Thread: new to the site

..fresh and clean... h22civic09's Avatar

Default new to the site

i live in monroe, not to far from athens, i was lookin to see whats jumpin out in the ATH. i dont know where alot of places are in that area but looking for some cool peoples to run with. let me know where u meet at and maybe i can be there

Welcome man!
    There is a meet in a little less that two weeks!
    check in here Athens Area SONIC MEET...8/31/2009...Welcome Back College!!!!!!!!!!Hot Summer Nights
    I will not be there, but its easy to find!
    Good, Ole'Fasion bullshit!

..fresh and clean... h22civic09's Avatar

ok peoples, maybe im a duma$$or maybe i got to post stuff a bunch first, hahaha, dont know and dont care, anyways since i cant get my car pics to u, u got to go to them. check them out and let me know what u think. hellishly long mod list to come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/h22civic09

Certified Gearhead

welcome