PDA

View Full Version : Misc Star Craft

liquid_spec1
06-13-2005, 08:23 PM
does anyone still play this game?? (brood war)
I know its been awhile since they came out.
my ID is zx-6rr on west.
and i think they were suppose to come out with a sequal??
let me know
tony

verash
06-14-2005, 01:36 PM
the sequel was StarCraft: Brood War

but my score on this game is nearly 4000 wins and 200 losses 50 disconnects

my fav. map was BloodBath and The Hunters

CALIWEST
06-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Lost Temple~!!!

blacknightteg
06-14-2005, 10:32 PM
wahts up dude i play that shit, im usually on the east gateway tho

5thgcelica
06-14-2005, 10:56 PM
ahhh the hours i spent on that game...

Pher
06-15-2005, 02:22 AM
ahhh the hours i spent on that game...
I know how that goes. I used to compete under the ladder standings until I got fed up with people using maphacks. For the past year or so, all I have been playing is UMS(Use Map Settings) maps. But I've been playing SC for about 7 years now.

4dmin
06-15-2005, 08:25 AM
The Hunters fucking owns!!! i don't play but at work during lunch every once in a while... i like battling 7 comps by myself :)

but my little bro was fucking KING SHIT once upon a time he was ranked in the TOP 20 world wide... he used to take on comps & players at the same time, had that shit down to a science.... the best was watching him play w/ players and the players would try to unallie and he would just destroy them but leave them alive to watch the rest of the killing on the board most of the time they'd just drop. :D

blacknightteg
06-15-2005, 08:39 AM
if yall ever play people on the east gateway EVILE_POP_TART, EVIL_FRUIT_LOOP or this is how i roll, thats my n my 2 friends

eViLMunkey
06-15-2005, 10:52 AM
never played

DemonEyez
06-15-2005, 11:48 AM
The Hunters fucking owns!!! i don't play but at work during lunch every once in a while... i like battling 7 comps by myself :)

but my little bro was fucking KING SHIT once upon a time he was ranked in the TOP 20 world wide... he used to take on comps & players at the same time, had that shit down to a science.... the best was watching him play w/ players and the players would try to unallie and he would just destroy them but leave them alive to watch the rest of the killing on the board most of the time they'd just drop. :D

i doubt he was top 20 world wide. : )

the number 1 North american player went to korea for a SC competition there. he didnt finish in the top 150. : )

liquid_spec1
06-16-2005, 10:01 PM
im on server west, and my ID is zx-6rr
later

Mk3Jesse
10-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Im playing right now on US East user name : MK3Jesse

Sorry for digging up a old thread, did not see a point of remaking one if there is allreayd one around :)

SL65AMG
10-23-2006, 06:05 AM
lol i play that game, well not much anymore, but it bad ass

whisper8

ALLMoToR
10-23-2006, 06:35 AM
didnt know there was a thread of this already sorry.. but i play all the time when i got free time i am old school to bnet been on it since it came out in late 96 with d1 then sc/bw playing and loading bots and warring and shit.. but like in my other thread i chill in channel Op KoD. or op Abyss acount i got and use : ReBeL, ReBeLFLaG,ReBeL]sV[ all are on and idle in channels and shit so whisper me to play will anytime

lazyboi444
10-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Man Star craft was one fun ass game i swear think when i rebuild my computer i may buy it or download it again.

4dmin
10-23-2006, 09:13 AM
i doubt he was top 20 world wide. : )

the number 1 North american player went to korea for a SC competition there. he didnt finish in the top 150. : )

he was in the top 20 back in like 98 when the game came out. he used to rape everyone at this game... dude got it down like a math... now this was some time ago he doesn't even play that shit anymore but if want to loose some $$$ i can bring him out for a beating ;)

this game is old as time but never gets old... when i'm bored i like pull it out play vs. 7 comps mucho money hunters.

anyone remember BLACK SHEEP WALL /// SHOW ME THE MONEY? lol

ct9a gsr
10-23-2006, 10:14 AM
StarCraft is still one of the top 5 most competitive and highest paying video games in the world.

WCG was just this past week... iloveoov > everyone

btw, America sucks at gaming... no joke, lol.

4dmin
10-23-2006, 10:23 AM
StarCraft is still one of the top 5 most competitive and highest paying video games in the world.

ya there used to be alot of local tournaments in the Gnett area back in the day for this. they need to make a new game though i want to see some new races

SL65AMG
10-23-2006, 10:28 AM

cuz all these fucking bitches use cheats on everything. that doesn tmake you "good" at a game.... just makes you win

AgentEasy
10-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Man Star craft was one fun ass game i swear think when i rebuild my computer i may buy it or download it again.

shit i got it at circuit city for 8 bucks.. the whole battle chest.. 8 bucks!!

Ran
10-23-2006, 11:15 AM
"Wow, just look at all these people!"
"Yeah, but it's bullcrap. I bet half these people are Koreans."
- South Park

:lmfao:

Allshow97
10-23-2006, 11:38 AM

A majority of us do suck at gaming. There are however a few select "Elite" players from the states some of the highest paid sponsored Cyber Athletes are from the states. One of the most well known Johnathan Wendel (A.K.A. Fatal1ty) boy makes a quater million dollars yearly playing Quake. Another kid can't remember his name is one of the most feared players on Halo makes also a quarter million dollars a year. Now my own personal experience. Myself and my clanmates are amongs the most feared players in the America's Army community. http://www.iog-gaming.com my personal tracker http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=351406 just to give you an idea that some of us aren't as crappy as the majority :D

Maverick
10-23-2006, 11:53 AM
i wanted to get back into it but no time

Ran
10-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Myself and my clanmates are amongs the most feared players in the America's Army community. http://www.iog-gaming.com my personal tracker http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=351406 just to give you an idea that some of us aren't as crappy as the majority :DImpressive. I don't play AA, but since I'm Korean, I'm automatically better at it than you no matter what. :cheers:

ct9a gsr
10-23-2006, 12:03 PM
cuz all these fucking bitches use cheats on everything. that doesn tmake you "good" at a game.... just makes you win

I'm not talking from a newbie "sit-at-home-and-play" viewpoint like you are... I'm referring to professionally competing. Saying ppl cheat at WCG, CPL, and SC/Sweden tournies makes it obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, btw, Fatality hasn't been the top quake player in awhile... although he's the only name ppl seem to know. Toxic's been undefeated in his past 5+ tournies... and by undefeated, I mean he didn't even lose a single map. Closest to his loss was vs Foji @ WCG this past week... which he was down 10+ frags and made 'em up w/ an additional +2 in the last minute, lol.

Slowboy
10-23-2006, 12:17 PM
omg i played that game in high school people still play it . damn

Allshow97
10-23-2006, 12:32 PM
I'm not talking from a newbie "sit-at-home-and-play" viewpoint like you are... I'm referring to professionally competing. Saying ppl cheat at WCG, CPL, and SC/Sweden tournies makes it obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, btw, Fatality hasn't been the top quake player in awhile... although he's the only name ppl seem to know. Toxic's been undefeated in his past 5+ tournies... and by undefeated, I mean he didn't even lose a single map. Closest to his loss was vs Foji @ WCG this past week... which he was down 10+ frags and made 'em up w/ an additional +2 in the last minute, lol.

i haven't kept up with the quake scene for a while... But I was just pointing out that all of us aren't bad...

ct9a gsr
10-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Heh, I understand what you're saying. I'm not saying all US players are bad at pro-gaming... just most are. There are quite a few amazing CS players from the states.

4dmin
10-23-2006, 02:04 PM
we should do a lan party one night somewhere on an old game like this :D

Allshow97
10-23-2006, 02:17 PM
we should do a lan party one night somewhere on an old game like this :D

Paul I'm feeling some old school Quake 1:TF :D Some 2fort4 or Well6 :D

ALLMoToR
10-23-2006, 03:21 PM
he was in the top 20 back in like 98 when the game came out. he used to rape everyone at this game... dude got it down like a math... now this was some time ago he doesn't even play that shit anymore but if want to loose some $$$ i can bring him out for a beating ;)

this game is old as time but never gets old... when i'm bored i like pull it out play vs. 7 comps mucho money hunters.

anyone remember BLACK SHEEP WALL /// SHOW ME THE MONEY? lol

bring him on... he will get raped.. in the game that is... get on bnet do /stats KoD-ReBeL sexp then come holla at me

4dmin
10-23-2006, 04:36 PM
bring him on... he will get raped.. in the game that is... get on bnet do /stats KoD-ReBeL sexp then come holla at me

i hope you were refering to the game :no:

na i'm sure he would get smoked now by people who do nothing but play that shit on a daily basis... i'll tell you though nothing was funnier then when i used to watch him destroy the comps and then unally and destroy the others or better yet someone unally from him. if you didn't ally up in the begining you were going down. :lmfao:

but i'm down for a lan party anyone up for some TEAM FORTRESS... HW OWN!!!

Dominic49
10-23-2006, 04:45 PM
i still play... I'll start a channel on east called IAFTW just come hang out there....

ct9a gsr
10-23-2006, 05:45 PM
IA LAN Party

CS 1.6 - 1v1 or 5v5 CAL-style for money
TFC - 5+ v 5+ on any normal maps for money

I'm down.

Allshow97
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM

na i'm sure he would get smoked now by people who do nothing but play that shit on a daily basis... i'll tell you though nothing was funnier then when i used to watch him destroy the comps and then unally and destroy the others or better yet someone unally from him. if you didn't ally up in the begining you were going down. :lmfao:

You gonna make me dig out the old Q1 cds... I haven't played it in years but I'm sure I can still snipe like a mofo :D

ALLMoToR
10-23-2006, 08:17 PM

yea iam 330-0-0 on brood warsbut i dont play on a daily basis thats a record i been doing for like a year now.. just own ppl 3 times a day or so.. then i mostly UMS

Mk3Jesse
10-23-2006, 08:27 PM
i still play... I'll start a channel on east called IAFTW just come hang out there....

Thats where i will be hanging at :)

ALLMoToR
10-24-2006, 12:02 AM
well i got a channel up and loaded for IA already so if anyone from IA wanna go and chill in then channel it Op ImportAtlanta type /join Op ImportAtlanta all who play on bnet can idle there chat game and load a bot or 2 thanks hope to see you all there

LordMDP
10-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Man I played a lot of StarCraft back in the day

now its mostly source and AOEIII

ALLMoToR
10-24-2006, 11:49 PM
yeah i see Mk3Jesse (member.php?u=12754) came to the channel! lol woo woo

Dominic49
10-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Ok-Raven checking in...

Crazy Asian
10-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Very True. I didnt play for 2 years...a clan challanged me man I pwned them alll and told them " Your a clan?" Left. Jeez everyone sucks....I remember in Korea. Takes them less then 5 min and they have all carriers maxed and shit....I was only with a barrack. Great.

ALLMoToR
10-25-2006, 03:43 AM
yeah raven i see you in there now.. nice job if you want i can set you up with some cd keys to load a bot or 2 let me know

T.S.
10-25-2006, 02:28 PM
hey this is ADMIN'S younger brother. When Starcraft first came out i played it none constant. I entered in a few tournies and and took some first places. So i thought i would enter the USA cup. Which is East coast and west coast players that were LAdder ranked. (by the way this was before hacks.) I came in top 5 in the USA. ANd was entered to play world Championships in like 98 or so. I placed Second. I lost with to a guy out of China. He got me with one reaver. So yes for a while i was ranked as Give_Me_head. The last time i played i had 22,000+ wins/50- losses/ and like 10 disconnects. But i havent played in about 3 years. =( Dont really have time to anymore.

T.S.
10-25-2006, 02:28 PM
hey this is ADMIN'S younger brother. When Starcraft first came out i played it none constant. I entered in a few tournies and and took some first places. So i thought i would enter the USA cup. Which is East coast and west coast players that were LAdder ranked. (by the way this was before hacks.) I came in top 5 in the USA. ANd was entered to play world Championships in like 98 or so. I placed Second. I lost to a guy out of China. He got me with one reaver. So yes for a while i was ranked as Give_Me_head. The last time i played i had 22,000+ wins/50- losses/ and like 10 disconnects. But i havent played in about 3 years. =( Dont really have time to anymore.

ALLMoToR
10-25-2006, 10:02 PM
22,000+ wins/50- losses/ and like 10 disconnects.

thats completey bullshit i can see the lossed and disconnects but thw wins?> sorry not possible game came out in late 96 SSHR and then fainally out in early 97 january i order to get 22,0000+ wins you would have to play from day one till sometime this year its nearly imposible there is a program out thats called Winbot. its a bot that generates wins for you i know this cause i am a programmer i programmed couple bots and just made my own winbot actually. it taked 7-8 days to just get up to 8-9k with a winbot but 22k+ reg playing is impossible i am sorry.. you might of heard of us programmers Clan [vL] Valhalla Legends www.valhallalegends.com (http://www.valahallalegends.com) we have and had Battle.net Reps come to us for help and shit for Bnet. I am not trying to be a dick or ass hole in any sorta way or make fun of you i am just stating the obivous that the record is not possible thanks.

Dominic49
10-25-2006, 10:46 PM

thats completey bullshit i can see the lossed and disconnects but thw wins?> sorry not possible game came out in late 96 SSHR and then fainally out in early 97 january i order to get 22,0000+ wins you would have to play from day one till sometime this year its nearly imposible there is a program out thats called Winbot. its a bot that generates wins for you i know this cause i am a programmer i programmed couple bots and just made my own winbot actually. it taked 7-8 days to just get up to 8-9k with a winbot but 22k+ reg playing is impossible i am sorry.. you might of heard of us programmers Clan [vL] Valhalla Legends www.valhallalegends.com (http://www.valahallalegends.com) we have and had Battle.net Reps come to us for help and shit for Bnet. I am not trying to be a dick or ass hole in any sorta way or make fun of you i am just stating the obivous that the record is not possible thanks.

http://gallery.elvado.de/albums/structure/USER-RELATED/insults/noob/normal_stfu-noob.jpg

take you and your dead links else where...

:-P

just getting my e-thug on

no offense to you or your game...

ALLMoToR
10-25-2006, 10:58 PM
lol @ you... none taking and the link isnt dead i was just logged in to the site uploading sme files.. lol

T.S.
10-27-2006, 07:54 PM
You know what i love is people like you that think that you could possibly get this many wins and actually play the games. Well you can ask admin, or my little brother that gets on here every once and a while. They were all legit wins. I played ever single one of the games. And if you play around 30-40 games a day yes it is possible for a few years straight. And really i could careless about what you think or your hacker friends. Your the guys that fucked the game up in the first place. Taking all the fun out of it. O and by the way, When i was in my prime i was getting rush wins in about a minute and a half. You do that math it doesnt take that long to accumlate wins that way. later

4dmin
10-27-2006, 08:23 PM
^ dude we did a few thousand in the house alone or remember when you and chris used to play ganging up on bitches acting like you fools didn't know each other :lmao:

ALLMoToR
10-27-2006, 08:35 PM
You know what i love is people like you that think that you could possibly get this many wins and actually play the games. Well you can ask admin, or my little brother that gets on here every once and a while. They were all legit wins. I played ever single one of the games. And if you play around 30-40 games a day yes it is possible for a few years straight. And really i could careless about what you think or your hacker friends. Your the guys that fucked the game up in the first place. Taking all the fun out of it. O and by the way, When i was in my prime i was getting rush wins in about a minute and a half. You do that math it doesnt take that long to accumlate wins that way. later

your talking about me get those wins? if you read it right those were not my stats.. was quoting someone... and hackers? sorry little kid no programmers arent not always hackers.. ok? and yeah getting rush wins is possible but 22k in one year? NOT legit! my records go check it all legit.. i am not tryign to be a dick head i am just stating the obvious but you getting all mad lets me further know that it prob wasnt legit.. i could believe maybe 1 or 2k but not 22k..