Thread: Armalite (AR-10) .308 with goods

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

Default Armalite (AR-10) .308 with goods

There are probably only 500 rounds through this gun. this gun is great for perfectly set up for long range shooters. get ready for the zombie 2012! this gun is also great for keeping the neighborhood kids in line.

let me start with the bad......SIKE! there are no bads to this bad boy

i bought this gun plain and flat. everything you see on it was put on by me.

i bought the gun for 1400 alone!

the goods!
    *20" barrel with flash suppressor
    *magpul prs stock. sholder and cheek rest fully adjustable. (ordered from dpms)
    you can also add a monopod to this stock if you like.
    *panther pistol style grip (ordered from dmps)
    great for holding the gun on the bottom for more accurate shot.
    *Harris bi pod with railing. 6 to 12 inches long. spring loaded and very very easy to use.
    *sightmark mil dot scope with full adjustment and lockable turrets for adjustments made in a instant. this scope is good for 700 yards easy. 8.5-25 X 50 with focus adjuster. you can also make the cross hair black, green or red.
    *includes front iron sight.
    *one 10 round clip and one 20 round clip

the gun comes with all factory parts and case as well. if i dont shoot it before i sell it i will throw in some ammo.

im not in a rush to sell at all. so if i dont get what i want for it i just wont sell it.
    price is 1600

intersted in a tricked out colt hbar II in 5.56??

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

^ no thanks man. just looking for sale really