Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New GA all motor K series record

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

You can crack on me all you want mr vteckidd, the difference from me and you is: you like to think you have done it all, I know I haven't... Someone you would never think would have the answer that you never knew.. And Guess what, we all still put our pants on one leg at a time..

Get off your high horse!!

Later!!

10 minutes later and you're still looking for answers to my questions!!!!... LMAO!!

FAIL!!!

VtecKidd: Be sure to post the link (source) cause i'm sure you will quote off some web site...LOL

Nite nite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    So a head which flows over 300cfm's will not hit 275+ HP? What limits you? Cylinder volume? If my block says B16 is it really? What the fuck do you really know besides what you read? Last motor you built would not even turn over, explain that one!! I bet your dumb ass can't even measure a cam, or better yet do you know the stock rocker size? Go google the shit cause again your dumb ass don't have a fucking clue!!

I never could understand your mind-set cause unless you build them or tune them how would you know?? O... Wait... It's because James, or Dave, or Don told you huh? GTFO!!!
    Again you believe whatever you want cause any if I say you won't believe anyway.

What motor are you talking about? Mikes? Lol that b16 SI? Surely you don't mean that motor. You know WHY it didn't turn over (actually it did). Ask Btec he was there. Mikeblew his motor up 1 day after turboing it and had no money. He begged me to help him out. So I told him if he helped I'd piston slap it so he could limp it until he had money. Jesse was there when I put the pistons in HE BOUGHT. He couldn't afford machine work or pulling the motor. I toldhim "50/50 chance it will work".

The pistons were so tight in the bore it was hard to turnover by hand, I asked him "dude this is really really tight, it's not supposed to be like this. You may get lucky and it wears in but I doubt it". He said "fuck it finish it I need my car"

So Jesse and I bolted the head back down, it ran for 20 minutes and seized like I thought it would.

So please, dont go believing some half ass story I did for a friend in my spare time.

Actually the last motor I built was 99si on here gsr and it ran great and made good numbers. He sold the car months later.

That was the lastmotor I built. Would you like me to name the other 10 I assembled? Or does it even matter at this point?

As for your 300cfm comment I don't know what youre saying as I was talking about a 1.8 liter motor, not a 275 motor. So if you're asking me that a motor can reach it's limits , the answer is yes, which is what makes NA so difficult. Yes a 300cfm head on a b16 will only do so much, the motor can only displace 1.6l and you will reach that limit.

Uh yeah I learned from don who has built far more Motors thathave won races than anyone I know. James was a mechanic we never really talked theory or anything. I learned a lot from James about how much I hated working on cars

Charles taught me a lot too.

I also learned from my own cars that I modded . Yes I know it's impossible for you to believe that I do work on my own stuff, till I got money, then I decided I'd rather not mess with it.

I don't need to google, maybe you do
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

dc5

Too much drama here... LOL

VtecKidd: Be sure to post the link (source) cause i'm sure you will quote off some web site...LOL

Nite nite!!!
    I dknt need to google anything, the only person "failing" is you. Again, all talk. Let's see what your car makes , and let's see you have this conversation in person.

Nite nite
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Why do all of these threads turn into this?

PS. I finished my the damn brake upgrade..

The EMPIRE

And Bobby with all your infinite mechanical knowledge that is so much better than mine, where is YOUR numbers at? I mean I still have yet to see this "224 whp" car you pmed ke about or a dyno chart.

Where did you dyno it at?

Back it up son. Still waiting
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Cause you guys all sit on the sidelines silently pming me telling me I'm right, but don't want to start anything.

Difference is I don't care anymore and the only reason they have beef with me is because 1) I tell the truth 2) they knowi don't have a car to race anymore. They missed my heyday

They don't pull the "you didn't build it" crap with matt or anyone else because they know they would get their ass called out
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Don like 2 prof reed

So many people in here about as useful as a diaper rash..

Notes for anyone just chiming in.

OMG, this homies K series made 290whp with an inexpensive build, phuc him main he ain't shyt..

Look at this fully built, race prepped, K.. It made more and ya'll aint sshyyt..

You sir...You GIVE, Honda the ricer stereo type. You know who you are. Your attitude reeks of a motherphucking fart pipe. You suck at comprehending simple english language. All ricrers throwing this off topic, leave our forum.. YOU give us bad bandiwth.
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    And Bobby with all your infinite mechanical knowledge that is so much better than mine, where is YOUR numbers at? I mean I still have yet to see this "224 whp" car you pmed ke about or a dyno chart.

Where did you dyno it at?

Back it up son. Still waiting

Come sunday!!

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

OTE=-S Double C-;3925]tod you the key out btw when you having that barbeque/cookout shit? and when you bringing the car to the track again you need to runs kens grand national that he said no honda in ga or al will touch[/QUOTE]

hopefully not long but ill be in and out of town for the next three weekend then baileys bday is the last weekend of the mounth, but your welcome to stop by anytime and im still fighting with the pool but shoud be done by this weekend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    If that's just what you're looking for all you really need is a simple K swap in a hatch. It will make a great DD to tinker with, have regular maintenance with no issues, and I assure you it will put a smile on your face everytime you drive it.
    Yea I know but i ive already had a 240+hp h that was ddable, but my dumbass turboed a 12.5:1 on stock sleeves and eagle rods couldnt handle it lol im not average guy... I want around 300na and dd or 350 &just keep driving my bmw which right now I got 14:1 so dont look like it will be good for much else other than weekend play toy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Come sunday!!
    Why? Can't you say what car and who tuned it now?

Or is it because it never happened and you made it up.

Just tell me who tuned it because midnights dyno wasn't running in march right? So what shop and tuner did it? I'll call them and tell them to fax the dyno sheet over.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Go to youtube and search parish idle or parish dyno... I have a vid of my car when it made 520 on pump and wastegate on a mustang.dyno and a vid of my car at idle. My car is currently at jjspec right now so ill be sure to post a curve for u on a later date after I have some fun with it.

And I build my own shit, let jones putt it together around this time last year due to a oil pump failure simply bc I bought it from him then sunk 2 sleeves and had to have it rebuilt and did it myself

Now get on my level bc I havnt seen u have shit ricer aka your an ass hole... Just sayin bc if I was thirty and been so into this stuff for so long and still didnt know shit I would just give it up... Just sayin
    I missed this post:

I made 705whp with my 2jz 240, it went 11.0. I didnt build just all motor cars

Looks like I win again
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Look i can quote too

IF SOMEONE CAN DISPUTE THIS, PLEASE , STEP FORWARD.

DONT TALK ABOUT HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE 375-400whp when no one is making that power hear. PERIOD. I NEVER said "NO ONE IN AMERICA IS MAKING THAT POWER" that was NEVER my argument stretch, you guys simply miss the point, again.

so blinded with hatred you cant even grasp the concept at hand.
    Im stepping up to the plate... My h series makes over 250whp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now please, let me guess, you'll tell me since turbo Dave did the fab work it doesn't count.

Lol
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Im stepping up to the plate... My h series makes over 250whp
    Here? In ga? Any thing other than your word?

What shop what tuner.
    And you still can't fucking read. Jones makes over 250.

You make over 260?270?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Ok well you edited the original post I quoted(talking shit about hondas) and you seem to like popping into threads touting how you're better than all this or that yet you're here and you're posting so... Yeah.

I do go to the track I also run my car. Clearly I dyno it as well. Sorry I guess I'm not as cool as you calling out cars with my mad fast bike yo.

R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Southern Speed

I guess Southern Speed gonna surprise a few people with 3 motors that are coming out

So vteckidd what is the most a "OEM" bottom end h series motor can make by your understanding?
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

I missed this post:

I made 705whp with my 2jz 240, it went 11.0. I didnt build just all motor cars

Looks like I win again
    Nope u stilloose bitch hahahahaha bc well ill just say I make over 705hp without nitrious lol and I missed a gear and ran an 11.0.... Dont u just hate me? Or let me guess since u didnt build it or driveit, it didnt happen..... And I dont believe "YOU" built any of it, more like bought it that way or paid someone. So my honda makes more than your supra that use to have that u either bought that way or paid someone to do it.

P.s 705 on a 2j is weak, I have a big hand in a 2j that will make an easy 1500whp no I didnt build the block or head bc its titan built but ive had a hand on about everything else from assemply tome doing all the paint and body, now me building a 10point cage for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here? In ga? Any thing other than your word?

What shop what tuner.
    And you still can't fucking read. Jones makes over 250.

You make over 260?270?
    Yes u idiot u said no h series made over 250 then 270 I make over both putt together... U didnt say how u just said no h series
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes u idiot u said no h series made over 250 then 270 I make over both putt together... U didnt say how u just said no h series
    You're such a ricer lol

ALL MOTOR H SERIES

I made 705 (I have videos and dyno) on PUMP gas, 22psi. Oh yeah it was 5 years ago.

