Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday night

Oh yeah Stone, your car makes horrible horsepower....hell, 1200 - 1300whp cars are EVERYWHERE. 1200 is the new 200, didn't you know?

My God, just because these cars EXIST, or you know a buddy, or whatever....doesn't mean they're common. In fact, it's pretty rare to even see a 600+rwhp car on the street. Even when we go to Barrett or anywhere else, it's VERY rare (and most the time non-existant) to see someone making that kind of power. Going to Boatrock is a different story, but I don't really consider that "driving around on the street."

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
    Oh yeah Stone, your car makes horrible horsepower....hell, 1200 - 1300whp cars are EVERYWHERE. 1200 is the new 200, didn't you know?

My God, just because these cars EXIST, or you know a buddy, or whatever....doesn't mean they're common. In fact, it's pretty rare to even see a 600+rwhp car on the street. Even when we go to Barrett or anywhere else, it's VERY rare (and most the time non-existant) to see someone making that kind of power. Going to Boatrock is a different story, but I don't really consider that "driving around on the street."
    Your up nice and early today. =) And yeah i'm not talking about garage queens or trailer queens, I am talking about actually driving on the street. They have tags and everything. It just depends where you live, thats all. I just dont like the statement that there is only 10 cars that make his kinda horsepower that drive on the street. Thats a dumb statement and you and I both know it. He didnt say daily drivers in his orginal post neither. He just said drivin' on the street. Thats not difficult for a car thats old school, it doesnt have to pass emissions. And im not saying that there is 150 out there. But there is definetly more then 10 street drivin' cars that make his power, whatever his power is. I thought his car was in the 800 horsepower range?? I didnt know it was making in the 1k+....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T.S
    I just dont like the statement that there is only 10 cars that make his kinda horsepower that drive on the street. Thats a dumb statement and you and I both know it. He didnt say daily drivers in his orginal post neither. He just said drivin' on the street. ....
    i didnt think i had to exain everythingi said to you in great detail. i guess im going to have to for you to undersatnd conversation.....some things are left betwen the lines

Quote Originally Posted by btstone
    i didnt think i had to exain everythingi said to you in great detail. i guess im going to have to for you to undersatnd conversation.....some things are left betwen the lines

hahah come on brandon you know interwebz is serious biznezz! No worries... Is your s2k making in the 4 digits??

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.
    Your up nice and early today. =) And yeah i'm not talking about garage queens or trailer queens, I am talking about actually driving on the street. They have tags and everything. It just depends where you live, thats all. I just dont like the statement that there is only 10 cars that make his kinda horsepower that drive on the street. Thats a dumb statement and you and I both know it. He didnt say daily drivers in his orginal post neither. He just said drivin' on the street. Thats not difficult for a car thats old school, it doesnt have to pass emissions. And im not saying that there is 150 out there. But there is definetly more then 10 street drivin' cars that make his power, whatever his power is. I thought his car was in the 800 horsepower range?? I didnt know it was making in the 1k+....
    He never said there were only 10, he just said HE KNEW about 10 that could drive on the street with that power.

Either way, you're NOT going to find these cars just cruising around on a normal basis. I'm not trying to defend Btstone (although I'd put money on him having the S2000 out as often as he can), but these really high hp cars aren't out on a normal basis...even if they ARE around the area.

lets not lie about anything Hunter. you gave me 2 lengths and the move. i guess you are kinda scared so you lie and try to take a length back. plus, you strted this shit talking. i just called you out and showed how much a bitch you are. so you get all mad and try to post in my threads..

LOL. my HP is avereage. i know about 10 other cars that can drive on the street with my power. WOW, you are showing how much of a dumbass you are with every post.
    Ok, 2 lenghts. Dosn't matter. Your hp is low. I was driving around town and everywhere else with 900rwhp to the ground daily!This was over 2 years ago.
    The people I hang out with usually make close to at as well, so yes your car is average these days. Get used to it!

98 Trans Am, 427LSX,94mm Turbo
    Thanks to Josh@ Kentucky Turbo for the Turbo Setup

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter02SS
    Ok, 2 lenghts. Dosn't matter. Your hp is low. I was driving around town and everywhere else with 900rwhp to the ground daily!This was over 2 years ago.
    The people I hang out with usually make close to at as well, so yes your car is average these days. Get used to it!
    well get used to me calling u a dumbass. With statements like that, u are looking extra dumb. And u need 1300whp to make up that 10 ton tank u drive and no driving skill. I am gonna make u pay for those 2 lengths and the jump you gave up

and avg is a sum devided by the total number that were added to get the sum. I think the avg is prob close to 300hp. Dumbass

well get used to me calling u a dumbass. With statements like that, u are looking extra dumb. And u need 1300whp to make up that 10 ton tank u drive and no driving skill. I am gonna make u pay for those 2 lengths and the jump you gave up

and avg is a sum devided by the total number that were added to get the sum. I think the avg is prob close to 300hp. Dumbass

LMAO, I am not the dumbass who spent $60grand on a 4 cylinder to make 700hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the true" Dumbass!"

Banned

U will be the dumbass who will get embarassed by this Honda u know nothing about but continue to disrespect. Keep running that dick sucker. It's only gonna make it worse when post the video to all ur fav sights. Lol. With all the dumbass quotes u make.

U will be the dumbass who will get embarassed by this Honda u know nothing about but continue to disrespect. Keep running that dick sucker. It's only gonna make it worse when post the video to all ur fav sights. Lol. With all the dumbass quotes u make.
    I am sorry? What is to know about a 700hp honda? Oh wait, you may spray it with some nitrous as well?? I am shaking in my boosts now!!LOL.
    No disrespect. It's just the truth. Sorry you can't handle the truth!

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

HP is just a dyno number doesn't mean the car runs worth of damn. I can vouch for Hunters car is has ran good number at the track and i'm sure the new one will run even better. Sorry but that S2000 will get its ass handed to him. Can't beat cubic inch no matter what people say especially with the same power adders.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    HP is just a dyno number doesn't mean the car runs worth of damn. I can vouch for Hunters car is has ran good number at the track and i'm sure the new one will run even better. Sorry but that S2000 will get its ass handed to him. Can't beat cubic inch no matter what people say especially with the same power adders.
    I'm gonna breAk off in that 1300hp piece of shit. U should have never given me 2 and tje move. Everyone will be shocked and u will be trying to sell that piece if shit u paid too much money for.

I hope that if this ever goes down... You guys will go out and have a beer afterwards. And not talk so much trash no matter which way it goes.

I hope that if this ever goes down... You guys will go out and have a beer afterwards. And not talk so much trash no matter which way it goes.
    Btstone doesn't drink, but knowing the guy.....I'm sure he'll end up being friendly with Hunter afterwards. I normally don't like shit talkers, but Btstone is the same in person and you very quickly end up loving him for what you thought you hated him for lol

Btstone doesn't drink, but knowing the guy.....I'm sure he'll end up being friendly with Hunter afterwards. I normally don't like shit talkers, but Btstone is the same in person and you very quickly end up loving him for what you thought you hated him for lol
    this was a no homo post right...

I'm gonna breAk off in that 1300hp piece of shit. U should have never given me 2 and tje move. Everyone will be shocked and u will be trying to sell that piece if shit u paid too much money for.
    Yup, you get 2 and the move. You are moving up one car and I am moving back one car! That won't be 1300hp it will be 1300rwhp!!! None the less, hope your tranny holds together, since it can't seem to make it off the dyno!

That's the difference between you and me. I build stuff that is already proven on the track and street. You build stuff to try to be different, which in turn is ok, but it cost alot more to be different, especially for only 700-800hp!

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    Best post of the day
    -If You Own A Honda And Say "Headers", Go Jump Off Bridge...........

Banned

Yup, you get 2 and the move. You are moving up one car and I am moving back one car! That won't be 1300hp it will be 1300rwhp!!! None the less, hope your tranny holds together, since it can't seem to make it off the dyno!

That's the difference between you and me. I build stuff that is already proven on the track and street. You build stuff to try to be different, which in turn is ok, but it cost alot more to be different, especially for only 700-800hp!
    you are not backing up a car length from the light. U get no extra time for your turbo to work. U are not gonna try that shit with me. I know how turbos work. U stage at the light like normal. U are gonna pay for giving mr 2 and the move

you are not backing up a car length from the light. U get no extra time for your turbo to work. U are not gonna try that shit with me. I know how turbos work. U stage at the light like normal. U are gonna pay for giving mr 2 and the move
    Sorry. I made the callout, I make the rules of the lenghts givin, not you!
    I only except cash!!:boobies:

How do you do car lengths at a track??

Banned

Banned

Fuck your call out. I make the rules mr 1300whp. Take them or find another Honda. And bring cash if u do it my way. I don't accept Amex

So this is going to be a really dumb question since I have a turbo, but whats the difference with you getting to go 2 cars forward and him 1 back and you 1 forward?? Can someone explain it to me... please.

So this is going to be a really dumb question since I have a turbo, but whats the difference with you getting to go 2 cars forward and him 1 back and you 1 forward?? Can someone explain it to me... please.
    Shorter distance for Btstone to go, which means less time that Hunter is in full boost.

but he is still getting 2 lengths... man i really feel like a retard right now..

Shorter distance for Btstone to go, which means less time that Hunter is in full boost.
    Not really, I will be at full boost by the 60ft. mark. Leaving the line with 8psi.

Fuck your call out. I make the rules mr 1300whp. Take them or find another Honda. And bring cash if u do it my way. I don't accept Amex
    You make the rules??? LMAO!!! Whatever crybaby. Have it your way.
    Your still going to lose, so it dosn't really matter to me!lol!

but he is still getting 2 lengths... man i really feel like a retard right now..
    Yes, but the FINISH line is not moving. So with Btstone being 2 cars up, he actually has LESS distance to travel, than if he were 1 car up, with Hunter 1 car back (even though at the START the separation is the same).

Hunter has a massive HP advantage over Btstone, but also has a big turbo.....so, the longer distance he has, the better it is for his car.

With Btstone 2 cars up, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft. With Btstone 1 up, and Hunter 1 back, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft + 1 car length. That means his trap speed will be higher by the end of the track, than if he started with Btstone 2 cars out.

Yes, but the FINISH line is not moving. So with Btstone being 2 cars up, he actually has LESS distance to travel, than if he were 1 car up, with Hunter 1 car back (even though at the START the separation is the same).

Hunter has a massive HP advantage over Btstone, but also has a big turbo.....so, the longer distance he has, the better it is for his car.

With Btstone 2 cars up, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft. With Btstone 1 up, and Hunter 1 back, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft + 1 car length. That means his trap speed will be higher by the end of the track, than if he started with Btstone 2 cars out.

Very well said!
    Last edited by SmackedInATL; 06-27-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: fix quoting

Just a question, but won't it be harder to launch the car at full potential if set out two cars from the line? Wouldn't think it would be as prepped 10-20 feet past the line. Yes, I know that it is still sticky and it is still prepped and a decent place to take off, but wouldn't be as good as the going off the line.

Just a question, dumb or not.
    Back to being stock and slow

Wow thats some shit, that idea would never have even come close to crossing my mind.

that makes more sense.. thanks buddy!

Neither of you know what's going to happen when you launch these cars. Especially Hunter. So btstone I say you have the advantage if you can catch hunter before he can dial the car in.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL
    Neither of you know what's going to happen when you launch these cars. Especially Hunter. So btstone I say you have the advantage if you can catch hunter before he can dial the car in.
    My car will be pretty close to be dialed in when it is finished. I also have tracton control with my ecu.

My car will be pretty close to be dialed in when it is finished. I also have tracton control with my ecu.
    You still going to give up 2 lengths??

Bstone runs the AEM ECU (as do I), so he has ECU-based TC also. I have spent a good bit of time tuning the TC on AEM and can definitely say that rpm/speed/time based TC is not as good as wheel sensor based TC. If you are serious about using TC, just get the RaceLogic unit. It is much better, although it is pricey. Dynolab is a RaceLogic dealer, so Arthur could probably answer any questions about it.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

You still going to give up 2 lengths??
    Absolutley! I have no problems with that.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert
    Bstone runs the AEM ECU (as do I), so he has ECU-based TC also. I have spent a good bit of time tuning the TC on AEM and can definitely say that rpm/speed/time based TC is not as good as wheel sensor based TC. If you are serious about using TC, just get the RaceLogic unit. It is much better, although it is pricey. Dynolab is a RaceLogic dealer, so Arthur could probably answer any questions about it.
    I am using the BS3 ECU. The BS3 is what the top racers use for our engines as well as the ford guys. Depending on track conditions, we also pull timing out to reduce the wheel spin as well. Unfortunatly, my boost controller will not be able to help on the wheel spin situation.

I am using the BS3 ECU. The BS3 is what the top racers use for our engines as well as the ford guys. Depending on track conditions, we also pull timing out to reduce the wheel spin as well. Unfortunatly, my boost controller will not be able to help on the wheel spin situation.
    If you spin you are going to get beat!!

If you spin you are going to get beat!!
    And we are so sure he won't? I got my basis covered. I am not worried about him. 2 cars is not that much! I will be passing him by the 8th mile. You are forgetting. My 8th mile mph will be what his 1/4 mile mph will be!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast