Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vteckidd vs OSUPatrick Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss View Post
    This is a horrible attempt at making an argument for your side.

You just ran a car that is very capable of running in the 12's, and is also very capable of easily trapping over 110mph.

Yet you still want everyone to believe your car is 14.1@98mph. Good God man, not everyone on this site is as fucking stupid as you are.
    the vette should be low 13 sec car(pending the mods)plus ur on the hwy where a vette should be at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss View Post
    This is a horrible attempt at making an argument for your side.

You just ran a car that is very capable of running in the 12's, and is also very capable of easily trapping over 110mph.

Yet you still want everyone to believe your car is 14.1@98mph. Good God man, not everyone on this site is as fucking stupid as you are.
    Cool so everyone at commerce in your mind should run a second to 2 seconds faster

makes sense.

So now I sandbag my crx and thus vette that ran 13.8s all night was sandbagging too.

Makes total sense
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    I ASKED him what it's rated at, fucktard.

My opinion of what that car should run is based on what I've seen them run and the power that car makes. Time slips on Honda-tech, here, IRL, etc.
    waka flaka flame

I Am, A Stunt Man

Was kidding about Sandbagging haha

And now the revised version haha

I'm deff down for some, it's not a problem for me to meet up cause he doesn't live that far from me, and I've personally seem his car and what he had, I know him and we talked about it before at mainstream when I went and picked up parts from him! I just wanna do it for fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
    great steal , its like a sore dick ,ya cant beat it!

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL View Post
    waka flaka flame
    wtf does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mach'N'U View Post
    wtf does that mean?
    He's a rapper.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blktyprgrl View Post
    first: its not exactly the best sound quality....... and the vid is taken from the vette, so... you're hearing BOTH cars, BOTH shifting at different times and wind noise. How exactly can you pick out the engine noise from the Honda?
    It's probably because a LS1 sounds different from a B18c5.

second: i know the engine. it does not cut in and out. Trust me, I personally know this. It's MY old engine, it's run at RA, CMP, VIR, Roebling and Rockingham with no issues what-so-ever.
    He's done stuff that needs new tuning. It doesn't matter if it had 215 psi on each cylinder and 5% on a leak down test when you had it... I'm referring to a air:fuel problem, assfuck.

third: why are trying to argue with someone over how fast THEIR car is? Who gives a shit what your opinion is? Just because some random person on the internet post some numbers you think is right, doesnt mean every car should run that "special" number. And you cant even compare it to your own car, ever car is different and every car owner knows what their car can run. period. It doesnt matter what you think it SHOULD run. What the hell do you know anyway?
    He's calling his 12 second car a 14 second car, I'm calling him out on it. LOL.

What do I know? I know what a C5 runs and I know what an ITR swapped CRX with a B16 transmission runs. I have a Camaro, but I've had other cars... don't be ignorant.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

mikes crx does NOT run 12,s..its fast but its not a 12 second car..id say on slicks on a good day with a lighter driver the car MIGHT run mid to low 13s..Which is still slow..lol..

IA Member

It's probably because a LS1 sounds different from a B18c5.
    Agreed, but overlapped on a cell phone camera, you can tell the difference?

He's done stuff that needs new tuning. It doesn't matter if it had 215 psi on each cylinder and 5% on a leak down test when you had it... I'm referring to a air:fuel problem, assfuck.
    and, you honestly think that a person that's been doing this since before your balls dropped doesnt know that he would need re-tune after making mods?? just because you're too broke to tune your own POS doesnt mean he cant.
    His graphs are posted all over the forums, read a little. you get all your precious knowledge about what his car should be from there, why not read the dyno graphs?
    and, classy move calling a girl an assfuck... i refrained from calling you the douchebag that you are.

He's calling his 12 second car a 14 second car, I'm calling him out on it. LOL.
    soooo... point is??
    What do I know? I know what a C5 runs and I know what an ITR swapped CRX with a B16 transmission runs. I have a Camaro, but I've had other cars... don't be ignorant.
    and is this from personal experience or you just believe everything you read in SuperStreet?

Evan you're retarded if you think I wouldn't tune my car after I do major mods. My graph is all over th fucking Internet.

You guys claims are hysterical. All cars must be created the same.

I know what my car was running the night at commerce . I know what it's capable of. IMO it's mid 13s maybe low 13 on slicks.

Period
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Evan you're retarded if you think I wouldn't tune my car after I do major mods. My graph is all over th fucking Internet.

You guys claims are hysterical. All cars must be created the same.

I know what my car was running the night at commerce . I know what it's capable of. IMO it's mid 13s maybe low 13 on slicks.

Period

LOLOLOL. I NEVER once said your car wasn't re-tuned, but I did imply the re-tune isn't even close to perfect. Might not even be the actual tune. I don't think you're dumb, I know you know to re-tune a car after cams

Quote Originally Posted by blcktyprgrl
    blah blah blah
    Men are talking, get back to the kitchen damnit.

Period
    And what was the DA that night? Probably at least 2500 because by the time it goes below that in Commerce, it's winter time.

Just sayin.

Mine's the red one.

C5.

Like i have always said, my car on a good day is a HIGH 13 second car. Hopefully this shuts all the "he downplays his car" talk bullshit.

And hopefully the guys saying "its a low 12 second car " will shut up as well.
    i dont know about times on your car but i will say, it looks like your crx runs damn good .your crx is not slow looks like alot of fun,nice race too.
    Last edited by THEONE; 09-28-2009 at 08:19 PM.
    yes i am....

LOLOLOL. I NEVER once said your car wasn't re-tuned, but I did imply the re-tune isn't even close to perfect. Might not even be the actual tune. I don't think you're dumb, I know you know to re-tune a car after cams

Men?!?!? Aren't you fucking 18 or 19 dude?

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL View Post
    Men?!?!? Aren't you fucking 18 or 19 dude?

Men, as in penis and nuts. By nuts, I mean the things of mine you won't get off of.

Men, as in penis and nuts. By nuts, I mean the things of mine you won't get off of.
    lol
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

looks slow. its just the crx gear ratios that one this one

After researching the vids... I'd say that Mike is shifting at 13,200 RPMs. He's been doing this (racing) for a while, so Scotty wouldn't lead him by more than 1 RPM so the shift-light is prob set to somewhere around 13,199.

Also - it appears that Mike has the fastest CRX on Earth... PERIOD. With a good driver and better tuner (Scotty hasn't tuned many cars, so is probably clueless on Acuras) is easily capable of running 11.90s on DRs... and 11.50s on slicks and trapping 146 mph in a headwind.

It also appears that Mike knows nothing, and his tuner needs more experience tuning lightly modded stock motors w/ some mild bumpsticks and a few aftermarket valves and springs... you know, since the car was "breaking up" yet still pulling a stock AUTOMATIC C5 from a roll... we KNOW those are 10 sec cars EASY.

SYNOPSIS: Mike is God - and wants the ENTIRE INTERNET to know that he can sandbag w/ the best of them... this is b/c he engages in SOOO many illegals a week that he must keep the performance of this super-built machine top secret. That's why this video was accidentally leaked on the internet by some1 other than himself (poor Mike) for EVERY1 to see how he purposely detuned the car to make the race close.

Patrick --- you're lucky the "real" tune wasn't loaded or you would have REALLY gotten drug. Now you know... "grown men shouldn't fuck with Kidd's".

/thread
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

vette's get my dick hard now thats all! thank you good bye..
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

Cool so everyone at commerce in your mind should run a second to 2 seconds faster

makes sense.

So now I sandbag my crx and thus vette that ran 13.8s all night was sandbagging too.

Makes total sense
    hey mike, my car ran a 13.4 at reynolds. lets shut up the haters when i pull you about a car length. sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by collins View Post
    hey mike, my car ran a 13.4 at reynolds. lets shut up the haters when i pull you about a car length. sound good?

You should know that SDR runs 1-2 seconds faster than the actual time.

We have some slow cars

she knows more about cars/engines that either of us

just FYI
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by collins View Post
    sounds good PM me
    -www.usedbarcode.net

SUPERMAN

I'd say the crx looks like around a mid to high 13 second car like he say's it is, just from the video. Really hard to tell though cause the races were to short.

Good close runs anyway.....
    (SRT EQUIPPED) It's Just A Neon...
    1/4mile= 11.21 @ 127mph 2.0 60ft
    The Boost Is Strong With This One.

If You Can't Say Anything Nice,
    "Then Go F**k Yourself"!!!

Good runs and vids.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtquickgt00 View Post
    my car is an automatic my overdrive button wasnt working during the dyno i fixed it afterwards. i live out towards cartersville and me and ted were messig around the hole way to powder springs so he converter was hot also... after i dynoed it i puyt it back to stock and it felt stronger and my wheels bent on the pass. side hell fr what it was ying on th dyno ican still manage to get a 14.00 in the 1/4

wow, i'm sorry you've never met a real girl that understood what you love, but its funny you're stupid about what your opinoins are just go back to fucking some ia ho's and let them ride out with dicks on their forehead, when you want to meet a real girl who loves to drive an knows more than you do and you're ok with it, call me.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Truthfully IMO both cars are faster than their best times, but they are claiming their cars for what they ran rather than "should run etc..". When I talked to Patrick about 2 weeks ago he said the best he did at the track was 13.8 @101. A while back I ran the sentra for the first time at commerce, first go at it I ripped the shift linkage mount in two, from running stock suspension/ stock 185/60/14 touring tires pulling a 17.07 with a 3.72 60' @ 98.86. With fucking up the sentra from the first pass and having 1st where 3rd used to be and losing 5th and reverse I lined up for the second run, launched at 1800rpm granny shifting it to a 14.09 with a 2.313 60' bouncing off the revlimiter in 3rd going through the line at 101.22. With a driver mod, I think it would have trapped atleast 102. Those times were 20whp ago. I know for you 3000lbs cars 20whp may not seem too noticeable, but for a 2000lb car its night and day. The sentra now while using the same suspension/tires I would guess could trap 105+ not to mention if it had suspention DR's/Slicks. Despite that fact Mike pulled about a car on me a few weeks back from a 40-100. Im not gonna mention what I think Mikes car should run. I see it as what we actually ran. Both Mike and I's best time was 14.1. Patrick ran a best trap of 101 matching my 101. Should they be faster, maybe. Is there proof that they are faster than stated? Nope

Good vids mike.. We need to run soon. LOL I was hoping to get some in the other night but damn Kennesaw Mt roads an that damn Ford Explorer.
    ASAP NorthWest Ga Chapter VP
    www.ASAPCarClub.com

Kennesaw MEET Check it out>>>>> http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=250694

Banned

nice videos. Finally some racing going on.

wow, i'm sorry you've never met a real girl that understood what you love, but its funny you're stupid about what your opinoins are just go back to fucking some ia ho's and let them ride out with dicks on their forehead, when you want to meet a real girl who loves to drive an knows more than you do and you're ok with it, call me.

This post has reached maximum estrogen content level allowed on ImportAtlanta killsforum.

Since Mike knows the guy, obviously this was all staged to hide the fact he has 10sec car.

LOL, all I see is Mike wanting to run his car. But it seems if he wins, he's sandbagging, if he loses he's still sandbagging.

"I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

IA Member

ps this was witten by blktyprgrl

Certified Gearhead

the call me part almost looked like you were wanting a date o.O
    K-What?!?!

im ready to run anyone anywhere

Collins PM me, friendly run, me an you anytime anywhere
    -www.usedbarcode.net

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

This thread is so funny

mike your heavy pig of a crx should run my pos ef which ran a 14 flat some years ago at commerce

on a cold day you *should* be in the 12's or just powershift it like Tom on some slicks

I think my hatch is in the 13's now but a 13.1 is a long way off from a 13.9 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Banned

Since Mike knows the guy, obviously this was all staged to hide the fact he has 10sec car.

LOL, all I see is Mike wanting to run his car. But it seems if he wins, he's sandbagging, if he loses he's still sandbagging.
    never thought of it that way.

IA Member

This post has reached maximum estrogen content level allowed on ImportAtlanta killsforum.
    catnip, i will run you and i will beat you...does that make your dick shrivel up

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

Beat me to it dammit. Not a 10 sec car tho, it's way faster lol.

Didn't this callout started like, some random guy from TX got the impression of Vteckidd being a douche and blabering about his CRX at TFS then called him out? Both acting like strangers.

Now Mike comes around saying he knows the guy, and saw him run up & down Commerece ? I LOLEd because it was the post where he told Brad (Lankoss), "you set yourself up" haha. I am just saying what i read .

I thought $1000 runs would have been more action packed and down nasty, but anyway nice vids .

im ready to run anyone anywhere

Collins PM me, friendly run, me an you anytime anywhere
    Friendly run at SDR when you finally get out there... not asking for a special trip just for me. I'll be on street tires, I don't care what you run on. I've lost to just intake LS1 cars, so you shouldn't have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by blktyprgrl View Post
    catnip, i will run you and i will beat you...does that make your dick shrivel up
    lol. You'll beat my geared stock camaro? How will you ever accomplish this impossible mission, this is unfathomable.

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
    Beat me to it dammit. Not a 10 sec car tho, it's way faster lol.

Didn't this callout started like, some random guy from TX got the impression of Vteckidd being a douche and blabering about his CRX at TFS then called him out? Both acting like strangers.

Now Mike comes around saying he knows the guy, and saw him run up & down Commerece ? I am just saying what i read .

Nice vids.
    lmao

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast