PDA

View Full Version : taking a dump at work?

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Who here does it?

I just ate a 10 pc nugget from wendys with a large chili and bacon and cheese potatoe and i gotta hold it cause i cant take a dump thinking im going to fog out the place.

Anybody else weird about sitting on the can at work?

BluesClues
01-08-2007, 01:04 PM
I don't sit on public toilets unless I place a lot of tissue down. Sometimes you just have to go and you can't control where you are at the moment. When my stomach starts to crampin and my stomach starts hurting, I can't hold it anymore. I have to go right then. I am only human. I mean damn isn't that what toilets are for?

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 01:05 PM
I don't sit on public toilets unless I place a lot of tissue down. Sometimes you just have to go and you can't control where you are at the moment. When my stomach starts to crampin and my stomach starts hurting, I can't hold it anymore. I have to go right then. I am only human. I mean damn isn't that what toilets are for?

yeah but chili and greasy nuggets are a bad combo for insane amounts of stinkage...not trying to fumigate the place.

Brett
01-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Who here does it?

I just ate a 10 pc nugget from wendys with a large chili and bacon and cheese potatoe and i gotta hold it cause i cant take a dump thinking im going to fog out the place.

Honestly, I do what I can to not do it at work. I will hold it all day if I have to, But sometimes as you know, When your body wants it out, We gotta get it out, so on those days I go down to the 2nd floor....LOL. I dont like using the one on our level, Dont want people seeing me come out of the stall in case I stunk up the bathroom..LOL

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Honestly, I do what I can to not do it at work. I will hold it all day if I have to, But sometimes as you know, When your body wants it out, We gotta get it out, so on those days I go down to the 2nd floor....LOL. I dont like using the one on our level, Dont want people seeing me come out of the stall in case I stunk up the bathroom..LOL

EXACTLY lol and i dont want to go next door cause their bathroom is next to the bar lol...i knew i shouldnt have got the potato..that overkilled but shit was SOOO good

BluesClues
01-08-2007, 01:10 PM
yeah but chili and greasy nuggets are a bad combo for insane amounts of stinkage...not trying to fumigate the place.

So you have two choices

1. Shit on yourself
2. Stink up the bathroom

The choice is yours

eViLMunkey
01-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Screw holding it, be the brown bomber and let it loose. . That or with that combo you're more likely to shart your self

Jimmy B
01-08-2007, 01:12 PM
i do, but my work is also in my basement... so i have 3 bathrooms i can pick from!!!

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 01:13 PM
yeah lol i might leave here for a few minutes and go take a dump at teh shop i work at part time and come back so i dont kill it here

BluesClues
01-08-2007, 01:13 PM
You will probably shit yourself before then

Mr_Mischif
01-08-2007, 01:15 PM
So you have two choices

1. Shit on yousef
2. Stink up the bathroom

FTW! :goodjob:

Kyle
I worked at a golf course so it was always interesting. Right where we sit and hand out golf balls there is a shitter, but if you do it there you have to smell it for a long time, and it's technically a womens bathroom. The one they want us to use is run down, smells horrific and has no door on the stall. So I never shat (that's the past tense for shit by the way) at work.

Some of my co-workers would go to there houses cause they lived on the course.

Black Mamba
LOL.. man, i shit at work every damn morning..

00CIVICSI
yea...i blow it up at work but i remember High school i would hold it all day.

STI LOVER
01-08-2007, 01:16 PM
:lmfao: haha, i don't care here. I just spray a lot of Lysol, and when ppl walk in they are always coughing because of all the lysol I spray.

STI LOVER
01-08-2007, 01:17 PM

haha, I used to be like that too, unless it was during weight training, then I would use the locker room.

Hektik
01-08-2007, 01:17 PM
i shit at work .... becasue im the only one there and i get the entire offce to my self so its great.....then again when i was in the Navy i had to shit in the bathroms on the boat so there really isnt anyplace that is any more disgusting to me than that so its whatevers...

ps this thread is very personal and nasty

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 01:18 PM

lol we used to go to the feild house...LOL after 5th period there would be a line of guys waiting to drop a duce cause the bathrooms there where so nice

Kyle

Wow I thought I was the only one. I hated school toilets. I thought college would suck to but we lucked out and got the only room with a toilet on East Campus.

STI LOVER
LOL.. man, i shit at work every damn morning..

:stupid:

GTMule
01-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Dumping on the clock is better than doing work.

Slowboy
01-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Yeah i would hold in in high school too. Ha, I took a shit when i got here this mornig, in 2 minutes ago i droped some more kids off at the pool. But then again we are a small business, and its a new building, and customers only go in when they ask, then when there done i get clorox whips out, and clean that hell outta the whole bathroom. Plus we have nice toilet paper, i cant afford.

eViLMunkey
01-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah boat toilets are the worst, but yeah think about it, you're getting paid to dump lumber if you do it at work!

Slowboy
01-08-2007, 01:24 PM
hell yeahz

Killer
01-08-2007, 01:25 PM
i work with the same two dudes everyday, one is my room mate...

if i gotta dump... i dump..

i used to be scared to dump anywhere but home.. and i'm still skidish some places.. but u save urself a lot of pain just getting over it, and droppin the cosby kids off at the pool when need be.

just do some double/courtesy flushing mid ways through, helps with the smell..

strike a match too.. it def works.. or buy some "PURE CITRUS" it's awesome...

Maniaç
01-08-2007, 01:27 PM
All the time..... but only in the customer's restroom. Much cleaner and only one person can go inside at one time.
I usall go in the mornings or a night.... two a day. haha

Feels weird but will feel weirder if i were to hold it in. L0L

Mr_Mischif
01-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Wow I thought I was the only one. I hated school toilets. I thought college would suck to but we lucked out and got the only room with a toilet on East Campus.

QFT.

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:32 PM
this thread is actually a repost, I made a post in the original one stating that I love leavin dumps at work.. its actually calm and relaxing in my company sponsored toilets, we have enclosed stalls and soft jamz 98.2 playin, some crap like that

anyways its exciting and noone has to wonder if I'm shuffling cards in the stall or tryna squeeze a sailboat out my ass, cause its all private.. sometimes when I aint had no vegetables in a while the doo doo dont slide like its supposed to (thats what make the doo doo slide, the vegetables) so I gotta grab a butt cheek and stomp a couple times (that usually hurts a lil tho)

+1 all around for the YES

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:33 PM
matter a fact after eating the double stack @ wendys just a lil while ago myself, it has caused my bowels to move in such a way that they seem to be upset, so I will excuse myself from IA for about 15 min

brb

typerek
01-08-2007, 01:34 PM
i use to use the nurses bathroom at school

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:35 PM
I bomb toilets at will.. even at unknown guests houses

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
matter a fact after eating the double stack @ wendys just a lil while ago myself, it has caused my bowels to move in such a way that they seem to be upset, so I will excuse myself from IA for about 15 min

brb

After the inspring rendition of stomp, i think im going to go bomb away

B16a2 Civic
01-08-2007, 01:39 PM
i was about to, we have nice bathrooms here, but i like teh comfort of my own apartment to drop off the browns at teh super bowl, drop the kids off at teh pool, drop some turtle heads

Maniaç
01-08-2007, 01:40 PM
this thread is actually a repost, I made a post in the original one stating that I love leavin dumps at work.. its actually calm and relaxing in my company sponsored toilets, we have enclosed stalls and soft jamz 98.2 playin, some crap like that

anyways its exciting and noone has to wonder if I'm shuffling cards in the stall or tryna squeeze a sailboat out my ass, cause its all private.. sometimes when I aint had no vegetables in a while the doo doo dont slide like its supposed to (thats what make the doo doo slide, the vegetables) so I gotta grab a butt cheek and stomp a couple times (that usually hurts a lil tho)

Ummm..... still haven't seen a rep point from you. Just letting you know :goodjob: L0L

PRiMAdonna
01-08-2007, 01:40 PM
this thread is hilarious... bwahahahahahha.......
a lot of people are really particular about where they will and won't take a dump...
if you gotta go you gotta go... nah mean?