I built the entire car and bought all the parts except the cams and valvetrain which were turbo daves. Turbo Dave did the fabrication which was 90% of the car from the custom intake manifold to the 6in downpipe. Sorry, I don't know how to weld

I started off with the chassis bare, I built the motor (which means I did the cam, valvetrain, oil pump, headstuds, clutch, timing belt and water pump, tensioner, bell housing, twin turbo removal which I'll never do again, etc). Dave did the Meir mounts, tuning, wiring, fuel pump assembly.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

You just demonstrated how you can't even argue.

I mean I'm talking whp, you start quoting bhp
    I'm talking all motor, you're quoting turbo cars
    I'm talking street cars, your quoting pro race cars
    I'm talking 270whp, you're acting like 375-400 is easy
    I'm talking about knowledge, you're talking "slap together motors"

Let's see if you up north boys can TRY and stay on topic. I know it's hard, but I believe you have it in you.

Bobby- show your dyno, shop, tuner of this mysterious 224whp car YOU CLAIMED. Hell I'll take it a step further, have you even made 200whp? You can call mainstreM and get my dynos, let's see yours. Let's see if you can even be in this conversation. I dot care if you built it or bought it. I'd rather buy a 240whp motor than build subpar motors, to each his own. Just let me know where and who tuned your car that beat Luis.

Justprshr or whatever- you have a turbo car, this is all motor. What's the highest all motor car you have built or bought. Not your buddies, not your shops, YOU.

Midnight- you don't have to do anything your work will have to prove itself. New York isn't ATL, time will tell how good you are and if you can back up what you say. Tuning isn't building customers cars. Is that blue hatch yours? I heard you don't even own it it's on loan. Just curious....

Everyone else- unless you are making 250+ in a b, 270+ in am h, 300+ in a k, your opinion is meaningless because you haven't done it regardless of what HT says. That was my point don't act like it's easy when you HAVEN'T DONE IT.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I mean I'm talking whp, you start quoting bhp
    I'm talking all motor, you're quoting turbo cars
    I'm talking street cars, your quoting pro race cars
    I'm talking 270whp, you're acting like 375-400 is easy
    I'm talking about knowledge, you're talking "slap together motors"

Let's see if you up north boys can TRY and stay on topic. I know it's hard, but I believe you have it in you.

Bobby- show your dyno, shop, tuner of this mysterious 224whp car YOU CLAIMED. Hell I'll take it a step further, have you even made 200whp? You can call mainstreM and get my dynos, let's see yours. Let's see if you can even be in this conversation. I dot care if you built it or bought it. I'd rather buy a 240whp motor than build subpar motors, to each his own. Just let me know where and who tuned your car that beat Luis.

Justprshr or whatever- you have a turbo car, this is all motor. What's the highest all motor car you have built or bought. Not your buddies, not your shops, YOU.

Midnight- you don't have to do anything your work will have to prove itself. New York isn't ATL, time will tell how good you are and if you can back up what you say. Tuning isn't building customers cars. Is that blue hatch yours? I heard you don't even own it it's on loan. Just curious....

Everyone else- unless you are making 250+ in a b, 270+ in am h, 300+ in a k, your opinion is meaningless because you haven't done it regardless of what HT says. That was my point don't act like it's easy when you HAVEN'T DONE IT.
    I never said that was my car... LMAO You really are an ignorant asshole, if it was my car it would be alot faster. This was entertaining at first but now you are just annoying. Like you and I both said lets discuss this in person come to the dyno day sunday..
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    I never said that was my car... LMAO You really are an ignorant asshole, if it was my car it would be alot faster. This was entertaining at first but now you are just annoying. Like you and I both said lets discuss this in person come to the dyno day sunday..
    wait a second, so youre talking down to me about BUYING my old built motor (actually buying is a shitty term because i didnt buy someones already FINISHED motor, i started from scratch and was involved in the entire process and wasnt sure what it made until i engine dynoed it), when you are racing a car that ISNT EVEN YOURS? Where is your car at morris?

Thanks, thats all i needed to hear, you guys are all talk, all bullshit, and dont even have your own ALL MOTOR car to talk about.

Im not going to lower myself down to the peasants anymore. you guys let me know when that 250whp car gets running LOL
    -www.usedbarcode.net

wait a second, so youre talking down to me about BUYING my old built motor (actually buying is a shitty term because i didnt buy someones already FINISHED motor, i started from scratch and was involved in the entire process and wasnt sure what it made until i engine dynoed it), when you are racing a car that ISNT EVEN YOURS? Where is your car at morris?

Thanks, thats all i needed to hear, you guys are all talk, all bullshit, and dont even have your own ALL MOTOR car to talk about.

Im not going to lower myself down to the peasants anymore. you guys let me know when that 250whp car gets running LOL
    Are you brain dead???? I BUILT THE CAR!!!!!!
    R.I.P. Booga

I mean I'm talking whp, you start quoting bhp to begin with you did not specify in the beginning
    I'm talking all motor, you're quoting turbo cars you said "no h series" not no na h series
    I'm talking street cars, your quoting pro race cars all u need to make a car a street car is tag insurance and dot tires...
    I'm talking 270whp, you're acting like 375-400 is easy never said it was easy, you acting like its impossible
    I'm talking about knowledge, you're talking "slap together motors" whats one slap together motor i have mentioned

i personally owned a 247hp h2b but when i messed the bottom end due to turboing it with 12.5:1 comp bent a eagle rod... so i putt stock h22 trans and stock jdm bottom and got rid of it to fund my turbo car. Jimmy AT JJSPEC got the car and justin at jjspec got the motor and i belive its still the motor thats in his ek... or atleast the head
    so still made more hp na than u... i guess that dont count since i was living in phenix city al at the time? o and i drove it to work every day and car had full interior on pump gas, and i built it and did all the fab work and same goes for my turbo car bc i can weld and the only three things that i did not fab myself is the l2a intercooler, fuel cell, and forward facing mani...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

at this current moment do you own an allmotor 4cyl honda that makes over 250whp??????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you brain dead???? I BUILT THE CAR!!!!!!
    Lol so you could have built it faster but didn't?

Borrowing a motor is worse then buying a motor lol

Morris you a clown haha
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Lol so you could have built it faster but didn't?

Borrowing a motor is worse then buying a motor lol

Morris you a clown haha
    Im sorry his pockets werent deeper... Borrowing what motor? You cant possibly be this stupid?
    R.I.P. Booga

140 on one wheel

Ok well you edited the original post I quoted(talking shit about hondas) and you seem to like popping into threads touting how you're better than all this or that yet you're here and you're posting so... Yeah.

I do go to the track I also run my car. Clearly I dyno it as well. Sorry I guess I'm not as cool as you calling out cars with my mad fast bike yo.
    Look ive had damn NEAR EVERY Honda made (civic,delsol,tegs,preludes,accords and done a shit ton of swaps and was the first one in GA with proof to do the H2B. I dont give a fuck about your lil rsx that you pour money into that you will never see again in your life. Last honda build i did didnt make it off the dyno and i admit that i cheaped out and bought small rods but add almost 450 to your 290 and you will be close to what it made. After i poured 20k into a fucking car and made back about 8 i cancelled that bullshit. I bought my first bike last year (05 zx10r) for 4500 blue book was 6800 i spent roughly 6k on it raced the fuck outta and went times no honda in this state have ran. I just parted it out and made it back stock and guess what? I made near 6500 on the parts i had and still have the bike that im about to sell that books for 6200. I made every penny i ever spent on it and then some. Not to mention all the gruding i did for 100-700 a race. All i said from the start is there is alot of ignorance in here why fuck did you have to reply? Go ahead and say something to the other guy that only posted there is a bunch of bullshit in this thread.
    Last edited by -S Double C-; 07-01-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

at this current moment do you own an allmotor 4cyl honda that makes over 250whp??????
    No I don't but I'm not going around claiming I COULD have made that OR claiming I DID MAKE THAT but I'm not gonna show anyone.

Don't quote numbers of you haven't done it. I've made 237, I have helped guild countless other setups, I've seen other people dyno from other shops , and people like Bobby who don't use shops. I KNOW what it taakes to make that power, and I've never seen it HERE. Can it be done, yes. Has it been done, no. Even stretch said their "250whp car" made it in NY, it made 230 something here.

They will learn real quick how much the dynos differ from state to state and why it's difficult. they don't know I'm a military man, I've been to Phoenix and dc and other places I know where it's "easy" and "hard" to dyno.

They don't want to believe it, fine. But they've done nothing to disprove me either.

Morris where is YOUR car, or do you not have one? Do you only race other people's cars? Are your pockets not that deep?

I mean hell at least I owned the title to my car I was racing haha
    -www.usedbarcode.net

No I don't but I'm not going around claiming I COULD have made that OR claiming I DID MAKE THAT but I'm not gonna show anyone.

Don't quote numbers of you haven't done it. I've made 237, I have helped guild countless other setups, I've seen other people dyno from other shops , and people like Bobby who don't use shops. I KNOW what it taakes to make that power, and I've never seen it HERE. Can it be done, yes. Has it been done, no. Even stretch said their "250whp car" made it in NY, it made 230 something here.

They will learn real quick how much the dynos differ from state to state and why it's difficult. they don't know I'm a military man, I've been to Phoenix and dc and other places I know where it's "easy" and "hard" to dyno.

They don't want to believe it, fine. But they've done nothing to disprove me either.

Morris where is YOUR car, or do you not have one? Do you only race other people's cars? Are your pockets not that deep?

I mean hell at least I owned the title to my car I was racing haha
    I dont need to have my own car. Are you jealous???
    R.I.P. Booga

No it just shows how much of a punk you are lol

You talk all big, but you don't even have your own car. Do you even have a license :p

Business must not be so good when you can't even afford to have your own "car". I mean congrats you built a car that barely beat a 2.0 and can't keep shifter cables from falling out or axles in place, high five to you sir.

I mean even making DIRT at mainstream I built cars, and I never raced my customers cars , except once when I raced Bobby, and BEAT him.

All I do is win win win no matter what.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I just chumped you out , at least I owned my cars and my motors.

Don't talk about how much faster it would be, go build it. Dont make excuses, make power
    Have YOU EVEN MADE MORE POWER THEN ME? What's the highest whp ALL MOTOR CAR YOU HAVE OWNED? Like you PERSONALLY? or are we quoting customers cars now? If so, I'll claim ozzies 1000whp 240 haha

Wasn't Bobby (your cheerleader) talking bad about how Luis supposedly still owns moselys car while your piloting a car that isn't yours either hahahahhaa

You guys are morons. Dumbasses stick together I suppose.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I dont need to have my own car. Are you jealous???
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Vteckidd is killin em...

No I don't
    then shut the hell up acting like you do and your somebody. you dont and have never had a na car or any car that has made power worth bragging about so untill you get on a level where you have or have had something worth talkin about your just a dumbass that thinks he knows everything... your not "gods gift to honda" you have never build anything worth talking about and untill you do you have no room to talk and bash ppl. You dont see everyone else on here acting like there the shit and acting like there better than everyone else. When everyone on here is saying your wrong and your an idiot then maybe you should just step back and say.... damn maybe am wrong and it is possible to make more than 2xx na whp and it be a street car bc i assure you there are cars around that you dont know about mr know it all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    Look ive had damn NEAR EVERY Honda made (civic,delsol,tegs,preludes,accords and done a shit ton of swaps and was the first one in GA with proof to do the H2B. I dont give a fuck about your lil rsx that you pour money into that you will never see again in your life. Last honda build i did didnt make it off the dyno and i admit that i cheaped out and bought small rods but add almost 450 to your 290 and you will be close to what it made. After i poured 20k into a fucking car and made back about 8 i cancelled that bullshit. I bought my first bike last year (05 zx10r) for 4500 blue book was 6800 i spent roughly 6k on it raced the fuck outta and went times no honda in this state have ran. I just parted it out and made it back stock and guess what? I made near 6500 on the parts i had and still have the bike that im about to sell that books for 6200. I made every penny i ever spent on it and then some. Not to mention all the gruding i did for 100-700 a race. All i said from the start is there is alot of ignorance in here why fuck did you have to reply? Go ahead and say something to the other guy that only posted there is a bunch of bullshit in this thread.
    Lol don't look me bro. While immature and a braggart at least you're consistent. You come in here saying you're better than it and left but you're STILL here.*

Now you talk shit about me pouring money into a car yet you poured way more into one yourself. CSB.*

Then you're going to talk to me about return on investment on modding cars? Seriously? I mean really? It's a hobby and a passion of mine that I get enjoyment from. I'm getting to do something I love and I enjoy the hell out of it. I will never look at it as a good financial decision or seek a return on what I've spent. Sorry you're in a position you must but don't hate that I'm not.*

Finally I responded to you because I don't like you and because you come in here bragging about how fast your bike is and compare it to cars. That's retarded. While you don't give a fuck about my RSX I can assure you not a single fuck has been given by anyone about your bike.*

Enjoy the rest of you're day man I've got to get back to closing my month.*
    Twisted Loop Racing

All I got from that is matt is baaalllllliiiiinnnnnn

I close my months out the month before, get on my level
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast