Thread: F/S: Glock, GSG-5s, Kel-Tec, Hi-Point

Default F/S: GSG-5PK .22, Kel-Tec Sub2K .40

Dont have to sell any of these, just dont shoot them that much anymore and dont really need them taking space away from my ARs in the safe. I am basing my prices off what I went out to 4 different pawn shops here in town and saw what they sell these same (or similar if there are added accessories) guns for...I took some away from obviously jacked up prices they were selling them for and this is what I got. Feel free to PM me with offers.

All guns have been disassembled and cleaned after every outing.

Only trades I am looking for will be hundred, fifty, twenty, ten, five, and one dollar bills. two dollar bills will also be acceptable, but not preferred.

1. GSG-5PK - A288495

It is an MP5 copy in .22 cal, has probably 1500+ rounds through it and is a blast to shoot. It will come in the case with all accessories (dis-assembly tool, 10 rd mag, cleaning brush, lock, etc.) and manuals. I will also include two 22 round magazines and a 500 round box of .22 with it. I can also sell some extra .22 ammo as I have over 10,000 rounds in my closet, so if you want it we can work out how much per box.

Price for gun, extra mags, and box of .22 is $425

2. Kel-Tec Sub2K (.40 cal) - E7T35

Takes Glock magazines, Ive shot it maybe 250 times. its fun to shoot and folds in half with is a cool feature if you are a spy I guess. You could hide it in a briefcase or something. I just shot it, never tried to carry it will come with cardboard Kel-Tec box, a 10 round Glock mag and a 28 round Glock mag

Im askin $450 for it

3. GSG-5 Tactical Gear - $150

Includes retractable stock, tactical tri-rail hand guard, foward grip, tactical flashlight with pressure pad, weaver-style top rail with CQB red/green dot scope, Hogue grip, two magazine clamps

on rifle (rifle is sold)

I also have boatloads of 9mm, .40, and .22 cal. rounds I have collected over the last couple of years. Most of it is just sitting in my safe or closet.

9mm $10/box of 50
    .40 cal $15/box 50
    .22 cal depends on brand and size of box

Make reasonable offers on any of the guns, I believe our prices around here are probably higher than some places with more competition of gun sales, so we can probably work something out if you are really interested. I will work out a better price if you buy more than one gun, so the worst I can do is say no to an offer.

GA sales only, 21+ with a GFL and fill out the firearm Bill of Sale. Im in Columbus, I will drive as for north as Newnan for some gas money or a Five Guys meal (your pick)
    Last edited by sklfrmga; 06-09-2011 at 09:21 PM. Reason: some items sold

what kind of rounds do you have for the 9mm and 40?
    when i hear "JDM" i think about 1998 and FF SQUAD. the originators
    BABIES "R" US crew

Is the S2K 9mm or .40?
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

Quote Originally Posted by r_Senik View Post
    what kind of rounds do you have for the 9mm and 40?
    mostly Blazer Brass and Federal

Quote Originally Posted by slostang View Post
    Is the S2K 9mm or .40?
    man, I swear I put that in there. sorry its a .40 cal. Im editing it now

wheres the VAN!!

hey buddy Ill take that First Gen Hi-Point 995 Carbine - E35671 off yourhands my number 678 522 9723

Quote Originally Posted by WookieMaster View Post
    hey buddy Ill take that First Gen Hi-Point 995 Carbine - E35671 off yourhands my number 678 522 9723
    sending text now

Quote Originally Posted by EJdm View Post
    love that tactical gsg 22 rifle...goodluck
    thanks man, the GSG rifle is sold (without the tactical stuff). all add-ons except the fore-grip are for sale

am i blind or is there not a contact number? contact me 770-905-1683 interested in the g23 package, now you sais you loved this gun in till you had the trigger job done, why is that?? please call or text me asap with the info i will pick up sunday if possible
    "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another." – John Dewey

GSG-5 rifle will be back up for sale tomorrow with factory stock and hand guard. guy flaked on Sat I guess, still havent heard from him. If thats the kinda shit Im gonna have to deal with, I wont travel to meet anymore.

Just in case you'd take a trade on that Glock, I have a S&W M&P .40C with only 100 rounds through it for even trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Ive got a couple of people wanting it, but Ill keep it in mind if they dont come through. really dont need another gun, but that would be a fun one

I will be back in Newnan tomorrow afternoon...about to repost the GSG-5 Rifle... I guess the original buyer was Osama bin Laden or something cause I cant get in contact with him