Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To the dumbass kid that drives the black SRT-4 in Douglasville

Unknown

if its the guy i think it is he was revving at an empty parked car at arbor place one day

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok82
    if its the guy i think it is he was revving at an empty parked car at arbor place one day
    GGGGGAAAAAAYYYYY.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason..
    Srt-4 neons 240sx and mustang owners are in the same category imo..
    and i know 2 of the biggest douchebags that drive 305Z's, every car has there own set of dumbasses that drive them and plus it dosnt help us any when 98% of car enthusiasts hate on our cars

Certified Gearhead

Lol I know the guy with srt-4 in his haircut. This is his car but I'm not sure if its the same one you see in D-Ville cuz he lives in norcross.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -l_1409c51409c54c40b8eae83356e20530-jpg  

i thought he had stock FMIC

I'm sure thats not the same kid. I should shave TSi into my head and go to the Varsity. Seems like it might be the new cool thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by GOT_PURP
    blow him a kiss next time... that'll either piss him off and make him want to fight, or make him stay away cause he'll think you're a homo...
    It's true though. I've done it to people. Drive 'em nuts. Even better when you do it to their girls/wives.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    It's true though. I've done it to people. Drive 'em nuts. Even better when you do it to their girls/wives.

-Ant.
    x3 i have done that too and its a great reaction they give. It kinda looks like this

ATL's Slow3st DSM!!! Ronsam2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSiFTW
    I'm sure thats not the same kid. I should shave TSi into my head and go to the Varsity. Seems like it might be the new cool thing to do.
    Hahaha...funny thing is the guy that shaved SRT-4 into his head actually lives right down the street and he once used to own a black 1992 Fwd Tsi that had a 20g and only made like 220whp. Don't ever tell him he is slow though, he will literally get furious...LOL. He tried so hard to be fast with the Tsi, then since that didn't go well and he realized that DSMs aren't reliable if you don't treat them well, he got the SRT. He is only 16 after all...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12