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:41 PM
I like cuttin that loaf a bread, pinchin that loggerhead, turtlehead stickin out just aint cool ya know.. it just feels refreshin. Im bout to lose about 5 pounds fellas, brb

Mr_Mischif
01-08-2007, 01:41 PM
I bomb toilets at will.. even at unknown guests houses

Latino Bomber!!

PRiMAdonna
01-08-2007, 01:42 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

omg you are too much!!!!!!!!!!!

2.0civic
HAHAHA thats funny..Girls are all like I need to lose 3 pounds im like hell, i do that dropping a duece

B16a2 Civic
yeah, i like slidding into to home, firing teh employees from teh chocolate factory, givin tootsie rolls to teh kids, you know

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:44 PM
SOMETIMES I LEAVE HERSHEY SQUIRTS IN THE STALL, IT CAN GET MESSY

Sammich
01-08-2007, 01:44 PM
i do it all the time...difference btwn me and u is, i never sit on the toilet:no:

07MaxwhitE
01-08-2007, 01:45 PM
haha this is crazy

i take a dump at work... but its a family business so its all good

B16a2 Civic
01-08-2007, 01:45 PM
ay ricky, you ever skip to my lou at work?
what about doing teh squirt mcgirt?

eViLMunkey
01-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Hell we locked the boss out of the bathroom, he ended up poppin a squat in the bushes outside

SLow_POke
01-08-2007, 01:47 PM
damn . i take a shit at work on a regular basis:D . if you dont have a stall door FUK IT! you dont hvae those accomadations in a cell:police:

Ran
01-08-2007, 01:49 PM
I just took a dump at Yousef's work. It streaked the bowl and everything. Does that count?

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:53 PM
ay ricky, you ever skip to my lou at work?
what about doing teh squirt mcgirt?

sometimes, Im usually leavin floaters down the hershey highway if you catch my drift

it can splash back, its like it has a mind of its own, crazy

Sammich
01-08-2007, 01:53 PM
sometimes, Im usually leavin floaters down the hershey highway if you catch my drift

it can splash back, its like it has a mind of its own, crazy

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:54 PM
I just took a dump at Yousef's work. It streaked the bowl and everything. Does that count?

thats gotta be bonus points

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 01:55 PM
was it swirly or just straight shot down the back?

Tasuki_Civic
01-08-2007, 01:55 PM
just flush right after you shit then flush again if you shit some more if you think it will smell that bad.....then use lysol if its in the bathroom.

i think your freakin out about it too much. just go shit. everyone has to do it one way or another. lol your a guy for petes sake just let it go...men get away with it more than women.

Ran
01-08-2007, 01:56 PM
was it swirly or just straight shot down the back?It left like three skidmark on the left side. Looks like somebody went drifting on a porcelain NASCAR track. :goodjob:

con
01-08-2007, 01:57 PM
rarely happens, but when I just can't hold it any longer I double up on the toilet liners and top it with tissue before taking a seat......

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 02:01 PM
It left like three skidmark on the left side. Looks like somebody went drifting on a porcelain NASCAR track. :goodjob:

nice.. once in a while I get mines comin out like soft serve ice cream, thats the best cause the bowl gets all kinds a nasty.. woohoo esp when I been eatin corn or nutty products :goodjob:

Killer
01-08-2007, 02:04 PM
as far as instat relief there is nothing better then talkin a nice dump.

ShooterMcGavin
01-08-2007, 02:04 PM
all i gotta say is, when u gotta go, u gotta go :goodjob:

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 02:21 PM
oh man I got that ITIS.. for reals this time

see u in 10-15

thinkfast®
01-08-2007, 02:51 PM
WOW

that was the best one I had in a while.. had a lil scene tho

so I get into the stall, pull down my trousers right.. I get in my defensive position, ready to attack, phil collins is playin over head "heat of the nite" (I really like that song btw) so right as the drums are playin in the song, I start playin mines.. anyways I finish my busness and theres no damn TP, greeeeat.. I gotta go to the next one I guess.. but I dont wanna tense up and risk smearing. I get up w/ my slacks around my knees and proceed w/ said wiping.. good times!

I feel great now :D

Sammich
01-08-2007, 02:54 PM
this thread reeks

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 02:55 PM
this thread reeks

YEAH IM BOUT TO GO DROP OFF THE COSBYS IN A FEW

Sammich
01-08-2007, 02:56 PM
YEAH IM BOUT TO GO DROP OFF THE COSBYS IN A FEW

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: dat is so wrong on all levels:lmfao: :lmfao:

VegetaRules
01-08-2007, 02:58 PM
I just DID THAT SHYT!! lmao I came back entered a few more boxes. I came to see what was going on here, then BAM saw this and laughed my ass off! lol:goodjob: ....Vegeta

Psycho
01-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Who here does it?

I perfer to take a shit in a big arena, then fight to the death with it.

97prelude
01-08-2007, 03:05 PM
my work has 2 individual bathrooms. i always use the womens cause its cleaner. i just put down paper and bomb away. we have lysol, but im usually too lazy and i get satisfaction from knowing that other ppl smell my shit.

VegetaRules
01-08-2007, 03:06 PM
I normally don't like doing it at work. But fuck it. I had to play ring around the building, cause I wanted to be alone, uninterrupted. I also hate doing it at work cause people come in, look see your shoes, & wanna fuck with yah!! lol....Vegeta

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 03:07 PM
I normally don't like doing it at work. But fuck it. I had to play ring around the building, cause I wanted to be alone, uninterrupted. I also hate doing it at work cause people come in, look see your shoes, & wanna fuck with yah!! lol....Vegeta LOL where you work at?

Psycho
01-08-2007, 03:09 PM
I take shits at Perimeter, there are lots of bathrooms so it's not hard to find privacy

Sammich
01-08-2007, 03:26 PM
whew just took mine...one of the nicest this yr so far...

Crazy Asian
01-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Dotn get me wrong but when I used to work for officemax...fucking guys and girls bathroom....for some fucking odd reason shit would be allover the corner of the stall and ontop of the ceiling? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT!!!!??? And some idiots would smear there shit all over the toilet and instead of flushing it they throw it away in a trash can...GODAMN IDIOTS!!

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Dotn get me wrong but when I used to work for officemax...fucking guys and girls bathroom....for some fucking odd reason shit would be allover the corner of the stall and ontop of the ceiling? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT!!!!??? And some idiots would smear there shit all over the toilet and instead of flushing it they throw it away in a trash can...GODAMN IDIOTS!!

shits nasty man. LOL i got my own bathroom here (2 people, 2 bathrooms) but i just dont want to stink up the joint too bad lol

Crazy Asian
01-08-2007, 04:38 PM
My boss and I were liike O.O WTF HAPPENED IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!!!?? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SHARD ON THE CEILING!!?? Man either girls have powerful bowels or that lady reallly really needed to go.

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 04:43 PM
My boss and I were liike O.O WTF HAPPENED IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!!!?? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SHARD ON THE CEILING!!?? Man either girls have powerful bowels or that lady reallly really needed to go.

enter scene from harold and kumar lol

Humphrizzle
01-08-2007, 04:55 PM
light a match.. it makes the stink go away

Evil Goat
01-08-2007, 05:19 PM
i dont mind shitting at my office, but my job requires me to be in/out of peoples homes, usually 10 or so houses a day (i do the quality assurance monitoring so im kinda in/out watching employees and talking w/ customers, things of that nature) so usually i have the chance to stop and blow out a stores shitter before ill shit in someone elses house, although i have been known to leave massive terds at peoples homes, b/c afterall ill most likely never see these people again in my life

VegetaRules
01-08-2007, 05:24 PM
LOL where you work at?

LOL I work at a non-profit organization. 2 of my cousins work with me, & my buddy knows when I leave my desk.lol We have 2 bathrooms in the building. One in the warehouse, then the solo nicer one for visters.

So I didn't wanna risk blowing up the up front one,( CEO, & Next in line, accountant & secretary all within 10 feet of set bathroom) nor having them eyeball me comming out.

So I went to the other one, my cousins in the stall snoozing. So had to wait for him to get out, thats where the loop came in at.lol I also do not sit down in public, tissue or not.lol :no:

So I flush before I use the bathroom either way. lol Yeah, I'm a nutty guy. lol:goodjob: ....Vegeta

TeeJay
01-08-2007, 05:26 PM
I TAKE A SHIT AT WORK ALL THE FREAKIN TIME. honestly, who fuckin cares if you stink up the bathroom, thats what youre supposed to do in there. the bathroom aint supposed to smell like rose...anybody who gets on you for stinkin up the bathroom is a hypocrite, cause everybody has done it at one point. some just more than others. LOL @ all of yall walkin around like ur shit dont stink

B16a2 Civic
01-08-2007, 05:29 PM
shitting is not discrimintory, doesnt matter who you are or where your at, if it wants to, its comming out

Jimmy B
01-08-2007, 05:29 PM
im accually sitting on the john right now.. nothing like cleanin yourself out while browsin IA, and d/l'n music

TeeJay
01-08-2007, 05:30 PM
haha whats up B, tell em man, im serious as shit over here

TeeJay
01-08-2007, 05:30 PM
some of man's best thinking is done on the toilet...food for thought. snack on that for a while

Jimmy B
01-08-2007, 05:32 PM
yes sir! laptops FTW!!!!

B16a2 Civic
01-08-2007, 05:34 PM
i sidekick 3 on the toilet

TeeJay
01-08-2007, 05:34 PM
i sidekick 3 on the toilet
figures :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
01-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Lol, text, email, and browse email and other sites while shitting, sk3 is like my dick, everywhere i go, he goes

TeeJay
01-08-2007, 05:37 PM
are you on sk3 right now b??

B16a2 Civic
01-08-2007, 05:42 PM
naah, on my pc , the one i barely use

Black Mamba
01-08-2007, 06:23 PM
:stupid:

:umno:

BBanks357
01-08-2007, 06:50 PM
funny you should ask. because about a month ago i stopped up the toilet at work bigger then shit. I ran to the store next door looking for a plunger & they didn't have one & by the time i got back it had over flowed onto the shop floor:D My boss didn't even make me clean it up cuz we had a job to go to & the seretary(her daughter) had to clean it up:goodjob:

We still laugh about it & they weren't/arent mad at me for it but im not allowed to go #2 anymore, I have to go next door.

Vteckidd
01-08-2007, 06:54 PM
if i can be by myself, aka 1 bathroom stall an can, then ill do it.

i hate shitting where other people can walk in. fuck that

Infinite
01-08-2007, 07:34 PM
i save it just for work :D

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 07:36 PM
yeah so i about shit myself on the way home...i get into the bathroom earlier...god damn lights didnt work and i would have felt bad shitting in the girls restroom lol

Ran
01-08-2007, 07:48 PM
some of man's best thinking is done on the toilet...food for thought. snack on that for a whileGross

TeeJay
01-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Gross
youre reading too much into this SHIT man

Mr_Mischif
01-08-2007, 08:02 PM
^^He's right; this SHIT is just some avg. BULLSHIT man. Don't take this SHIT to heart. SHIT.

Infinite
01-08-2007, 08:03 PM
you peopel should just SWALLOW everything people have said and get over this SHIT

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 08:06 PM
this is the shittiest thread

Infinite
01-08-2007, 08:07 PM
i guess you are what you eat

2.0civic
01-08-2007, 08:08 PM
i guess you are what you eat

pizza and ramen?

Infinite
01-08-2007, 08:09 PM
i was hoping someone would make another shit reference... oh well

05Tib
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
i read this thread then had to go shit at work today, got in there and someone had already torn it up so i just added to the smell

brads94accord
01-08-2007, 09:27 PM
lol this is funny. I shit at work all the time, sometimes twice in a day. i get into work about 9:30 every morning and by 10:30 nature is calling.

you people that put toilet paper and those stupid paper cover things on the toilet seat crack me up...you aren't going to get any diseases sitting on a toilet seat. you will get more germs touching the faucet to wash your hands than you ever will through a toilet seat.

ruah_23
01-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Hell I do it all the time..3 times!!:D

Raijin
01-09-2007, 12:19 AM
I work at a convenience store and im the only one there. so if i gotta take a smash, i have to turn off the pumps, lock up the register, lock the door and put up a sign that says "be back in 5" so I try not to. but if i gotta go, i let the customers wait outside.:taun: