Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New GA all motor K series record

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Damn maybe he is smartenough to listen...."either admit your wrong or quit postin and everyone will forget“ we all know he wont admit it so maybe he will just go mute...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Damn maybe he is smartenough to listen...."either admit your wrong or quit postin and everyone will forget“ we all know he wont admit it so maybe he will just go mute...
    I doubt that... Stupid is as stupid does... LMAO
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    Actually thats not my claim fame but apparently if its not done in GA then it never happened.. You my friend are a clown, side show act. I have done more in my life than you talk about doing... You and your supposed knowledge mean nothing to me. I have nothing to prove to you nor do I take you seriously, so with that being said I would gladly debate with you because your lack of knowledge would entertain me to no end. Mike you cant seriously begin to convince yourself that I am hype, you know better than that. Thats why you try to convince yourself that there is some magic in GA why these cars cant do what they are supposed to do. And since you "cant wait to catch me in person" as you claim, why not come to our event, on sunday and show me that I dont know what im talkin about.

P.S. You're still an idiot....
    how about you "mike" bring a car u have owned or built and ill pay the dyno fee for any.car that makes over what I do and ill leave it on pump and drive it there????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dc5

damn, thats a sick-ass vid.. Its clear as hell too... And its not even in HD...
    Who was the camera car?

dc5

Hey Midnight, I posted your event on Sunday for my buddy BRent and IA like deleted it? Wtf

Moseley's car with Chunky filming
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Axix23 View Post
    Hey Midnight, I posted your event on Sunday for my buddy BRent and IA like deleted it? Wtf
    They deleted it because we arent vendors yet.. Its ok, they did the right thing..
    R.I.P. Booga

dc5

Damn!! Shit is a beast... I heard you kept up with a sc rsx in half throttle, is that true?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    Moseley's car with Chunky filming
    Hey Matt, sorry for destrying your thread. Good job again.
    R.I.P. Booga

dc5

Damn, how is people supposed to know about it then? LOL

Damn, how is people supposed to know about it then? LOL
    If we do our jobs they will.
    R.I.P. Booga

True that ready to sell it yet lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol gods gift to honda
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

140 on one wheel

wow there is some ignorance and stupidity in this thread..main reason i got out of the shit.
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Damn!! Shit is a beast... I heard you kept up with a sc rsx in half throttle, is that true?? LOL
    Lol I happen to like Jacobs car quite a lot it runs good.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Lol no worries man I mean I did post the thread in the off topic section of the kills forum on IA so what could I expect if not a little controversy. Really honestly I'm surprised at the props I've gotten with not much hate. I expected a lot of shit talking towards me for making the claim I did so I'm really happy at the welcome I've gotten from most of the KF community.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    wow there is some ignorance and stupidity in this thread..main reason i got out of the shit.
    CSB. So why did you bother to post in here?
    Twisted Loop Racing

True that ready to sell it yet lol
    Lol no man I'm enjoying the car quite a lot. Honestly I was telling the truth you could do this yourself.
    Twisted Loop Racing

dc5

Lol I happen to like Jacobs car quite a lot it runs good.
    Yeh, he can thank me for Ed's Dyno Tune KAL that I gave him... He played with the tune so Idk how much he is making now.. I doubt anybody can out-tune Ed... LOL

dc5

Impressive numbers.... I can't believe you made more than me on the same dyno and I was sc'ed at 11 psi... Damn ed......... LOL

R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Pure idiot son. You don't build motors shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    speak english?

I sold my business in January, i made my money off it and i got out before the industry got bad. I no longer own or operate Kiddracing but my business was in last months Honda Tuning 3 times on the feature cars, must be doing something right........

I dont understand your last comment. Are you talking about the 19in wheels i have on my TL? not 24s.

See this is what happens, you guys are so stupid you cant even argue with me, so you result to picking on me personally, which i could give 2 shits what a bunch of 18-22 year old wannabes think about me
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

140 on one wheel

to state what i said
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Lol no man I'm enjoying the car quite a lot. Honestly I was telling the truth you could do this yourself.
    Lol I know but im tired of building shit and "doing it myself" I want to keep my turbo car on the side for big shit talkers and have something else to tinker with that actually ddable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

to state what i said
    Cool you like to contradict yourself.

You're clearly just seeking attention I Hope this was enough
    Twisted Loop Racing

Lol I know but im tired of building shit and "doing it myself" I want to keep my turbo car on the side for big shit talkers and have something else to tinker with that actually ddable
    If that's just what you're looking for all you really need is a simple K swap in a hatch. It will make a great DD to tinker with, have regular maintenance with no issues, and I assure you it will put a smile on your face everytime you drive it.
    Twisted Loop Racing

im not talking about full out drag cars with unlimited budgets. Im talking street cars or cars people build.

Skunk2 made over 350 years ago in their 9second RSX, and i believe IPS had a drag car that made 400 or Norris did.

Im not sure on the 450 number.......
    I know, im just poking around. Up north, there are guys that street race with 375-400ish hp all motor setups. They are crazy up there. They don't give a shit LOL. A 330hp street racing all motor car is getting pretty normal in those parts of the world where they block off interstate through ways to get some runs in.
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

140 on one wheel

Cool you like to contradict yourself.

You're clearly just seeking attention I Hope this was enough
    nah bud just saying yall are argueing about stupid shit get up some cash,gas,fame or whatever your down with and go to the track/dyno and put up or shut up.

140 on one wheel

told you the key out btw when you having that barbeque/cookout shit? and when you bringing the car to the track again you need to runs kens grand national that he said no honda in ga or al will touch

nah bud just saying yall are argueing about stupid shit get up some cash,gas,fame or whatever your down with and go to the track/dyno and put up or shut up.
    Ok well you edited the original post I quoted(talking shit about hondas) and you seem to like popping into threads touting how you're better than all this or that yet you're here and you're posting so... Yeah.

I do go to the track I also run my car. Clearly I dyno it as well. Sorry I guess I'm not as cool as you calling out cars with my mad fast bike yo.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN View Post
    I know, im just poking around. Up north, there are guys that street race with 375-400ish hp all motor setups. They are crazy up there. They don't give a shit LOL. A 330hp street racing all motor car is getting pretty normal in those parts of the world where they block off interstate through ways to get some runs in.
    finally someone ventured out of ATL to se that these numbers are attainable. thanx spoolin, u just made my day.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN View Post
    If we are talking WHP, no, they arent. If there is show me who they are. Links to threads, names, dyno , something.

No b series is racing wit 375-400
    No h series is street racing with 375-400
    The only motor I MIGHT believe is a k24 but even then it's a stretch.

Those motors last PULLS, not MILES.

Did some guy pull his race car out to race on the street, I HIGHLY doubt it because you know sponsors frown on street racing.

A k making 330-350, I believe that. But not 375-400 in a street car an racing it at the street races. Even so , I'd love forsomeone to prove me wrong. Certified racing was a shop I dealt with on the regular and I know what people are making up there.

Is anyone in Georgia even making over 300whp? Only guy I knew was street stuff with his bisi f22 that was carbed years ago made 350. But that motor I don't think made a pass.

375-400whp is at MINIMUM 100whp more than people are making HERE.

If someone wants to dyno/build a 375-400whp car I'd love to see it in ATL. But like this mysterious 250 b series car, it's weird no one has ever seen it......

Il continue to wait and see if anyone can prove me wrong.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

If we are talking WHP, no, they arent. If there is show me who they are. Links to threads, names, dyno , something.

Did some guy pull his race car out to race on the street, I HIGHLY doubt it because you know sponsors frown on street racing.

A k making 330-350, I believe that. But not 375-400 in a street car an racing it at the street races. Even so , I'd love forsomeone to prove me wrong. Certified racing was a shop I dealt with on the regular and I know what people are making up there.

Is anyone in Georgia even making over 300whp? Only guy I knew was street stuff with his bisi f22 that was carbed years ago made 350. But that motor I don't think made a pass.

If someone wants to dyno/build a 375-400whp car I'd love to see it in ATL. But like this mysterious 250 b series car, it's weird no one has ever seen it......

You tell me why we should prove it and I will......
    R.I.P. Booga

Certified Gearhead

here nu go again... ur a piece of work vtecckidd.... didnt the owner of that car come on here and tell u himself that he just bought a house and he is doing the family thing right now, but as soon as he get situated he gonna bring the car back out????. why are u bringing this backup???? are u serious right now

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

402, and that was in 08...LOL

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2417170

another K..

dum-dum, this would be a weak little B series..

GET-R-DUN!!!!!

Later!!
    Last edited by 1civic; 06-30-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    here nu go again... ur a piece of work vtecckidd.... didnt the owner of that car come on here and tell u himself that he just bought a house and he is doing the family thing right now, but as soon as he get situated he gonna bring the car back out????. why are u bringing this backup???? are u serious right now
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    402, and that was in 08...LOL

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2417170

GET-R-DUN!!!!!

Later!!
    arguing with you guys is like arguing with my 5 year old nephew. YOu change , distort, and modify the argument while twisting my words.

show me where i said "OH ITS NOT POSSIBLE NO ONE IS MAKING THAT POWER". You cant cause i NEVER SAID THAT. you alswo posted a K26 motor with ATI dampener , dry sump, etc which i already stated PAGES ago that i have seen Ks make over 400 WITH RACE MOTORS. NO one on the street is making that kind of power, or its extremely small. So, please, STICK TO WHAT I SAID. plus that is BHP not WHP , and i read that article when it came out,

let me refresh your memory
    The only motor that is anywhere near making 280WHP is the FEW K24s in Georgia. and most of those making over 270 are STD not even SAE. Sorry i dont think ANYONE is near 280whp in any other motor (H or B). nowhere near it.

Mike 25X whp is nowehere near the same stadium as 280whp in an h22, and i highly doubt H2B would "add" XX whp although id love to see the difference. But even then thats not really making the motor anymore power.

Getting from 260 to 270, is tons of money, 270 to 280, even more. Do you guys realize HOW HARD it is to pick up 10whp when you are making that kind of power already?????? Its an act of god.

Voya, H22 270whp is a massive number and youll need a bunch of luck. B Series , 250-260 LEGIT is almost IMPOSSIBLE. I dont care what anyone says, or read on the internet, or dynoed elsewhere. Making a legit 250+whp in a B Series or 270+ in an H is something a handful of people can do. Thats getting into the realm of you cant just slap shit together, it takes knowledge not parts shopping.

Voya let me know what you have, ill steer you in the right direction.

Personally if that big of a number is your goal, it has to be at least an H22 or a K24, no other motor will come close.
    That is what started this whole shit storm. And im sorry, NO ONE Is making 250+ with proof out of a B, or 270+ with an H22, or even over 300 YET with a K (if they are please come forward).

So my point, that all of you are getting bent out of shape over, is Voya (a friend of mine) mentioned making 280. and i said the only person making that number is MATT with his RSX. NO ONE ELSE IS. PLEASE DISPUTE THAT
    Last edited by Vteckidd; 06-30-2011 at 11:12 PM.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Look i can quote too

if its so easy guys, THEN DO IT. because right now NONE OF YOU have a B Series higher than 237, H series higher than 250, K series higher than 290. SO quoting how easy it is to make more power than that, is all BULLSHIT and hopes and dreams
    IF SOMEONE CAN DISPUTE THIS, PLEASE , STEP FORWARD.

DONT TALK ABOUT HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE 375-400whp when no one is making that power hear. PERIOD. I NEVER said "NO ONE IN AMERICA IS MAKING THAT POWER" that was NEVER my argument stretch, you guys simply miss the point, again.

so blinded with hatred you cant even grasp the concept at hand.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Just because you didnt know how to make things work, doesnt mean it doesnt work....
    you realize you just dissed James and Charles from Mainstream, as they did all the work to my CRX. So congrats you just called out James and Charles. Good luck with that one.

Look i dont have all day to sit here and explain physics to you, but an engine is an air pump. When you fill the cylinder with as much air as it can hold (VE), thats it, there is no amount of modding that will escape that fact. So spare me the condescending "you couldnt do it or figure it out" speech cause you just make yourself look dumb.

The reason my car didnt make anymore power, was because it was maxed out. I had reached peak VE, i could not fill the cylinder with anymore air, unless i switched to bigger displacement, bigger intake, bigger plenum, change pistons. Something i wasnt willing to do on a 01 10k mile ITR motor.

If you knew ANYTHING about engines, you would understand that. So i hope you take that statement back
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

you realize you just dissed James and Charles from Mainstream, as they did all the work to my CRX. So congrats you just called out James and Charles. Good luck with that one.

Look i dont have all day to sit here and explain physics to you, but an engine is an air pump. When you fill the cylinder with as much air as it can hold (VE), thats it, there is no amount of modding that will escape that fact. So spare me the condescending "you couldnt do it or figure it out" speech cause you just make yourself look dumb.

The reason my car didnt make anymore power, was because it was maxed out. I had reached peak VE, i could not fill the cylinder with anymore air, unless i switched to bigger displacement, bigger intake, bigger plenum, change pistons. Something i wasnt willing to do on a 01 10k mile ITR motor.

If you knew ANYTHING about engines, you would understand that. So i hope you take that statement back
    So a head which flows over 300cfm's will not hit 275+ HP? What limits you? Cylinder volume? If my block says B16 is it really? What the fuck do you really know besides what you read? Last motor you built would not even turn over, explain that one!! I bet your dumb ass can't even measure a cam, or better yet do you know the stock rocker size? Go google the shit cause again your dumb ass don't have a fucking clue!!

I never could understand your mind-set cause unless you build them or tune them how would you know?? O... Wait... It's because James, or Dave, or Don told you huh? GTFO!!!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast