Thread: FS/FT: Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service model w/ high capacity magazines

IA Member

Default FS/FT: Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service model w/ high capacity magazines

Like the title says, I have a one owner, excellent condition, Springfield Armory XD9 full size 4" service pistol with two high capacity magazines (16+1). Also included is a factory case, cable lock w/ two keys, cleaning brush, holster, speed loader, and a double magazine pouch. The gun was never carried and has around 500 rounds through her at the range over 3 years of ownership, the only wear is on top of the ejection port. The ONLY trades considered are subcompact Glocks (26, 27), Kel-Tec P3AT, Ruger LCP, hammerless .38 Special 5-shot revolvers (ie. Ruger LCR, Taurus CIA, S&W J-frames, etc.), or a home defense shotgun. If the gun you want to trade is lower in value than the XD9, cash is expected to make up the difference. I will include a box of 50 Remington 115 GR. 9mm cartridges if the full asking price of $450 is met. On www.galleryofguns.com, the cheapest local gun shop (Fast Firearms) has this exact pistol for $515.49 w/ taxes and associated fees, so I believe the asking price is fair. I will only sell to buyers that are 21 years old and older with a valid government issued ID, no exceptions. All lowballers will be ignored, if you don't get a response you know why. The gun is located in Duluth, local pickup only. PM me and I will give my contact number to serious buyers only because frankly I don't waste my time with BS'ers. Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

SN: US841515

New price: $400 without ammo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sdc14159-jpg   -sdc14150-jpg   -sdc14165-jpg  
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 12-26-2011 at 12:45 PM.

I own the same one and loving it. It gotta be the best gun I have own

PMed

???

IA Member

PM's replied. After comparing prices on gunbroker.com, I have a new asking price $400 without ammo.

IA Member

SOLD! Thanks IA.

Pmed
    USMC, license to kill people for fun.
    ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE

Own a gun?

2008 HMMWV ( IED )
    1995 Infiniti G20 (current)
    2002 civic ex (sold)
    2000 Tacoma (sold)
    1985 chevy ck3500 CUCCV (sold)
    2001 Integra ls (sold)
    1989 4runner (sold, best truck I've ever owned)
    1997 cobra ( wifes car )