Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chouston....

SOUTHERN SPEED

lmao.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Don't flip the script now, you knew what happen before anyone else chimed in...LOL

His best option is to replace the bolts with a factory part!!! I listed a TSB because it's a common problem in which the bolts come loose..

Now, since you knew already I would only assume you had this problem.. I highly doubt you bent those bolts, but yet they came loose and bent!!!

Facts are facts, stop digging your own hole!!

The man needed help, I offered advice!!

Later "dipshit"!!
    You really do have a hard time in life don't you? I wasn't arguing the fact that they came out, or why they came out, or $60 worth of bolts from GM....I'm arguing the fact that you insinuated that myself and JJSPEC are incompetent because we didn't use loctite on the bolts....I know it's hard to comprehend but I've explained why we didn't. And yes, they would bend, along with the outer stub bolts and the wheel studs....I kept Moser in business buying wheel studs and I kept 5 stub bolts in my tool box at all times.

It's called preventative maintenance....you see when you race a car every weekend and you trap speeds that could kill you if you hit a wall (and no I don't mean 95mph in a civic) you tend to check the little shit once a week, you tend to replace things that take constant pressure and stress. It's not my fault you've never owned anything that actually made power or have any experience, which is apparent, whatsoever with anything with any sort of power worth talking about....if we can pull 600hp out of a stock motor and reliably race it weekend after weekend I think we could figure out how to keep a couple bolts in place
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Goat View Post
    You really do have a hard time in life don't you? I wasn't arguing the fact that they came out, or why they came out, or $60 worth of bolts from GM....I'm arguing the fact that you insinuated that myself and JJSPEC are incompetent because we didn't use loctite on the bolts....I know it's hard to comprehend but I've explained why we didn't. And yes, they would bend, along with the outer stub bolts and the wheel studs....I kept Moser in business buying wheel studs and I kept 5 stub bolts in my tool box at all times.

It's called preventative maintenance....you see when you race a car every weekend and you trap speeds that could kill you if you hit a wall (and no I don't mean 95mph in a civic) you tend to check the little shit once a week, you tend to replace things that take constant pressure and stress. It's not my fault you've never owned anything that actually made power or have any experience, which is apparent, whatsoever with anything with any sort of power worth talking about....if we can pull 600hp out of a stock motor and reliably race it weekend after weekend I think we could figure out how to keep a couple bolts in place
    Listen here you fat fuck.. I never said anything about a shop, I said you!!! And I posted video's for you to enjoy, cause you don't have a clue who I am..LOL, Just because you had one car with a 200 shot that only ran mid 10's don't make you someone LMAO!!!

Now, I'm finished making you look dumb..

You welcome to continue on but you're only digging a deeper hole for yourself, and involving other names as-well...LOL

Later!!

Listen here you fat fuck.. I never said anything about a shop, I said you!!! And I posted video's for you to enjoy, cause you don't have a clue who I am..LOL, Just because you had one car with a 200 shot that only ran mid 10's don't make you someone LMAO!!!

Now, I'm finished making you look dumb..

You welcome to continue on but you're only digging a deeper hole for yourself, and involving other names as-well...LOL

Later!!
    you do know what insinuating is right? meaning something without saying it.... i didn't say you called the shop out, you know better than that, but saying he should find a shop who could loctite the bolts in is insinuating we don't know what we're doing. I simply provided the info as to why we didn't and you want to throw a couple one liners out and act like all the sudden you're somebody around here....it doesn't work that way, I've been doing this probably just about as long as you've been alive and was putting together civic's in my back yard that would shit on anything you've ever owned 13 years ago, I know hoards of idiots like you, all mouth and nothing to back it up. Step out of the shadows of your buddies and do something. You haven't earned the right to talk shit about other cars until you can build something that runs a #, you're mediocre at best and need to remember your place
    -2001 Lexus IS300

I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

you do know what insinuating is right? meaning something without saying it.... i didn't say you called the shop out, you know better than that, but saying he should find a shop who could loctite the bolts in is insinuating we don't know what we're doing. I simply provided the info as to why we didn't and you want to throw a couple one liners out and act like all the sudden you're somebody around here....it doesn't work that way, I've been doing this probably just about as long as you've been alive and was putting together civic's in my back yard that would shit on anything you've ever owned 13 years ago, I know hoards of idiots like you, all mouth and nothing to back it up. Step out of the shadows of your buddies and do something. You haven't earned the right to talk shit about other cars until you can build something that runs a #, you're mediocre at best and need to remember your place
    Wow dude, I'm older than you so go sit down and rest your back... I posted about him using a shop and also to watch so he knows it's done right.. You had problems so why follow that path.. Don't assume That I'm insinuating something I'm not, If I don't post something it's because I don't mean it in that way!!!!

Now if you go back and watch the video's I posted than you can see some of the cars I've built working at a shop.. Just because I don't own a Ford or GM POS, doesn't mean anything.. I have what I want, but thanks!!

Edit:

On a side note, I will insinuate that your a one hit wonder since the stock GTO with 200 kit is the only car you brag about, o and the bitch car in your sig which is stock and you make payments on...LMAO!!!

Go back to work young'n!!!

Later!!

Wow dude, I'm older than you so go sit down and rest your back... I posted about him using a shop and also to watch so he knows it's done right.. You had problems so why follow that path.. Don't assume That I'm insinuating something I'm not, If I don't post something it's because I don't mean it in that way!!!!

Now if you go back and watch the video's I posted than you can see some of the cars I've built working at a shop.. Just because I don't own a Ford or GM POS, doesn't mean anything.. I have what I want, but thanks!!

Edit:

On a side note, I will insinuate that your a one hit wonder since the stock GTO with 200 kit is the only car you brag about, o and the bitch car in your sig which is stock and you make payments on...LMAO!!!

Later!!

R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Just because I don't own a Ford or GM POS, doesn't mean anything..
    lol, you don't have to own a ford or pos gm to run a #....hell I've owned fords, gm's, acuras, hondas, etc and all of them, as i said, would have shit on anything you've ever owned

I have what I want, but thanks!!

yea, cause everyone WANTS a broke down pos....it might be you who needs to get back to work and get that turd fixed

and my bitch car, lol, yea i know that's what it is, represents about $650/mo back in my pocket and I assure you it isn't being saved to build a car that traps 130mph, i finally picked up a shell....and I'm going to combine your two apparent favorites....fords and a pos gm motor with some bullseye goodness hanging off the front of it
    -2001 Lexus IS300

WOW is all I can say about all this lol, I picked up a complete IRS from a 06 GTO for a steal, so the car should be back together tomorrow evening, so I will have some sxtra parts in case I need them.

On a side note the only mechanic I would take this GTO to are the guys JJSPEC I have been doing business with them for a while and I trust them and they do great work and I dont have to worry about them steering me in the wrong direction with this car. They love the car just like I do so this car will always be apart of the JJSPEC family!!!!!!

Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

lol, you don't have to own a ford or pos gm to run a #....hell I've owned fords, gm's, acuras, hondas, etc and all of them, as i said, would have shit on anything you've ever owned

yea, cause everyone WANTS a broke down pos....it might be you who needs to get back to work and get that turd fixed

and my bitch car, lol, yea i know that's what it is, represents about $650/mo back in my pocket and I assure you it isn't being saved to build a car that traps 130mph, i finally picked up a shell....and I'm going to combine your two apparent favorites....fords and a pos gm motor with some bullseye goodness hanging off the front of it
    I'm glad you know what I own, to bad you have no clue about me..

Go get some facts then come talk to me, don't insinuate (as you would say)

O.. I almost forgot, use some loctite homie so your bolts don't come loose on that next hotrod you have hopes and dreams for..

Later!!

Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    WOW is all I can say about all this lol, I picked up a complete IRS from a 06 GTO for a steal, so the car should be back together tomorrow evening, so I will have some sxtra parts in case I need them.

On a side note the only mechanic I would take this GTO to are the guys JJSPEC I have been doing business with them for a while and I trust them and they do great work and I dont have to worry about them steering me in the wrong direction with this car. They love the car just like I do so this car will always be apart of the JJSPEC family!!!!!!
    Go advertise in their section, no-one cares about that POS which GM discontinued cause they are bankrupt.... Run a number and we might care, well not really being a NA honda's run low 10's in street trim...

Street All Motor

1.Jose Bello(Pepsi) NRG/Cartel 2175lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.164 @ 132.32
    2.Loan Nguyen Prayoonto Racing 2170lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.37x @ 131.8x
    3.Leo G. LGWERKZ 2120lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.430 @ 135.09
    4.Yosolo Racing 2187lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.472 @ 129.17
    5.TBMotorworx 1910lbs Crx B-Series 10.48x @ 130.xx
    6.Tim Grey TGR 2160lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.518 @ 131.37
    7.Joel Sipes Speed Factory 2160lbs Civic EG K-series 10.522 @ 130.72
    8.Jerry Guzman Jerry Built 2xxxlbs Civic EG K-Series 10.54x @ 130.xx
    9.Randy Owens 2060lbs Civic EG H-Series 10.561 @ 130.20
    10.Mark Reis Reis Racing 2215lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.588 @ 127.69

11.Tuk 2050lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.63x @ 131.xx
    12.Jake Gavio TGR/RSTECH 2170lbs Civic EG F2K 10.640 @ 128.5x
    13.JDM Jeffrey/hollandracing 2011lbs Civic EG H-Series 10.682 @ 129.67
    14.Charm City Tuning 2160lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.72x @ 127.xx
    15.Luke 4 Piston 21xxlbs Insight k-Series 10.733 @ 127.xx
    16.Jeff Rosario 2162lbs Civic EK k-Series 10.737 @ 126.xx
    17.Brian Fisher Inline Pro Civic EG K-Series 10.777 @ 112.89
    18.Luis Acosta(ñemo)- 2160lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.800 @ 126.14
    19.Yunel Henriquez Nuni Monchi Racing 2164lbs Civic EK K-Series 10.805 @ 124.xx
    20.Tony Laughlin H2nr 2150lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.82x @ 124.xx

21.Marc Podkowik GP1 Racing 2220lbs Civic EG K-Series 10.833 @ 125.12
    22. DNR 1960lbs Crx K-Series 10.843 @ 130.92
    23.Scott (From Cali) Civic EG K-Series 10.88x @ 125.xx

IF YOU GOT BALLS THUNDERCATZ COME RUN A NA HONDA ON MOTOR!!!

I BET YOU GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT, THEN WE CAN DO MOUNTAIN RUNS, AGAIN YOUR FEELINGS WILL BE HURT!!!

HELL I'LL RUN YOU IN REVERSE AND HURT YOUR FEELINGS!!!

p.s

It seems to me that your running with the wrong crowd, every car you've had you get beat!!

"CHECK DRIVER LIGHT ON"

Later!!

LOL, mountain runs. This isn't InitialD.

Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    Trying to argue the fact that you have the fastest Honda, is like arguing the fact that you have the smallest penis.

Wow 1civic way to go all asshole there.....and those na hondas runnin 10s in "street trim" are also race cars keep in mind, and until your na civic traps 10.xx thats like me saying my car is fast cause dan mullen runs 3.8x in the 1/8th in his mustang....but carry on as you were
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Go advertise in their section, no-one cares about that POS which GM discontinued cause they are bankrupt.... Run a number and we might care, well not really being a NA honda's run low 10's in street trim...
    Here you go again cheerleading!!!! What have I told you about that ???? Apparently you have nothing to run me in because you keep hollaring about Nyce1 this Nyce1 that!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK TO YOU HAVE IN YOUR GARAGE THATS BETTER THAN MINE????? NOTHING

So know your role Bitch and get on your knees and get ready to get fucked in the ass by the long dick of the LS1!!!!

BTW why should I have to handicap my car because you honda bitches cant keep up?

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Wow 1civic way to go all asshole there l...and those na hondas runnin 10s in "street trim" are also race cars keep in mind, and until your na civic traps 10.xx thats like me saying my car is fast cause dan mullen runs 3.8x in the #/8th in his mustang....but carry on as you were
    The point was to be an ass... Sometimes you have to post on that level so people understand better..

No pun man, already posted that... He wanted to carry on so i went with it.. :idb:

Here you go again cheerleading!!!! What have I told you about that ???? Apparently you have nothing to run me in because you keep hollaring about Nyce1 this Nyce1 that!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR GARAGE THAT IS PAID FOR CAUSE I ONLY HAVE A GTO WHICH THE BANK OWNS AND IT RUNS 12's????? NOTHING

So know your role Bitch and get on your knees and get ready to get fucked in the ass by the long dick of the LS1!!!!
    Let me rephrase your question..

Umm, ok sir... I'll link you to my garage of toys, all of which are all paid for.. http://www.youtube.com/user/RUHOLY?feature=mhee

Something about you guys and these pissing matches... No i'm no baller, No I don't care for Ford mustangs and GTO's, I buy what I like at the time..
    Now, I can post pic's of the house, land, truck, 4 wheeler, etc... BUT REALLY!!!

SO go fix your car and call me out if you really think the GTO has a strong motor... If you need the kool aid to out-run my NA honda from a dig then somethings wrong...LMAO!!

I will try stretch aint nobody scared of him street tire to street tire and I will come to yo ass and run em!!!

I will run anybody you got in the ATL street tire to street tire

Let me rephrase your question..

Umm, ok sir... I'll link you to my garage of toys, all of which are all paid for.. http://www.youtube.com/user/RUHOLY?feature=mhee

Something about you guys and these pissing matches... No i'm no baller, No I don't care for Ford mustangs and GTO's, I buy what I like at the time..
    Now, I can post pic's of the house, land, truck, 4 wheeler, etc... BUT REALLY!!!

SO go fix your car and call me out if you really think the GTO has a strong motor... If you need the kool aid to out-run my NA honda from a dig then somethings wrong...LMAO!!
    Is your na 4 cylinder in a 3600 lb car? Cause anything can be fast in a 2000 lb shell...just my opinion though to each their own

I dont care that your slow ass honda revs to 9 grand, run that slow shit, I just watched that video and died laughing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gforce71 View Post
    LOL, mountain runs. This isn't InitialD.
    I'm sure you missed the sarcasm in my post since you only quoted this.. It's cool though, I'll let you slide!!

I dont care that your slow ass honda revs to 9 grand, run that slow shit, I just watched that video and died laughing!!!!
    Then put your money up!!! DIG 1/4 mile ON MOTOR " WE MEET TOMORROW TO LOCK IT UP" 200 CASH UP FRONT!!!

Is your na 4 cylinder in a 3600 lb car? Cause anything can be fast in a 2000 lb shell...just my opinion though to each their own
    Don't come in here crying about weight, who the fuck wants a 3600lb "race car"??

Each to their own homie, but the weight crap is the oldest excuse I've heard...LOL

Then put your money up!!! DIG 1/4 mile ON MOTOR

Don't come in here crying about weight, who the fuck wants a 3600lb "race car"??

Each to their own homie, but the weight crap is the oldest excuse I've heard...LOL
    This 3600lbs car went 10.62@ 130 put your lsv in a 3600lb car and I bet you run like shit lolol, just imagine if I weighed 2300 lbs

I will put my money up against your slow shit all day I wont even need the gas for that!!!!!

V8 or go home crying to your mama that you lost to a real car!!!!

Then put your money up!!! DIG 1/4 mile ON MOTOR " WE MEET TOMORROW TO LOCK IT UP" 200 CASH UP FRONT!!!

These are street cars man, if i wanted a race car i would have some gutted to hell and back shell, or even a tube chassis car, it takes real power to move a real street car, yes an na honda can be fast...but they all weigh 1800-2300 lbs with the driver

And i came in here with no excuses, i made a statement that is true dont get upset with me i have nothing against you man, even though you did call my ford a pos o wait it is

And if you are at november showdown ill have my 4000 lb street car there to play

This 3600lbs car went 10.62@ 130 put your lsv in a 3600lb car and I bet you run like shit lolol, just imagine if I weighed 2300 lbs

I will put my money up against your slow shit all day I wont even need the gas for that!!!!!

V8 or go home crying to your mama that you lost to a real car!!!!
    You never went 10.62 and I doubt that car will ever see that again, he was smart and traded it in, you should do the same..

And I'd never buy a 3600lb car to build for DD/RACE...LOL

Tell me when your ready to meet and lock this shit up!!

My shit will be ready tomorrow if need be, I'm always game to hurt a v8 owners feelings..

Here is the true street at NMRA and the rules and guidelines...now we all know most people dont drive these cars everyday on the street but hey if its true street it must be right

http://www.nmradigital.com/rules/doc...11%20Final.pdf

You my friend are a little Pee on with a frank motor and actually have the audasity to go toe to toe with a Head,Cammed, and Nitrous GTO????

Someone call the orderly 1civic has gone mad and we need to give him a shot to his ass tie him to the gurney and give him shock treatment!!!!!

These are street cars man, if i wanted a race car i would have some gutted to hell and back shell, or even a tube chassis car, it takes real power to move a real street car, yes an na honda can be fast...but they all weigh 1800-2300 lbs with the driver

And i came in here with no excuses, i made a statement that is true dont get upset with me i have nothing against you man, even though you did call my ford a pos o wait it is

And if you are at november showdown ill have my 4000 lb street car there to play
    No pun man, each to their own.. Can't hate that I go for the power to weight ratio!! I built enough v8's, hell I grew up around them.. Rebuit my first Holley when I was 8, still to this day i can rebuild carbs...LOL

Had a 351 coupe, had a ws6, both on the stuff, did the Nissan drift crap.. Just always love'd these little honda's..

Honda is my choice, has been for over 14yrs now..

You my friend are a little Pee on with a frank motor and actually have the audasity to go toe to toe with a Head,Cammed, and Nitrous GTO????

Someone call the orderly 1civic has gone mad and we need to give him a shot to his ass tie him to the gurney and give him shock treatment!!!!!
    DUDE YOU RAN 12's ON THE KOOL AID... LOL

EDIT:

Did you atleast make that 400hp pull on motor? I really hope you didn't spray to hit that number... I haven't done much research on you, but I do know you can't drive, So I already have an advantage.. Hell even if I brought a Ford Pinto out I'm sure I'd have no problem out driving your ass...
    Last edited by 1civic; 06-02-2011 at 10:08 PM.

Just accept his challenge he didn't get the nickname B.O.B. for nothing...unless of course you're concerned he might out drive you...
    Twisted Loop Racing

And like you said man to each their own...i like to make enough power to compensate for the weight

carbed v8s are for losers lol not a fan of the hesitation i like my efi lol but at showdown my slow "mostly stock" car will be there to play, and hopefully by then funds will be right so we can throw some money on some races

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    Just accept his challenge he didn't get the nickname B.O.B. for nothing...unless of course you're concerned he might out drive you...
    If I lock in 200 buks I'm not backing out... Fuck the free shit, I want money!!!

P.S
    Your call-out is coming soon so pipe down young lad..

http://youtu.be/Ot2CPojcAHA

This is me just playing around, Gave the truck the hit on street nite at twiggs

1st nite on slicks, I did ok

wtf is B.O.B? Bombs over baghdad?? lol

If I lock in 200 buks I'm not backing out... Fuck the free shit, I want money!!!

P.S
    Your call-out is coming soon so pipe down young lad..
    Hey man you earned your name and wasted my time which unlike yours is valuable.

Ps. How old am I B.O.B. ?
    Twisted Loop Racing

http://youtu.be/Ot2CPojcAHA

This is me just playing around, Gave the truck the hit on street nite at twiggs

1st nite on slicks, I did ok

wtf is B.O.B? Bombs over baghdad?? lol
    B.O.B.= Back out Bobby=1civic

I do happen to like that song though
    Twisted Loop Racing

Hey man you earned your name and wasted my time which unlike yours is valuable.

Ps. How old am I B.O.B. ?
    Wasted your time? Naw, I backed out from moseley...

As far as age, hmmm, I'd guess around the same as me, but i type what comes to mind..LOL

B.O.B.= Back out Bobby=1civic

I do happen to like that song though
    LOL thats a good one.

Well I bet when I get my car back I wont be able to find him since he is B.O.B

Wasted your time? Naw, I backed out from moseley...

As far as age, hmmm, I'd guess around the same as me, but i type what comes to mind..LOL
    Clearly...
    Twisted Loop Racing

LOL thats a good one.

Well I bet when I get my car back I wont be able to find him since he is B.O.B
    I'll find you bitch cause I'm gonna take your money on motor.. You better hide a kit somewhere in that POS cause you can't win on motor..LOL

Clearly...
    I would hope by now that you would understand the method behind my madness...

Later!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast