Thread: FS ONLY Glock23 with a extras

Default FS ONLY Glock23 with a extras

Selling my glock 23 with 5 glock 13rd mags, about 300rds of Federal HST 180gr HP and 50rds monarch 180grs, 2 holster a tactical blackhawk and a uncle mike inside the pants, ammo can and the original items that came with it.
    I'm the 2nd owner and bought it from a guy here about 2 years ago and put roughly 500rds through it. It has always been cleaned, never miss fired and or jammed. I AM CURRENTLY GETTING MY BARREL POLISH SO I HAVE MY BROTHERS BARREL IN IT...
    Asking $700 for everything. Please be over 21 and must have your CCW to purchase or you can meet me at my PD station to do the transaction. I'm in Barrow County, I'm not on here much anymore so text/call me 7709051683

"Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another." – John Dewey

9 rpm

love this gun.