The real issue is, Mike is right about pretty much everything he's said in this thread, and the best argument anyone can come up with to disprove him is "you didn't build your b-series!" L O L.

To date:

There are no verified 250whp b-series motors in GA.
    There are no verified 280whp h-series motors in GA.
    There are no verified 300+whp k-series motors in GA.

It really doesn't matter what cars have put down on the dyno in NY, Cali, Florida, or wherever else everyone in this thread is talking about. Mike specifically said IN GEORGIA. Just because you can jump 10ft in the air on the moon doesn't mean you can do it here on earth. Like it or not, the conditions here in GA are different from NY. The temperature is different, more humidity, even the gas you get at the pump is different.

The other point that makes me laugh. . .

Just because you are SUPPOSED to make 20 more whp with a set of cams, does not guarantee that you will.
    Just because you bolt on a head that flows 100CFM more, does not guarantee that you will make more power.
    JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR COLLECTION OF PARTS WILL MAKE XXXwhp DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL!

People sit around talking about how it's so easy to make a 300+ whp k-series, or 280whp h-series. If it was that easy, don't you think the streets of Atlanta would be crawling with big HP builds?

So keep filling up the tank on your rice mobiles with your 300whp hopes & dreams while you struggle to pull on cars with way less HP, more weight, and bought engines.

Wife whore wife whore

Anytime kid
    ill catch up with you and see what u got to say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ill catch up with you and see what u got to say
    It's just funny that you brought your personal life up an now in your mind you think I called your wife a whore. I did not, and you can get all bent out of shape over it all you want. Only pussies flex online with the "oh I'm gonna kick your ass" bullshit.

I'm 6'1" 210 of pure awesomeness, you'll know it's me when you see me

Seriously stop posting, I NEVER attacked your family.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Wait, you just did that?

The EMPIRE

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

man this is funny
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Im going to build a H series eg hatch and see if I can hit 270+ this sounds like a great challenge to me......

Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

140 on one wheel

It's just funny that you brought your personal life up an now in your mind you think I called your wife a whore. I did not, and you can get all bent out of shape over it all you want. Only pussies flex online with the "oh I'm gonna kick your ass" bullshit.

I'm 6'1" 210 of pure awesomeness, you'll know it's me when you see me

Seriously stop posting, I NEVER attacked your family.
    6"1 and 210 sounds pretty skinny to me lol just saying
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    6"1 and 210 sounds pretty skinny to me lol just saying
    I'm all ass man

Lol Jk I was being sarcastic haha I'm not intimidating at all
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Southern Speed

Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    Im going to build a H series eg hatch and see if I can hit 270+ this sounds like a great challenge to me......
    and you will still be slow lol
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Certified Gearhead

I doubt it will go anywhere since you can't drive either :p

Great. Another car that you WILL back down with.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

I'm coming full force this summer and shooting loads of houston juice in all the haters faces !!!

I'm coming full force this summer and shooting loads of houston juice in all the haters faces !!!
    I'm at commerce right now in my mustang. Where are you?

At work

Sent a pic to your phone.
    You can't put out the fire that my tires are starting!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast