Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New GA all motor K series record

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I've owned 7 240's smh
    How many actually ran LOLOLOL
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

You can't even see me transition lolol this is how I know your just talking shit to start an argument. My entry was pretty much perfect then I hit both clipping points and linked the outside of the figure 8. If I was so horrible I would have been In the inside the whole time. That was one run that was recorded. Am I saying I'm a pro hell no but I'm better then you ill put money on it.

You try to hard to start shit with me. It's really sad. Bash my driving all you want fan boy your just mad your not apart of anything but pretending to be good at ball and sitting at your desk.
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    How many actually ran LOLOLOL
    All 7 I've sold 3 on here that still run. How many loads of cum have you swallowed today ?
    <3 Catnipples

MY DRIFT MOBILES

OH SHIT DAT STEERING WHEEL ON THE WRONG SIDE
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Did you just learn the word CLIPPING point this weekend?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

MY DRIFT MOBILES

OH SHIT DAT STEERING WHEEL ON THE WRONG SIDE
    Cars a fan boy would own cute lol nothing says "drift car" like two bone stock ass rhd cars.
    <3 Catnipples

Did you just learn the word CLIPPING point this weekend?
    Nah your gf taught me it actually. She loves it when I hit her clipping points.
    <3 Catnipples

Cars a fan boy would own cute lol nothing says "drift car" like two bone stock ass rhd cars.
    The white one made more power than yours, and it had suspension, PFC, and had exhaust you couldnt even pronounce.

The Silvia Ks was mostly stock except for the coilovers, that was when i first got it. Just shows what a fan boy you are, assuming because I didnt have some shitty bodykit that the car was stock.

I didnt even show you the third one, or my 2J powered one
    -www.usedbarcode.net

The white one made more power than yours, and it had suspension, PFC, and had exhaust you couldnt even pronounce.

The Silvia Ks was mostly stock except for the coilovers, that was when i first got it. Just shows what a fan boy you are, assuming because I didnt have some shitty bodykit that the car was stock.

I didnt even show you the third one, or my 2J powered one
    Oh I'm sure it did dude. Again you can have all the power and mods in the world and you still couldn't out drift me.

The white one makes more power then mine ? What power do I make then ? Lol

Again your just typing shit just to be typing shit because your bored. It's ok man...your 30 go read a news paper or some shit. You don't have a drift car anymore so therefore you saying you can drive/drift better then me is moot.
    <3 Catnipples

Oh I'm sure it did dude. Again you can have all the power and mods in the world and you still couldn't out drift me.

The white one makes more power then mine ? What power do I make then ? Lol

Again your just typing shit just to be typing shit because your bored. It's ok man...your 30 go read a news paper or some shit. You don't have a drift car anymore so therefore you saying you can drive/drift better then me is mute.
    its MOOT, you uneducated forum troll.

Frankly im done making bets with you because we all know you never will follow through.

So, youre a 6'5'' ,300lb benching, basketball superstar, drifting GOD? you are so talented. your inbred mother must be so proud
    -www.usedbarcode.net

its MOOT, you uneducated forum troll.

Frankly im done making bets with you because we all know you never will follow through.

So, youre a 6'5'' ,300lb benching, basketball superstar, drifting GOD? you are so talented. your inbred mother must be so proud
    Dude I'm at work correcting my iPhone corrections makes you some kind of genius right?

Forum troll ? Wtf do you call what your doing now ? Exactly.

You can't make a bet if you don't poses a drift car. You have a fwd if I was trying to bet who could hard park the best you would win hands down.

You're the one who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. You argue with anyone who will reply back. Why did they make you a mod? You try your hardest to start shit ill do my best to have those powers revoked.

Throwing out childish insults won't phase me little boy. Try harder; go google some more insults because your shit is played out just like you. My resting intelligence level is higher then yours on your best day. Still reading this trying your damnedest to correct my grammar huh? I'm sure you're you dumb ass. I obviously won this debate when you started pointing out simple grammar corrections. I'm on a phone and I'm working here and there I will not proof read for your dumb ass.

Now stop cluttering Matt's thread with pointless pissing contest. We get it your the fucking best at everything. Please will you sign my titts please!!!pleasee!!!!!!
    <3 Catnipples

Certified Gearhead

Negative ghost rider

Quote Originally Posted by SP33D FREAK View Post
    Negative ghost rider
    Can you be more specific ? For all I know you have a 8 sec hatch lol
    <3 Catnipples

He has a K24 blown newer civic. Probably in the 300-400whp range.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Hey, E36slide. Remember how stupid Nelson995 looked when he was arguing everyone in circles?
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Hey, E36slide. Remember how stupid Nelson995 looked when he was arguing everyone in circles?
    No one is doing that. I won this argument hands down.
    <3 Catnipples

You remember how stupid he looked when he kept saying he was winning the arguement, but everyone was making him look extremely stupid, but he didn't realize it because he was extremely stupid?

No one is doing that. I one this argument hands down.
    WON trailer trash. One is a NUMERAL
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Wow, this turned ugly quick...LOL

Senior Member | IA Veteran

you'd think E36 would learn by now..... but here he is again... doin the same old shit that makes people hate him.

"i've owned 7 240s".... it doesnt matter when all of them are broken down.

"i should have X hp when i get this"... the same way your rb26 240 was gonna have X hp... the same way your white 240 had X hp......

quit counting your chickens before they hatch and quit exaggerating everything that comes out of your mouth.

just like before when you told me you built the white 240..... then you come back and say you just put suspension on it...... putting coilovers on doesnt = building a car.

just shut the fuck up until you actually do something......................................... . quit talking about how your car is gonna run when it done and fucking finish it. Quit talking about old shit you've had because you craigslist swap weekly..... billy bob's used car lot has had 15 240s too... doesnt mean they know shit about them.

$10 says he comes in here and says he knows more than we do..............
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    you'd think E36 would learn by now..... but here he is again... doin the same old shit that makes people hate him.

"i've owned 7 240s".... it doesnt matter when all of them are broken down.

"i should have X hp when i get this"... the same way your rb26 240 was gonna have X hp... the same way your white 240 had X hp......

quit counting your chickens before they hatch and quit exaggerating everything that comes out of your mouth.

just like before when you told me you built the white 240..... then you come back and say you just put suspension on it...... putting coilovers on doesnt = building a car.

just shut the fuck up until you actually do something......................................... . quit talking about how your car is gonna run when it done and fucking finish it. Quit talking about old shit you've had because you craigslist swap weekly..... billy bob's used car lot has had 15 240s too... doesnt mean they know shit about them.
    I just learned how to drift, i bought a nissan, please teach me

My name is vtechkids and I blow dudes for car parts.
    Last edited by Vteckidd; 01-10-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    <3 Catnipples

$10 says he comes in here and says he knows more than we do..............
    No simple minded fuck I know more then you.... You said you can out drift me well get a car pussy bitch and show me up if not stay the fuck out of the thread.
    <3 Catnipples

WON trailer trash. One is a NUMERAL
    Still correcting grammar and calling one a trailer trash because they don't care to proof read. It's cute vtechkid real cute.
    <3 Catnipples

You remember how stupid he looked when he kept saying he was winning the arguement, but everyone was making him look extremely stupid, but he didn't realize it because he was extremely stupid?
    Where in our conversation did he prove he can drift better then me ? If you have proof then ill never comment on the forum again.

Exactly; our convo was about him drifting better then me or can y'all not read. Some of my comment s were just me trolling him because that's what he was doing to me. The topic was him saying I've never drifted but owned a drift car. I posted a video proving him wrong then he started talking shut about how I drift saying it sucks, but he didn't post anything that suggest he's any better. Comparing my run to a formula d drivers run Sure I fucking suck. He's arguing with me but has no substance to back it up. Posting two 240's as if that would help his argument. That's why I said I've had 7....going off sin fix's point it doesn't mean I can drift or know anything about them. He did the same shit I did but y'all hate me more so your siding with him. I understand y'all don't like me but I don't bother any of you. You seek me out on the forum like I'm crack and your a user. You seek drama because your bored on the forum well sorry guys I refuse to be y'all's entertainment anymore. I know you guys are very smart so be the smarter guy and just keep your comments to yourself. The issue is people don't want to visit this website simply because of you guys. Some guy post a picture of his car and its not of your liking so you bash it. Same goes with comments or videos. No one likes a no it all.

I made one really bad thread and you guys can't let it go. Again if vtechkid wants to prove he can drift better then me he can show up at ams and prove to me he's better until then I don't care to argue who's better when he has no proof he can actually drift in the first place. I'm just going to have random delete these comments since you homos like starting shit in other people threads.
    <3 Catnipples

WINNAR

too easy
    -www.usedbarcode.net

WINNAR

too easy
    Winnar at being the most arrogant person in this thread. Congratulations.

Ill be at Kms at ams march 16th I hope to see your chicken ass there.
    <3 Catnipples

LOL sure buddy. I bet $10 your car doesnt last that long or you trade it for a monster truck so you can claim you are a master Monster trucker.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

LOL sure buddy. I bet $10 your car doesnt last that long or you trade it for a monster truck so you can claim you are a master Monster trucker.
    Again I never said I was the best at anything just better then you. Nah I plan on keeping this car until its destroyed I got money to waste I'm buying another dd this week, but hey thanks for the concerns man.
    <3 Catnipples

Drift on Drifter kid
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Maybe next week you can buy a cute little charm to hang off your back bumper and be different than eveyone else
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Where in our conversation did he prove he can drift better then me ? If you have proof then ill never comment on the forum again.

Exactly; our convo was about him drifting better then me or can y'all not read. Some of my comment s were just me trolling him because that's what he was doing to me. The topic was him saying I've never drifted but owned a drift car. I posted a video proving him wrong then he started talking shut about how I drift saying it sucks, but he didn't post anything that suggest he's any better. Comparing my run to a formula d drivers run Sure I fucking suck. He's arguing with me but has no substance to back it up. Posting two 240's as if that would help his argument. That's why I said I've had 7....going off sin fix's point it doesn't mean I can drift or know anything about them. He did the same shit I did but y'all hate me more so your siding with him. I understand y'all don't like me but I don't bother any of you. You seek me out on the forum like I'm crack and your a user. You seek drama because your bored on the forum well sorry guys I refuse to be y'all's entertainment anymore. I know you guys are very smart so be the smarter guy and just keep your comments to yourself. The issue is people don't want to visit this website simply because of you guys. Some guy post a picture of his car and its not of your liking so you bash it. Same goes with comments or videos. No one likes a no it all.

I made one really bad thread and you guys can't let it go. Again if vtechkid wants to prove he can drift better then me he can show up at ams and prove to me he's better until then I don't care to argue who's better when he has no proof he can actually drift in the first place. I'm just going to have random delete these comments since you homos like starting shit in other people threads.
    Lol, you're not going to be or entertainment... That's a good joke!

Maybe next week you can buy a cute little charm to hang off your back bumper and be different than eveyone else
    Nah in good thanks though.
    <3 Catnipples

Lol, you're not going to be or entertainment... That's a good joke!
    I LOVE FAT BITCHES

Damn vtechkidd likes his girl big...no wonder he works out so much.
    Last edited by Vteckidd; 01-10-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by SHITFACE
    I'm just going to have random delete these comments since you homos like starting shit in other people threads.
    LOL i missed this part. Really ? Youre playing the "IM GOING TO TELL THE MOD TO DELETE YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE IM TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO DEAL WITH IT ON MY OWN" card?

Ive known Random far longer than you. You really think because you met him at a meet he gives too shits about you?

LOLOL butthurt user is butthurt
    -www.usedbarcode.net

LOL i missed this part. Really ? Youre playing the "IM GOING TO TELL THE MOD TO DELETE YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE IM TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO DEAL WITH IT ON MY OWN" card?

Ive known Random far longer than you. You really think because you met him at a meet he gives too shits about you?

LOLOL butthurt user is butthurt
    No pussy this is a friend of mine thread that your deciding to talk shit about me in. Out of respect I'm having the comments deleted. Start a thread and get your bash on fuck boy ill argue with you all mother fucking day. You want a cookie for knowing him longer ? Cool story. Now shut the fuck up you annoying prick.

Ill out talk you any damn day of the week your book smarts won't help you here child.
    <3 Catnipples

I just learned how to drift, i bought a nissan, please teach me
    i dont give two fucks about drifting. yeah, you buy a nissan, tear it up, trade it for 15 other nissans..... doesnt mean know anything about them. You traded a rb26 s14 for a sr20 s13 because of a wiring issue.

No pussy this is a friend of mine thread that your deciding to talk shit about me in. Out of respect I'm having the comments deleted. Start a thread and get your bash on fuck boy ill argue with you all mother fucking day. You want a cookie for knowing him longer ? Cool story. Now shut the fuck up you annoying prick.

Ill out talk you any damn day of the week your book smarts won't help you here child.
    No genius that ever walked this earth possesses the ability to convince a moron that he is in fact a moron. You and Nelson both do the same thing.....

"look im talking circles around everyone".... even though every person here thinks you're an idiot.

Matt? You assume i dont know who the OP is? Are you really this fucking retarded? Are you captain save a hoe? You realize this thread has been active for like a year or more right?

Heres a HINT

YOUR THE NOOB ON THIS FORUM, NOT ME. You are the Forum Troll NOBODY who lies and gets caught in it all the time. YOURE the one no one knows or cares about.

No comments will be deleted, Hasan could care less what goes on in this thread. You cant out talk anyone all you do is keep posting and making yourself look dumber.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    i dont give two fucks about drifting. yeah, you buy a nissan, tear it up, trade it for 15 other nissans..... doesnt mean know anything about them. You traded a rb26 s14 for a sr20 s13 because of a wiring issue.
    Oh so you think that was the only issue...that's cute.

I traded it because I wouldn't be able to drift it and keep up with the up keep. It has potential to be a high way monster it wasn't built with drifting in mind.
    <3 Catnipples