Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Money Run but with cheerleaders setting up a race that wont happen

Hybrid View

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    Yea I put my car in a ditch when it was a NA POS, but you dont want none of this yo. I am fucking tank, I can blow up a car in less than a week

*LEAVES AGAIN*
    And then blame the shop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    but those shops couldn't handle the awesomeness of tank
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    .................i would go there but theres no point this is IA and as long as we have lil girls like you at your AGE as mods on here acting how you do then theres no point, but most folks know truth/seen the truth if only you could have seen the new shop when hey saw the motor and shit from the last incident not to mention the other supras from the last shops that was at my new shops place its a shame................But anyway dammit im trying to win fuck ill be back in a second old man try not to dose off at your usual 9pm bedtime

Privateer Racing!!

.................i would go there but theres no point this is IA and as long as we have lil girls like you at your AGE as mods on here acting how you do then theres no point, but most folks know truth/seen the truth if only you could have seen the new shop when hey saw the motor and shit from the last incident not to mention the other supras from the last shops that was at my new shops place its a shame................But anyway dammit im trying to win fuck ill be back in a second old man try not to dose off at your usual 9pm bedtime
    Yea they where thinking. How can this dumbass blow it up so fast just cruising on the interstate!!!!!

oh wait he over heated it and kept driving!!! Thats how!!!

So when u blow this car up,you going to blame them also!!! I act my age i dont live home with mommy and daddy and my wife and child!!!

its always another shops fault

I wonder what you will say to the so called shop (Titan Motorsports) that built car when it blows up yet a-fucking-gain
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Yea I put my car in a ditch when it was a NA POS, but you dont want none of this yo. I am fucking tank, I can blow up a car in less than a week

*LEAVES AGAIN*
    word

also dont you have a wife with a baby living at your parents house?

Man you have your fucking priorities in order
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Privateer Racing!!

[QUOTE=TIGERJC]word

also dont you have a wife with a baby living at your parents house?[/QUOTE]

and he calling me imature!!!!!! hahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC
    word

also dont you have a wife with a baby living at your parents house?

Man you have your fucking priorities in order
    damn your right i should have left my pregnant wife in a apartment all alone when i deployed again this year you got me there, oh and i should go find another apartment when my household goods are already on a boat "via the army" and being shipped to my next duty station, not to mention i already have my orders and plane ticket for the both of us but your right , damn tiger you got me there maybe i should be like you living at home with mommy dirivng your moms car cause your broke ass mr2 thats worth 12k lol hasnt been running right in months. shit maybe i should follow in your footsteps and be jobless bumming rides when mommy takes away the car keys and puts your lil chinky ass on punishment. shit what ever was i thinking lol...............................
    Last edited by TIGERJC; 08-15-2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: again stop fucking using my name

Privateer Racing!!

damn your right i should have left my pregnant wife in a apartment all alone when i deployed again this year you got me there, oh and i should go find another apartment when my household goods are already on a boat "via the army" and being shipped to my next duty station, not to mention i already have my orders and plane ticket for the both of us but your right , damn tiger you got me there maybe i should be like you living at home with mommy dirivng your moms car cause your broke ass mr2 thats worth 12k lol hasnt been running right in months. shit maybe i should follow in your footsteps and be jobless bumming rides when mommy takes away the car keys and puts your lil chinky ass on punishment. shit what ever was i thinking lol...............................

Shit if i was single i would live at home too!! Free RENT!!!

Actually I bought my mom's car

I am smart enough to realize to get a fucking working vehicle before getting the toy fixed . My car runs, ask Mr. kidd. I just have fucked up differential , let me put this in non mechanical words your dumbass might understand " My car makes noises when it turns with the bad lsd, but the motor runs fine"
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

My lsd is fucked and I rather buy a used tranny then rebuilding the tranny with a new lsd (since you cant find 93 lsd tranny parts at toyota anymore)
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

My lsd is fucked and I rather buy a used tranny then rebuilding the tranny with a new lsd (since you cant find 93 lsd tranny parts at toyota anymore)
    oh i c now hmmmmm well lets see if your 12k mr2 is worth 12k with a fucked up tranny and that half ass paint job thats on it mines must be worth atleast 30k huh julian cook

tank you're such an asshole. thats probably why we get along well lol

Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    tank you're such an asshole. thats probably why we get along well lol
    lol i know only when Julian Cook is involved is when it becomes so entertaining know he trys to crack wife jokes when all he has is Mrs. Jergens by his side at everynight

If anything plz use up to date photos of my car. The car just came out of paint( sorry ass 1k paint job at that) and they didnt put my corner lights in and did a horrible job of putting on my bumper
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

If anything plz use up to date photos of my car. The car just came out of paint( sorry ass 1k paint job at that) and they didnt put my corner lights in and did a horrible job of putting on my bumper
    its more up to date then those old ass pics in your for sale section can you say false advertisement ................................i knew you could

more publicity for Julian Cooks mr2

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...6#post35969266

glad i can help you with the mr2 man hopefully it wont be another year it will be for sale in fayettville

oh and i dont avoid Gnet not for nyteryder not for anyone matter a fact i was up there 2 weekends ago and i was suppose to be up there last saturday meeting with greg "turbo s2k" ask him we talked on the phone but something better came up sorry again julian cook

glad i can help you with the mr2 man hopefully it wont be another year it will be for sale in fayettville

oh and i dont avoid Gnet not for nyteryder not for anyone matter a fact i was up there 2 weekends ago and i was suppose to be up there last saturday meeting with greg "turbo s2k" ask him we talked on the phone but something better came up sorry again julian cook
    Ok I will abuse the fuck out of my powers.

You will not have a thread in the kills forum section aslong as I am here ( I doubt any mods will oppose it)
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

so you grew a pair, but did you call SM to make sure it was all clear before you came up there
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Atleast use my current photos to make fun of my car and the trunk isnt still painted
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

damn, so much drama has been going on in the killsforum lately

I noticed my name was brought up repeatedly here... not sure why. I'll run whoever this guy is, I don't care, but not for money. It'll be based on my time though as I'm very busy. However, I think everyone on IA takes anything Tank 'n Co. say with a grain of salt for obvious reasons... if Tank can't show up for a scheduled run, I'm sure using him as a mediator to setup a run with someone else will also result in failure.

I'm with Matt on this though... keyboard racing, cheerleading, talking for friends, etc. has always been an annoying habit in the racing world and this is no exception. Let Mr. EvoGuy come on here and speak for himself... if he drives an Evo I'm sure he also has internet and a computer. It seems like there's an obvious line in the kills forum where some of us stand on the side of people who actually race with their cars... and others stand on the otherside behind a cat5 cable and their keyboard.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

BEST LOOKING MR2 FAYETTEVILLE HAS TO OFFER COME AND GET IT ONLY 12K

oops be back in a couple gotta finish out this game see in a second julian cook

dont delete my post julian cook
    AHAHA I see you like my name, I just hope you dpont say my name when you fuck that Bargain mail order wife of yours
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

AHAHA I see you like my name, I just hope you dpont say my name when you fuck that Bargain mail order wife of yours
    lol good julian cook and i do like your name its very cool you know i like your address even better and your tag number they kind of rhyme anyone want to see how well they rhyme loloool

cant phase me lil julian your just entertainment for me lil man

lol good julian cook and i do like your name its very cool you know i like your address even better and your tag number they kind of rhyme anyone want to see how well they rhyme loloool

cant phase me lil julian your just entertainment for me lil man
    You act like you scare me, bring your blk ass to my doorstep then
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

You act like you scare me, bring your blk ass to my doorstep then
    why so your mom can chase me off with her fat ass or better yet say your not home lol while your in the room cuddled up with Mrs. jergens fuck outta here julian your all

why so your mom can chase me off with her fat ass or better yet say your not home lol while your in the room cuddled up with Mrs. jergens fuck outta here julian your all
    My mommy isnt home, since you know where I live bring your fucking ass to my doorstep
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

there is a line. you just crossed it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    there is a line. you just crossed it.
    indeed he did but it dont phase me its like the lil retarded kid from school saying lil things bout your mom...............you just blow it off and let it ride.

heeeeey Julain hows that midnight curfew your mom still has you on last time you came home after it your ass was carless for about 2 wks remember that conversation lololol oh wait but you bought the camry what was i thinking

indeed he did but it dont phase me its like the lil retarded kid from school saying lil things bout your mom...............you just blow it off and let it ride.

heeeeey Julain hows that midnight curfew your mom still has you on last time you came home after it your ass was carless for about 2 wks remember that conversation lololol oh wait but you bought the camry what was i thinking
    yet you find my ass in gnet all the time in my mom's use to be camry. What was your excuse to avoiding gnet? Gas or Ntryder or both??

I still can't believe a grown man stayed of a county b/c of someone.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123