Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: turbo civic putting in work

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Speak English I'm not from Yonkers
    so now ur trying to be funny..... i got u vtecckidd, i got ur number....

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    this is crazy.... i post a video of one of our car at a race we had.... never said OUR CAR IS FAST, WE DA BEST IN THE GAME, WE GONNA WIN ON THE 22 AT FACEOFF....NOTHING ... i made a simple post of a run we had and this is wat it turned into.... gregg u said nice video, why couldnt u just stopped there and moved on... why the extra comments... i never wrote at the top of the video that this is how we wanted it to be down here did i? all i did was post a video... the vtecc bitch co signing with u... i left the other thread to get away from all this with the two of u guys because frankly, we cant settle it at the track.... none of u have any active cars running right now so this is all pointles

so for the last time gregg and vtecckidd, listen to this WE NOT SAYING WE ARE THE FASTEST OR THE BEST, WE ARE NOT SAYING WE ARE GODS GIFT TO ALL MOTOR, WE ARE NOT SAYING WE GONNA BEAT EVERYONE........ We just here to do wat we do... we never stayed home and start typing that everyone is afraid of the blue car, we brought the car out and nobody wanted to run the car on a few occasions... we brought my integra out and it was the same thing( dont know why with the integra).
    so to end all this i posted a video so people could watch.. it wasnt a callout video, and even if it was i dont know why yall all up in this thread talking when yall aint got no car to call out....... i talk shit with stover and josh and jody and emminno and all of them all the time, and these are people with active catrs running and it never gets to this.... but yall just always got something to say... seems like yall got something to prove and not us... at the end of the day, we have done it already, yall not even close, but thats neither here nor there....... all im saying is enjoy the video and stop talking shit in my thread.... im done with the talking... the cars will do the talking, fast or not, good times or bad times, they will speak for us... have a good evening
    LOL! stretch i'll let u know something soon, but i want to know who has the faster car(roll racing) not whos a better driver(dig runs). If i have a 15whp go kart and say let do a stupid dig to 20mph and i beat u, does that mean i have the faster ride? NO! just mean i came off the line b4 u did and u didnt have time to catch up. but whatever, i'll let you have it since you guys cant take a little shit talking................. have a nice night
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

no one cares about the past, u need to start realizing its 2011, so much has changed and u sir dont get that.

Man back in the day ALL WE DID WAS DIG RACES. No one did slicks though at most was drag radials.

Around 06 everyone just got faster with turbo cars and such that roll racing became more popular. Now it's all anyone does. I hated roll racing but that all people wanted to do. Roll racing just proves who has more Hp, dig you could beat people with more power by being a better driver
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Man back in the day ALL WE DID WAS DIG RACES. No one did slicks though at most was drag radials.
    Yep, been there done that!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    LOL! stretch i'll let u know something soon, but i want to know who has the faster car(roll racing) not whos a better driver(dig runs). If i have a 15whp go kart and say let do a stupid dig to 20mph and i beat u, does that mean i have the faster ride? NO! just mean i came off the line b4 u did and u didnt have time to catch up. but whatever, i'll let you have it since you guys cant take a little shit talking................. have a nice night
    so wat if u have a slightly faster car and we do a roll race and i have a better geared tranny than u, and im a little more responsive to the gay 3 beeps of the horn which means go, and i get out there faster than u, get to 120-130mph before u, THEN WAT??? that means i have the faster car, due to u not being able to pass me in time before the race is done ?

See ya Sunday!!!

Might even bring out 2 new contenders

The EMPIRE

so wat if u have a slightly faster car and we do a roll race and i have a better geared tranny than u, and im a little more responsive to the gay 3 beeps of the horn which means go, and i get out there faster than u, get to 120-130mph before u, THEN WAT??? that means i have the faster car, due to u not being able to pass me in time before the race is done ?
    you will be king roll racing son
    that new thing now and days
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    See ya Sunday!!!

Any All Motor cars.. I need someone to race geezzzz!!

I am no all motor guy. I hate them.

The EMPIRE

I am no all motor guy. I hate them.
    I know, my shits slow.. LOL

so now ur trying to be funny..... i got u vtecckidd, i got ur number....
    Not trying, that WAS funny.

Come on you smiled a little

You new York people need to take it as much as you dish it
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Not trying, that WAS funny.

Come on you smiled a little

You new York people need to take it as much as you dish it

They do but you started off all wrong!!! LMAO......

Certified Gearhead

See ya Sunday!!!

thats wats up james..... sunday should be good.... boosted cars ???

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya

The EMPIRE

If u can take the 3 gay ass beeps, i'll take the sissy ass arm drops
    Last edited by 112480; 05-17-2011 at 08:35 AM.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    They do but you started off all wrong!!! LMAO......
    Shit cant tell.....................
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

so wat if u have a slightly faster car and we do a roll race and U have a better geared tranny than ME, and U ARE a little more responsive to the gay 3 beeps of the horn which means go, and U get out there faster than ME, get to 120-130mph before ME, THEN WAT??? that means U have the faster car, due to ME not being able to pass U in time before the race is done ?

fixed
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Certified Gearhead

i clearly see the level the convo is on...so i refrain from conversing with u any longer..... when u have something worth talking about holla at me, until then................................

Certified Gearhead

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya
    hey james i heard its suppose to rain in montgomery on sunday?

i clearly see the level the convo is on...so i refrain from conversing with u any longer..... when u have something worth talking about holla at me, until then................................
    whoa whoa whoa stretch. U said it, NOT me............................... blame yourself.

so wat if u have a slightly faster car and we do a roll race and U have a better geared tranny than ME, and U ARE a little more responsive to the gay 3 beeps of the horn which means go, and U get out there faster than ME, get to 120-130mph before ME, THEN WAT??? that means U have the faster car, due to ME not being able to pass U in time before the race is done ?

U said this. NOT me................. you should look in the mirror first dog. PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

30% chance of rain..

hey james i heard its suppose to rain in montgomery on sunday?
    yeah weather isnt looking good so far
    -www.usedbarcode.net

well its 30% chance of isolated storms, but its Tuesday so i would just keep an eye on it. It could go either way at this point
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by *EFilliated* View Post
    no one cares about the past, u need to start realizing its 2011, so much has changed and u sir dont get that.
    isnt it past your curfew kid?

Now youre just attacking me to be on the bandwagon.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA Member

what is it with you guys and roll races? i mean i have nothing against it but why is it that you almost insist on a roll? but also why must a run be with slicks? i built a streeet car. no it don't have slicks. but i'd run whether roll or dig.

Quote Originally Posted by merkd-ya View Post
    what is it with you guys and roll races? i mean i have nothing against it but why is it that you almost insist on a roll? but also why must a run be with slicks? i built a streeet car. no it don't have slicks. but i'd run whether roll or dig.
    I have a street car, but spinning is not winning!!...LOL

Roll racing became popular like is said when about 5 years ago EVERYONE was turbo. Well the FWD cars didnt want to run digs because they either broke, or spun in place because most of the drivers couldnt...well......drive.

So people started doing roll racing.

And then , the "spots" got way too hot because it used to be 5-10 people showed up, we raced, we left. Then it became fast and furious and 50-75 people would show up, do burnouts, be obnoxious, so it got way too hard to keep it low key.

Honestly i think it just got to the point that people got too scared of getting caught, and roll racing is way easier. Like i said if youre doing 40-120 roll on the highway, as long as you get under 90mph when you see a cop youre usually fine. Worst thing youll get is a speeding ticket. If you do dig runs, you are stopped in the middle of an industrial area at 2am doing 50mph, they are gonna get you. Period.

It just became easier IMO and safer.

But in the 10 years i street raced, i NEVER EVER saw a FWD honda want to run with slicks on the street. Its too dangerous, and even if your car is sitting still its an automatic drag racing ticket
    -www.usedbarcode.net

i did digs vs ivan and Nemo with BFGs, but not full slicks
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Digs dont HAVE to be on slicks. Thats just a "select few" guys tire of choice. And it doesnt just HAVE to be about roll races. you can actually have both, but both parties have to agree on both. But in MOST cases(not all) the dig guys will not consent to a roll race. See to them roll racing is stupid,dumb,boring and gay. to the guys that do roll racing BOTH ways are fun, hence guys who are all about digs runs are closed minded. Now of course you cant say ALL of them are. Take 1civic for example. He PERFERS dig runs BUT IN NO WAY are afraid or intimidated by a roll race and will do either race. So to guys like him, u have to give respect b/c they cover both areas.

Now others................................ well you know. Basically DIG=better driver, ROLLS=FASTER car. This is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE!

Why do u think u see more roll races? even against the v8's or the lambos or ferrari's etc etc? Sure the are plenty of dig video with lambos, vipers and such, but ARE WAAAAAYYYYY more vids of roll races. The proof is there. youtube,streetfire etc etc etc
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

IA Member

k i see. well mines rwd :-) import/domestic and not all motor... then agian it's not finished i'm not talking shit LOL

Mike i've had a lot of luck with the ET street II's.. Now given I've never made BIG turbo power, I have spray'd.. Only in the 240 did I street race with a full slick, but the car was unloaded then loaded after the race.. Any advantage I'll take even with risk!!

With money on deck, well that's a no brain'er!! Why run with a handicap? If your car spins, then you could lose!!

AND yes we take risk each day getting out of bed, yes the track is safer, but we will always have street racing..

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Mike i've had a lot of luck with the ET street II's.. Now given I've never made BIG turbo power, I have spray'd.. Only in the 240 did I street race with a full slick, but the car was unloaded then loaded after the race.. Any advantage I'll take even with risk!!
    I should say im referring to FWD CARS ONLY. RWD is totally different. You can run ET streets on the back of a 240 and cut 1.5 60fts all day long and still be able to steer your car and drive it. But try rolling out on 24.5s in a FWD NA Honda with 5psi of pressure and see how fast that bad boy turns lol

With money on deck, well that's a no brain'er!! Why run with a handicap? If your car spins, then you could lose!!
    I never raced for money, so i never saw the need to put myself in that position. I either raced from a dig and if i spun, oh well, if i lost, oh well. I tried to give myself the best advantage possible, but i never was hard up to win so bad id risk putting myself in a bad position. If i ever street raced a RWD car then i would have no problem running ET Streets.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Roll racing became popular like is said when about 5 years ago EVERYONE was turbo. Well the FWD cars didnt want to run digs because they either broke, or spun in place because most of the drivers couldnt...well......drive.
    exactly but does that mean their car is slower than the other guys....HELL NO! How does a 12.5 sec EVO gets his ass handed to him by a 13.9sec civic on the highway? Simple EVO=better driver, civic=FASTER car.

And then , the "spots" got way too hot because it used to be 5-10 people showed up, we raced, we left. Then it became fast and furious and 50-75 people would show up, do burnouts, be obnoxious, so it got way too hard to keep it low key.
    LOL! AHHH MEMORIES! Mount Industrial blvd, Southside(riverdale, pass the tracks in jonesboro,Stockbridge;beside where brandsmart is now), Moreland a.k.a THE HOLE!!! Northside off Barrett pkwy, shit we even did light to light!, over on the eastside in Fucking decatur dog! Litonia Indsutrial blvd!, WESTSIDE/South off camp creek(in certain spots) etc etc etc!

WE'VE DONE IT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO DIGS!

Honestly i think it just got to the point that people got too scared of getting caught, and roll racing is way easier. Like i said if youre doing 40-120 roll on the highway, as long as you get under 90mph when you see a cop youre usually fine. Worst thing youll get is a speeding ticket. If you do dig runs, you are stopped in the middle of an industrial area at 2am doing 50mph, they are gonna get you. Period.
    EXACTLY! WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????? ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in the 10 years i street raced, i NEVER EVER saw a FWD honda want to run with slicks on the street. Its too dangerous, and even if your car is sitting still its an automatic drag racing ticket
    LOL! They'll find out soon enough! Then i guess they will see why Ga is "so special"
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Fulton industrial, Boat Rock, Old Peachtree, parts of satellite blvd, Winter Chapel, Moreland Ave, 138, etc etc etc list goes on and on.

The dumbest spot i ever raced at was IIRC where 138 hits an intersection at the Ingles. We would line up on the red light and race on Green down 138. Usually on Sunday nights. Cops never bothered us because of that club down the street that people were jamming to get in.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I speak of both FWD and RWD since I've raced in both.. My 240 made some respectable power on the 150 pill, and the trans am, well it was never dyno'd and I never spray'd more than 100 on her.. To me there is much more sway in the RWD on full slicks, I'm not worried about driving FWD on slicks, nor do i make any big numbers so I would pick slicks if second party agree'd..

I see your point though Mike, but understand when money is only the line you want all odds in you favor, hints the reason people jump the start!! remember chase is a race!! LOL

But yes people I'm not trying to brag, but I've done both RWD, FWD, Digs, and Rolls on bikes and in cars.. For Money and for no money!!

Fulton industrial, Boat Rock, Old Peachtree, parts of satellite blvd, Winter Chapel, Moreland Ave, 138, etc etc etc list goes on and on.

The dumbest spot i ever raced at was IIRC where 138 hits an intersection at the Ingles. We would line up on the red light and race on Green down 138. Usually on Sunday nights. Cops never bothered us because of that club down the street that people were jamming to get in.
    Shit the dumbest spot for us was light to light from the tail end of Memorial Drive and stop doing it about a mile or so b4 the jail! LOL! like the police wasnt on the WHOLE memorial dive! Oh and hwy 78 used to be the shit too! I remember the NOPI shop off hwy 78 and when they had car shows there, we raced off the light in THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! Shit that was stupid! at least it was on the weekend! LOL!

Flake mills road in decatur and parts in ellenwood, i.e RIVER ROAD! etc etc
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

I guess my overall point is the NY guys are in for some boring nights because

1) Almost none of the honda guys run for money
    2) there are VERY FEW fast NA cars, most runs 14s at best. Especially ones that go out to the "spots".
    3) Theres maybe 5 on here that are respectable and fast, or worth racing, and almost all of them will not run for money, they will run for fun
    4) there only hope is running the domestic guys, and good luck with that.
    5) there is prob some turbo cars, but they only run roll races, which NY said they dont like doing
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Boatrock, buffington, bufford, south fulton, the docks, the lot, moreland, grant rd... O they joys all these names bring back!!
    I could list some more, but all the real racers know anyways!!

2) there are VERY FEW fast NA cars, most runs 14s at best. Especially ones that go out to the "spots".
    3) Theres maybe 5 on here that are respectable and fast, or worth racing, and almost all of them will not run for money, they will run for fun
    5) there is prob some turbo cars, but they only run roll races, which NY said they dont like doing
    eh mike, its like talking to a brick wall, LOL!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

This is so true and one of the reason I stopped going out, well that and the people who like to follow just to watch!!
    Atlanta got big fast, but cops cracked down..

The Hole is very well know, and I heard they run on the week days now.. LOL I rode by one night while looking for a car, and BAM guy come over the hill.. Luckly I had the flashers on and he switched back to his lane!! I stayed for a little bit to watch, posted up beside me was APD.. Funny shit down in those parts!!!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast