Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New GA all motor K series record

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

I know of a h series making 415 na and jones car can make an easy 270 not mention its dd stlye not even stroked or high comp... I promise u 300na on a h is very possible for 9k and thats all off the shelf parts and no roller rockers.. So sayin 270 is rare on a hseries is like sayin a v8 cant make 500 na
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN View Post
    there are guys making over 400hp with all motor k24 builds. several in the 450 range. In reality though they are stroked out punched to around 3.0L. Some say they are 2.6's....But running a 10.0 at 133mph is 450 territory.
    I was gonna trade 4pistons on ht my whole setup for his na but he wouldnt let me get itbs and exhaust and it makes 400 on stock stroke and methanol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    I'd guess 340-370, just depends on the bolt-ons you have.. Gt40 heads and intake could net more and appear stock, also the cam you have works well.. I base all this from what you say, but hell I have a stock block too!! LOL
    I have a Systemax intake (got a good deal on it), but I don't have GT40 heads. I've always run the original E7s on the car, and now am working on getting a cheap set of aluminum heads. Only expect to pick up about 20 hp off them though, but less chance of the engine getting popped. And no, my car didn't even make 340 with the stock e7s. I've got the entry SC blower, not the S-trim. Still, should be more than enough to easily handle a NA 4cyl Civic, wouldn't you agree?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    I down play our 250 hp motor but with a h2b and b16 tranny it would hit 270 all day .
    I disagree

Ill be willing to beat jasons motor will make close to 280 if not more just dont have the time to put it in right now but it is done . That motor is nothing like the build that have sitting ready to be assembled . I have everything and all machine work is done just need the time to assemble it . Im not sure what the hold backs were back in the day but a 300hp h series dd is more then do able .
    Do it then. Im sorry im going to disagree with you, ill bet you $100 jasons doesnt make anywhere near 280whp. Thats not saying im rooting against you, im just saying going from 250 to 280 isnt a matter of 2mm extra stroke and a ported head.

If we are going to start doing this kind of bench racing ricer numbers then im gonna say i would have made 260 with Jenvey ITBs instead of my $100 AEBS manifold, and 280 with a RLZ head and race gas instead of a $500 street port and 93 octane.

You guys are rediculous lol

Of coures in the all motor world you have to have displacement to make power which kills the b series . Yes that can be overcome by reving it to 10,000 rpms but like mike said it want stay together . i got a couple things that will change the h22 world around here realy soon . Its not that hard in the h22 or k series world . the trans has always killed the h series that has been fixed. Every healthy stock h motor dynos around 285 . Every healthy stock h2b motor dynos around 210 . Do the math 252 plus 25 equals 278 , Im not saying it will kae that but 270 all day long . Enough money ill prove it . Shit we got two resonators and a hudge muffler just to keep the small 2.5 inch exaust quiet lol. I could turn that motor into a serious beast very easy just no need when you have another one even bigger.
    The only problem i have with that is its guessing. My car made 199whp with a 2.25in dual resonator exhaust. I had mainstream install a 2.5in straight through exhaust with a new muffler and you know how much power i picked up............ZERO. I made 237whp with a 3in exhaust, i dropped it and went open header, you know how much power i gained.....ZERO.

I made 199whp with STOCK ITR cams, STOCK ITR intake and TB, i switched to a Skunk2 manifold, 70mm TB and skunk2 stage 2 cams, i picked up 4whp.

I can sit here an name you 100000 instances where "upgrading" doesnt make any power. SO to use a blanket statement like "well a stock h22 makes XX and a H2b makes XX therefore mine should make XX" is a stretch.

Jasons motor should make a lot, but im much more of a pessimist than you guys are. He thinks if you make 250 with Tuner 2s hes going to automatically make way more with PRO2s, thats not always the case, and when he goes through enough motors he will understand that.

Apply that to a non built motor. if you believe as you guys are typing then youre telling me PRO3s will make more power in a stock B16 than ITR cams, when i know that is NOT TRUE.

Mike you coming to stretches open house ? I want to take you for a ride lol.
    Not planning on it, that crowd doesnt interest me. I dont want to stand around in 98 degree heat and watch hondas dyno. If matt and chunky go i might swing by for a minute. But i plan on being at a pool with beer all weekend, so we will see.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN View Post
    there are guys making over 400hp with all motor k24 builds. several in the 450 range. In reality though they are stroked out punched to around 3.0L. Some say they are 2.6's....But running a 10.0 at 133mph is 450 territory.
    im not talking about full out drag cars with unlimited budgets. Im talking street cars or cars people build.

Skunk2 made over 350 years ago in their 9second RSX, and i believe IPS had a drag car that made 400 or Norris did.

Im not sure on the 450 number.......
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    I know of a h series making 415 na and jones car can make an easy 270 not mention its dd stlye not even stroked or high comp... I promise u 300na on a h is very possible for 9k and thats all off the shelf parts and no roller rockers.. So sayin 270 is rare on a hseries is like sayin a v8 cant make 500 na
    unless you have a dyno sheet to prove it, no you dont. lies im calling extreme bullshit

im sorry you guys just have no idea and frankly NONE OF YOU have shown ANY PROOF of these super high hp cars you claim you own or know of.

400+WHP NA H22 would be more than BAR HONDAS UNLIMITED BUDGET RACE CARS. YOu know this right? BAR (BRITISH AMERICAN RACING) who is PARTNERS WITH HONDA CORPORATION had UNLIMITED BUDGETS with access to millions of dollars worth of R&D equipment, engineers that make more money than you will make in a lifetime, with prototype everything, and youre saying you know a guy that makes more power than them LOL

Unless you know some professional drag racing team, youre full of shit or the guy telling you is full of shit. And thats a motor that lasts 2 drag passes.

if its so easy guys, THEN DO IT. because right now NONE OF YOU have a B Series higher than 237, H series higher than 250, K series higher than 290. SO quoting how easy it is to make more power than that, is all BULLSHIT and hopes and dreams
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Im with VTECKIDD on this one..

Im not big on the hearing what CAN happen.. I want to see proof. Also im NOT saying its not possible.. Just want to see it.. Not HE SAY, SHE SAY!

On Import Atlanta, thats basically ALL that goes down.. He said this, I heard this, ect.......

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    unless you have a dyno sheet to prove it, no you dont. lies im calling extreme bullshit

im sorry you guys just have no idea and frankly NONE OF YOU have shown ANY PROOF of these super high hp cars you claim you own or know of.

400+WHP NA H22 would be more than BAR HONDAS UNLIMITED BUDGET RACE CARS. YOu know this right? BAR (BRITISH AMERICAN RACING) who is PARTNERS WITH HONDA CORPORATION had UNLIMITED BUDGETS with access to millions of dollars worth of R&D equipment, engineers that make more money than you will make in a lifetime, with prototype everything, and youre saying you know a guy that makes more power than them LOL

Unless you know some professional drag racing team, youre full of shit or the guy telling you is full of shit. And thats a motor that lasts 2 drag passes.

if its so easy guys, THEN DO IT. because right now NONE OF YOU have a B Series higher than 237, H series higher than 250, K series higher than 290. SO quoting how easy it is to make more power than that, is all BULLSHIT and hopes and dreams
    Your an idiot... Ooonevermind I forgot this car was up north so 400 up yhere then it would make 300 down here... Thje car im talking about is nah2b "randy" and its only a 90/100mm block it puts down right at 360 to the wheels and he is the fastest allmotor h series.....however there are some pro allmotor h series that are running allthe way up to 106 and 109mm strokes but these are motors thatare extreme time bombs and only get a handfull of passes... Randys car lasted 2 seasons and the only parts that werent off the shelf was the intake manifold exhaust and the head work which anyone can buy any of these parts

Car had bc 100mm stroke 90mm bore, bsl kit, pro3s nrg tech head, 1mm os valves, h2b liberty dog box, custom intake and exhaust.... Car was also on stock ignition, press in sleeves, no roller rocker setup, no extra stroke with deck plate, car was not tubed, not back halfed... I can give u a complete list of every part on the car as I was trying to buy it when he spun a bearing.

Reasearch before you talk next time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your an idiot... Ooonevermind I forgot this car was up north so 400 up yhere then it would make 300 down here... Thje car im talking about is nah2b "randy" and its only a 90/100mm block it puts down right at 360 to the wheels and he is the fastest allmotor h series.....however there are some pro allmotor h series that are running allthe way up to 106 and 109mm strokes but these are motors thatare extreme time bombs and only get a handfull of passes... Randys car lasted 2 seasons and the only parts that werent off the shelf was the intake manifold exhaust and the head work which anyone can buy any of these parts

Car had bc 100mm stroke 90mm bore, bsl kit, pro3s nrg tech head, 1mm os valves, h2b liberty dog box, custom intake and exhaust.... Car was also on stock ignition, press in sleeves, no roller rocker setup, no extra stroke with deck plate, car was not tubed, not back halfed... I can give u a complete list of every part on the car as I was trying to buy it when he spun a bearing.

Reasearch before you talk next time...
    360whp is NOT 415, unless you are trying to say it made 415BHP which ive never quoted BHP numbers so youre comparing apples to oranges. I was specific on WHP numbers , you said it made 415, now its 360whp. Sounds like you cant read.

I have spoken plenty with randy, i was going to send him a header but never did. and i think you are grossly exagerating his numbers. He made 320s, not 360. I dont think he ever posted his numbers with the 90/100mm but it was well over 14:1 compression. Go build that motor kid and tell me how long it lasts i dont give a shit what he told you.

If you think that car ran untouched for 2 seasons youre even more of a noob than i thought. I know guys who run the Pro all motor circuit, i know what it takes and how hard it is too stay competitive.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2838438

Again you are comparing and all out $20,000 motor DRAG CAR with a 90mm TB sticking out of the hood and a DOG BOX to street cars(WHICH IS WHAT MY STATEMENT WAS ABOUT).

Get your head out of your ass.

GO BUILD A 270+whp H22 then come talk to me. Until then, you dont know what it takes, and you dont know how to do it. Im sorry until you guys PROVE ME WRONG all you can do is TALK. PROVE ME WRONG, not by the friends you have or the people you know or what your motor SHOULD make, strap that shit down and MAKE THE NUMBERS. Otherwise you are all ricers that live on HOPES AND DREAMS. My car made what i said it would, i didnt go around saying 270whp was easy to make WHEN I HAD NEVER DONE IT BEFORE

How come its ok if you go buy someone elses setup but i pay someone to build a motor years ago and i get made fun of it lol you guys are all hypocrites
    -www.usedbarcode.net

360whp is NOT 415, unless you are trying to say it made 415BHP which ive never quoted BHP numbers so youre comparing apples to oranges. I was specific on WHP numbers , you said it made 415, now its 360whp. Sounds like you cant read.

I have spoken plenty with randy, i was going to send him a header but never did. and i think you are grossly exagerating his numbers. He made 320s, not 360. I dont think he ever posted his numbers with the 90/100mm but it was well over 14:1 compression. Go build that motor kid and tell me how long it lasts i dont give a shit what he told you.

If you think that car ran untouched for 2 seasons youre even more of a noob than i thought. I know guys who run the Pro all motor circuit, i know what it takes and how hard it is too stay competitive.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2838438

Again you are comparing and all out $20,000 motor DRAG CAR with a 90mm TB sticking out of the hood and a DOG BOX to street cars(WHICH IS WHAT MY STATEMENT WAS ABOUT).

Get your head out of your ass.

GO BUILD A 270+whp H22 then come talk to me. Until then, you dont know what it takes, and you dont know how to do it. Im sorry until you guys PROVE ME WRONG all you can do is TALK. PROVE ME WRONG, not by the friends you have or the people you know or what your motor SHOULD make, strap that shit down and MAKE THE NUMBERS. Otherwise you are all ricers that live on HOPES AND DREAMS. My car made what i said it would, i didnt go around saying 270whp was easy to make WHEN I HAD NEVER DONE IT BEFORE

How come its ok if you go buy someone elses setup but i pay someone to build a motor years ago and i get made fun of it lol you guys are all hypocrites

you yet to build yourself smfh
    that 237whp all motor was bought so you take no credict for that sir
    it funny how ppl like to bash other people when they havent accomplish shit themseleves lmao
    carry on with your bitch and moaning sir
    have good day
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Step up big money, you sound like you got a lot of coin. Go spend $9000 and under and make 300whp since its so easy.

We all know you wont do it, and you cant back that statement up. Randy has a $15000-20000 motor if ANY OF YOU TRIED TO HAVE IT BUILT. The fact he knows Brad and got probably free porting and other stuff is not what your average guy can go get.

I know Brad, ive known him for years, i knew him when he got fired from Ford He was going to port my 2.0l head, but he was so busy he told me it was a 8 month wait, i decided to just let Don do a clean up port on it.

Youre not telling me anything i dont already know, and it seems like you read threads on HT and believe everything. Its obvious you have never actually DONE anything
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9 View Post
    you yet to build yourself smfh
    that 237whp all motor was bought so you take no credict for that sir
    it funny how ppl like to bash other people when they havent accomplish shit themseleves lmao
    carry on with your bitch and moaning sir
    have good day
    ahh look the same old retarded argument. Shut up kid. I meant go BUILD ONE as in either do it yourself, or go have one built for you. Until then you dont know what it takes

I went out, spent money, and built a motor that made MORE POWER THAN MOST OF YOU GUYS IN THIS THREAD. I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES. IF YOU HAVENT DONE IT YOU CANT COMMENT ON WHAT IT TAKES. PERIOD.

Ive done plenty, im not going to get in this argument again with kids that obviously have the grammar of a 3rd grader. My resume speaks for itself. From street racing to a succesful company, what have you done again?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

The same company you drop off of Lmao come on dude . You are a joke. What you putting
    24in slicks on 200whp car. You are damn idiot.
    Last edited by jerseyef9; 06-30-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9 View Post
    The same company you drop off of Lmao come on dude . You are a joke. What you putting 3
    24s on 200whp car. You are damn idiot
    speak english?

I sold my business in January, i made my money off it and i got out before the industry got bad. I no longer own or operate Kiddracing but my business was in last months Honda Tuning 3 times on the feature cars, must be doing something right........

I dont understand your last comment. Are you talking about the 19in wheels i have on my TL? not 24s.

See this is what happens, you guys are so stupid you cant even argue with me, so you result to picking on me personally, which i could give 2 shits what a bunch of 18-22 year old wannabes think about me
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Your still an idiot when u have a car even worth talking about then talk but untill then do everyone a favor and shut up... I build my own shit, I built my own car straight out of the junkyard and in the back yard and make 3times as much as anything you have even bought....just sayin, bc u talk like u know alot and 90% of the time your wrong

O and randy did make 320 without the stroker and spent no where near 20k on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Step up big money, you sound like you got a lot of coin. Go spend $9000 and under and make 300whp since its so easy.

We all know you wont do it, and you cant back that statement up. Randy has a $15000-20000 motor if ANY OF YOU TRIED TO HAVE IT BUILT. The fact he knows Brad and got probably free porting and other stuff is not what your average guy can go get.

I know Brad, ive known him for years, i knew him when he got fired from Ford He was going to port my 2.0l head, but he was so busy he told me it was a 8 month wait, i decided to just let Don do a clean up port on it.

Youre not telling me anything i dont already know, and it seems like you read threads on HT and believe everything. Its obvious you have never actually DONE anything
    Also is this towards me? I hope not bc I currently have a turbohatch making x hp and also in the middle of doing an allmotor that if it dont break 300 ill give it away... All I like is having head ported and building and intake and exhaust mani... Just bc im not one of these guys that make build threads to show how much money im spending and what parts im building doesnt mean I dont have anything

Im not your average 18-22 year old that puts a swap in a hatch gutt it and claim to be king of the world...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your still an idiot when u have a car even worth talking about then talk but untill then do everyone a favor and shut up... I build my own shit, I built my own car straight out of the junkyard and in the back yard and make 3times as much as anything you have even bought....just sayin, bc u talk like u know alot and 90% of the time your wrong
    youre a ricer who thinks because he talked to someone on HT about buying his RACE CAR setup that means that its a normal thing to make that kind of power. Youre a ricer that thinks because SO AND SO told him something on the internet, it must be true.

youve never built a motor or gone through the process to build a motor that makes that kind of power. Prove it. POST A DYNO, POST A TIMESLIP, until then, YOURE ALL TALK.

You guys can sit there and jerk each other off that somehow i dont know what im talking about because i had someone build me a motor ONCE, when you were just talking about buying someone elses setup LOL

Oh so mike pays to build a motor and im a bad guy, you JUST CLAIMED you tried to buy someone elses motor and im supposed to kiss your ass? shut the fuck up.

Why do I HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING? IVE HAD CARS PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT THAT STREET RACED, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOURS?

UNTIL YOU GET ON MY LEVEL, IM NOT BRINGING MYSELF DOWN TO YOURS
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Also is this towards me? I hope not bc I currently have a turbohatch making x hp and also in the middle of doing an allmotor that if it dont break 300 ill give it away... All I like is having head ported and building and intake and exhaust mani... Just bc im not one of these guys that make build threads to show how much money im spending and what parts im building doesnt mean I dont have anything

Im not your average 18-22 year old that puts a swap in a hatch gutt it and claim to be king of the world...
    congrats, dyno it then come talk to me.

until then its ALL TALK.

Explain the "I know someone making 415whp" comment then 4 posts later you change it to 360, then its 320.

You realize you just LIED about a motor making 95whp MORE than it actually did right LOL
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Here ill make it easy for you

I know of a h series making 415 na
    Thje car im talking about is nah2b "randy" and its only a 90/100mm block it puts down right at 360 to the wheels and he is the fastest allmotor h series.....
    O and randy did make 320 without the stroker and spent no where near 20k on it
    WOW we went from 415 to 360 to 320. I havent seen a dyno anywhere of his 90/100mm motor. so youre making that up unless you can find it somewhere and show it to me.

-www.usedbarcode.net

Well Mike you do have one big thing going for you. You're talking about something you've done and have some experience on as opposed to talking about what you're going to do.

Personally I truly hope all these builds being talked about come to fruition. It would be sick. Being an enthusiast it would be awesome to have cars of those sorts of level running around Ga.
    Twisted Loop Racing

I decided to put my troll face back on
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Smile

I disagree

Do it then. Im sorry im going to disagree with you, ill bet you $100 jasons doesnt make anywhere near 280whp. Thats not saying im rooting against you, im just saying going from 250 to 280 isnt a matter of 2mm extra stroke and a ported head.

If we are going to start doing this kind of bench racing ricer numbers then im gonna say i would have made 260 with Jenvey ITBs instead of my $100 AEBS manifold, and 280 with a RLZ head and race gas instead of a $500 street port and 93 octane.

You guys are rediculous lol

The only problem i have with that is its guessing. My car made 199whp with a 2.25in dual resonator exhaust. I had mainstream install a 2.5in straight through exhaust with a new muffler and you know how much power i picked up............ZERO. I made 237whp with a 3in exhaust, i dropped it and went open header, you know how much power i gained.....ZERO.

I made 199whp with STOCK ITR cams, STOCK ITR intake and TB, i switched to a Skunk2 manifold, 70mm TB and skunk2 stage 2 cams, i picked up 4whp.

I can sit here an name you 100000 instances where "upgrading" doesnt make any power. SO to use a blanket statement like "well a stock h22 makes XX and a H2b makes XX therefore mine should make XX" is a stretch.

Jasons motor should make a lot, but im much more of a pessimist than you guys are. He thinks if you make 250 with Tuner 2s hes going to automatically make way more with PRO2s, thats not always the case, and when he goes through enough motors he will understand that.

Apply that to a non built motor. if you believe as you guys are typing then youre telling me PRO3s will make more power in a stock B16 than ITR cams, when i know that is NOT TRUE.

Not planning on it, that crowd doesnt interest me. I dont want to stand around in 98 degree heat and watch hondas dyno. If matt and chunky go i might swing by for a minute. But i plan on being at a pool with beer all weekend, so we will see.
    Just because you didnt know how to make things work, doesnt mean it doesnt work....
    R.I.P. Booga
    "GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."

I decided to put my troll face back on
    Bored, huh?
    R.I.P. Booga

Lol you're right Morris the king of "talking" is gonna come in here and be condescending to me.

Morris you just proved how ignorant you are , it proves you know nothing about engines and nothing about how they work. Did you get your EFI Certs out of a box of fruity pebbles?

I'm sorry you can't understand what I'm saying an although I'd love to sit here and explain it to you but then why should I teach you?

I guess in fantasy Land where you guys live every makes power if they buy x parts. Shows how little experience you really have
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I'm sorry you haven't tuned or modded as many cars as I have or been part of as many builds as me where I've seen where you aren't always guaranteed a power gain. Bigger cams doesn't always mean more power

If you are going to argue that them I'm going to of out because the intelligence level of this forum has gone in the toilet
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I love how if it's something you disagree with it's because you didn't do it. Like your gods gift to hondas.

Oooooo you know so much more than all of us/sarcasm

When you can keep your car from having shifter problems and axles pop out maybe then you can move onto other things oh wise one :lame:
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Here ill make it easy for you

WOW we went from 415 to 360 to 320. I havent seen a dyno anywhere of his 90/100mm motor. so youre making that up unless you can find it somewhere and show it to me.

This is why I call u an idiot.... I said "the car made 415hp na" didnt say to the wheels, I said it makes 360 to the wheels and I said it made 320whp before the stroker kit...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love how if it's something you disagree with it's because you didn't do it. Like your gods gift to hondas.

Oooooo you know so much more than all of us/sarcasm

When you can keep your car from having shifter problems and axles pop out maybe then you can move onto other things oh wise one :lame:
    Sad part is even with all the problems our blue car has its still faster than ANYTHING you have ever had... Im not even gonna respond to the rest of cuz Im laughin too hard...

Really Im in tears over here.. LMAO
    You really are an idiot!!!!!
    R.I.P. Booga

youre a ricer who thinks because he talked to someone on HT about buying his RACE CAR setup that means that its a normal thing to make that kind of power. Youre a ricer that thinks because SO AND SO told him something on the internet, it must be true.

youve never built a motor or gone through the process to build a motor that makes that kind of power. Prove it. POST A DYNO, POST A TIMESLIP, until then, YOURE ALL TALK.

You guys can sit there and jerk each other off that somehow i dont know what im talking about because i had someone build me a motor ONCE, when you were just talking about buying someone elses setup LOL

Oh so mike pays to build a motor and im a bad guy, you JUST CLAIMED you tried to buy someone elses motor and im supposed to kiss your ass? shut the fuck up.

Why do I HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING? IVE HAD CARS PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT THAT STREET RACED, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOURS?

UNTIL YOU GET ON MY LEVEL, IM NOT BRINGING MYSELF DOWN TO YOURS
    Go to youtube and search parish idle or parish dyno... I have a vid of my car when it made 520 on pump and wastegate on a mustang.dyno and a vid of my car at idle. My car is currently at jjspec right now so ill be sure to post a curve for u on a later date after I have some fun with it.

And I build my own shit, let jones putt it together around this time last year due to a oil pump failure simply bc I bought it from him then sunk 2 sleeves and had to have it rebuilt and did it myself

Now get on my level bc I havnt seen u have shit ricer aka your an ass hole... Just sayin bc if I was thirty and been so into this stuff for so long and still didnt know shit I would just give it up... Just sayin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok I stopped laughing...
    I got one question for you VtecDikk - If you dont build motors or tune cars, where does your knowledge come from???? Would it be what someone else (your builder and tuners, at the time) have told you? I dont understand how you are gonna sit here and tell someone else to shut up if they havent done more than you. And here I am, I build my own motors and Fabricate and tune but you are gonna tell me something... When you have actually done something then tell me about something..

Watch now, hes gonna post a 3 page essay..
    R.I.P. Booga

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    Sad part is even with all the problems our blue car has its still faster than ANYTHING you have ever had... Im not even gonna respond to the rest of cuz Im laughin too hard...

Really Im in tears over here.. LMAO
    You really are an idiot!!!!!
    Lol so true and he is the one to be sayin we act like were gods gift to hondas lol I know I dont know alot but apparently I know more then him... Damn just admit when your wrong or just stop posting and everyone will forget...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Morris you never street raced my car and it never went to the track so you don't know that. Nut you always like to claim stuff you can't back up so it doesn't surprise me

But based on what Mosely did to you, you would have got your feelings hurt as my car was 400 lbs lighter than his

Guess we will never know though unless you can time travel. I'm sure in new York flux capacitors come standard on everything but not here
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Lol so true and he is the one to be sayin we act like were gods gift to hondas lol I know I dont know alot but apparently I know more then him... Damn just admit when your wrong or just stop posting and everyone will forget...
    Hes bored... But then again so am I.... LMAO I deal with idiots like him all the time.. Had one half way decent car and now he thinks he is a genius.
    R.I.P. Booga

Morris you never street raced my car and it never went to the track so you don't know that. Nut you always like to claim stuff you can't back up so it doesn't surprise me

But based on what Mosely did to you, you would have got your feelings hurt as my car was 400 lbs lighter than his

Guess we will never know though unless you can time travel. I'm sure in new York flux capacitors come standard on everything but not here
    Ask Moseley if he agrees with that... And whats sad is that you dont realise thats one of the slower cars Ive built and it would still destroy you....
    R.I.P. Booga

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAuto View Post
    Ok I stopped laughing...
    I got one question for you VtecDikk - If you dont build motors or tune cars, where does your knowledge come from???? Would it be what someone else (your builder and tuners, at the time) have told you? I dont understand how you are gonna sit here and tell someone else to shut up if they havent done more than you. And here I am, I build my own motors and Fabricate and tune but you are gonna tell me something... When you have actually done something then tell me about something..

Watch now, hes gonna post a 3 page essay..
    Because he is an IDIOT im not as old as u guys and dont clame to know as much but I have built my own car in my own back yard with my own money "no mommy and daddy to help" and I have two kids... He just aggrivated me when he said that jones dads si wont make 270 with h2b not to mention look how much its drove and its a dd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Because he is an IDIOT im not as old as u guys and dont clame to know as much but I have built my own car in my own back yard with my own money "no mommy and daddy to help" and I have two kids... He just aggrivated me when he said that jones dads si wont make 270 with h2b not to mention look how much its drove and its a dd
    Because he is what we call a "natural born asshole"
    R.I.P. Booga

-www.usedbarcode.net

I hope that was a double post...LMAO And not you running out of things to say..
    R.I.P. Booga

I'm not gonna post anymore I'll catch you guys in person when you can't hide behind keyboards and make excuses. But I take solace in the fact you never answered or addressed any of my points because you can't. M

Morris where all your fast cars at son? They all have blown up clutches? Lol you talk a lot, but you're claim to fame here is a k24 that runs 12s up north, is always broken, and barely beat a 2.0.

Congrats I wanna be you when I grow up.

Time will tell how much you know, you talked so much you better put out some fast cars or people will know you're all hype.

See you soon sweetie

Ricers.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I'm not gonna post anymore I'll catch you guys in person when you can't hide behind keyboards and make excuses. But I take solace in the fact you never answered or addressed any of my points because you can't. M

Morris where all your fast cars at son? They all have blown up clutches? Lol you talk a lot, but you're claim to fame here is a k24 that runs 12s up north, is always broken, and barely beat a 2.0.

Congrats I wanna be you when I grow up.

Time will tell how much you know, you talked so much you better put out some fast cars or people will know you're all hype.

See you soon sweetie

Ricers.
    Actually thats not my claim fame but apparently if its not done in GA then it never happened.. You my friend are a clown, side show act. I have done more in my life than you talk about doing... You and your supposed knowledge mean nothing to me. I have nothing to prove to you nor do I take you seriously, so with that being said I would gladly debate with you because your lack of knowledge would entertain me to no end. Mike you cant seriously begin to convince yourself that I am hype, you know better than that. Thats why you try to convince yourself that there is some magic in GA why these cars cant do what they are supposed to do. And since you "cant wait to catch me in person" as you claim, why not come to our event, on sunday and show me that I dont know what im talkin about.

P.S. You're still an idiot....
    R.I.P. Booga

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast